Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

It’s a shame she’ll have more kids until she gets a girl. I don’t see this being her last pregnancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessUnicorn »

nl_s wrote:I’m actually surprised she’s having another boy. It seems pretty rare that someone would get pregnant with 5 boys in a row without a single girl. I know it happens but it seems like it would be like flipping a coin 5 times and getting heads every time. I have heard though after 3 in a row your chances of a 4th of the same sex is higher.

To have a different gender the mother have to change her diet, and have sex a couple of days before ovulation for a girl, ovulation day and day after for a boy. It worked for me! After 3 boys in a row I had a daughter, got my tubes tied and just got the news I’m actually 5 months pregnant with another girl! I guess it was meant to be!

tebbyvines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tebbyvines »

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, reading this thread without responding. So, I thought I'd finally say something!

I found Brittani just before her son died. The picture of her sat outside her son's hospital room, with her head in her knees popped up on my instagram explore page. I checked her out and ended up following her to find out if her son was going to be okay. Obviously he didn't make it and I felt incredibly sorry for her. I followed her for a few months after that, her instagram stories were all her crying in the car. Complaining about haters and the whole go-fund-me fiasco. At that point I still felt a little sorry for her. Even though her raspy voice drove me insane. Seriously she sounds like she smokes 20+ a day (Which she obviously doesn't but you get the point)

Then her posts turned into target ads, house remodeling crap and more of her sitting in the car. Don't even get me started on the whole 'Cold Brew' thing. Which she is still drinking whilst pregnant... Don't they have caffeine in??

What got my attention was. She is decorating her kids rooms how SHE wants them and it doesn't look like they've had much say in the matter. The rooms look very clean and artsy but where is all the fun stuff?

Her whole ''A gift sent from Crew' thing is so cringy. No Crew didn't send you a baby Brittani, you had sex two months after he died and made another kid. It's all just too sickly sweet for my liking!! I didn't think of it before reading posts on here, but her pregnancy does seem very calculated. She is going to have her hands full with 5 boys running around! My mum was going crazy with just 3! haha. Good luck to her...

Anyway. those are my thoughts. I am going to go back to lurking now!! :D
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

She most definitely thought she was going to have a girl. She had her hopes up set that it was a girl & with that, thought that a new baby/girl would make her feel better. But that wasn’t the case. Hence why she took some time off. She again had gender disappointment. Poor kiddo. Not even here & already judged by his own mom. Sad.

At least she’s back in therapy.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Damn she’s an idiot.
I truly doubt she’d be knocked up now if Crew hadn’t passed.
She would still be pissed off he was a boy and wouldn’t consider it. The only reason she’s pregnant now is because he’s “not here on earth” and she jumped at the chance for a daughter.

Has Starbucks ever named a drink after anyone? I doubt they’d change the name of a drink for an infant that (this is going to sound cold) doesn’t mean much, if anything at all, to them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nl_s wrote:I’m actually surprised she’s having another boy. It seems pretty rare that someone would get pregnant with 5 boys in a row without a single girl. I know it happens but it seems like it would be like flipping a coin 5 times and getting heads every time. I have heard though after 3 in a row your chances of a 4th of the same sex is higher.

It's not really 50/50 every time. There are lots of factors that go into determining which swimmers make it to the egg first. How close to ovulation, vaginal pH, and the family history of the dad are a few. Some guys just have more male sperm, and some have more female. My cousins are a good example: they're brothers and one has 5 sons and one has 5 daughters. The one with 5 daughters had a couple of different baby mamas.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

I swear I want to punch a wall when I see how loose the boys' helmets are.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

I find it funny that her husband had a girl first with his ex and Brittani can’t get a girl from of him. Also betting this won’t be their last baby.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Even the balloons in the photo look sad!

When can we start guessing boy names?
Coleson
Cale
Clay
Caleb
CHANCE

Kenzie029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kenzie029 »

Started following Brittani on Instagram during her son's death, I had to unfollow her when she announced that she's expecting again. I just can't with her. Even when I started following her during her son's incident, she was kind of annoying me. I feel horrible that she loss her son to death, but I'm tired of her acting like she's the only parent who lost a child. I have 4 girls myself, there were numerous of times where I almost loss a child to death. I have a set of twins who were born at 24 weeks old in 2015, I remember after my birth, the doctors told my husband and I that our girls were so ill, that we should give up and have them die. During my last pregnancy, my baby had a massive hole in her heart and needed heart surgery ASAP or else she would of just turned blue and die a few days after birth. My husband and I almost lost our oldest child in 2016, we were at a Disney resort. There are many of parents who lose or almost loses their child on a daily basis.

Another thing that bothers me is how attention seeking Brittani is, like did you really have to contact E! The Today Show, about your pregnancy. She's fishing for followers. It disgusts me.
Kenzie029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kenzie029 »

Started following Brittani on Instagram during her son's death, I had to unfollow her when she announced that she's expecting again. I just can't with her. Even when I started following her during her son's incident, she was kind of annoying me. I feel horrible that she loss her son to death, but I'm tired of her acting like she's the only parent who lost a child. I have 4 girls myself, there were numerous of times where I almost loss a child to death. I have a set of twins who were born at 24 weeks old in 2015, I remember after my birth, the doctors told my husband and I that our girls were so ill, that we should give up and have them die. During my last pregnancy, my baby had a massive hole in her heart and needed heart surgery ASAP or else she would of just turned blue and die a few days after birth. My husband and I almost lost our oldest child in 2016, we were at a Disney resort. There are many of parents who lose or almost loses their child on a daily basis.

Another thing that bothers me is how attention seeking Brittani is, like did you really have to contact E! The Today Show, about your pregnancy. She's fishing for followers. It disgusts me.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

All those IG comments: “Oh congrats, handpicked by Crew!”
Seriously, get a life. Nothing handpicked. You have sex, have a % chance of having a boy and an % of having a girl. Why do people say those ridiculous things.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

I guess because I come here, the news about her pregnancy was on my news feed for google. Anyways, all of the news articles mention that she got pregnant 4 months after his death. Its like everyone KNEW it was a bad idea (so close to his death) except her and her husband. They didn't have to put the 4months thing in there...it was a gentle punch in the face to me...just my opinion.

I knew it was a boy. Brittani is easy to read. She did the same thing when she found out about Crew being a boy as far as taking a break although I don't think she made a post about it. She talks about it in the gender reveal video that she took time to process the gender and the emotions. Same exact wording. There would be no need to process anything if it was a girl in my opinion.

Also, I'm sure she did have some mental breakdowns. She was on some STRONG meds after Crew's death. Now that by choice, she can't take them because of the new baby, was completely her choice. She didn't put her own well being before getting knocked up again.
AND I'm guessing she was lying about seeing her grief counselor earlier. She was at an "appt" during a insta story before she went in not too long ago. She must have lied about that too.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

I guess because I come here, the news about her pregnancy was on my news feed for google. Anyways, all of the news articles mention that she got pregnant 4 months after his death. Its like everyone KNEW it was a bad idea (so close to his death) except her and her husband. They didn't have to put the 4months thing in there...it was a gentle punch in the face to me...just my opinion.

I knew it was a boy. Brittani is easy to read. She did the same thing when she found out about Crew being a boy as far as taking a break although I don't think she made a post about it. She talks about it in the gender reveal video that she took time to process the gender and the emotions. Same exact wording. There would be no need to process anything if it was a girl in my opinion.

Also, I'm sure she did have some mental breakdowns. She was on some STRONG meds after Crew's death. Now that by choice, she can't take them because of the new baby, was completely her choice. She didn't put her own well being before getting knocked up again.
AND I'm guessing she was lying about seeing her grief counselor earlier. She was at an "appt" during a insta story before she went in not too long ago. She must have lied about that too.
petralove12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petralove12 »

Hahahaha, its a BOY.... Poor kiddo doesn't stand a chance already. Someone needs to take this woman's breeding card. She is so sick in the head. She might as well pull a Myka and "rehome" him becuase he has a penis.

She is the most vain, self absorbed, self focused woman.

I feel for all her boys. This woman is mental and shouldnt even be a mother. Her husband isnt any better either.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

petralove12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petralove12 »

Hahahaha, its a BOY.... Poor kiddo doesn't stand a chance already. Someone needs to take this woman's breeding card. She is so sick in the head. She might as well pull a Myka and "rehome" him because he has a penis.

She is the most vain, self absorbed, self focused woman.

I feel for all her boys. This woman is mental and shouldnt even be a mother. Her husband isnt any better either.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

It really bothers me that she keeps saying “we found out a while back, but just needed to process it”.

Why was having a boy something you needed to process? That infuriated me. I lost my first little boy, went on to have a girl, and finally had a little boy recently. But the months in between I would have been longing for a little boy (not taking away from my daughter, just hurt that I lost my baby boy). If I had seen this stuff during my time of intense grief I would have gone mad.

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

sah010315 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 am It really bothers me that she keeps saying “we found out a while back, but just needed to process it”.

Why was having a boy something you needed to process? That infuriated me. I lost my first little boy, went on to have a girl, and finally had a little boy recently. But the months in between I would have been longing for a little boy (not taking away from my daughter, just hurt that I lost my baby boy). If I had seen this stuff during my time of intense grief I would have gone mad.

Yep, I wouldn’t need to process it either, I’d be glad to have any baby and especially I would want a boy after losing one.

Why doesn’t she just adopt a girl if she wants on so bad? Why does it have to be biological? Especially since she already has a bunch of biological kids. If she needs a girl so much, do a good thing and adopt one of the many girls in foster care or from wherever she can.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

MSAfan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 pm
sah010315 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 am It really bothers me that she keeps saying “we found out a while back, but just needed to process it”.

Yep, I wouldn’t need to process it either, I’d be glad to have any baby and especially I would want a boy after losing one.

Why doesn’t she just adopt a girl if she wants on so bad? Why does it have to be biological? Especially since she already has a bunch of biological kids. If she needs a girl so much, do a good thing and adopt one of the many girls in foster care or from wherever she can.
Or she can just genuinely love and accept Sydney. She may not biologically be her daughter but when she married Jeff she should have accepted her wholeheartedly.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Ok. I just watched her boring and mundane new YT vlog. If you go to the 2:30 mark, it is so cringe worthy, I wanted to puke. Meat Loaf comes up behind Ms. Brittani and starts rubbing her belly in the laundry room. How disgusting is that? And did we need to see Binky Kid getting his diaper changed? He'll probably be 13 before he's potty trained. That lizard will be dead within a month. She looks more and more like a stork. And has to promote Daily Harvest. Make sure you use Brittani's promo code! Just a mindless vlog that went nowhere and I still can't erase Meat Loaf's hands around her belly. It's something that will stay with me for a good while. Yeah. They're both real catches.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”