Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Her Instagram is falling. So is Aaryns.
FF3B92EA-00AD-4B95-9EDE-E38BA6D6F32C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by boosmommy »

PhreePanda wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:24 pm Her Instagram is falling. So is Aaryns.

FF3B92EA-00AD-4B95-9EDE-E38BA6D6F32C.png
Her You Tube needs to fall as well.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

I'm genuinely considering contacting her sponsors to inform them of her racist and anti-LGBT content.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

RiverRose wrote:I'm genuinely considering contacting her sponsors to inform them of her racist and anti-LGBT content.
It’s supposedly against this message board’s rules. So whatever you do or don’t do don’t come back here discussing it. Aaryn was dropped by 2 sponsors so far. Rightfully so. Racism does not align with Elvie’s values. Wish they’d done their own research and didn’t need customers to point it out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heardgreatthings wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:38 pm
RiverRose wrote:I'm genuinely considering contacting her sponsors to inform them of her racist and anti-LGBT content.
It’s supposedly against this message board’s rules. So whatever you do or don’t do don’t come back here discussing it. Aaryn was dropped by 2 sponsors so far. Rightfully so. Racism does not align with Elvie’s values. Wish they’d done their own research and didn’t need customers to point it out to them.

Oh. Thanks for the heads up. Did not know that. Then I surely, absolutely, definitely, certainly will NOT do that.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

Been off of here a couple weeks but I am glad to see everyone reminded that Tman is every ounce a racist as her buddy Airfillers. Birds of a feather..
You can turn your comments off, donate money here and there(post receipts for props), and buy inspirational books to continue the narrative in your head that you’re a wonderful person..doesn’t fool anyone.
I hope they build that mansion and can’t ever live in it because their fake-as$ youtube channel tanked. As always please do not forget to #unsubscribeTara 🦶#footface
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

AryaStark wrote:Been off of here a couple weeks but I am glad to see everyone reminded that Tman is every ounce a racist as her buddy Airfillers. Birds of a feather..
You can turn your comments off, donate money here and there(post receipts for props), and buy inspirational books to continue the narrative in your head that you’re a wonderful person..doesn’t fool anyone.
I hope they build that mansion and can’t ever live in it because their fake-as$ youtube channel tanked. As always please do not forget to #unsubscribeTara Image#footface
Exactly! Tara HAS to post about BLM because she can’t afford to lose followers and money. Aaryn at least has other income. They are both the same. I can’t imagine being friends with a racist if I didn’t share those views myself. As friends there’s a lot you can look past (i.e. I have friends with different political views than me), but I’m not sure racism is one of those things.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

RiverRose wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 pm I'm genuinely considering contacting her sponsors to inform them of her racist and anti-LGBT content.
Going to inbox you.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Was Aaryns thread locked?

Cecdavis17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cecdavis17 »

Heardgreatthings wrote:Was Aaryns thread locked?

I was coming here to ask the same thingImage

Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

Heardgreatthings wrote:Was Aaryns thread locked?

I think they deleted it. AW general discussion is still up though and people have been posting there

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I have literally never seen them at the pool in their neighborhood lol did they finally take the kids outside?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mayagreen04
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mayagreen04 »

I don’t recommend contacting sponsors. But do I care if others do. Absolutely not. These women are horrible. After seeing how Taras husband says the n word as a grown ass man it’s infuriating that she basically made a mockery of the blm movement for nothing but self gain and when asked about her friendship with a racist she blocks people. Tara and Aaryn are getting everything they deserve. They are what 29? I’m 25 and younger than them and don’t know anyone my age or even younger that is comfortable making half the comments they have made! Sponsors and followers should know who they support. I see a lot of black women thanking her for her support and they have no freaking clue! It’s sad as hell. I’m glad Elvie pulled Aaryn kudos to them. Not sure why they would send a breast pump to a woman that breastfeeds for 5 minutes anyways!!! There’s so many other influential women on social media to follow other than a racist...

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

I feel like Tman has nothing to hit but a giant wall now. Here is where I am at. She couldn't post or share anything about Shay's birthday but, in true Tara fashion, I am sure she has to now plan the party of the century for Grayson's first birthday I bet. How she gonna look after that??? She set herself up so hard now. Is she gonna just be in the moment with her baby too and not post anything like Shay??? Picking up the camera is sooo hard you guyssss but I forgot I can't complain to you because you guysss are my paycheck. C'mon. I swear people better start protesting her with these lies on her page. She is not going to miss the opportunity to put Grayson's 1st party up because she is so desperate for views. Poor Shay. Crash and burn Tman!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I really hope they planned a Shay/Adeline trip as a belated gift. Which she could use the covid excuse since parks were still shut down.
Harmony89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harmony89 »

Tara only posts BLM content because she "has" to in order to keep her following. I don't believe for one second that she cares at all, same with Aaryn. Did anyone see Aaryn's "statement" today on her IG story? Fake. I'm assuming she only did it to keep her sponsors.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

You know Adam this isn’t a step. A step wound mean he stood up on his own and attempted to step on his own... this is you standing him up in the middle of the room while he still can’t stand unassisted so please stop trying to “prove people wrong” and focus on your kid. If this is considered a “step” than my kid took their first step at 7 months old. To me “babies first steps” is when they Intentionally walk from a standing position while unassisted. So though how much our opinions matter to you.
I’m sorry if I come off harsh I just can’t stand these people and the neglect they have for their children. It’s just a depressing. Shoving your child in a room for hours because you can’t be bothered is wrong. If you want to be parents be parents and help your kids. There’s a difference between negligence and developing at a different rate.
I still can’t stand their baby talk voice. Tman and Spongebob GET BAILEY HELP. Your the problem.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Justheretogossip wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:37 pm You know Adam this isn’t a step. A step wound mean he stood up on his own and attempted to step on his own... this is you standing him up in the middle of the room while he still can’t stand unassisted so please stop trying to “prove people wrong” and focus on your kid. If this is considered a “step” than my kid took their first step at 7 months old. To me “babies first steps” is when they Intentionally walk from a standing position while unassisted. So though how much our opinions matter to you.
I’m sorry if I come off harsh I just can’t stand these people and the neglect they have for their children. It’s just a depressing. Shoving your child in a room for hours because you can’t be bothered is wrong. If you want to be parents be parents and help your kids. There’s a difference between negligence and developing at a different rate.
I still can’t stand their baby talk voice. Tman and Spongebob GET BAILEY HELP. Your the problem.
No freaking way with how delayed his been with everything else that he’s going to walk early! He fell for sure and this was just Adam setting his son up for a fall. Poor baby.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

All 3 of those kids look dead in the eyes. There is no glimmer or anything.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

boosmommy wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:20 pm All 3 of those kids look dead in the eyes. There is no glimmer or anything.
To be fair so does Tara, so it might just be hereditary.

Return to “Tara Henderson”