Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:09 pm
boosmommy wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:05 pm

After watching without the crystal ball lately I’m starting to think YouTube culture has made viewers too intimately involved with the content creators.

After Myka hit the fan and all this juicy tea is coming out it’s clear no one has boundaries.

Maybe she’s afraid sh** will come out about her and that’s why she’s staying low Image I mean a lot of crapt has come out about vloggers the last 2 weeks and katie joy is digging for more.

Wouldn’t that be interesting if they so called family member went running to Katie with juice about what really happened to crew?

I’m not advocating for gossip by the way

I’m simply stating that when you got skeletons in your closet they tend to spill out eventually
I love what Katie is doing on her channel!
Does Katie have a YouTuber channel if so what is it thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She also shares a ton on her Instagram. I feel like her Instagram drops more truth bombs than her YouTube channel but both are good

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW9ZA ... o9PZ3OX4Fg
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

MSAfan wrote:Her tears were part of the act. She didn’t want to discuss BLM. It’s all part of the act. She got impregnated with a girl right after Crew died, it looks in poor taste, because it is, and now she has been called on it so she is putting on charades to garner sympathy just in time for the big reveal, which I predict to be Father’s Day.

It’ll be sickening how she and her cronies will act like this baby is the second coming.
Hold up friend...! Toucan is having a girl???
Also what’s wrong with her ass in the last photo??? Also, wtf is with the mess of tanner on her feet?!...? Just plain gross in no stretch of the imagination!!! She’s gross, I can’t stand her face or voice or parenting! I’m surprised that she hasn’t had authorities called on her Image the kids lives are supposed to protected not neglected (I’m talking about the scooters) in the street and no clothes on the baby just a hole plug and a diaper as if no accident could happen Image
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Deesker wrote:
Fawnin wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 am
Deesker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 pm All lives matter. End of story. White privilege. That's hilarious. Only white people say that. Racism is the new craze. Everyone is a racist. Brittani is a racist bc she doesn't speak about BLM. What a f*** world we live in today. 6 mos from now, none of you will be talking about BLM. You'll be on to the next craze.
Black people have been fighting for their lives to matter for 401 years, this August. So I don’t know where you get off saying it’s a craze.

You don’t actually believe all lives matter. I know you aren’t fighting for kids in cages, kids who are aborted, animals who are eaten, etc. You just say all lives matter in response to black lives matter because you don’t believe black lives matter. No point doing a song and dance, just say you don’t care about black people and we can all move on knowing you’re a racist white supremist.

Yes, BLM is huge right now and that’s not a craze, nor is it a bad thing. It’s an amazing thing! The black community needs people to realize the oppression they have been subjected to and the racism they still face today, because people cannot fix what they Do not know.

White privilege means you have privilege because you’re white. That’s all it means. Doesn’t mean you’re rich, or rude, or fancy, or racist, or a supremist. It just means that no matter who you are and what struggles you have in life, none of them have been because of the colour of your skin.

BBL conveniently disappeared from social media when youtubers were being caled out for not caring about black lives. She came back seven days later with still no mention of anything going on. It was strategic but I see through it
White privilege was invented by white people. Yes. BLM is the new craze. I didn't say it was a bad thing. The black community needs to step up to the f** plate and address black on black crimes in the inner cities, where they're destroying each other. BBL can do WTF she wants. She does NOT have to address BLM. And yes. I actually do believe all lives matter. You're such a fucking moron. Another white person who calls me a racist. . Oh. And now let's add white supremist to the mix. And stick with the reason this is a forum. Not to discuss BLM but to discuss Brittani.
F*CK OFF KAREN! Image

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:27 am
MSAfan wrote:Her tears were part of the act. She didn’t want to discuss BLM. It’s all part of the act. She got impregnated with a girl right after Crew died, it looks in poor taste, because it is, and now she has been called on it so she is putting on charades to garner sympathy just in time for the big reveal, which I predict to be Father’s Day.

It’ll be sickening how she and her cronies will act like this baby is the second coming.
Hold up friend...! Toucan is having a girl???
Also what’s wrong with her ass in the last photo??? Also, wtf is with the mess of tanner on her feet?!...? Just plain gross in no stretch of the imagination!!! She’s gross, I can’t stand her face or voice or parenting! I’m surprised that she hasn’t had authorities called on her Image the kids lives are supposed to protected not neglected (I’m talking about the scooters) in the street and no clothes on the baby just a hole plug and a diaper as if no accident could happen Image
Yeah, I want to know how it's known she's having a girl. Nothing has come out as far as I know that speaks to the gender of what she's having
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Kinda had an eye opening moment today... I remembered that This girl on Instagram lost her son Milo at around the same time as Brittani. I looked at her Instagram in the first time in a while, and she posts about how unhappy she is, she doesn’t want to be alive, she doesn’t remember how it feels to be happy, all while having a son still alive and feeling the affects of his mother not even wanting to live for him. I mean, how tragic is that? I guess good job to brittani for at least pushing through and figuring out how to at least function. Her kids still look happy and she has the will to live.. sorry for the random post.

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

It’s just a feeling I have that it’s a girl and it was manipulated to be by Brittani and Jeff as a replacement for Crew. I don’t have any proof. But Brittani made it clear she was unhappy that Crew was a boy and I don’t think she would have rushed into another pregnancy so fast after he died without a pretty sure bet that she’d get the girl she always wanted, and then she can gush about it being God and Crew that did this for her. That’s the vibe I get.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

How do all these families afford all these kids? And how do they insure that each child is given adequate attention? If it were me and I lost a child I wouldn’t even think about another child. I would focus on the ones I had
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

How do all these moms afford all these kids? And also - how do they make sure they get adequate time and attention? I know odd question but the constant popping kids out in influencer world is getting weird
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:43 am How do all these families afford all these kids? And how do they insure that each child is given adequate attention? If it were me and I lost a child I wouldn’t even think about another child. I would focus on the ones I had
I don't think she does give the boys attention. From her Instagram posts it seems they're left to play by themselves or she sits in her car watching them ride scooters. She probably assumes Carter will entertain and play with the younger two.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

fossilfinger wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:43 am How do all these families afford all these kids? And how do they insure that each child is given adequate attention? If it were me and I lost a child I wouldn’t even think about another child. I would focus on the ones I had
I don't think she does give the boys attention. From her Instagram posts it seems they're left to play by themselves or she sits in her car watching them ride scooters. She probably assumes Carter will entertain and play with the younger two.
BINGO- why do you think she would let 2 year old psycho Copper go outside with Carter in the yard while she tended to infant Cash?? now that Cash is older, he joins in and is taken under Copper's wings when Carter is at his dad/grandma's house.

I've been watching some of her old videos and j about every video where they go somewhere for the day or go on a trip, Carter is not there and neither is Sydney. that's how she's affording all those kids- she excludes the ones that aren't full blooded Boren-Leaches!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

NikkiinTexas1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NikkiinTexas1 »

Kbmama wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:26 am Kinda had an eye opening moment today... I remembered that This girl on Instagram lost her son Milo at around the same time as Brittani. I looked at her Instagram in the first time in a while, and she posts about how unhappy she is, she doesn’t want to be alive, she doesn’t remember how it feels to be happy, all while having a son still alive and feeling the affects of his mother not even wanting to live for him. I mean, how tragic is that? I guess good job to brittani for at least pushing through and figuring out how to at least function. Her kids still look happy and she has the will to live.. sorry for the random post.

Yup, I also discussed @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome (the interior design blogger) who lost her daughter to stillbirth back in 2015. She posted on her blog last week that during that time she avoided social media and DID NOT have a Go Fund Me for the hospital bills. Brittani should read her blog :x

NikkiinTexas1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NikkiinTexas1 »

Kbmama wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:26 am Kinda had an eye opening moment today... I remembered that This girl on Instagram lost her son Milo at around the same time as Brittani. I looked at her Instagram in the first time in a while, and she posts about how unhappy she is, she doesn’t want to be alive, she doesn’t remember how it feels to be happy, all while having a son still alive and feeling the affects of his mother not even wanting to live for him. I mean, how tragic is that? I guess good job to brittani for at least pushing through and figuring out how to at least function. Her kids still look happy and she has the will to live.. sorry for the random post.

Yup, I also discussed @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome (the interior design blogger) who lost her daughter to stillbirth back in 2015. She posted on her blog last week that during that time she avoided social media and DID NOT have a Go Fund Me for the hospital bills. Brittani should read her blog :x

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

webby wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:08 pm
fossilfinger wrote:
BINGO- why do you think she would let 2 year old psycho Copper go outside with Carter in the yard while she tended to infant Cash?? now that Cash is older, he joins in and is taken under Copper's wings when Carter is at his dad/grandma's house.

I've been watching some of her old videos and j about every video where they go somewhere for the day or go on a trip, Carter is not there and neither is Sydney. that's how she's affording all those kids- she excludes the ones that aren't full blooded Boren-Leaches!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I actually worry about those kids safety. She is at best a neglectful mom. She admits she does long projects at home solo because she says her kids old enough to entertain themselves. Are you godamn kidding me? They are 8,4 and 2. They are NOWHERE near the age to be unsupervised!She expects Carter to be the father and Sydney to be the mom. That is way too much to ask of an eight and ten year old. If you cant watch your own kids like we all do-DONT HAVE THEM! They aren't dispensable, hasn't she learned from her mistakes yet?She just got the kids more lizards today after they killed the first two. I have no words for this POS. She is truly vile.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Did she rip the lizards out of the wild again? She should be reported to PETA for what she let happen to the others.
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

Can someone please inform me on why there’s speculation about brittanis mom dating her ex husband?

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:
Before instead Brittani had a blog called Broken Made Beautiful in it she tip toes and hints around that something traumatic happened between her and her ex husband. Members of her family (cousins etc) during that time are commenting on her Facebook about how she’s been through something that no wife should ever have to go through etc. she herself has stated on vlogs about how she wants to share so much more about what has happened in her life but she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so. Cue Someone on this thread saying they know her and her family personally and they hate Brittani. They also eventually divulge that her husband and mother had an affair and are still together. Brittanis father and mother got divorced around the same time as Brittani and her husband. Additionally, after Crew passed Brittani moved, her mother moved and...her ex moved. Her ex keeps pictures of his new house to a minimum but his stories have him playing w his dog in a house that looks damn near identical to the house her mother moved into. There’s pictures on the forum. I’m also missing a bunch of stuff but that’s the broad strokes.
Kms92 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:59 am Can someone please inform me on why there’s speculation about brittanis mom dating her ex husband?

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:
Before instead Brittani had a blog called Broken Made Beautiful in it she tip toes and hints around that something traumatic happened between her and her ex husband. Members of her family (cousins etc) during that time are commenting on her Facebook about how she’s been through something that no wife should ever have to go through etc. she herself has stated on vlogs about how she wants to share so much more about what has happened in her life but she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so. Cue Someone on this thread saying they know her and her family personally and they hate Brittani. They also eventually divulge that her husband and mother had an affair and are still together. Brittanis father and mother got divorced around the same time as Brittani and her husband. Additionally, after Crew passed Brittani moved, her mother moved and...her ex moved. Her ex keeps pictures of his new house to a minimum but his stories have him playing w his dog in a house that looks damn near identical to the house her mother moved into. There’s pictures on the forum. I’m also missing a bunch of stuff but that’s the broad strokes.
Kms92 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:59 am Can someone please inform me on why there’s speculation about brittanis mom dating her ex husband?

Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

Lala wrote:Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:

What is his Instagram? And brittanis moms Instagram?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

who was it from here that saw Brittani's mom and ex husband leaving a school gym with Carter after he had a basketball game?
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Lala wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:50 pm Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:

What's her ex-husbands name? I want to creep his instagram.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”