Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by angelfire89 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Just like the names Julia and Julie. I’m 47 and kids that were my age seldom had those names because they were considered Old fashioned. In the past 15 or so years the names have made a comeback. My kids who range in age from 14 to 7 have several friends with those names. Just like the name Charles which was my grandfather’s name which has made quite the comeback. Those names were seldom used for us generation Xers. We ended up with names like Moonbeam. Our parents were hippies, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Just reminds me that a former coworker had a daughter last week and named her Indigo Love.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Parktown wrote:poor sweet kid basically she has turned sweet Jackson into a controlling anxious little servant! And in a time when Americans have lined up for hours just to feed their families who has a six year old flash around 1000 dollars in cash! She has such poor judgment her stupidity shines like a badge every time!
Little Jackson you have earned a lot more blogging your little soul for your mom’s needs if only you knew!
You make such a good point. They vlogged him buying the dirtbike, making him the “star” of one of their few videos they’ve made lately. They owe him that money!

Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Luvthetube »

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:41 pm
PirateWench8 wrote: Just like the names Julia and Julie. I’m 47 and kids that were my age seldom had those names because they were considered Old fashioned. In the past 15 or so years the names have made a comeback. My kids who range in age from 14 to 7 have several friends with those names. Just like the name Charles which was my grandfather’s name which has made quite the comeback. Those names were seldom used for us generation Xers. We ended up with names like Moonbeam. Our parents were hippies, lol.

Lol. Just reminds me that a former coworker had a daughter last week and named her Indigo Love.
Groovy!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Anyone else get the impression Ellie is pregnant?

Hannah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannah »

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:22 pm Image

In today’s vlog, Ellie’s hair was giving me serious Viserys Targaryen vibes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Me, too. It looks totally fried. It's too bleached. I'm actually surprised to see it like this. :-o
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Anyone else get the impression Ellie is pregnant?

I was thinking that. She seemed awful happy in that Vlog and we all know that’s not Ellie. I couldn’t believe that nothing was mentioned that Tommy is turning two today.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Anyone else get the impression Ellie is pregnant?

Yes, even the baby doll for Tommy made me suspicious lol but I'm being she is

Also YES her hair looks like she stuck her finger in a socket. Like if you touched it, it would be crunchy Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Looks like she’s got that pregnancy edema she gets in her nose/face and hands/wrists.

I thought it was kind of suspect that Bonnie didn’t film Ellie at all when she was at their house and referred to it as Uncle Jared’s house. It kind of makes you wonder if Bonnie has had a falling out with everyone in the family at some point.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Z3phyr wrote:Looks like she’s got that pregnancy edema she gets in her nose/face and hands/wrists.

I thought it was kind of suspect that Bonnie didn’t film Ellie at all when she was at their house and referred to it as Uncle Jared’s house. It kind of makes you wonder if Bonnie has had a falling out with everyone in the family at some point.
There's been comments on the Bonnie thread that other people suspect the same. They're usually attached at the hip. Maybe Bollie caused them issues, or that plot of land?
They gave Tommy a baby doll?
Oh yeah, she's pregnant. Poor Jackson. Tommy will be his responsibility now. It's so unfair to him. He didn't ask to be born to a spoiled princess and her footman.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Tommy got a baby doll for this birthday. As soon as I saw that I knew 100% she’s pregnant. She did the same thing to Calvin for Christmas remember?

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I could see this being a screenshot from their upcoming pregnancy announcement vlog lol... ironic that she's wearing the same outfit she was in her mom belly post
Screenshot_20200621-173548_Instagram.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie has the worst taste in clothing for her boys.

Ok, and herself.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

It's Tommy's birthday, but of the 2 pics posted for his birthday, one is Ellie's pregnancy glamour milk bath, smh. Can she be anymore full of herself.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Remember when Ellie said she was done with winters and wanted to move to Southern Utah?

Guess who’s in Southern Utah on business? Also, this could explain a falling out between Bonnie and a Ellie. It would make Bollie a lot harder and I imagine E&J would want the money back from the property and whatever investment it is he has going with Joel.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

:(
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 am Remember when Ellie said she was done with winters and wanted to move to Southern Utah?

Guess who’s in Southern Utah on business? Also, this could explain a falling out between Bonnie and a Ellie. It would make Bollie a lot harder and I imagine E&J would want the money back from the property and whatever investment it is he has going with Joel.

The land was on the market for a long time. :? Do you think they want Bonnie and Joel to buy out their share of Bollie?

The picture of Ellie today on IG. Is it me or does her feet look dirty? :|
mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

News flash Ellie: there are so many patients that have to go to the neurologist on a regular basis. I do. I have to schedule months in advance and I wait. It’s just the way it is. She thinks everything should be done on demand for her. She didn’t want to wait so she found an MRI place that could give her next day results. I’m sure it was very expensive. Also, the results were very “doctorish” according to her.

She needs to stop hoping that something is wrong with her. Seriously. Migraines are awful, yes. However, Ellie doesn’t appear to take proper care of herself either. Who knows if she’s honest with the doctor about her eating habits because her lack of eating can cause fatigue and headaches. Medication won’t help that.

Getting pregnant now would be insane. If they had to take time off of YouTube because of anxiety and headaches and she already has 3 kids, why would she think it’d be a good idea to add a 4th? Meanwhile, what about Jared’s hip issues?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did she actually say that the results were "doctorish"?
I can't.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

OMFG. At this point I want to reach through my phone and shake her. Why, WHY, if you are doing all this, would you not explore a better diet and wear your freaking GLASSES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have a very light perscription and can sometimes get by not wearing mine at all but if I am going to drive or focus on something, I will get a migrane without them. If I go outside without sunglasses for an extended period of time, I will get migranes. She freaking has to squint to see the time of day that should tell you right there your eyes are being overworked. Give them a break and put your stupid vanity aside for the good of your boys if nothing else!!!

Ellie. If you read here, I did not think I needed glasses at all. But when I put my first pair on, everything just got a bit crisper and clearer and I stopped having migranes all the time. If you have them, wear them! Give it a shot at least, you're doing everything else! Seems like a major case of hearing hoofbeats and thinking zebras.

Sorry for my rant I just can't. I'm reminded why I don't watch their idiotic videos anymore

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Nothing else says about her eye pain correlates with migraines...that just doesn’t make sense. Sure people can have eye pain when having a migraine but it’s typically due to light sensitivity and it’s an accompanying symptom, not the only symptom. Where’s the nausea, photophobia, auras, actual head or neck pain?? Migraines aren’t a tired eye issue that present after a long day like Ellie is describing. There really needs to be something else there. I’m glad she’s seeing an internist aka an actual physician and not some quack chiropractor...let’s see if this blood work reveals nutritional deficiencies or absolutely nothing and someone finally gets her to go to a psychiatrist.

And she doesn’t want to take occasional Tylenol or ibuprofen but is ready to try a migraine med. migraine meds are not benign meds and typically come with a whole range of side effects I’m sure she’ll just love. I just can’t with her.

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

lmmomSD wrote:Did she actually say that the results were "doctorish"?
I can't.

I can’t make this stuff up! I used to think Ellie was purposely unintelligent because she thought it was cute (which I find to be an obnoxious quality) but it’s clear that she really is just extremely uneducated. Does Jared edit the vlogs? If so, he’s not doing her any favors. From start to finish, this vlog made her look so childish.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”