Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by MSAfan »

FrigidBitch wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 pm
MSAfan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 pm
sah010315 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 am It really bothers me that she keeps saying “we found out a while back, but just needed to process it”.

Why was having a boy something you needed to process? That infuriated me. I lost my first little boy, went on to have a girl, and finally had a little boy recently. But the months in between I would have been longing for a little boy (not taking away from my daughter, just hurt that I lost my baby boy). If I had seen this stuff during my time of intense grief I would have gone mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I wouldn’t need to process it either, I’d be glad to have any baby and especially I would want a boy after losing one.

Why doesn’t she just adopt a girl if she wants on so bad? Why does it have to be biological? Especially since she already has a bunch of biological kids. If she needs a girl so much, do a good thing and adopt one of the many girls in foster care or from wherever she can.
Or she can just genuinely love and accept Sydney. She may not biologically be her daughter but when she married Jeff she should have accepted her wholeheartedly.
Absolutely. Sydney is a doll, she should be satisfied with her.

Ugh, I wish she’d stop with showing the crickets being killed. Maybe she has no heart for them and her boys don’t either but some of us do. It’s not a good look.

Animal lovers really don’t recommend having lizards and reptiles as pets, unless they were rescued from an abuser. The pet sale industry is full of cruelty and as Peta says, the reptiles aren’t happy being caged and their prey animals suffer because it’s not a natural environment. Imagine being put in a cage with an animal that would prey on you, that is what they are putting those animals through, Brittani.

She says she has a dog but I don’t recall ever seeing it in her posts or vlogs.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Deesker wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:56 pm Ok. I just watched her boring and mundane new YT vlog. If you go to the 2:30 mark, it is so cringe worthy, I wanted to puke. Meat Loaf comes up behind Ms. Brittani and starts rubbing her belly in the laundry room. How disgusting is that? And did we need to see Binky Kid getting his diaper changed? He'll probably be 13 before he's potty trained. That lizard will be dead within a month. She looks more and more like a stork. And has to promote Daily Harvest. Make sure you use Brittani's promo code! Just a mindless vlog that went nowhere and I still can't erase Meat Loaf's hands around her belly. It's something that will stay with me for a good while. Yeah. They're both real catches.
He for sure has a pregnancy fetishism
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

FrigidBitch wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:34 pm
Deesker wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:56 pm Ok. I just watched her boring and mundane new YT vlog. If you go to the 2:30 mark, it is so cringe worthy, I wanted to puke. Meat Loaf comes up behind Ms. Brittani and starts rubbing her belly in the laundry room. How disgusting is that? And did we need to see Binky Kid getting his diaper changed? He'll probably be 13 before he's potty trained. That lizard will be dead within a month. She looks more and more like a stork. And has to promote Daily Harvest. Make sure you use Brittani's promo code! Just a mindless vlog that went nowhere and I still can't erase Meat Loaf's hands around her belly. It's something that will stay with me for a good while. Yeah. They're both real catches.
I thought that too. Made me want to puke. This chick ONLY likes being pregnant...doesn’t seem to care about them much once the “newness” wears off. It’s gotta be about HER!
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

Deesker wrote:Ok. I just watched her boring and mundane new YT vlog. If you go to the 2:30 mark, it is so cringe worthy, I wanted to puke. Meat Loaf comes up behind Ms. Brittani and starts rubbing her belly in the laundry room. How disgusting is that? And did we need to see Binky Kid getting his diaper changed? He'll probably be 13 before he's potty trained. That lizard will be dead within a month. She looks more and more like a stork. And has to promote Daily Harvest. Make sure you use Brittani's promo code! Just a mindless vlog that went nowhere and I still can't erase Meat Loaf's hands around her belly. It's something that will stay with me for a good while. Yeah. They're both real catches.
THANK YOU! I was coming here to say that! The way he came up behind her rubbing her belly made me feel so uncomfortable. Like I
Shouldn’t be watching this!!! Yuck!!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MOdrama wrote:Even the balloons in the photo look sad!

When can we start guessing boy names?
Coleson
Cale
Clay
Caleb
CHANCE

Colby
Colt
Colton
Colter
Carver (Image)

Image you know sent from Crew:
Casper
Caspian
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

I wonder if she'll pull a Rachelle and Justin and give the new baby Crew as a middle name.

R & J gave their rainbow baby the middle name Brynn, which was to have been their first child's first name. Their first died in utero at about 19 weeks.

It seems creepy to me. There will be so much "stuff" coming at this new baby because they hadn't processed their grief (and guilt?). It's so unfair.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

MSAfan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:05 pm
Absolutely. Sydney is a doll, she should be satisfied with her.

Ugh, I wish she’d stop with showing the crickets being killed. Maybe she has no heart for them and her boys don’t either but some of us do. It’s not a good look.

Animal lovers really don’t recommend having lizards and reptiles as pets, unless they were rescued from an abuser. The pet sale industry is full of cruelty and as Peta says, the reptiles aren’t happy being caged and their prey animals suffer because it’s not a natural environment. Imagine being put in a cage with an animal that would prey on you, that is what they are putting those animals through, Brittani.

She says she has a dog but I don’t recall ever seeing it in her posts or vlogs.
I'm sure she probably leaves the dog outside all day and then calls it an "outside dog" when it wants nothing more than to just be with the family
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

The other baby name she had (I think her husband liked it) instead of crew was Cruz. She’ll probably spell it Crewz.

petralove12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petralove12 »

Xoangelicchic wrote:The other baby name she had (I think her husband liked it) instead of crew was Cruz. She’ll probably spell it Crewz.

I can't even! Or even Crew II.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

What about Cold Brew? lmao
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

madmax84 wrote:What about Cold Brew? lmao
Cold Brew for the win!

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

2 months ago she was white whining about DSW sending her 2 mismatched shoe sizes, yet now here she is doing a sponsorship for DSW. can a company's marketing team be any dumber?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Cole/Colt/Colton is my guess. Leech only seems to like names that are extremely trendy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

haterade wrote:Cole/Colt/Colton is my guess. Leech only seems to like names that are extremely trendy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think Cole too. or Chance cuz you know, he's handpicked from Angel baby Crew and he's giving her another chance

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Motherof2dragons wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:06 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:34 pm
I thought that too. Made me want to puke. This chick ONLY likes being pregnant...doesn’t seem to care about them much once the “newness” wears off. It’s gotta be about HER!
I just watched some of her old pregnancy announcement videos, and in the one from her third child, she calls herself a “pee on a stick addict” and admits that while they are trying, she tests obsessively when it’s super early. She then proceeds to show the camera all of her pregnancy tests where the line is too faint to even see on camera. Her husband high-fives her and congratulates himself by saying, “see how good I am?” With her fourth pregnancy announcement, he says, “I am the most potent man alive” and “I’ve got super sperm.” Safe to say they’re both put a lot of importance on getting pregnant and how that somehow signals a status. No, it doesn't mean you're the most potent man alive, it just means you don't use birth control.

The post announcing they're having a boy is SO underwhelming and frankly sad. If it's a genuine grief/depression issue, they weren't ready to take care of another baby. I wonder if they're realizing this and having remorse, because instead of being this joyful experience, which it may have been if she had waited say a year or two, this pregnancy is in the shadow of fresh grief and unresolved issues that she isn't coping with. Or she's consciously taking on this somber tone as a show to her followers because she knows otherwise she looks like they processed their grief too quickly and "moved on" for lack of a better word. But then I realized how excited and smug she was BEFORE they found out the gender. She was still tampering it down a little, I guess to try to appear respectful towards the baby she had just buried two months prior. But as soon as they found out it was her fifth boy, she was suddenly dealing with full blow grief again and disappeared. That unfortunate announcement isn't helping. No gender reveal video like she did for her other pregnancies?

I do think it comes down to the fact that they were overly eager to get pregnant, similar to their enthusiasm for pregnancy with all of their children, but they aren't really prepared for the reality of taking care of more children. A baby is more than just a "distraction" from unresolved grief. A baby doesn't exist to heal you or your family. And a baby certainly doesn't exist to fulfill your girl baby fantasy for matching outfits and more Instagram engagement.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

One thing I will say in Brittany's defense (somewhat) is that this spurred me to read up more on the psychology behind gender disappointment, specifically this new preference for girl babies, and one thing I read said that a mother may have a preference for a daughter in hopes of "healing" the bad relationship they had with her own mother. The belief that having a daughter will replace this missing relationship. Considering that her own mother is living with Brittani's ex-husband and may have carried on an affair with him that ended both of their marriages, I think it's safe to say that her relationship with her own mother is not healthy, which is an understatement.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:40 am One thing I will say in Brittany's defense (somewhat) is that this spurred me to read up more on the psychology behind gender disappointment, specifically this new preference for girl babies, and one thing I read said that a mother may have a preference for a daughter in hopes of "healing" the bad relationship they had with her own mother. The belief that having a daughter will replace this missing relationship. Considering that her own mother is living with Brittani's ex-husband and may have carried on an affair with him that ended both of their marriages, I think it's safe to say that her relationship with her own mother is not healthy, which is an understatement.
This is such a good point. She is probably longing for a strong mother/daughter relationship. If not with her mother, then a daughter.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Hahaha I knew it was another boy

In 2022 she’ll have another baby haha she is like the duggers they don’t know how to stop having children

jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:40 am One thing I will say in Brittany's defense (somewhat) is that this spurred me to read up more on the psychology behind gender disappointment, specifically this new preference for girl babies, and one thing I read said that a mother may have a preference for a daughter in hopes of "healing" the bad relationship they had with her own mother. The belief that having a daughter will replace this missing relationship. Considering that her own mother is living with Brittani's ex-husband and may have carried on an affair with him that ended both of their marriages, I think it's safe to say that her relationship with her own mother is not healthy, which is an understatement.
This is very interesting! I wish she would realize she has the opportunity to have that good mother-daughter relationship with Sydney. I get that step parent relationships can be tricky some time, but if she just showed her a little more love, they could be as close as a bio mom and daughter.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But not all influencers with the baby girl obsession have bad relationships with their moms. Carlie Butler (who got her girl and ignores the son she had a year before) is her mothers pride and joy. Missy Lanning wanted a girl so they could be "best friends" just like she is with her mother (paraphrasing her).
I'm sure it's true for some women. But I think for most influencers, it's just selfishness, rigid adherence to traditional gender roles, and wanting a doll to dress up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”