Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote:What happened to being muted all week and being respectful? She's been posting every day and none of it is resourceful or supporting the cause. It's been all about her!!! How can she even argue that?? She continues to disrespect and use black people for her own personal gain. CLOUT CHASER. Go back to starving yourself and neglecting your kids.
I was just thinking the same thing.... respectful my Ass. I knew she wouldn’t stay muted. She can’t go a day without talking about herself and her boring life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

HOW just HOW are there always so many comments praising this awful woman?! The shit she is doing right now to pretend she actually thinks black lives matter. If she actually cared she would shut her mouth/only promote the appropriate causes. Or like others have said, stay muted like she said she would. I missed the stories shit show, kinda sounded hilarious! LOL. She couldn’t be more ignorant, clueless and insensitive. To be posting oh woe is me no body likes me boo boo I can’t say anything right. Ignorant!! Tiffani it doesn’t matter where you were raised. You are very obviously a jealous spiteful woman who doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings but your own. Go lay in your bed and throw your phone out the window.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

it's disappointing that WithoutACrystalBall deleted all the comments, I just went over and the comment I left is gone. I really thought maybe she was smart enough to see the truth.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

BrittanyNikki wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:00 pm Anyone else cringe when YouTube moms/influencers refer to their pages as a “platform” ? Lol I don’t know why but it irritates the crap out of me.

Also my jaw hit the floor when she used the term “colored.” Like what?! Did they not teach about racism in elementary school And how that word is not ok?! Or the civil war?? MLK?? Brown vs Board of Ed?! It doesn’t seem like she’s the only one who wasn’t aware that term is a big no no so perhaps not all schools taught about It.the swipe ups and any of these yt moms profiting off of this whole thing is truly disgusting.
That terminology was out before she was born. Good LORD!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

ThreeDogNight wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 pm
BrittanyNikki wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:00 pm Anyone else cringe when YouTube moms/influencers refer to their pages as a “platform” ? Lol I don’t know why but it irritates the crap out of me.

Also my jaw hit the floor when she used the term “colored.” Like what?! Did they not teach about racism in elementary school And how that word is not ok?! Or the civil war?? MLK?? Brown vs Board of Ed?! It doesn’t seem like she’s the only one who wasn’t aware that term is a big no no so perhaps not all schools taught about It.the swipe ups and any of these yt moms profiting off of this whole thing is truly disgusting.
That terminology was out before she was born. Good LORD!
LOL well yeah... that too 😂
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

So not surprised that the without a crystal ball woman was manipulated by Tiffani. Tiffani is a manipulator and if u are fooled easily ... you buy it!!!! The moment u stop kissing her butt, watch out. I think Bri and Myka didn’t give her the attention she FELT she DESERVED. Its a WIN to be rid of her!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

She’s controlling, vindictive and mean. The sheep that follow her religiously are women with no life outside of the home. Instagram is their only connect to the outside world.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:20 am So not surprised that the without a crystal ball woman was manipulated by Tiffani. Tiffani is a manipulator and if u are fooled easily ... you buy it!!!! The moment u stop kissing her butt, watch out. I think Bri and Myka didn’t give her the attention she FELT she DESERVED. Its a WIN to be rid of her!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

She’s controlling, vindictive and mean. The sheep that follow her religiously are women with no life outside of the home. Instagram is their only connect to the outside world.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they had some type of agreement. Tiff will tell WOACB all the dirt she has on EVERY youtuber, if WOACB agrees to just to keep her name clear. Thought it was funny WOACB threw out she had a PO Box yesterday. Already catching on real quick lol.

I’m sure Tiff told WOACB she’s been getting so much hate and is so depressed and wants to kill herself. Same bullshit she said to Chris when she wanted to get knocked up with #2 and he wasn’t ready. We all know she loves to use her undiagnosed mental illness’ when things aren’t going her way. It’s like she just regurgitates it during her tantrum.

If people are telling and commenting they want to hear about Tiff and WOACB is now deleting it.... obviously there is something goin on behind the scenes.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I can still see all the comments on woacb’s IG

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Will there be a crying video posted today for her dead brother's bday?? 😭😭😭😭😭
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Oh Dear. It's the brother who died before she was born's birthday.

If her tears are manufactured for social media - she needs mental help.
If her tears are real, and she grieves this much for a person who died before she was born - she needs mental help.

It's just not natural, or healthy. It can't be good for her mother's mental health for her daughter to fall apart every year over this, it would just be a constant reminder. It's one thing to just make a note, and a reminder to validate your mother's feelings, it's another to exploit your mother's loss for your personal gain.

Boy, profiting from the death/loss of other people's children is really a strong theme with Tiffany
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

There’s a huge BLM protest in Philadelphia right now soooooooo why isn’t Tiffani there? She’s always posting #philadelphia and acting like she lives there!!!! HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!! She’d rather lay in bed and pretend to care by posting photos from years ago of her and random black women.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

THIS!! 👍 she’d use the excuse of “I’m pregnant” which is literal bullshit because she went to Vegas pregnant. If she cares as much as she claims, she’d be attending in the city she constantly tags. Otherwise she needs to quit tagging Philadelphia because she doesn’t live there and she can’t be bothered to go support.
disney8 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:49 am There’s a huge BLM protest in Philadelphia right now soooooooo why isn’t Tiffani there? She’s always posting #philadelphia and acting like she lives there!!!! HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!! She’d rather lay in bed and pretend to care by posting photos from years ago of her and random black women.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

She says she can't find petite maternity clothes. You were pregnant three other times, what did you wear then?? Can she not see how ridiculous this sounds, especially considering that she starved herself and wasted away to nothing ON CAMERA. Her body issues are really concerning. Chris controlling her diet is really concerning. This is one of the most unhealthy relationships I've ever seen.
LighthouseFanatic28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LighthouseFanatic28 »

I’m not a PC person but am I the only one that gets annoyed that Tiffani calls her rap music her “ ratchet” playlist? Why is it “ ratchet”? Is it because it’s rap? I doubt she would be calling other music that.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:17 pm She says she can't find petite maternity clothes. You were pregnant three other times, what did you wear then?? Can she not see how ridiculous this sounds, especially considering that she starved herself and wasted away to nothing ON CAMERA. Her body issues are really concerning. Chris controlling her diet is really concerning. This is one of the most unhealthy relationships I've ever seen.
And it’s bullshit. I’m 5’0 tall and tiny. I won’t mention my weight but I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant and I’ve gotten clothes from Anne Taylor, old navy, pink blush, gap. I’m a bit older than her though. Her idea of fashion is American eagle 🤷‍♀️. Lots of petite women get pregnant and somehow find clothes. I have a corporate job so finding clothes is pretty imperative
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

LighthouseFanatic28 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:20 pm I’m not a PC person but am I the only one that gets annoyed that Tiffani calls her rap music her “ ratchet” playlist? Why is it “ ratchet”? Is it because it’s rap? I doubt she would be calling other music that.
This- it's her racism that she refuses to acknowledge is racism and refuses to educate herself- she's too busy educating her followers on racism instead........
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

She probably purged all her old maternity clothes because these girls are on an endless purge and buy cycle. It’s not exciting to wear the same thing twice especially when pregnant! All I ever see her wear is loungewear which is more than accommodating to a growing belly. All she is doing is complaining to a) point out how tHiN she is or b) hinting around to get maternity freebies.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys! Time for a new thread!

Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most likes by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

Unfortunately, the “thanks” feature is still down on Tapatalk, so if you wouldn’t mind logging into the website and voting there, it will really help me figure out with title was the most popular.

Thanks guys! 💛💛💛

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Did you guys see her Ig story of Ella climbing out
Of her crib ? She reads on here ! Someone posted she probably didn’t really crawl out of her crib and now she posted a video clip from this morning of her crawling out

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

Beaston Bum: She Thinks She's Number One

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”