Myka Stauffer: Mom of 5- I mean, 4 bc she booted one out the door! | Pt 5

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Mom of 5- I mean, 4 bc she booted one out the door! | Pt 5

Unread post by Mommamoo »

GossipLadyy wrote:The fact that there are worse things doesn't make it any better. Just saying.

Some families are recording their kids naked, going to the bathroom, bathing, their doctor visits, their medical history, etc. WITHOUT THE CHILDREN CONSENT. You say that if the parents think is fine then it's ok...well, those kids will become adults soon enough and suffer the consequences.

You can't say we are all just jealous. Would I like a bigger house? Sure. More money? Yeah. But at what price? I would hate being "famous", people knowing who you are and all your life, people showing up at your house, wanting to know every detail of your life...no, thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Parents consent for their children. Children legally have no say. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justpeachyy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Justpeachyy »

Their careers are OVER.

What? They're ganna live off of that garage channel until they're old? Put all those kids through college using it? Even if it does make a lot of money they'll eventually hit their peak. There's no fame to be made on a garage channel. There's no upgrade...no promotion. The only option would be making a real life garage and cleaning cars for a living but who the fuck wants to do that. Myka might want to try onlyfans...because their options are SLIM.

The fact they went from a upper middle class family with a successful lifestyle blog/vlog to relying on cleaning cars for a living is pretty sad when you think about it.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Mommamoo wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:The fact that there are worse things doesn't make it any better. Just saying.

Some families are recording their kids naked, going to the bathroom, bathing, their doctor visits, their medical history, etc. WITHOUT THE CHILDREN CONSENT. You say that if the parents think is fine then it's ok...well, those kids will become adults soon enough and suffer the consequences.

You can't say we are all just jealous. Would I like a bigger house? Sure. More money? Yeah. But at what price? I would hate being "famous", people knowing who you are and all your life, people showing up at your house, wanting to know every detail of your life...no, thank you!

Doesn't mean parents should do whatever they want.

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

GossipLadyy wrote:
Mommamoo wrote:

Their child, their decision. As long as there’s no actual abuse or neglect, its their choice.

Justpeachyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justpeachyy »

GossipLadyy wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 am
Mommamoo wrote:

It's their choice.

Hard pill for YTMD to swallow: those YouTube kids don't belong to us. We're not their parents. We're not financially responsible for them. We didnt make them, carry them for nine months and then pushed them out.

It's kind of embarrassing that some people are stressing about someone else's children.

Every parent has a right to make their own parenting decisions.
JayBlack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayBlack »

Xoxogabby wrote:
Justpeachyy wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:30 am I'm not trying to offend anyone with my opinion but here's the issue:

If you think all of this should be illegal, start petitioning and doing something about it instead of coming for me about MY opinion.

Because this subject is basically my job, I base my opinions based on what is legal and what isn't. Right now, filming your children is LEGAL and it does not meet any of the necessary requirements to be considered "abuse"

As of right now, in the social services world...the exploitation (unless its sexual) of a minor DOES NOT meet the necessary standards to be considered abuse.

If you guys truly care enough to "change my mind" then you should go to your state Capitol and make the necessary arrangements to make this "exploitation" illegal. Start getting petitions

After a law/act or whatever is passed, I will have no choice BUT to enforce it.
Why are acting all high and mighty? Just because we’re posting on this site doesn’t mean we aren’t seeking for change elsewhere.

Edit: sorry idk why this posted twice!
I agree I think if we care enough to even be on here most of us have looked into if anything is being done about this currently or how we can help. I’ve brought up the topic with many people i know as well as posted on social media about it which I realize is nothing but most people don’t even know this is going on and change starts with discussion. If anyone here knows of any petitions that can be signed please let me know, and if not maybe we could start some? I generally doing get involved in any sort of obscure activism I normally only get involved when it’s brought to my attention without me searching for it like BLM for example. So I don’t really know how to even go about doing anything about this but I feel strongly about it and want to do something.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Where’s the mute button on the new app?

Kkelly182
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kkelly182 »

Justpeachyy wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 am
Mommamoo wrote: Parents consent for their children. Children legally have no say. Image

It's their choice.

Hard pill for YTMD to swallow: those YouTube kids don't belong to us. We're not their parents. We're not financially responsible for them. We didnt make them, carry them for nine months and then pushed them out.

It's kind of embarrassing that some people are stressing about someone else's children.

Every parent has a right to make their own parenting decisions.
You’re totally right. People should only care about themselves and their own kids! Screw having any kind of empathy or compassion for the well being of other people’s children. Every man for themselves! Turn a blind eye to any kind of abuse or mistreatment!!

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

double--
Last edited by pineberry on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

"It's kind of embarrassing that some people are stressing about someone else's children."

By that logic we should never care when injustice is being done to someone else. We should also not care about black people being mistreated, right? Because we're not responsible for them, right? We should also not care about animals/pets being abused, I mean after all, they're someone elses pets so why bother?

That logic is so fucked up and makes zero sense. Please, just leave this forum peachy.
Mommamoo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:49 am
Their child, their decision. As long as there’s no actual abuse or neglect, its their choice.
Except that signs of neglect are evident in MANY family vlog channels. Neglect isn't always starving a child or leaving them alone for days at a time, it's often more subtle (but just as damaging), especially when it comes to emotional neglect. It's no surprise that a large percentage of these Youtube babies/ children are developmentally- and speech delayed. That is what happens when the child was only brought into the world for the sole purpose of gaining views and producing more content, not out of actual interest for them as individuals.
A40047

Unread post by A40047 »

I've lurked here forever but the comments about "their child, their choice" have brought me out seething. No just no. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or make it right. You can choose not to vaccinate your child. It's dumb and dangerous and should be considered abuse. You can circumcise your child. It's dangerous, painful and for goodness sakes it's a cosmetic procedure on an infant forever changing their body! Children are not something that belong to you. They are people and should be treated with respect and dignity. The parenting views of some here and across the US are just appalling. If you cannot accept that a child is an individual with rights, opinions, feelings and deserves general respect please do not have children. No child should be posted online without their consent. Period. It doesn't matter if a parent can do it, they should have enough respect for their child that they don't. The internet is forever, don't sweet them back for life before they even get a chance to love it.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

A8C3CAE3-C958-494B-BEA3-8C8F81574AC3.jpeg
Did you guys see this? Apparently lillyBrush tried to buy back the stock that James had purchased for resale, but he wouldn’t give it back to them so they had to issue this statement 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Margie wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:49 pm A8C3CAE3-C958-494B-BEA3-8C8F81574AC3.jpeg

Did you guys see this? Apparently lillyBrush tried to buy back the stock that James had purchased for resale, but he wouldn’t give it back to them so they had to issue this statement 😬

I think all these brands are really showing their asses. Their business has zero to do with what happened. Neither do they or anyone know what happened.

I am disgusted by what they’ve done, but I also know that this happens more than we know. I personally know a family who dissolved their adoption of a Russian toddler. I agreed with their decision when it happened.

I hate that this happened. It makes me feel so conflicted for so many reasons.

I am, above all, happy that the little boy is in a new and safe situation.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Yep, he apparently ignored the phone calls and emails because he knew this would happen. Katie (without a crystal ball) covered this. These guys are not as pleasant as they appear to be in their videos, that's for sure! 100% FAKE!
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Yep, he apparently ignored the phone calls and emails because he knew this would happen. Katie (without a crystal ball) covered this. These guys are not as pleasant as they appear to be in their videos, that's for sure! 100% FAKE!
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

What did Myka say about the $500 for Huxley's therapy?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... faf985.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

A40047 wrote:I've lurked here forever but the comments about "their child, their choice" have brought me out seething. No just no. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or make it right. You can choose not to vaccinate your child. It's dumb and dangerous and should be considered abuse. You can circumcise your child. It's dangerous, painful and for goodness sakes it's a cosmetic procedure on an infant forever changing their body! Children are not something that belong to you. They are people and should be treated with respect and dignity. The parenting views of some here and across the US are just appalling. If you cannot accept that a child is an individual with rights, opinions, feelings and deserves general respect please do not have children. No child should be posted online without their consent. Period. It doesn't matter if a parent can do it, they should have enough respect for their child that they don't. The internet is forever, don't sweet them back for life before they even get a chance to love it.
Except until they’re adults, they have very limited rights. Parents make the final decisions in all areas of their care. Children legally cannot consent. Also, not vaccinating should never be considered abuse. We all have the right to medical freedom and the right to make the decisions we feel are best for our kids.

Isthisreallife_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Isthisreallife_ »

This thread is getting a little crazy 😐
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Margie wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:49 pm A8C3CAE3-C958-494B-BEA3-8C8F81574AC3.jpeg

What a wacky way to do business. If someone demanded a product I purchased be returned to them, I'd shit into a box, enclose a note that I'd already eaten the brushes, and mail it to them.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Myka has comments open on Instagram now.... I wonder who she has scrubbing that section for her? Not a single scathing comment yet.

Return to “I-P”