Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Deesker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Deesker »

madmax84 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:22 am She's back to losing followers, I think people are unfollowing since she refuses to do anything political. I know I was one of the ones who finally unfollowed her after she said she didn't want to speak about the George situation
I actually don't have a problem with that at all. It's her prerogative not to talk about it.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Deesker wrote:
madmax84 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:22 am She's back to losing followers, I think people are unfollowing since she refuses to do anything political. I know I was one of the ones who finally unfollowed her after she said she didn't want to speak about the George situation
I actually don't have a problem with that at all. It's her prerogative not to talk about it.
I agree. I hate that people are expecting and pressuring these YouTubers to make statements.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Deesker wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:09 am
I honestly think it has much less to do with George and so much more to do with the content of her stories. Please BBL, tell us more about your birthday cake flavored creamer and your crappy dollar store lip gloss and sandals that look like they came out of toddlers dress up box. I don't follow her but I do look at the odd story because hey! what girl doesn't like watching a bad Hallmark movie from time to time.
NikkiinTexas1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NikkiinTexas1 »

I def agree that she is losing followers because of her stories/content. She does not feel worthy unless she is pregnant. I highly think there will be another pregnancy after this baby is born. She is vile. I just wish someone from her past would come on here and tell us how she was as a younger person. I'm interested because she seems AWFUL.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:35 am
Deesker wrote:
I agree. I hate that people are expecting and pressuring these YouTubers to make statements.
It's wrong for people to expect influences with thousands of followers to make a post about supporting human decency?? I highly doubt many black individuals even follower her or even pressured her.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

You shouldn’t expect ANYTHING from ANYONE. Especially some stranger on YouTube. Why does it matter what she thinks about xyz? Is she your hero or something?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:06 pm You shouldn’t expect ANYTHING from ANYONE. Especially some stranger on YouTube. Why does it matter what she thinks about xyz? Is she your hero or something? Image
lol what? I am not sure how you got that from my comment but I could not care less about this woman. I am commenting on you saying it's getting on your nerves that people "expecting and pressuring" youtubers to comment on BLM. And don't get it twisted I don't expect anything from anyone. Its been proven time and time again that some people will continue not to care about basic human rights, YouTubers posting for clout and to not lose their followers means nothing to me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry-- a lot of these people claim the title "influencer". So when the sh*t is hitting the fan, people expect them to say something besides "swipe up to get the latest gadget I bought from Amazon!".
They are perfectly happy to use their platform to make money and get ass pats, but when a man is murdered by police officers, all of a sudden they don't have anything to say? This is what happens when people are worshipped/paid way too much money for not contributing anything to society except an ability to amass a following.
As far as I'm concerned, this whole Instagram/YouTube "influencer" culture can't go away fast enough.
Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:53 pm I'm sorry-- a lot of these people claim the title "influencer". So when the sh*t is hitting the fan, people expect them to say something besides "swipe up to get the latest gadget I bought from Amazon!".
They are perfectly happy to use their platform to make money and get ass pats, but when a man is murdered by police officers, all of a sudden they don't have anything to say? This is what happens when people are worshipped/paid way too much money for not contributing anything to society except an ability to amass a following.
As far as I'm concerned, this whole Instagram/YouTube "influencer" culture can't go away fast enough.
Rant over.

I am so glad someone said this....I'm not alone then!!!These "influencers" are just a bunch overpaid, self-centered idiots that believe their own hype because of their following. Some of them left very honorable jobs for what???To pimp out their family for money, attention and fame. I would rather hold my head up high, make a difference in this world and just get by with pride and humility.With any hope our society is starting to realize what real role models look like. The world needs more authenticity and less matching pyjamas!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sharphole2000 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:53 pm I'm sorry-- a lot of these people claim the title "influencer". So when the sh*t is hitting the fan, people expect them to say something besides "swipe up to get the latest gadget I bought from Amazon!".
Rant over.

I am so glad someone said this....I'm not alone then!!!These "influencers" are just a bunch overpaid, self-centered idiots that believe their own hype because of their following. Some of them left very honorable jobs for what???To pimp out their family for money, attention and fame. I would rather hold my head up high, make a difference in this world and just get by with pride and humility.With any hope our society is starting to realize what real role models look like. The world needs more authenticity and less matching pyjamas!
Yes.
I wish the "thank" function was still available on Tapatalk!
So many of these people are useless and making way more money than they could possibly earn based on their intelligence, education and skills.
I said my rant was over, so I will shut up.

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

I think out of all these kids, I feel the worst for Cash. It's bad enough having the last name LEACH, but he will go through life as "Cash Leach". What a terrible fucking name.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm sorry-- a lot of these people claim the title "influencer". So when the sh*t is hitting the fan, people expect them to say something besides "swipe up to get the latest gadget I bought from Amazon!".
Rant over.

Girl preach that shit loud!

I HATE the “influencer”culture.

You wanna Influence people on what furniture to buy, not not influence them for a good cause? What’s the point then?

They should really name it “narcissist” culture, because let’s face it, it’s only ever about THEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

What a convenient week to “take a break from social media”

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Kslg73 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:21 am What a convenient week to “take a break from social media” Image

Seriously! It makes me wonder if she's working with a high end PR company and had some inside information about what was about to go down in the Media.... 🤔
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Deesker wrote:
I dont know, these people expect us to buy products that they endorse/link. We know every detail about their pregnancy, births and children yet its too much for them to publicly support black lives matter? A simple sharing of some photos/links or even posting a video saying "I stand with you. I support BLM, but I dont feel educated enough to talk more on the subject and I look forward to educating myself" would be great. We are all human and we are all going through whats happening in the world together.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 am
Deesker wrote:
I dont know, these people expect us to buy products that they endorse/link. We know every detail about their pregnancy, births and children yet its too much for them to publicly support black lives matter? A simple sharing of some photos/links or even posting a video saying "I stand with you. I support BLM, but I dont feel educated enough to talk more on the subject and I look forward to educating myself" would be great. We are all human and we are all going through whats happening in the world together.
ALL lives matter.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Rant over.

Preach girl!
I think that yuoutube mommies need to be cancelled asap. No more having kids in any kind of ads, thumbnails etc...
banterific
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by banterific »

Deesker wrote:
ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:35 am I agree. I hate that people are expecting and pressuring these YouTubers to make statements.
ALL lives matter.
Girl shut the fuck up. This is a tired statement. BLACK lives matter right now and always. Black lives are being taken mercilessly every single day and it is up to everyone to make change happen.

Anyway. The least these overpaid asshats on Instagram can do is throw up a few donation and petition links to their followers. It’s so irresponsible to say nothing. To me it just seems like the ones who are silent are too scared to say what they actually think because their follower count is more important. Disgusting, honestly.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Deesker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:27 am
ALL lives matter.
Exactly :) Poor Crew....his life mattered to his mother less than trips to target or coffee.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

banterific wrote:
Deesker wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 am I dont know, these people expect us to buy products that they endorse/link. We know every detail about their pregnancy, births and children yet its too much for them to publicly support black lives matter? A simple sharing of some photos/links or even posting a video saying "I stand with you. I support BLM, but I dont feel educated enough to talk more on the subject and I look forward to educating myself" would be great. We are all human and we are all going through whats happening in the world together.
ALL lives matter.
Girl shut the fuck up. This is a tired statement. BLACK lives matter right now and always. Black lives are being taken mercilessly every single day and it is up to everyone to make change happen.

Anyway. The least these overpaid asshats on Instagram can do is throw up a few donation and petition links to their followers. It’s so irresponsible to say nothing. To me it just seems like the ones who are silent are too scared to say what they actually think because their follower count is more important. Disgusting, honestly.

Thank you. Yes, "all lives matter". But if white people get shot jogging, it doesn't take months to arrest the people who admitted to shooting them. A white man got knocked down by police in Buffalo, and the cops were in trouble within hours, whereas the men who killed George Floyd weren't arrested for a few days.
All lives matter, but people of color are killed in disproportionate numbers.
Back to Brittani-- she could say _something_. It doesn't have to be perfect or eloquent, but if she expects us to swipe up on all her stupid Target purchases and help support her self-absorbed lifestyle, she can try to find something worthwhile to say.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”