Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Brittanis own baby’s life didn’t matter to her, why does anybody think any life matters to her? That being said, I don’t agree with those who think these InFlUeNcErS need to use their social medical platforms to speak about BLM. Social media is their job. They don’t care about their followers and are just using it to make a buck. Just like it’s taboo and better to avoid talking about political/sensitive subjects at any other job, it’a the same way with these girls.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I just want to make it clear. I completely agree with those of you who think that these YT moms don't need to be making statements and taking strong stances on BLM. I was just shocked that she had ZERO comments asking her to make a statement (or demanding I should say) or saying something about her "silence" on the matter. After what all these other moms have been going through this past week, it was just unbelievable that she'd be exempt. Blows my mind. Just because it's been a week?? LOL.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

KSGirl4Ever wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:47 am Candid photo my ass.
I was so distracted by the mess on her knees and feet from, Im assuming, her self tanner that I couldn’t pay attention to whether the photo was candid or not. 🤣
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

[/quote]
All lives matter. End of story. White privilege. That's hilarious. Only white people say that. Racism is the new craze. Everyone is a racist. Brittani is a racist bc she doesn't speak about BLM. What a f*** world we live in today. 6 mos from now, none of you will be talking about BLM. You'll be on to the next craze.
[/quote]

Wow. Look I have no idea who you’re having conversations with, but I can assure you people of color talk about white privilege often, as do those of us who are working on the ways our privilege shows up in our own lives. It is a very real thing. I marched when Trayvon was murdered and I will keep marching, speaking up, voting, and supporting organizations and businesses led by people of color until people like you feel too ashamed to speak up. I’m embarrassed for you.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t want to get involved in back and forth.
But the current situation isn’t a god damn craze.
That’s such an ignorant thing to say.
pineberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pineberry »

Deesker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 pm
pineberry wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:39 am
banterific wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:08 am
Girl shut the fuck up. This is a tired statement. BLACK lives matter right now and always. Black lives are being taken mercilessly every single day and it is up to everyone to make change happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right? Can't actually believe people STILL use that statement and think it's relevant or valid in any way. Literally noone is saying that not all lives matter, but people of colour are the ones that die each day at the hands of racist fucking idiots, and have to put up with discrimination, prejudices etc all of the damn time. It's so disgusting and unbelievable that it's fucking 2020 and racism is STILL a thing... and then to have these dumbfucks going "but aLL liVeS mAttEr!!!!11". Like, shut your annoying white privileged mouth thank you very much (and yes I'm white too).

Billie Eilish said it best:

29021494-8373029-image-m-116_1590879355930.jpg

29021496-8373029-image-m-118_1590879405571.jpg
All lives matter. End of story. White privilege. That's hilarious. Only white people say that. Racism is the new craze. Everyone is a racist. Brittani is a racist bc she doesn't speak about BLM. What a f*** world we live in today. 6 mos from now, none of you will be talking about BLM. You'll be on to the next craze.
What an ignorant fuck you are, it is embarrassing. Go eat a dick you racist shit.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Racist piece of shirt alert....BEEEEPPP okay you can go shave your back now. BYE
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

Deesker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 pm All lives matter. End of story. White privilege. That's hilarious. Only white people say that. Racism is the new craze. Everyone is a racist. Brittani is a racist bc she doesn't speak about BLM. What a f*** world we live in today. 6 mos from now, none of you will be talking about BLM. You'll be on to the next craze.
Black people have been fighting for their lives to matter for 401 years, this August. So I don’t know where you get off saying it’s a craze.

You don’t actually believe all lives matter. I know you aren’t fighting for kids in cages, kids who are aborted, animals who are eaten, etc. You just say all lives matter in response to black lives matter because you don’t believe black lives matter. No point doing a song and dance, just say you don’t care about black people and we can all move on knowing you’re a racist white supremist.

Yes, BLM is huge right now and that’s not a craze, nor is it a bad thing. It’s an amazing thing! The black community needs people to realize the oppression they have been subjected to and the racism they still face today, because people cannot fix what they Do not know.

White privilege means you have privilege because you’re white. That’s all it means. Doesn’t mean you’re rich, or rude, or fancy, or racist, or a supremist. It just means that no matter who you are and what struggles you have in life, none of them have been because of the colour of your skin.

BBL conveniently disappeared from social media when youtubers were being caled out for not caring about black lives. She came back seven days later with still no mention of anything going on. It was strategic but I see through it
banterific
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by banterific »

Fawnin wrote:
Deesker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 pm All lives matter. End of story. White privilege. That's hilarious. Only white people say that. Racism is the new craze. Everyone is a racist. Brittani is a racist bc she doesn't speak about BLM. What a f*** world we live in today. 6 mos from now, none of you will be talking about BLM. You'll be on to the next craze.
Black people have been fighting for their lives to matter for 401 years, this August. So I don’t know where you get off saying it’s a craze.

You don’t actually believe all lives matter. I know you aren’t fighting for kids in cages, kids who are aborted, animals who are eaten, etc. You just say all lives matter in response to black lives matter because you don’t believe black lives matter. No point doing a song and dance, just say you don’t care about black people and we can all move on knowing you’re a racist white supremist.

Yes, BLM is huge right now and that’s not a craze, nor is it a bad thing. It’s an amazing thing! The black community needs people to realize the oppression they have been subjected to and the racism they still face today, because people cannot fix what they Do not know.

White privilege means you have privilege because you’re white. That’s all it means. Doesn’t mean you’re rich, or rude, or fancy, or racist, or a supremist. It just means that no matter who you are and what struggles you have in life, none of them have been because of the colour of your skin.

BBL conveniently disappeared from social media when youtubers were being caled out for not caring about black lives. She came back seven days later with still no mention of anything going on. It was strategic but I see through it
YES ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

ThreeDogNight wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 pm
[/quote]

Wow. Look I have no idea who you’re having conversations with, but I can assure you people of color talk about white privilege often, as do those of us who are working on the ways our privilege shows up in our own lives. It is a very real thing. I marched when Trayvon was murdered and I will keep marching, speaking up, voting, and supporting organizations and businesses led by people of color until people like you feel too ashamed to speak up. I’m embarrassed for you.
[/quote]
Don't be embarrassed for me. Just STFU and stop talking about BLM. This is a forum for Brittani; not BLM.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Fawnin wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 am

White privilege was invented by white people. Yes. BLM is the new craze. I didn't say it was a bad thing. The black community needs to step up to the f** plate and address black on black crimes in the inner cities, where they're destroying each other. BBL can do WTF she wants. She does NOT have to address BLM. And yes. I actually do believe all lives matter. You're such a fucking moron. Another white person who calls me a racist. . Oh. And now let's add white supremist to the mix. And stick with the reason this is a forum. Not to discuss BLM but to discuss Brittani.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I don't believe Brittani believes BLM otherwise she wouldn't have disappeared for a week. She lives a very white privileged life and she knows it. Of course all lives matter, no one is disputing that fact but the fact that Black Lives are the one being killed for reaching for their registration or for walking into a store and trying to pay with a $20 bill that the cashier thought MIGHT be counterfeit but had no way of proving it.

The way I see it is, there's a house on fire in your neighborhood and now you're shouting "but what about my house?" to the firefighters trying to put out the fire. Well your house isn't on fire right now so it doesn't need attention does it? All lives WON'T matter until black lives do.

To relate this back to Brittani, she doesn't want to get called out for not posting about it so she conveniently takes a week long break and comes back right on Monday when things have settled down. It shouldn't be up to her to post something, but the fact that she took a week break right at the start of the movement tells me all the privilege she has. Black people don't get to take a week off from fearing for their lives.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

madmax84 wrote:I don't believe Brittani believes BLM otherwise she wouldn't have disappeared for a week. She lives a very white privileged life and she knows it. Of course all lives matter, no one is disputing that fact but the fact that Black Lives are the one being killed for reaching for their registration or for walking into a store and trying to pay with a $20 bill that the cashier thought MIGHT be counterfeit but had no way of proving it.

The way I see it is, there's a house on fire in your neighborhood and now you're shouting "but what about my house?" to the firefighters trying to put out the fire. Well your house isn't on fire right now so it doesn't need attention does it? All lives WON'T matter until black lives do.

To relate this back to Brittani, she doesn't want to get called out for not posting about it so she conveniently takes a week long break and comes back right on Monday when things have settled down. It shouldn't be up to her to post something, but the fact that she took a week break right at the start of the movement tells me all the privilege she has. Black people don't get to take a week off from fearing for their lives.
Yes!! All of this!!! 100%. Also, her getting on IG stories last week crying about her mental health and needing a break was her really crying about not being able to do swipe ups for a week.

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Her tears were part of the act. She didn’t want to discuss BLM. It’s all part of the act. She got impregnated with a girl right after Crew died, it looks in poor taste, because it is, and now she has been called on it so she is putting on charades to garner sympathy just in time for the big reveal, which I predict to be Father’s Day.

It’ll be sickening how she and her cronies will act like this baby is the second coming.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

MSAfan wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 am Her tears were part of the act. She didn’t want to discuss BLM. It’s all part of the act. She got impregnated with a girl right after Crew died, it looks in poor taste, because it is, and now she has been called on it so she is putting on charades to garner sympathy just in time for the big reveal, which I predict to be Father’s Day.

It’ll be sickening how she and her cronies will act like this baby is the second coming.
Her comments before she deleted them were just bizarre. So many people she doesn't know commenting "I missed you so much!" "I almost wanted to message you but I didn't!" "I almost looked Jeff up on Facebook to message him and check in on you" .... these are all people who don't know her and are not personal friends to her. I know it's fun to follow random people on Instagram, but the comments seemed sort of inappropriate like her followers are out of touch with boundaries and reality.

And I think her tears before she decided to hide from BLM were because a lot of influencers were getting so much pressure to speak on it. I don't think her tears had anything to do with grief and everything to do with social media.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

honestT wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:45 pm
MSAfan wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 am Her tears were part of the act. She didn’t want to discuss BLM. It’s all part of the act. She got impregnated with a girl right after Crew died, it looks in poor taste, because it is, and now she has been called on it so she is putting on charades to garner sympathy just in time for the big reveal, which I predict to be Father’s Day.

Her comments before she deleted them were just bizarre. So many people she doesn't know commenting "I missed you so much!" "I almost wanted to message you but I didn't!" "I almost looked Jeff up on Facebook to message him and check in on you" .... these are all people who don't know her and are not personal friends to her. I know it's fun to follow random people on Instagram, but the comments seemed sort of inappropriate like her followers are out of touch with boundaries and reality.

And I think her tears before she decided to hide from BLM were because a lot of influencers were getting so much pressure to speak on it. I don't think her tears had anything to do with grief and everything to do with social media.
After watching without the crystal ball lately I’m starting to think YouTube culture has made viewers too intimately involved with the content creators.

After Myka hit the fan and all this juicy tea is coming out it’s clear no one has boundaries.

Maybe she’s afraid sh** will come out about her and that’s why she’s staying low 🤷‍♀️ I mean a lot of crapt has come out about vloggers the last 2 weeks and katie joy is digging for more.

Wouldn’t that be interesting if they so called family member went running to Katie with juice about what really happened to crew?

I’m not advocating for gossip by the way

I’m simply stating that when you got skeletons in your closet they tend to spill out eventually
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

After watching without the crystal ball lately I’m starting to think YouTube culture has made viewers too intimately involved with the content creators.

After Myka hit the fan and all this juicy tea is coming out it’s clear no one has boundaries.

Maybe she’s afraid sh** will come out about her and that’s why she’s staying low 🤷‍♀️ I mean a lot of crapt has come out about vloggers the last 2 weeks and katie joy is digging for more.

Wouldn’t that be interesting if they so called family member went running to Katie with juice about what really happened to crew?

I’m simply stating that when you got skeletons in your closet they tend to spill out eventually
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:05 pm

I did notice that before she deleted the comments from her last post that there was a comment made that questioned her why she had not used her platform to speak about the BLM movement. This comment garnerned a very large about of likes and the thread that followed was lengthy. All comments were questioning her behaviour- not in defense of her. Although I feel that these gals don't owe their followers their opinion on the topic, I do feel it speaks volumes about Brittani that she didnt address the comment. Just speak to the comment and say you are not comfortable speaking on the issue. Deleting it makes it look like your are silencing reasonable opinions. She is very calculated in what she does. She will only stand up for anything if it means more money for her. Her moral compass is fueled by the almighty Benjamin.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

I love what Katie is doing on her channel!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

boosmommy wrote:
honestT wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:45 pm Her comments before she deleted them were just bizarre. So many people she doesn't know commenting "I missed you so much!" "I almost wanted to message you but I didn't!" "I almost looked Jeff up on Facebook to message him and check in on you" .... these are all people who don't know her and are not personal friends to her. I know it's fun to follow random people on Instagram, but the comments seemed sort of inappropriate like her followers are out of touch with boundaries and reality.

Maybe she’s afraid sh** will come out about her and that’s why she’s staying low Image I mean a lot of crapt has come out about vloggers the last 2 weeks and katie joy is digging for more.

I love what Katie is doing on her channel!
Does Katie have a YouTuber channel if so what is it thank you!!!!

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”