pineberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by pineberry »

MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.
This is something I’ve been noticing especially ever since I’ve become pregnant beginning of this year and been in a lot of contact with others who are. Seems like 99% of women just want daughters and I have even seen some say they’d be "devastated" ( :roll: ) to have a boy. You know what *I* would be devastated about?! Not being able to conceive, having a loss, having a stillbirth, having a baby that has severe health issues.. you know, the stuff that actually warrants devastation. Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.

Geeze I’m sure you can tell how annoyed I am at all these women just wanting girls hahaha. I swear, in my bumper group on another forum I’m like the only woman there that’s actually excited to be having a boy. Freaking annoying.

I’ve said it before on this forum but one of the big reasons why "youtubers" or "instagrammers" only want girl babies is becauset they’re more instagrammable and sell better on social media. Also, because these vain narcissistic women want a "mini me" (I cringe when I see someone refer to their daughter that way) instead of an actual individual, that they can put bows and frilly pink dresses on. In those cases I hope their daughters grow up to be tomboys & want nothing to do with any of that girly stuff lol.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

pineberry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 pm Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.
Yeah, I especially don't understand when women have multiple boys and only want another girl, and they must figure if they have that many boys they *have to* have a girl next, but that's obviously not always going to happen. If you have three or four boys that you resent, why risk having another one? It sounds cold, but it's probably better not to have a child than to have one that's not wanted because of his sex.

I know a lot of parents have gender preferences, and that's fine. Gender disappointment is also normal. But then projecting it onto the baby once they're born and trying for another one only to have the opposite sex rather than another baby is wrong.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

RiverRose wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:50 pm
MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am Some other IG mom posted how happy she was she was having a girl (I could tell she wasn’t excited when she had a boy the first time, I feel sorry for the son because he’ll obviously be the unloved one) so I wondered if Brittani saw it and if she is having a boy, she was hurt, but I didn’t see that Brittani follows her (unless she unfollowed her).

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.

I think of all the people (like me) who want a child and aren’t sure they can have one or know they can’t and gender would be the last thing on their minds. Or people who’s child is diagnosed with an illness.
I totally respect what you're saying but I disagree with "These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know."

My oldest is a girl, which I really wanted and when I got pregnant with my second I wanted another girl but he was a boy. I love them equally of course but I have a very special bond with my son.
I’m glad to hear that. <3 I read a lot that sons have a special closeness to their moms.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

pineberry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 pm

This is something I’ve been noticing especially ever since I’ve become pregnant beginning of this year and been in a lot of contact with others who are. Seems like 99% of women just want daughters and I have even seen some say they’d be "devastated" ( :roll: ) to have a boy. You know what *I* would be devastated about?! Not being able to conceive, having a loss, having a stillbirth, having a baby that has severe health issues.. you know, the stuff that actually warrants devastation. Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.

Geeze I’m sure you can tell how annoyed I am at all these women just wanting girls hahaha. I swear, in my bumper group on another forum I’m like the only woman there that’s actually excited to be having a boy. Freaking annoying.

I’ve said it before on this forum but one of the big reasons why "youtubers" or "instagrammers" only want girl babies is becauset they’re more instagrammable and sell better on social media. Also, because these vain narcissistic women want a "mini me" (I cringe when I see someone refer to their daughter that way) instead of an actual individual, that they can put bows and frilly pink dresses on. In those cases I hope their daughters grow up to be tomboys & want nothing to do with any of that girly stuff lol.
I have seen women say they would be “devastated” to have a boy, cried for hours, all that stuff. It’s so weird to me because they knew going into it there was a chance for a boy. And what is so bad about a little boy anyway? These same women will be wanting some woman to have a boy for the daughter they want so bad to reproduce with in the future, lol, so it’s ironic. Glad for them their husband’s moms didn’t feel the way they do.

I’m like you, the real causes for devastation would be to have a child that is seriously ill, for the child’s sake. Or one that doesn’t make it.

I remember some blogger who both her and her husband were devastated they were having a boy, and the poor little guy was born with something life-threatening, I don’t remember the disease. And then her second baby was a boy too, I can’t remember but he might have had a disability too.

She had wanted a girl so she could put her in ballet classes.....okay but what if the girl hadn’t wanted to be in ballet?

I think I’m sensitive on the issue because my niece was a tomboy through most of her childhood and adolescence and she caught hell for it. Bullied at school, bullied by her own cousins, her grandmother on her father’s side...it was very upsetting to me, who was a teenager at the time. My sister could have cared less about her not wanting to wear fancy dresses or being into princess costumes or not wanting to play with dolls and choosing sports over dance classes. My niece was sickly so my sister only worried about her health.

I think a lot of it was people’s fear that she was going to be gay p, as if that was such a big deal, and it never was to me and it really bothered me to see that even family would be willing to shun a member for something like that.

So I am with you, while it might be fun to dress a baby up fancy, that is a reason to have a baby. It’s not a doll, it’s a human being. I really do think a lot of the obsession with a daughter is to dress her up, to have her be the stereotype of a “girly girl” and to be pretty and all that because I see a lot of the complaints of “no cute clothes for boys” (which I disagree...I could find cute clothes for boys).

I want a baby someday but my chances are slim to none at my age and maybe that’s why I can’t imagine not being grateful just to have a child.

Also I worked with kids with severe disabilities so I saw what can really be something to be “devastated” about, seeing your child suffer, over not being able to get more followers or dress someone a certain way.

And I do worry about those children who have those expectations on them to be the dream child that the parent wants.

Ironically I was wanted to be a boy because my dad hoped to have someone to go to baseball games with him. And while that was normal and sweet and all, even if I had been a boy, I might not have been into sports.

I hope parents just love their child for who they are, no matter what it is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RiverRose wrote:
MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am Some other IG mom posted how happy she was she was having a girl (I could tell she wasn’t excited when she had a boy the first time, I feel sorry for the son because he’ll obviously be the unloved one) so I wondered if Brittani saw it and if she is having a boy, she was hurt, but I didn’t see that Brittani follows her (unless she unfollowed her).

I think of all the people (like me) who want a child and aren’t sure they can have one or know they can’t and gender would be the last thing on their minds. Or people who’s child is diagnosed with an illness.
I totally respect what you're saying but I disagree with "These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know."

My oldest is a girl, which I really wanted and when I got pregnant with my second I wanted another girl but he was a boy. I love them equally of course but I have a very special bond with my son.
I have a daughter and a son. I adore them both. You wanted another daughter, but you love your son and have a special bond with him. That's great. I have a special bond with my son too. We love watching Dr. Who together.
But so many of these "influencers" are completely nuts. You have to be self absorbed to try to be an influencer in the first place. And these women want, as has been said, "mini-me" daughters to dress up. I don't even think they would be better off doing gender selection and getting their longed for girl. They should skip having babies altogether and buy dolls. Because everything they say they want in a daughter isn't even guaranteed if they get their daughter. They don't want a baby to love as that child is. They want a pink princess to dress up and have tea parties and go to ballet class. It's all projecting and traditional gender roles. What if the girl is a field hockey playing daddy's girl? Or like my daughter, who plays basketball with a passion and hates pink? Or maybe is transgender or a butch lesbian? They don't even consider that the daughter they say they want is going to be an individual with her own desires and style.
Sorry for the rant. But I see this play out with so many of these so called influencers. And I wish they would just buy dolls instead of inflicting their preconceived ideas of what a girl should be on their poor daughters or their pathological level gender disappointment on their sons. I agree that they need to think about the words they use when they say they are "devastated" that they are having a boy. Because the internet is forever, and those boys will probably see it someday and suddenly understand why they always felt less-than.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

If Brittani doesn’t use her platform to bring awareness to sudden infant death for her OWN son, what makes any of you think that she’ll use it for BLM? Simple. She doesn’t care.
Her self absorbed ass just wants an aesthetically pleasing feed. Everything is calculated. She knows very well what she is doing.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

If she’s unhappy getting knocked up maybe she shouldn’t have another child isn’t this BBL 5th child??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She went to the pool but posted a picture of her in a SpOnSoReD Walmart attire in front of her house? Yeah right. That bitch didn’t go to the pool!! Those kids don’t ever get to do anything except catch lizards, watch TV and ride their scooters down a hill in the middle of a construction zone. She’s so pathetic. Anything to make a buck.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

A few days ago Tara said that she was early in “true tara fashion” today Brittani said she was early in “true Brittani fashion” I don’t understand the desperation to be like tara and Aaryn
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Does this bitch really go to target every freaking day?! Wow. Talk about a meaningless life when you have to buy buy buy all the time to feel better. I hope she really is getting help and isn’t just lying about these therapy appointments.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

And just when I thought she couldnt get much worse....she does it!! Why the need to refer to herself in the third person all the time?? Shes early for an appointment "in typical Brittani fashion". Classic narcissist. But then she went and shared several screenshots of her minions ordering ' Crews Cold Brew' and that the people that worked at those particular Starbucks where they ordered them said"oooh you follow Brittani too?? I LOOOVE HER!' Uggggggh seriously? But the worst part then came. She tagged Starbucks in her stories saying can we all agree that the drink should officially be named Crews Brew?! What?? So NOW she is trying to get Starbucks to sponsor her/partnership with her? Poor Crew. She is still trying to squeeze a few bucks off of him. She truly is a piece of work. F$%king vile human.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

The Starbucks drink is called cold brew eff off BBL I hope Starbucks never sponsors you your a real piece of work..

When the girls said I Love Her I would of said I fuckjng hate her... I hope to god those girls don’t give BBL free drinks she doesn’t deserve it one bit...

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:38 pm
pineberry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 pm

I have seen women say they would be “devastated” to have a boy, cried for hours, all that stuff. It’s so weird to me because they knew going into it there was a chance for a boy. And what is so bad about a little boy anyway? These same women will be wanting some woman to have a boy for the daughter they want so bad to reproduce with in the future, lol, so it’s ironic. Glad for them their husband’s moms didn’t feel the way they do.

I’m like you, the real causes for devastation would be to have a child that is seriously ill, for the child’s sake. Or one that doesn’t make it.

I remember some blogger who both her and her husband were devastated they were having a boy, and the poor little guy was born with something life-threatening, I don’t remember the disease. And then her second baby was a boy too, I can’t remember but he might have had a disability too.

She had wanted a girl so she could put her in ballet classes.....okay but what if the girl hadn’t wanted to be in ballet?

I think I’m sensitive on the issue because my niece was a tomboy through most of her childhood and adolescence and she caught hell for it. Bullied at school, bullied by her own cousins, her grandmother on her father’s side...it was very upsetting to me, who was a teenager at the time. My sister could have cared less about her not wanting to wear fancy dresses or being into princess costumes or not wanting to play with dolls and choosing sports over dance classes. My niece was sickly so my sister only worried about her health.

I think a lot of it was people’s fear that she was going to be gay p, as if that was such a big deal, and it never was to me and it really bothered me to see that even family would be willing to shun a member for something like that.

So I am with you, while it might be fun to dress a baby up fancy, that is a reason to have a baby. It’s not a doll, it’s a human being. I really do think a lot of the obsession with a daughter is to dress her up, to have her be the stereotype of a “girly girl” and to be pretty and all that because I see a lot of the complaints of “no cute clothes for boys” (which I disagree...I could find cute clothes for boys).

I want a baby someday but my chances are slim to none at my age and maybe that’s why I can’t imagine not being grateful just to have a child.

Also I worked with kids with severe disabilities so I saw what can really be something to be “devastated” about, seeing your child suffer, over not being able to get more followers or dress someone a certain way.

And I do worry about those children who have those expectations on them to be the dream child that the parent wants.

Ironically I was wanted to be a boy because my dad hoped to have someone to go to baseball games with him. And while that was normal and sweet and all, even if I had been a boy, I might not have been into sports.

I hope parents just love their child for who they are, no matter what it is.

Everyone on this post makes a great point! So many people want to mold their kids into who they want them to be...Instagram just makes it look so much worse because they profit off their own children. I ironically have a friend who did do gender selection to have 2 boys for the simple fact that she wanted to go camping every summer. When you choose to have children you have to be ready for them to show you who they want to be and become—not for us to tell them who to become. It honestly breaks my heart.
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

Hahahaha it’s a boy omg

2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

So she’s having another boy.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:10 pm So she’s having another boy.

She mourned this. Definitely didn’t need time to “soak up all the the new emotions”...
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

AND another lunchbag letdown for the toucan. ANOTHER BOY!Considering she posted the announcement that disallowed comments she definitely IS disappointed and doesnt want to be reminded by the endless comments.Wondering what shennanigans she will pull next to try to stay relevant.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I’m actually surprised she’s having another boy. It seems pretty rare that someone would get pregnant with 5 boys in a row without a single girl. I know it happens but it seems like it would be like flipping a coin 5 times and getting heads every time. I have heard though after 3 in a row your chances of a 4th of the same sex is higher.

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Wow! I can see how even general gender disappointment aside, a boy would be that much harder to process. Especially if he ends up looking like Crew as a baby. How confusing for the kids too.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Please for the love of God, let this be the last child for the Leaches. And while we are praying, please guide potato face/foot face/toucan(btw whoever named her this LOVE IT)and meatloaf to practice safe sleeping habits.

I personally pray that and more...for her to quit this “influencer” scam she has going. Britt you are no influencer, maybe in what NOT to do. Whacko.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”