BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by oracle51495 »

megangold27 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:58 am
stephdee wrote:
oracle51495 wrote:Yeah, I think the difference is her kids don't even know about Nolan's condition so it's not really an issue between sibling relationships at this point. I would say they will end up resenting HER more than they would Nolan since they have that close sibling bond. But as this person on reddit said, they have zero relationship with this disabled sibling, plus they mentioned they were in University or something. It's unfair to say they're a disgusting person because first of all, they're clearly not a "grown ass adult" making those comments. They're college aged.

The parents should've done a better job too, to just baby him all the time is probably what turned him into somewhat of a brat to begin with. Sometimes we see Nolan being bratty too, and I'm sure a bunch has to do with the pain they're in, but parents really need to take responsibility for those things.

There's probably much more to the story, and it's easy for YOU to call them disgusting because you're not in their shoes. I don't blame them for feelings of resentment at all, same as how I wouldn't blame Aria, Harlow or Scarlett for any feelings if resentment towards their own situations. All I'm saying is that in their situation, they're more likely to feel the hate and betrayal towards their mother than Nolan, but I certainly don't blame this person either, especially if the sibling has zero bond with them and their entire family and expects them to drop their college work, real work (said they worked 8 hours or something) all the time.
The person in the Reddit post clearly stated they were 20 so yes that person is a grown ass adult perfectly capable of living independently compared to the terminally ill 7 yr old brother. I can’t believe a person could be so heartless specially towards their sibling complaining about attention being taken away from them. I don’t condone that type of resentment at all there’s absolutely no excuse. The little brother was 3 when the poster was 16 what could the child have “gotten away with” that bothered them so much. I was 13 when my little brother was born and yes he gets away with a lot of shit too specially since he’s the only boy (out of 5 siblings) of course we feel like he’s the favorite but I would never talk about my little brother like that ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I couldn’t believe that this person was legitimately defending a 20 year old being angry that she has to move out of her bedroom in her parents house because her rapidly declining brother is wheelchair bound and can’t go upstairs anymore.

It's easy to be so righteous and say you wouldn't react in a negative way when you're not in the same position. The problem here isn't *just* the sibling having to give up the downstairs bedroom, and the post literally explains that. In fact, that's probably the least of the issues, there's clearly a lot more beneath the surface for this reddit user. It seems like a lot of misplaced anger, probably towards the parents but it ends up being taken out on the sibling. They probably should have figured out a better way to be attentive to both if possible, and it seems like they've created a dynamic where the older sibling's feelings don't even matter anymore.

What would we be saying if this was Aria off in college, working an 8 hour essential job, and Britney sitting on her ass making Aria take care of Nolan? I'm sure people would be sympathizing with Aria.

Plus, my overall point was I DO NOT think Aria or Harlow will feel this way towards Nolan BECAUSE they have a very close sibling relationship and not a strained one like this.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9f5937.jpg[/IMG]
“Anytime alone time” she is truly so stupid. I would be so embarrassed if I was their kids. They are such white trash. Bitchney doesn’t know proper English, baldo and his creepy pedo smile and their zoo of kids

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9f5937.jpg[/IMG]
“Anytime alone time” she is truly so stupid. I would be so embarrassed if I was their kids. They are such white trash. Bitchney doesn’t know proper English, baldo and his creepy pedo smile and their zoo of kids

GF looks like she needs some laxatives, she looks constipated as fuck
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9f5937.jpg[/IMG]

Frank looks so ugly! I've never thought he was good looking but I never thought he looked terrible either, kinda average to me. Lately though, omg.. he's really let himself go... he looks dirty and gross

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

I was kind of excited when I saw they were on a boat thinking they’d at least take Aria and Nolan. Of course not. Why is it that only they get to do fun stuff? These kids are going to have such sad memories of their childhood.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

oracle51495 wrote:
stephdee wrote: The person in the Reddit post clearly stated they were 20 so yes that person is a grown ass adult perfectly capable of living independently compared to the terminally ill 7 yr old brother. I can’t believe a person could be so heartless specially towards their sibling complaining about attention being taken away from them. I don’t condone that type of resentment at all there’s absolutely no excuse. The little brother was 3 when the poster was 16 what could the child have “gotten away with” that bothered them so much. I was 13 when my little brother was born and yes he gets away with a lot of shit too specially since he’s the only boy (out of 5 siblings) of course we feel like he’s the favorite but I would never talk about my little brother like that ever.

Thank you. I couldn’t believe that this person was legitimately defending a 20 year old being angry that she has to move out of her bedroom in her parents house because her rapidly declining brother is wheelchair bound and can’t go upstairs anymore.

It's easy to be so righteous and say you wouldn't react in a negative way when you're not in the same position. The problem here isn't *just* the sibling having to give up the downstairs bedroom, and the post literally explains that. In fact, that's probably the least of the issues, there's clearly a lot more beneath the surface for this reddit user. It seems like a lot of misplaced anger, probably towards the parents but it ends up being taken out on the sibling. They probably should have figured out a better way to be attentive to both if possible, and it seems like they've created a dynamic where the older sibling's feelings don't even matter anymore.

What would we be saying if this was Aria off in college, working an 8 hour essential job, and Britney sitting on her ass making Aria take care of Nolan? I'm sure people would be sympathizing with Aria.

Plus, my overall point was I DO NOT think Aria or Harlow will feel this way towards Nolan BECAUSE they have a very close sibling relationship and not a strained one like this.
Why do you automatically assume the parents must have done something to cause that anger. You know some people even with all the care and love in the world turn out to be assholes full of hatred. At the end of the day the person is a grown adult who should seek therapy. I’ve known of people who have grown up with shitty parents and lived a life full of abuse and they are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. That individual has a problem and should seek help don’t automatically blame the parents.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Frank looks so ugly! I've never thought he was good looking but I never thought he looked terrible either, kinda average to me. Lately though, omg.. he's really let himself go... he looks dirty and gross

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Lmao idk why, but I laughed out loud at "dirty and gross" lol
Hes really put on some weight too! I totally get wanting time alone to do stuff with your partner, but they act like they NEVER GET THE CHANCE. They're always running around doing shit together! I WISH ME N MY BF COULD GET TIME TOGETHER LIKE THAT!
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

We’ve mentioned it several times in every pic but she looks so old there. I’m the same age as her and can still pass as hs kid, yet girl Ofer here dropping all this money to look 10 years older guess it’s true white ppl don’t age well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

oracle51495 wrote:
stephdee wrote: The person in the Reddit post clearly stated they were 20 so yes that person is a grown ass adult perfectly capable of living independently compared to the terminally ill 7 yr old brother. I can’t believe a person could be so heartless specially towards their sibling complaining about attention being taken away from them. I don’t condone that type of resentment at all there’s absolutely no excuse. The little brother was 3 when the poster was 16 what could the child have “gotten away with” that bothered them so much. I was 13 when my little brother was born and yes he gets away with a lot of shit too specially since he’s the only boy (out of 5 siblings) of course we feel like he’s the favorite but I would never talk about my little brother like that ever.

I’m not going to argue with someone that believes that a twenty year old adult is in the right for hating their seven year old disabled brother. If you can’t see how resenting a sibling as a child is different than not liking their terminally ill brother as a twenty year old, then I have absolutely nothing to say to you. That post doesn’t relate to Aria, who is a literal child. The person who wrote that post is an adult, not a second grader.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Wouldn't let me quote. This is from one of the pictures another posted posted.

It looks like Brit is sinking to an all new low and photoshopping Aria. She is was smaller in the pictures Brit posted compared to Ean's mom.

Plus on her legs where I circled, it is weirdly blurry and very much looks photoshopped. The blurry is on the floor beside her leg and on her leg.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I haven’t had the energy to scroll back but you guys (or some of y’all) honestly think Britney is photoshopping her daughter to look thinner and less healthy? I think Britney is the absolute worst but I absolutely do not think that is the case. Why on earth would she do that? That’s ridiculous. I think her kid is just one of those gangly awkward little kids. And yeah, I think it’s possible (as some have suggested) that maybe possibly perhaps she was stressed at some point and her weight may have suffered. But I don’t believe that her mother is making edits to portray her child as malnourished. I think that’s really reaching.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Doopher wrote:I haven’t had the energy to scroll back but you guys (or some of y’all) honestly think Britney is photoshopping her daughter to look thinner and less healthy? I think Britney is the absolute worst but I absolutely do not think that is the case. Why on earth would she do that? That’s ridiculous. I think her kid is just one of those gangly awkward little kids. And yeah, I think it’s possible (as some have suggested) that maybe possibly perhaps she was stressed at some point and her weight may have suffered. But I don’t believe that her mother is making edits to portray her child as malnourished. I think that’s really reaching.
I agree the blurry ness might be due to the shit ton of filters she adds to the pictures and lets be honest Britney uploads the most unflattering pictures of her kids. She only cares when she comes out good in the pictures.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Not to be a meanie (except for the fact that I hate these people so idgaf) but Frank is just starting to be downright fugly. Remember the whole “when you know you know” garbage? I would bet money that Britney is really eating her own words right about now. She thought that she found the solution to all of life’s problems when she met frank. But what does she ACTUALLY have??? She has a full grown man child sucking the life out of her. Frank wants new house. Frank wants new mustang. Frank wants new baby. Frank wants new tools. Frank wants to take over Britney’s second channel. Frank wants to quit his job. Frank wants to grow a beard and gain 30 lbs. Frank wants another baby. Frank wants to go fishing for their date. Frank wants. Frank wants. Frank wants. It’s honestly amazing to witness a fully capable adult shrivel into a fucking baby who takes absolutely no pride in his own accomplishments or abilities. It’s gross. His behavior is 100% a sure fire way to make your wife resent you. And ya know what?? I can’t wait to see it all go down.
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

megangold27 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 pm
oracle51495 wrote:

I’m not going to argue with someone that believes that a twenty year old adult is in the right for hating their seven year old disabled brother. If you can’t see how resenting a sibling as a child is different than not liking their terminally ill brother as a twenty year old, then I have absolutely nothing to say to you. That post doesn’t relate to Aria, who is a literal child. The person who wrote that post is an adult, not a second grader.

Totally missed my entire point, but go off I guess. Lmfao.
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Doopher wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:36 pm Not to be a meanie (except for the fact that I hate these people so idgaf) but Frank is just starting to be downright fugly. Remember the whole “when you know you know” garbage? I would bet money that Britney is really eating her own words right about now. She thought that she found the solution to all of life’s problems when she met frank. But what does she ACTUALLY have??? She has a full grown man child sucking the life out of her. Frank wants new house. Frank wants new mustang. Frank wants new baby. Frank wants new tools. Frank wants to take over Britney’s second channel. Frank wants to quit his job. Frank wants to grow a beard and gain 30 lbs. Frank wants another baby. Frank wants to go fishing for their date. Frank wants. Frank wants. Frank wants. It’s honestly amazing to witness a fully capable adult shrivel into a fucking baby who takes absolutely no pride in his own accomplishments or abilities. It’s gross. His behavior is 100% a sure fire way to make your wife resent you. And ya know what?? I can’t wait to see it all go down.
I agree. The last day in the life or whatever popped up in my feed today and was playing in the background, and holy shit. The amount of fucking whining he does is absolutely insane for someone who clearly just gets to stay at home and dEtAiL hIs sHeLbY. And just how he was going off about not wanting to ever put lights up for someone ever again was just so annoying.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Spoink_12 wrote:Wouldn't let me quote. This is from one of the pictures another posted posted.

It looks like Brit is sinking to an all new low and photoshopping Aria. She is was smaller in the pictures Brit posted compared to Ean's mom.

Plus on her legs where I circled, it is weirdly blurry and very much looks photoshopped. The blurry is on the floor beside her leg and on her leg.
Hi! I posted the original pics. They were screenshots from a video so that’s why they’re blurry. She wouldn’t be able to photoshop a video but trust me in motion it was way worse. The child is unhealthy. And maybe when she’s at Ean’s mom’s she is happier and less stressed and eats more / healthier so she looks better. That poor sweet girl. Will probably suffer from disordered eating if she doesn’t already. She can’t control the chaos her mother has put her in so she controls what she eats because that’s all she’s got.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

quietmouse wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:00 pm We’ve mentioned it several times in every pic but she looks so old there. I’m the same age as her and can still pass as hs kid, yet girl Ofer here dropping all this money to look 10 years olderImage guess it’s true white ppl don’t age wellImage

What is that supposed to mean? I am white, and I am about the same age as Twit, and I get carded if I buy a video game or go to the movies or try to buy a lottery ticket. Everyone thinks I look 15-17. It's my genetic makeup. My Mom and Dad both look very young for their ages, as well as my Grandparents all looked younger than they were. So, why is this a race thing?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

quietmouse wrote:We’ve mentioned it several times in every pic but she looks so old there. I’m the same age as her and can still pass as hs kid, yet girl Ofer here dropping all this money to look 10 years olderImage guess it’s true white ppl don’t age wellImage

lmao. ok racist.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
quietmouse wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:00 pm We’ve mentioned it several times in every pic but she looks so old there. I’m the same age as her and can still pass as hs kid, yet girl Ofer here dropping all this money to look 10 years olderImage guess it’s true white ppl don’t age wellImage

What is that supposed to mean? I am white, and I am about the same age as Twit, and I get carded if I buy a video game or go to the movies or try to buy a lottery ticket. Everyone thinks I look 15-17. It's my genetic makeup. My Mom and Dad both look very young for their ages, as well as my Grandparents all looked younger than they were. So, why is this a race thing?
Don’t take offense but that’s why there’s sayings like “black don’t crack” and “white people age like milk” consider yourself lucky idk if it’s scientifically proven but white people definitely look like they age faster (I believe it has something to do with the melanin found in darker skin). It’s not just Britney there’s many youtubers/celebrities that definitely look older than what they are and many black celebrities that I’ve been left shocked when I found out they’re actual age because of how young they look. Also I believe in most states if you look under the age of 40 you will get carded I do too.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

jrs wrote:
quietmouse wrote:We’ve mentioned it several times in every pic but she looks so old there. I’m the same age as her and can still pass as hs kid, yet girl Ofer here dropping all this money to look 10 years olderImage guess it’s true white ppl don’t age wellImage

lmao. ok racist.

Like I mentioned in my other post white people age faster due to the lack of melanin present in their skin. This is also the reason why white people are more likely to get skin cancer compared to other ethnic groups. Just in case you didn’t know here is the definition of racist “a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another”. All they stated is “guess it’s true white pope don’t age well” just because they said something you don’t agree with doesn’t automatically make them a racist. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... d2e44a.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”