BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

ariannapiascik
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by ariannapiascik »

Haulnarse wrote:Holey editing....!

Britney is white washing her whole life Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 2a4ee6.jpg[/IMG]

Also the only time i ever held my pregnant belly like that was when i was in labour and the baby was literally falling out! ImageImage
in brits picture it looks like theres about to be a tornado. the filter makes it look cloudy, greenish, and stormy. the original was so much cuter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

ariannapiascik wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 pm

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 2a4ee6.jpg

Also the only time i ever held my pregnant belly like that was when i was in labour and the baby was literally falling out! ImageImage
in brits picture it looks like theres about to be a tornado. the filter makes it look cloudy, greenish, and stormy. the original was so much cuter

To my eye, she does not look like she has an eating disorder in either picture. She's not skinny like Aria (although Aria looks like she has gained some muscle this summer). Britney looks normal to me and about the same as her other pregnancies.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I think Britney looks healthy enough now, she’s never really been big ever. I think it will be interesting to see how skinny she gets after this baby is born and how quickly. I can definitely see frank as the type of guy to put pressure on her to be skinny all the time and look “perfect.” What’s interesting to me is how quickly he is gaining weight now he isn’t a firefighter anymore. He has really packed weight on recently and in a relatively short amount of time. I wouldn’t be surprised if he really balloons out but still expects her to be skinny. They’ll look like Shay Carl and Colette butler from back in the day, when Shay was really overweight and Colette was tiny. Frank is about as gross as Shay as a person too, it’d be fitting.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I think she may be editing her pic to make herself look smaller.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

olemama wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:55 am

To my eye, she does not look like she has an eating disorder in either picture. She's not skinny like Aria (although Aria looks like she has gained some muscle this summer). Britney looks normal to me and about the same as her other pregnancies.
That's not how eating disorders work. You can be any weight and have an eating disorder. It's not just emaciated people and therefore you can't "look" like you have one.
With that said, I don't understand why people on here are so convinced she has one. I see no reason to think that except for a lot of reaching.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

olemama wrote:

You realize people don’t have to be anorexic to have an eating disorder, right? Intermittent fasting is disordered eating. Weighing every gram of food you eat is disordered eating. Obsessively counting calories is disordered eating. Binging on food is disordered eating. Drinking cleanses and detox teas for days at a time is disordered eating.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I have to say it’s pretty weird that she felt so “guilty” about eating cereal that she bought a special keto-friendly version, especially since she’s pregnant. It’s concerning to me that almost any time she shows her meals her portions are very small. She also posted on twitter a few months ago about being able to eat one meal a day and be fine. Maybe it’s nothing but she seems unhealthily obsessed with how much she’s eating this pregnancy.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And let’s not forget Aria eating a lettuce wrap. Idk of any kid her age who willingly wants that. Just saying. Her portions are tiny even when pregnant. The comment about the cereal. I’m sure there are others but I don’t recall them right now.

And let’s not forget frank is a fat shamer.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

smom12 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 am And let’s not forget Aria eating a lettuce wrap. Idk of any kid her age who willingly wants that. Just saying. Her portions are tiny even when pregnant. The comment about the cereal. I’m sure there are others but I don’t recall them right now.

What did he say that was fat shamey? I can't remember.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

hellodolly_ wrote:
smom12 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 am And let’s not forget Aria eating a lettuce wrap. Idk of any kid her age who willingly wants that. Just saying. Her portions are tiny even when pregnant. The comment about the cereal. I’m sure there are others but I don’t recall them right now.

What did he say that was fat shamey? I can't remember.
If I'm not mistaken, they've both posted stories making fun of overweight people and later deleted them when they got backlash

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Aria gets a breakfast of fast burning carbs like those damn hostess muffins then Brit makes a damn instastory complaining of Aria stealing food. She mentioned in a vlog Aria hiding snacks in her room. They are not poor so why is this child insecure about food?

If the kids had a proper breakfast with protein and complex carbs and fat - yes children need fat - then they wouldn't want to snack an hour later.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Hey y'all!!

Wow, I haven't been on here in SO long!! I kind of miss it!!

I actually hardly ever even watch this bitch anymore. Frank's stupid facial expressions and his voice just get under my skin so badly that it makes it almost unbearable to watch their videos.

So what's the latest with these assholes besides the fact that she is knocked up again?? (Was anyone surprised when she got pregnant AGAIN!!??? We all knew that bitch wasn't gonna wait 5 years! All she knows how to do is get pregnant and then be a shitty mom)

Do they know the gender of this latest spawn yet? Or are they waiting to find out? Any speculations on gender if it's a secret?

Is Harlow still the outcast "bad" kid?

Is Nolan's health still being neglected? Are his symptoms getting worse?

What do yall think about FrankNWeen quitting his job? We all saw that one coming too, didn't we? LOL

Does everyone still hate them as much as we did back in 2018? HAHA!

Do people still make hate videos about them? If not, we should totally start doing that again, that shit was funny as FUCK! And it got under her skin SOOO BAD!! Lol!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to check in more, I miss talking to yall snarky bitches. :)
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey y'all!!

I actually hardly ever even watch this bitch anymore. Frank's stupid facial expressions and his voice just get under my skin so badly that it makes it almost unbearable to watch their videos.

So what's the latest with these assholes besides the fact that she is knocked up again?? (Was anyone surprised when she got pregnant AGAIN!!??? We all knew that bitch wasn't gonna wait 5 years! All she knows how to do is get pregnant and then be a shitty mom)

Do they know the gender of this latest spawn yet? Or are they waiting to find out? Any speculations on gender if it's a secret?

What do yall think about FrankNWeen quitting his job? We all saw that one coming too, didn't we? LOL

Do people still make hate videos about them? If not, we should totally start doing that again, that shit was funny as FUCK! And it got under her skin SOOO BAD!! Lol!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to check in more, I miss talking to yall snarky bitches. :)
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey y'all!!

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oops, sorry for the multiple posts.....the website was acting up for me.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

megangold27 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:14 am
olemama wrote:

You realize people don’t have to be anorexic to have an eating disorder, right? Intermittent fasting is disordered eating. Weighing every gram of food you eat is disordered eating. Obsessively counting calories is disordered eating. Binging on food is disordered eating. Drinking cleanses and detox teas for days at a time is disordered eating.

Yes, yes. I realize that. But I was responding to the many comments that were speculating B. had an eating disorder. And they were using images of B. to come to that conclusion. And I was challenging that.
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:25 pm Hey y'all!!

LMAO, this is an incredible comeback. To be fair, I haven't been on here for very long, and I've only been watching her since around Christmas time, but it's an absolute shit show to say the least.

They don't know the gender and are claiming that they want it to be a surprise regardless, even if they "choose to find out themselves" they're not going to reveal it to viewers lol. There was one video that was super sketchy were she said something like "his or him" or something and then said "oohhh i need to be quiet" and she edited out some stuff and re-uploaded. Super weird, but we all kind of assumed it was a boy at that point even though they haven't slipped up again.

Harlow seems to be so sweet, especially as of lately lol. It's Scarlett that seems to be getting crazy in the last few videos, always screaming and whining and there was one video where she chewed apart the whole side of her crib lmao. Britney and Frank seem to be thinking she's the wild one now, and that's what it seems like imo.

They're still as annoying as ever, taking trips on the weekends without their kids like going fishing and going to the beach and all that. They're not going to survive with 5 kids that's for sure. I don't think they'll last much longer after this baby is born just because their dynamic is so awful lol. If you want a real laugh, go back to the video where she looks like she's crying in the thumbnail and talks about Harlow's "HORRIBLE" accident... aka her finger getting slammed in a door lol. The THEATRICS in that are just hysterical. Anything to milk a minor injury I guess!
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

oracle51495 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:01 pm

LMAO, this is an incredible comeback. To be fair, I haven't been on here for very long, and I've only been watching her since around Christmas time, but it's an absolute shit show to say the least.

They don't know the gender and are claiming that they want it to be a surprise regardless, even if they "choose to find out themselves" they're not going to reveal it to viewers lol. There was one video that was super sketchy were she said something like "his or him" or something and then said "oohhh i need to be quiet" and she edited out some stuff and re-uploaded. Super weird, but we all kind of assumed it was a boy at that point even though they haven't slipped up again.

Harlow seems to be so sweet, especially as of lately lol. It's Scarlett that seems to be getting crazy in the last few videos, always screaming and whining and there was one video where she chewed apart the whole side of her crib lmao. Britney and Frank seem to be thinking she's the wild one now, and that's what it seems like imo.

They're still as annoying as ever, taking trips on the weekends without their kids like going fishing and going to the beach and all that. They're not going to survive with 5 kids that's for sure. I don't think they'll last much longer after this baby is born just because their dynamic is so awful lol. If you want a real laugh, go back to the video where she looks like she's crying in the thumbnail and talks about Harlow's "HORRIBLE" accident... aka her finger getting slammed in a door lol. The THEATRICS in that are just hysterical. Anything to milk a minor injury I guess!
Yaaaassss honey, thank you for the updates!! LMAO!

Honestly, none of that surprises me ONE BIT! They'll do anything to milk the views. I swear, even though I'm not very invested at this point, I STILL cannot wait until they day when their whole world crashes and they lose this cushy YouTube income because 100% they do NOT deserve it!

I have a feeling this spawn will be boy which makes me sad because of the high chance of DMD. How's Nolan doing? Are his symptoms starting to be more pronounced? Poor buddy. He deserves so much better than Britney's stupid narcissistic ass.

I've always thought Harlow was the cutest, sweetest little thing. She deserves to be loved like she deserves. Scarlett....whatever, that's my dog's name so whatever. HAHAHAHHA....I feel bad when I remember she is just a little kid and can't help who her parents are but the fact that she's Frank's kid makes me kinda irritated.

Does anyone know what's going on with Ean these days?? I used to say that I hope like hell he finds a beautiful bombshell beauty and marries her and is happy as fuck just so Britney can feel like shit. I still hope he does!

Once Britney finally does stop having kids, however many they finally decide to stop at.....she isn't gonna know what to do with herself. When the last baby hits the age of about 3, that's when I predict things will start to crumble. Britney will become bored and depressed, Frank will get bored and overwhelmed, somebody will cheat (prob Frank) and it just will not end well. They already seem annoyed with each other from what I've seen.

Anywho....glad to be back! Keep the updates coming, what else has been going on?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

oracle51495 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Yaaaassss honey, thank you for the updates!! LMAO!

Honestly, none of that surprises me ONE BIT! They'll do anything to milk the views. I swear, even though I'm not very invested at this point, I STILL cannot wait until they day when their whole world crashes and they lose this cushy YouTube income because 100% they do NOT deserve it!

I have a feeling this spawn will be boy which makes me sad because of the high chance of DMD. How's Nolan doing? Are his symptoms starting to be more pronounced? Poor buddy. He deserves so much better than Britney's stupid narcissistic ass.

I've always thought Harlow was the cutest, sweetest little thing. She deserves to be loved like she deserves. Scarlett....whatever, that's my dog's name so whatever. HAHAHAHHA....I feel bad when I remember she is just a little kid and can't help who her parents are but the fact that she's Frank's kid makes me kinda irritated.

Does anyone know what's going on with Ean these days?? I used to say that I hope like hell he finds a beautiful bombshell beauty and marries her and is happy as fuck just so Britney can feel like shit. I still hope he does!

Once Britney finally does stop having kids, however many they finally decide to stop at.....she isn't gonna know what to do with herself. When the last baby hits the age of about 3, that's when I predict things will start to crumble. Britney will become bored and depressed, Frank will get bored and overwhelmed, somebody will cheat (prob Frank) and it just will not end well. They already seem annoyed with each other from what I've seen.

Anywho....glad to be back! Keep the updates coming, what else has been going on?
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Is it just me or does scarlett actually look happy for the first time in her life in the pic Frank's mom sent to B & F? They both posted on their instastories. Idt I ever seen that kid smile like in that picture from Frank's mom.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”