Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by YTIG60 »

gopedjane wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:25 am With this being the cost of homes they will never get back what they invested in it but hopefully they have paid in full for all the extras so they can at least pay off their mortgage and have a large down payment.To me this probably is what is killing Jared. I remember saying this would happen at the time because we knew Ellie would not stay there because it only makes logical sense to spend so much extra coin if it is your forever home.
Also with this the cost of homes I don’t understand why Bonnie and Joel haven’t moved to a bigger home that will fit their family better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be interested to know how E&J or Cullen and Katie would qualify for a mortgage these days.
E&J's backyard was expensive and I think the problem with selling is the lot. When I listen to Beau's Emily on her vlogs (lives close to Bonnie and Ellie) a year plus ago when they moved back to Logan, she said there was a housing shortage. I don't know if this has changed.
Bonnie and Joel may have not moved to a bigger home is because they don't have the money right now after Joel bought the meth house with ongoing cost. YouTube income changed over a period of time and their spending remain the same. I would guess E&J have approached Joel and Bonnie about selling the land.
I image Jared is sad about moving away from his parents who are a good support system for him. I wonder how his parents view this move and Ellie?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They will never get back what they put in. Not with so much affordable new construction in their area. They also have to find someone willing to put up with that backyard. That’s going to turn off a ton of families. Their house is beautiful so that will help them since it’s already staged, but they went cheap with cabinets. Their zestimate is much higher than that listing that Hello posted. I’m not sure if it’s because of different schools. Where I live, we can’t pick and choose schools, so our schools really affect the price of homes. The schools in that listing had very poor ratings. It will be interesting to see what they list at.

I would not be moving during a pandemic unless I had to. I would not want people coming into my house, touching things.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Issy1129 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:19 pm I 100% think they are moving due to financial reasons. They can’t really move to a less expensive house in the same city with an open explanation so moving hours away to warmer weather is justifiable to them. Of course Jared cried. I would love to see Ellie go back to being a hair dresser and Jared work the desk at Verizon.
I know you were being humorous about their downfall, but for their kids’ sake I DO hope they go back to working “real” jobs. When you’re working respectable hours at SportsClips (which is the only stylist gig Ellie could possibly secure due to lack of skills) in order to feed and clothe your kids you don’t have so much time to obsess over every ache and pain or fixate on a constant parade of luxury items or animals to fill your cold, dead heart. Working in the service industry, even if out of necessity, would be good for both Ellie and Jared.

The kids would be a lot happier with a p/t nanny or a daycare program. When your mother is so aloof and toxic, the benefits of being raised at home are negated and a public setting would actually be more nurturing.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Z3phyr wrote:
Issy1129 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:19 pm I 100% think they are moving due to financial reasons. They can’t really move to a less expensive house in the same city with an open explanation so moving hours away to warmer weather is justifiable to them. Of course Jared cried. I would love to see Ellie go back to being a hair dresser and Jared work the desk at Verizon.
I know you were being humorous about their downfall, but for their kids’ sake I DO hope they go back to working “real” jobs. When you’re working respectable hours at SportsClips (which is the only stylist gig Ellie could possibly secure due to lack of skills) in order to feed and clothe your kids you don’t have so much time to obsess over every ache and pain or fixate on a constant parade of luxury items or animals to fill your cold, dead heart. Working in the service industry, even if out of necessity, would be good for both Ellie and Jared.

The kids would be a lot happier with a p/t nanny or a daycare program. When your mother is so aloof and toxic, the benefits of being raised at home are negated and a public setting would actually be more nurturing.
I agree 100%. It seems like it would greatly benefit the whole family

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hannah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannah »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:56 am I definitely think daily migraines would be debilitating and have a huge impact on quality of life. I had migraines for the first time late into my first pregnancy and it was definitely eye-opening to me in terms of how debilitating it is- mine were accompanied by nerological side-effects like difficulty speaking, short term memory loss, blurred vision, etc. I seriously thought I was having a stroke the first time it happened. I called my doctor and told my husband to come home so he could take me in. BUT once my gynecologist explained what it was and gave me some options, I calmed down. If it had continues at a high rate, or anything resembling daily, I would have gotten in with a neurologist.

What is so perplexing to me about Ellie is that she can't seem to stick to an ailment and follow through with that doctor, that diagnosis, or that treatment plan. She supposedly has hypothyroidism, but then suddenly wasn't seeing her endocrinologist or taking her medication for years, despite infertility issues and miscarriage. She was convinced she had a hormone imbalance, and even invited her "doctor" (read: chiripractor) on their podcast, and then suddenly he's gone. Sees another doctor for this hormone issue who is an actual MD who got her back on her thyroid medication? She was extremely defensive over scary weight loss and insistent that nothing was wrong, despite breaking down crying in her doctor's parking lot and not having the energy to walk up the stairs, only to go on to post before and after photos once she's able to get to a healthy weight thanks to hormone doctor #2? Then she decides her copper IUD is poisoning her and goes to a frickin ER to have it removed rather than making an appointment. Now she's been suffering from migraines for years, and is only just now seeing a nerologist and getting a diagnosis? And before that, she pays for an out of pocket MRI. I'm sure I'm missing other instances of whacky behavior and lack of follow through I don't know if it's just lack of intelligence or narcissism, but I think a combination of both causes her to doctor shop and prevents her from getting real help.
Because she is not actually looking to get well. She's looking (and Dr. shopping) for ways to be perpetually ill. She's feeding off of the attention, sympathy, and the ability to control people's emotions (make them sad for her/worry for her) by always having something "wrong". If she's exhausted her family's sympathy, she will need to find new sources of supply (move?) and I suspect she is also seeking supply from doctors, which is going to get (and probably has already become) very, very expensive. Most people have only ever heard of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, where a parent will seek medical attention/narcissistic supply from doctors via their child. However, straight up Munchausen Syndrome is a psychological disorder where a person constantly seeks medical attention for phantom problems (usually of a very serious type). She needs a psych evaluation, not blood tests and MRI's. I suspect that people close to her are encouraging her to go this route (therapist/psych eval), and she's attempting to run away from this solution. She's afraid of being exposed (understandable) and losing control of her coping mechanisms. She's developed a lot of coping mechanisms, from what I can tell, that help her maintain a type of balance and equilibrium, but those are failing as she gets older. I noticed in their latest vlog about moving, she made it a point to address that she has become a "woman" and has matured. This would make someone who really feels like an 8-year-old little girl inside terrified. Can you imagine feeling like you are 8 yrs. old and yet having the responsibilities of a mother, wife, entrepreneur, etc.? She would have NO IDEA of how to handle life situations, responsibilities, and relationships from the perspective of an almost 30-year-old woman. Inside, she's not. She's still a child.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

What I find interesting was Ellie’s comment she threw in saying something along the lines of “we would be happy anywhere! An apartment, a townhouse....”. I think it’s money issues too. I predict a move to a townhouse and them saying that they want to live a more simple life. But also.....I 100% think she’s pregnant too

Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

I think comps in her area on the low end are a little closer to $460. Hard to say but I'd estimate the house with the basement is just north of 4000 sqft. But they have quite a few upgrades such as the hot tub, hardwood floors and I think their house would appeal to many buyers as it is neutral and fully move-in ready. It's probably a bit small for that price point and has some oddities but nothing that would be terribly expensive to fix aside from the toilet in the laundry. I think they will list it in the $550-$600k range. 

I live in the valley and there are not a lot of mid-range houses for sale that are less than five years old. We looked for quite awhile and there are tons and tons of starter homes, and some luxury priced homes but very few full finished mid range homes that are less than five years old. So they don't last long on the market when one does come available. We finally just bought a residential lot because I can't justify paying $500k+ for someone else's dream home and at that price point we can build new. It will be interesting to see what they buy. Personally I think they will upgrade. I could totally see them buying something with a pool or putting in a pool at a later date. 
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

There are great houses in St. George for 400! I was shocked, it looks like a nice place to live.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

emlyx wrote:There are great houses in St. George for 400! I was shocked, it looks like a nice place to live.

Cost of living is about 10% higher in St George than it is in Logan. If they upgrade their house I take back what I said about feeling sorry for Jared.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

This house is the the outdated version of their house. The yard has a pool, but also less room for the dogs and kids to run around. (I agree the rabbits prob died). I wonder if they would buy a place like this thinking they could update it? It would need a lot of updating to match Ellie’s style.

Dark wood must be more popular further South. Most of the homes I looked at featured a more ornate look with lots of mid -dark coloured wood cabinets. Not Ellie’s style at all (or mine!).

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandh ... 32?view=qv

Ellie always has her next “I’ll be happy when” lined up and we’ve always been able to predict them. What’s next? I say they do gender selection at the facility in St George. Gotta make sure they get her girl!

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

JVK19 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:39 pm What I find interesting was Ellie’s comment she threw in saying something along the lines of “we would be happy anywhere! An apartment, a townhouse....”. I think it’s money issues too. I predict a move to a townhouse and them saying that they want to live a more simple life. But also.....I 100% think she’s pregnant too

Ellie even said we can rent, doesn't matter so I also suspect financial reasons. These two were one of the biggest Youtubers while humble in the beginning both became arrogant and ungrateful later on.
Ruby might be on her way down hopefully. Ignoring and not really acknowledging viewers concerns will eventually backfire like it did with E&J.
But Bonnie has realized that she needs YouTube and I've noticed a change in her presentation, she showing less of her ungrateful side.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

I know Ruby and Julie live somewhat near each other, do they live further south and closer to where Ellie might be going? And what about the grandparents? Sorry, I haven’t watched their family in a while so I can’t remember. I just can’t imagine Ellie moving away from her entire support system. I feel for those boys. They all seem so sweet and deserve to grow up in a nurturing home.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Finished basements and finishes don’t raise the price of homes that much. Nice finishes are pretty much expected these days because of HGTV.

Will be interesting to see what they move to and do moving forward.

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Maybe she has chronic Lyme's disease (I fully expect an Instagram post or vlog about her getting tested now lol). I doubt she does, I'm taking antibiotics for it now and I thought maybe she'd like a new issue to latch on to.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

TreeHugger11 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 am I know Ruby and Julie live somewhat near each other, do they live further south and closer to where Ellie might be going? And what about the grandparents? Sorry, I haven’t watched their family in a while so I can’t remember. I just can’t imagine Ellie moving away from her entire support system. I feel for those boys. They all seem so sweet and deserve to grow up in a nurturing home.
Ruby and Julie live in Provo, UT. The grandparents I believe live right in the middle between Logan and Provo. Provo is still a long ways away from southern UT though, it's a big state - according to maps, Provo is about 2 hours from Logan, and 3.5 hours from St. George.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Did I dream it or did Ellie say something about being sexually abused in the past? I vaguely remember her mentioning it like in passing then nothing.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

js215 wrote:Maybe she has chronic Lyme's disease (I fully expect an Instagram post or vlog about her getting tested now lol). I doubt she does, I'm taking antibiotics for it now and I thought maybe she'd like a new issue to latch on to.
Lol don't giver her ideas

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

I don't check in with Ellie and Bonnie as much as I do with Ruby so forgive me for asking to be spoon-fed information but I've seen some comments about Ellie and Bonnie having a falling out, can someone please outline what happened?
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Spillthattea wrote:I don't check in with Ellie and Bonnie as much as I do with Ruby so forgive me for asking to be spoon-fed information but I've seen some comments about Ellie and Bonnie having a falling out, can someone please outline what happened?
I don’t think anyone really knows for sure. They just seemed to stopped hanging out together all the time or talking about each other. There speculation about Ellie being unhelpful with Bollie and leaving all the work to Bonnie.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I feel bad for the kids, moving away from cousins, they are the only "friends" they have. Being several hours away from family, when Ellie gets into panic mode with her illnesses, the only support for the kids will be Jared. I don't think this will be their last home. Ellie will soon realize she needs Momma Griff for sympathy, and will again bug Jared to move. Warm weather will only sooth Ellies ailments for so long, that too will get old. Ellie said she has a cousin where she wants to move. I highly doubt her "cousin" will be a constant babysitter or will baby Ellie like her sisters do. If they are thinking of making a huge Youtube comeback, I think it will be a temporary bump, bring in some viewers that are curious of the new home, but with Ellies entitlement attitude, Jareds over the top screaming, viewers won't come back long term. I'm thinking they will rent. How can they qualify for a mortgage when they cannot count on Youtube as a job. I'm thinking they have financial problems and someone is going to have to get an outside job. Anyway, it's the kids that I'm concerned for.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”