Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Salamisammich »

skippy1931 wrote:I don't know I follow without a crystal ball for a while and to me her video was her sucking up to Tbeast she wasn't' calling her out she was sucking up to her kept mentioning her name . I wish she ripped into her but that wasn't I got out of it
I completely agree! It’s like they are friends now or using each other... crystal ball uses her for information and Tiff uses her to not be exposed. This crystal ball chick would scare me if I was a youtuber, I’d suck up to her to ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by RealityBites »

A few days ago I posted on many different Youtube pages talking about Myka as well as any articles, posts on Instagram etc and made sure to include that Trashy Beaston is no saint like she's acting like and she in fact neglects her own kids and mentioned this site to get the real dirt. One of the Youtubers I posted on was the Without a Crystal Ball. I've never watched her but made sure to drop Trashy's name in the comments for all to see. I feel like now that Myka is getting exposed that the other fake YouTube moms will be next, including her.

I think her saying her adsense was hacked is a lie as well because she doesn't want to feel obligated to donate any money towards the cause. She sees that Bri is giving money from her videos (which is lame I might add) and Miss Mooch Beaston doesn't want to do that because we all know she buys a large part of their followers and she's too stingy to do that. She wants to compete with Bri, but won't and can't so she makes up this BS scheme to garner sympathy and like yeahsureok said the clickbait bull of "We Were Robbed!" that is definitely them and I will just lose it if they do! I think the fact that so many people are seeing through her crap and calling her out, especially saying her kids are ugly is what is REALLY bothering her. She says she is going on mute, bitch we all know you are on your phone reading about what everyone is saying about you and having a mental breakdown to Shrimp!

You and I know good and well she doesn't really care about BLM movement. You won't see her donate a dime or do anything about it. She lays her in ass in bed and reposts things from others and acts like she's really doing something. Reposting her "ratchet" playlist thinking it's cute and funny.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RealityBites wrote:A few days ago I posted on many different Youtube pages talking about Myka as well as any articles, posts on Instagram etc and made sure to include that Trashy Beaston is no saint like she's acting like and she in fact neglects her own kids and mentioned this site to get the real dirt. One of the Youtubers I posted on was the Without a Crystal Ball. I've never watched her but made sure to drop Trashy's name in the comments for all to see. I feel like now that Myka is getting exposed that the other fake YouTube moms will be next, including her.

I think her saying her adsense was hacked is a lie as well because she doesn't want to feel obligated to donate any money towards the cause. She sees that Bri is giving money from her videos (which is lame I might add) and Miss Mooch Beaston doesn't want to do that because we all know she buys a large part of their followers and she's too stingy to do that. She wants to compete with Bri, but won't and can't so she makes up this BS scheme to garner sympathy and like yeahsureok said the clickbait bull of "We Were Robbed!" that is definitely them and I will just lose it if they do! I think the fact that so many people are seeing through her crap and calling her out, especially saying her kids are ugly is what is REALLY bothering her. She says she is going on mute, bitch we all know you are on your phone reading about what everyone is saying about you and having a mental breakdown to Shrimp!

You and I know good and well she doesn't really care about BLM movement. You won't see her donate a dime or do anything about it. She lays her in ass in bed and reposts things from others and acts like she's really doing something. Reposting her "ratchet" playlist thinking it's cute and funny.
When people on these forums start speculating shit, they are always right Image I’ll be getting my popcorn ready for the we got robbed video... also good work on name dropping T. Beast it is much appreciated Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:20 pm Lol!!!! Funny that tiffani told crystal ball that it was weird that Myka said she was her bestie after the 1st time they met. SHE LITERALLY SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT EVERYONE SHE MEETS!!!! Even those fkn losers who met up with her for a meet and greet!! She literally said she could be best friends with all of them! O M G the hypocrisy!!!!

The reality of it is she has NO FRIENDS .... keep dreaming trashbucket! A clout chasing, two faced scammer!
It’s like she read this thread and how AWFUL she is and everything we say about her she said about Myka 😢 I mean Mykas a piece of shit and the whole world knows that... Tiff didn’t have to fucking add to it when she IS THE SAME!

I’m not trying to start anything but I got ATTACKED! Over last summer when I noticed Carter in diapers and said she probably locks them in their rooms and won’t let him out to use the bathroom. It wasn’t until someone actually caught a photo of the door knobs turned around, that people actually started to believe me.

Like Salami said WHEN PEOPLE START SPECULATING THINGS ON THESE THREADS ITS ALMOST ALWAYS TRUE!

Speaking of... I wonder if the Beastons will now have a slow motion shot of their door knobs the right way. They must be shitting themselves. Wondering when their time is up.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Geez nothings changed here different day same old
sht with Tslifematters. The usual insert yourself into
everything delete, sleep, delete, sleep, cyber stalk,
argue, day off more sleep, act like you cook, sleep
some more.. With this warmer weather shouldn’t she
be busy having Shrimpita self tan her and the kids.
RIP phone jail. The memories of what never was.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:20 am Geez nothings changed here different day same old
sht with Tslifematters. The usual insert yourself into
everything delete, sleep, delete, sleep, cyber stalk,
argue, day off more sleep, act like you cook, sleep
some more.. With this warmer weather shouldn’t she
be busy having Shrimpita self tan her and the kids.
RIP phone jail. The memories of what never was.
AAAAARRYYYA WTF, babe! Lol. I’ve been looking for you!
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

I literally yelled at my TV when the crystal ball lady said Tiff agreed that Jim did everything with the kids! I thought, oh no this poor lady who seems to feel strongly about protecting kids privacy has no clue she is talking to the queen of exploiting her kids and making her husband do everything.
I wish they would demonetize these family channels. I still read here almost daily but I don’t watch because I refuse to give them a view.
I actually feel bad for Bri. Idk why people are attacking her. She didn’t “rehome” her kid. We can’t control what other people do. I’ve never liked Myka so I don’t watch them but I’ve seen a few weird videos here and there.
As an adopted person myself it is heartbreaking to think of how confusing this must be for Huxley.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am down the WOACB rabbit hole and she’s doing an awesome job but in one video she’s talking about how the neighbor said Myka would always pretend to be religious but never went to church and wasn’t religious.

This is all Tiffani. I have heard Tiffani say “Myka was my inspiration for starting my channel” on several occasions!!!!! Tiffani has been following Myka before Myka would give her the time of day. Somehow Tiffani managed to weasel her way in with Myka and it’s not lost on me how similar the 2 of them are. was Myka TIFF’s coach or something? She probably charged tiff to learn how to be FAKE AF for the internet. How to edit yourself to look like “mommy goals” and convince people you are 🤮

I’ve always known the Beastons were fucked up but seeing HOW similar they are to the Stauffers its creepy. The fact she had to reach out to this person says SO MUCH. Beastons have so much to hide and they have worked so hard to delete anything bad about them on the internet, and I truly think it’s going to spiral and more will end up coming out.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Yep, Tiffani and Myka AND Bri are all so much the SAME. Just a friendly reminder, there ARE report buttons on every video. If we are truly concerned about the children's safety, the videos can be reported. Youtube has to do something, eventually.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

You guys. She took the day off social yesterday and she could FINALLY EAT and SEE her children! What a miracle. Now do that every damn day Trashbag, and then you’ll start living your life for the right reasons.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Deceased wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:12 am You guys. She took the day off social yesterday and she could FINALLY EAT and SEE her children! What a miracle. Now do that every damn day Trashbag, and then you’ll start living your life for the right reasons.
It could just be my imagination but I swear I saw her post a Wendy’s Frosty and French Fries before her “hiatus” 😂 but hallelujah!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tiff, I also had less anxiety from you not posting yesterday

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Deceased wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:12 am You guys. She took the day off social yesterday and she could FINALLY EAT and SEE her children! What a miracle. Now do that every damn day Trashbag, and then you’ll start living your life for the right reasons.
When I read this I thought to myself if your "job" is affecting you SO MUCH that you can't eat or SEE your children, maybe it's time to shift focus to something else. It's got to be exhausting to spend all day deleting comments to save "your brand". That's not a career, it's barely a job.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

If being on social media makes her cry, unable to eat, have anxiety, and not be able to SEE and spend time with her family, then that's a fkn problem. Sounds like she needs an intervention and a nice long stay in a rehab. YouTube and IG is not her passion, it's her addiction.

Get well soon bitch!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:05 am If being on social media makes her cry, unable to eat, have anxiety, and not be able to SEE and spend time with her family, then that's a fkn problem. Sounds like she needs an intervention and a nice long stay in a rehab. YouTube and IG is not her passion, it's her addiction.

Get well soon bitch!
T.woeisme can’t handle anything if it’s not about how fabulous she is. NONE OF ANYTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD IS ABOUT HER. The Myka shit, the killing of George Floyd... but yet she completely inserted herself and is now trying to guilt trip people and make them feel bad for her? Mmmmmm Kay.... how about you just keep your trap shut. At the bare minimum stop exploiting your children. And take a deep, long hard look in the mirror. Without telling yourself how damn awesome you are... for one. Without saying “it’s everyone else, it’s not me” .... and just fucking change. Grow up. Be a REAL person. You’re obviously completely miserable, Tiffani. Youtube is not worth it. Social media is not worth it. You and your husband bragged about your back up plan and how you aren’t worried because you both have degrees.

Fucking use them. Stop this pretend life.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

her 😂 kids 😂 don’t 😂 see 😂 color 😂😂😂😂

ok t.PATHETIC
WHY THE F is that even what she’s saying??? so what, does that mean your work there is done? LOL!! your 5 year old is about 2-3 years behind academically but you’ve ALREADY taught them so much about seeing diversity OOOOKKKKKK.

y’all. i liked this woman a few years ago... i saw my DMs to her.... omg i am mortified. i said she was a good mom - NOOOOOO!!! what was wrong with me? she is SO full of shit i can NOT handle it. her kids DO see color.. maybe she lives in a “diverse” neighborhood but it kills her inside to, wasn’t she just talking about moving? and what neighbor is black? lol the ones that they DIDNT ask to do the gender reveal for them? pretty sure white people walked into her house in the middle of a pandemic to do that for them.

also sorry but even racist ass POS aaryn williams daughters had black dolls A LONG time ago in her vlogs. ella has been trained to put on her makeup at her vanity since before she could even walk. all her kids are used to seeing is themselves. they are being groomed to be racist. it’s going to take a lot more than reading a few books about racism a handful of times to turn the tables on the damage she already has done.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:43 am I am down the WOACB rabbit hole and she’s doing an awesome job but in one video she’s talking about how the neighbor said Myka would always pretend to be religious but never went to church and wasn’t religious.

This is all Tiffani. I have heard Tiffani say “Myka was my inspiration for starting my channel” on several occasions!!!!! Tiffani has been following Myka before Myka would give her the time of day. Somehow Tiffani managed to weasel her way in with Myka and it’s not lost on me how similar the 2 of them are. was Myka TIFF’s coach or something? She probably charged tiff to learn how to be FAKE AF for the internet. How to edit yourself to look like “mommy goals” and convince people you are 🤮

I’ve always known the Beastons were fucked up but seeing HOW similar they are to the Stauffers its creepy. The fact she had to reach out to this person says SO MUCH. Beastons have so much to hide and they have worked so hard to delete anything bad about them on the internet, and I truly think it’s going to spiral and more will end up coming out.

Haha I said the same thing a few pages back! I watched Without a crystal ball live and so many people said “sounds like Tiffani.” Then there was always someone saying “how? That’s just rude.” I can bet you anything tiffani now hides behind some sock account on both Instagram and YouTube defending herself.

Based on that live chat though a lot of people see it!
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:43 am I am down the WOACB rabbit hole and she’s doing an awesome job but in one video she’s talking about how the neighbor said Myka would always pretend to be religious but never went to church and wasn’t religious.

Haha I said the same thing a few pages back! I watched Without a crystal ball live and so many people said “sounds like Tiffani.” Then there was always someone saying “how? That’s just rude.” I can bet you anything tiffani now hides behind some sock account on both Instagram and YouTube defending herself.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:14 am

I’m honestly glad to hear that because you never see anything other than “omg you’re such a good mom” like she deletes minor things like “you look different today”... so all you ever see if how fucking awesome she is. I have a hard time believing there are only a handful of us who actually see it, so it’s nice to know when the Beastons aren’t in control of the comments, that other people are well aware.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How creepy was is to hear Myka played the role of homeschool mom to fit in with a certain niche. I mean, I realize they do this shit but to such an extreme extent..... T.psychotic was just saying something very similar herself 😳😳😳

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”