madmax84
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by madmax84 »

RiverRose wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:38 pm
Lala wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:50 pm Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:
Before instead Brittani had a blog called Broken Made Beautiful in it she tip toes and hints around that something traumatic happened between her and her ex husband. Members of her family (cousins etc) during that time are commenting on her Facebook about how she’s been through something that no wife should ever have to go through etc. she herself has stated on vlogs about how she wants to share so much more about what has happened in her life but she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so. Cue Someone on this thread saying they know her and her family personally and they hate Brittani. They also eventually divulge that her husband and mother had an affair and are still together. Brittanis father and mother got divorced around the same time as Brittani and her husband. Additionally, after Crew passed Brittani moved, her mother moved and...her ex moved. Her ex keeps pictures of his new house to a minimum but his stories have him playing w his dog in a house that looks damn near identical to the house her mother moved into. There’s pictures on the forum. I’m also missing a bunch of stuff but that’s the broad strokes.
Kms92 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:59 am Can someone please inform me on why there’s speculation about brittanis mom dating her ex husband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's her ex-husbands name? I want to creep his instagram.
Idk if we're allowed to say, but his first name is Cory. You can google search her and Cory and it should come up with his full name.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

madmax84 wrote:
Lala wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:50 pm Oh man...I’d say is very HEAVILY speculated at this point. The best thing you could do is scan from the beginning of her thread until now. But the tLdr version of it is as follows:
Before instead Brittani had a blog called Broken Made Beautiful in it she tip toes and hints around that something traumatic happened between her and her ex husband. Members of her family (cousins etc) during that time are commenting on her Facebook about how she’s been through something that no wife should ever have to go through etc. she herself has stated on vlogs about how she wants to share so much more about what has happened in her life but she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so. Cue Someone on this thread saying they know her and her family personally and they hate Brittani. They also eventually divulge that her husband and mother had an affair and are still together. Brittanis father and mother got divorced around the same time as Brittani and her husband. Additionally, after Crew passed Brittani moved, her mother moved and...her ex moved. Her ex keeps pictures of his new house to a minimum but his stories have him playing w his dog in a house that looks damn near identical to the house her mother moved into. There’s pictures on the forum. I’m also missing a bunch of stuff but that’s the broad strokes.
Idk if we're allowed to say, but his first name is Cory. You can google search her and Cory and it should come up with his full name.
His Instagram is private ever since Crews passing. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he was the one that set up the GoFundMe

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

It’s very possible it is private now. It’s cbwalton and her mother’s is honeybfarmhouse. Her ex was the one to set up the go fund me so it was public during that time and a large amount of ppl trying to follow Brittanis fundraiser stuff started following him. I really didn’t want to believe it at first Bc it’s super messed up and her mom “seems” like such a nice person. But at this point there’s too many coincidences. I do think this is the main sticking point to why Brittani has zero confidence or value in herself. I doubt she will ever address this publicly bc w all the followers she has now it would get ugly with her ex...besides the fact that she’s obviously wants a relationship w her mother. Lord know why, if my mother did something like that I’d never speak to her again. It’s sick. It does kind of explain why her mother has this thing about being given grace etc etc. Also, brittanis ex is all over her mother’s Instagram. He pretty much likes every photo and and for Father’s Day her mom posted pictures of the great dads she know and just posted a picture of Cory and her own father...but not Jeff. It’s just so yucky 🤢. Poor Carter. I guess it’s good her calls her Honey and not Grandma. I’d imagine it Would make things more awkward if he did.

MOdrama wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:23 am
madmax84 wrote:

His Instagram is private ever since Crews passing. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he was the one that set up the GoFundMe

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

madmax84 wrote:

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

madmax84 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 am
I just looked up Brittanis mom to see what she looks like. Holy crap her and Brittani look like twins! Talk about not winning the genetic lottery. They both have a face that would stop a clock.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Lala wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:03 am
madmax84 wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

Well good LORD, that explains a lot. That is super effed up.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

ThreeDogNight wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:16 pm Well good LORD, that explains a lot. That is super effed up.
It sure is super effed up! That is some hillbilly shit. In her stories today she was very cryptic. I guess its been 5 years together for her and meatloaf today and shes states in the caption above the picture how broken she was when she met him and how God knew she needed him. She is willing to tell all her minions she went through something traumatic for the sympathy but not explain what happened. This is where she actually appears SMART. If she tells her followers that her mom is dating her ex husband she loses her appeal. People would definitely not want to follow that trash.On a side note Brittanis mom and her are twins. Those bad genes are strong. BBL definitely did not win the genetic lottery.
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

Lala wrote:
Lala wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:03 am
MOdrama wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:23 am His Instagram is private ever since Crews passing. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he was the one that set up the GoFundMe

Ummm... this is extremely strange.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

her psycho son gets soda at 10AM. I guess that's what happens when you turn 4? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... b06729.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I could be wrong, but I think she found out she's having another boy. People have a way of inadvertently projecting gender stereotypes onto their babies, even in the womb. She wrote on the picture of her in the rainbow dress, "those first little kicks and punches" whereas I think for a girl she would have said something like, "those first little kicks and flutters" or something. Perhaps she's just used to having boys, so that's how she refers to her babies. If I'm wrong and she is having a girl, I'm surprised that given her shopping addiction and the amount of time she spends on Instagram, she's wasting precious time NOT posting all of the girl outfits she bought and milking this for swipe ups. They found out at the end of May and she still hasn't revealed the gender. That was also right around the time of her social media break, which could have been to avoid current events, but also could have been some weird form of extreme gender disappointment. I saw another Instagram mom with all boys say that she felt pressure from her followers to have a girl. I think she had some sort of breakdown over "disappointing" her followers or what-have-you (the weird breakdown in her car after her doctor's appointment where she asked people to stop saying they were hoping for a girl in her comments), and her husband told her to get a grip and take a break from Instagram.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:09 pm
ThreeDogNight wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:16 pm Well good LORD, that explains a lot. That is super effed up.
It sure is super effed up! That is some hillbilly shit. In her stories today she was very cryptic. I guess its been 5 years together for her and meatloaf today and shes states in the caption above the picture how broken she was when she met him and how God knew she needed him. She is willing to tell all her minions she went through something traumatic for the sympathy but not explain what happened. This is where she actually appears SMART. If she tells her followers that her mom is dating her ex husband she loses her appeal. People would definitely not want to follow that trash.On a side note Brittanis mom and her are twins. Those bad genes are strong. BBL definitely did not win the genetic lottery.
Thank you for using the moniker "Meat Loaf" compliments of me!!! I love it! She's trailer trash. She's only been with this loser for 5 yrs and 4 kids? WTF. She was broken. Your mom screwed your husband, right? Why don't you just come out and say it! And Brittani. Please, for the love of God, change your fray voice that you're faking.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Brittani, her ex and her mom are like the real life version of The Bold And The Beautiful’s Bridget, Deacon and Brooke. (That’s a daytime soap opera where the mom had an affair with her daughter’s husband).
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Or maybe her mental health break was cause she’s off the stronger antidepressants that she was likely put on after Crew’s death and having to deal with the harsh reality of his loss?

Maybe she’s having a girl and thought she would be really happy but is disappointed because she misses Crew so badly.

Or maybe it is a boy and she hates that.

There are so many variables. I know so many people hate her. I think she’s done some crappy things and I genuinely don’t like her but at the same time... I feel bad for her. I still see a grieving mom. And one who is just manically making decisions that don’t really make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's been quiet all day... I wonder what "rough day" she's having

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I had to unfollow her, I couldn't do it anymore.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Some other IG mom posted how happy she was she was having a girl (I could tell she wasn’t excited when she had a boy the first time, I feel sorry for the son because he’ll obviously be the unloved one) so I wondered if Brittani saw it and if she is having a boy, she was hurt, but I didn’t see that Brittani follows her (unless she unfollowed her).

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.

I think of all the people (like me) who want a child and aren’t sure they can have one or know they can’t and gender would be the last thing on their minds. Or people who’s child is diagnosed with an illness.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

She never mentions Walmart unless it’s a sponsored post. It’s like she’s ashamed to shop there unless she’s getting paid. How authentic.

Her face is truly hideous. She always has that dumb smirk under her huge beak of a nose.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

This is what I learned about BBL in the last while....She has mad DIY skills,she can throw a baseball with the best of them, Jeff thinks shes hot and cant keep his hands off of her, she was a straight A student, she was an elite gymnast BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. She is by far the most conceited idiot on social media. Congrats BBL you can peel and stick tiles onto a bloody wall. So can my niece and she is FOUR. Someone needs to put this peabrain on blast. The toucan needs to chirp less.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am Some other IG mom posted how happy she was she was having a girl (I could tell she wasn’t excited when she had a boy the first time, I feel sorry for the son because he’ll obviously be the unloved one) so I wondered if Brittani saw it and if she is having a boy, she was hurt, but I didn’t see that Brittani follows her (unless she unfollowed her).

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.

I think of all the people (like me) who want a child and aren’t sure they can have one or know they can’t and gender would be the last thing on their minds. Or people who’s child is diagnosed with an illness.
I totally respect what you're saying but I disagree with "These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know."

My oldest is a girl, which I really wanted and when I got pregnant with my second I wanted another girl but he was a boy. I love them equally of course but I have a very special bond with my son.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”