BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:I really wonder why the hell alyssa is going back n forth to help britney with her kids? That's mind boggling. Her and frank dont even work! I kinda like Alyssa. She seems more genuine with the kids, seems pretty smart and knows what's going on in the world, has goals, wants to do something with her life more than pimping kids out for money. Wonder if britney is embarrassed at all? Britney basically takes care of a man child lol
Yeah the fact that Frank quit his job to be home full time and they STILL need Alyssa to come help (all the way from Ohio) is sad. Especially since Ean and his family take his kids, and Frank’s parents always seem down to babysit.

I do believe to an extent “it takes a village” but if you’re overwhelmed caring for the children you already have, the LAST thing you should be doing is having more kids. It’s crazy to think they’ll have a newborn in like 2 months.

What kills me is that Britney doesn’t seem to like her kids or being a mom at all. She doesn’t play with them, and we all know she doesn’t bother to give them fun experiences. She’s continuing to pop out babies solely for content and to please her manchild husband. It’s sick.

Don’t even get me started on them taking a beach trip just the two of them when the only place they take Ean’s kids is the community pool and Ohio.
Fuck that “it takes a village” bullshit, you shouldn’t be asking anyone for any help watching YOUR kids unless it’s absolutely necessary. You shouldn’t be asking or accepting that much help when you’re a SAHM who’s husband WAS off every other day but is now a stay at home dad. Also just because ppl ask to take your kids doesn’t mean you have to say yes, you can politely decline just like I’m sure all of us have done.

Is it hard raising kids...absolutely but if anyone’s had it easy, it’s her!! She’s never had to work a day in her life, she’s never had to worry about money, she’s always had a brand new place to live and she’s never had to take care of her kids by herself.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Hey y'all!!

Wow, I haven't been on here in SO long!! I kind of miss it!!

I actually hardly ever even watch this bitch anymore. Frank's stupid facial expressions and his voice just get under my skin so badly that it makes it almost unbearable to watch their videos.

So what's the latest with these assholes besides the fact that she is knocked up again?? (Was anyone surprised when she got pregnant AGAIN!!??? We all knew that bitch wasn't gonna wait 5 years! All she knows how to do is get pregnant and then be a shitty mom)

Do they know the gender of this latest spawn yet? Or are they waiting to find out? Any speculations on gender if it's a secret?

Is Harlow still the outcast "bad" kid?

Is Nolan's health still being neglected? Are his symptoms getting worse?

What do yall think about FrankNWeen quitting his job? We all saw that one coming too, didn't we? LOL

Does everyone still hate them as much as we did back in 2018? HAHA!

Do people still make hate videos about them? If not, we should totally start doing that again, that shit was funny as FUCK! And it got under her skin SOOO BAD!! Lol!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to check in more, I miss talking to yall snarky bitches. :)
You didn’t really missed anything really haha Image aria is the cutest girl with a lot more sense than everyone around her, nolan is a cutie, harlow is so adorable it hurts, scarlet is crying and screaming and acting up as usual, Britney doesn’t give a shit, frenk doesn’t seem to be interesting in anything at all, so... yeah boring ImageImage
Excuse me... Franck is really interested in Britney's money !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Excuse me... Franck is really interested in Britney's money !

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Hey y'all!!

Wow, I haven't been on here in SO long!! I kind of miss it!!

I actually hardly ever even watch this bitch anymore. Frank's stupid facial expressions and his voice just get under my skin so badly that it makes it almost unbearable to watch their videos.

So what's the latest with these assholes besides the fact that she is knocked up again?? (Was anyone surprised when she got pregnant AGAIN!!??? We all knew that bitch wasn't gonna wait 5 years! All she knows how to do is get pregnant and then be a shitty mom)

Do they know the gender of this latest spawn yet? Or are they waiting to find out? Any speculations on gender if it's a secret?

Is Harlow still the outcast "bad" kid?

Is Nolan's health still being neglected? Are his symptoms getting worse?

What do yall think about FrankNWeen quitting his job? We all saw that one coming too, didn't we? LOL

Does everyone still hate them as much as we did back in 2018? HAHA!

Do people still make hate videos about them? If not, we should totally start doing that again, that shit was funny as FUCK! And it got under her skin SOOO BAD!! Lol!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to check in more, I miss talking to yall snarky bitches. :)
You didn’t really missed anything really haha Image aria is the cutest girl with a lot more sense than everyone around her, nolan is a cutie, harlow is so adorable it hurts, scarlet is crying and screaming and acting up as usual, Britney doesn’t give a shit, frenk doesn’t seem to be interesting in anything at all, so... yeah boring ImageImage
sorry for the multiple posts. Tapatalk is acting up

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Fuck that “it takes a village” bullshit, you shouldn’t be asking anyone for any help watching YOUR kids unless it’s absolutely necessary. You shouldn’t be asking or accepting that much help when you’re a SAHM who’s husband WAS off every other day but is now a stay at home dad. Also just because ppl ask to take your kids doesn’t mean you have to say yes, you can politely decline just like I’m sure all of us have done.

Is it hard raising kids...absolutely but if anyone’s had it easy, it’s her!! She’s never had to work a day in her life, she’s never had to worry about money, she’s always had a brand new place to live and she’s never had to take care of her kids by herself.
That’s why I said “to an extent.” I meant in general. Not specifically Britney and Frank who don’t work and obviously have a lot of help already.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

don't forget she brought the kids to that snow cabin for Thanksgiving... and the ski slope was closed!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

webby wrote:don't forget she brought the kids to that snow cabin for Thanksgiving... and the ski slope was closed!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Lol for one night... before they went to eans for real thanksgiving. ImageImage

Eta: she also brought on the way or once they got there stacks of new board games when she likely has dozens (from sponsorships) sitting gathering dust at home.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

For someone who’s child as a “severe” milk/dairy/egg allergy, that’s all her damn fridge has in it
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

freshbalsam wrote:Image

For someone who’s child as a “severe” milk/dairy/egg allergy, that’s all her damn fridge has in it
How does a mother of soon to be 5 kids let her fridge get that empty? Especially since the only things left are thing one child can’t eat. No leftovers or random ingredients from meals made on nights before (I know they don’t cook so both of those are out.) Looks so sad.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Saw this on fb....Frankie boy was looking for an atm
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

angelfire89 wrote:

How does a mother of soon to be 5 kids let her fridge get that empty? Especially since the only things left are thing one child can’t eat. No leftovers or random ingredients from meals made on nights before (I know they don’t cook so both of those are out.) Looks so sad.
I looked at her grocery story on insta and the only things that I saw that at specifically dairy free are coconut milk yogurt, oat milk, vegan cheddar cheese slices, vegan feta, and vegan tofu dumplings. I have a real hard time picturing Britney feeding a one year old vegan tofu dumplings and vegan feta, so I’m assuming those aren’t for Scarlett. They are a family of six, I would expect a large amount of food based on their empty fridge, but they bought less than what my husband and I buy for us and our son. She bought a pack of six yogurts for her 3 kids, 4 slices of watermelon, one box of strawberries, blue berries, and blackberries, one bag of broccoli, a few cucumbers and a package of mushrooms. There are six of them and Britney’s cow of a sister at their house. Do they literally never cook? Do they go to the grocery store every day? I just understand how you buy so little food when you have four growing kids in your home and three adults in your home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Expecting another “grocery haul, fridge organisation/clean with me” vlog...

Its been over a month since her last one - and probably the last time she brought groceries
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

megangold27 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

I looked at her grocery story on insta and the only things that I saw that at specifically dairy free are coconut milk yogurt, oat milk, vegan cheddar cheese slices, vegan feta, and vegan tofu dumplings. I have a real hard time picturing Britney feeding a one year old vegan tofu dumplings and vegan feta, so I’m assuming those aren’t for Scarlett. They are a family of six, I would expect a large amount of food based on their empty fridge, but they bought less than what my husband and I buy for us and our son. She bought a pack of six yogurts for her 3 kids, 4 slices of watermelon, one box of strawberries, blue berries, and blackberries, one bag of broccoli, a few cucumbers and a package of mushrooms. There are six of them and Britney’s cow of a sister at their house. Do they literally never cook? Do they go to the grocery store every day? I just understand how you buy so little food when you have four growing kids in your home and three adults in your home.

She’s too busy trying to make her fridge look aesthetically pleasing for youtube to fill it up with actual food. Britney doesn’t ever give them fresh food anyways, all they eat is processed junk from the pantry like little bites all day long. The only time Britney/Frank cook is for youtube/IG and when they do cook it’s always crockpot garbage or easy one pan shit. You can tell most of the vegan products she has, she buys just for show like that when ppl see vegan shit in her grocery hauls it looks like she actually cares.

Me & my husband have 2 kids and buy more groceries than that, especially in the summer time. Even when she does cook it doesn’t even look like it’s enough for 6 ppl, yea I know the kids are young but still I would love to know what they eat on a typical week like what they really eat not what she says they eat.

Also Frank and Britney need to worry about why the fuck Scarlett doesn’t talk like yea she can dance but can she talk?? The noises she was making in that clip of her getting on the couch were so weird.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

You haven't "made it", it's only been 2 years, dummy. Report back when you are celebrating your 20th or even 10th anniversary. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 584dca.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She stayed with Ean (who she claimed she NEVER loved) for 8 years. 2 years ain’t shit. Especially with all the arguing and all the “downs” they’re always talking about. It probably feels suuuuuuuper long to them since they’re so miserable..
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Graysky33 wrote:You haven't "made it", it's only been 2 years, dummy. Report back when you are celebrating your 20th or even 10th anniversary. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 584dca.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
"Till now, I've loved you." Real romantic writing it out like you've seperated. And those of us that watch your videos can see the lack of it (you haven't even come close to convincing us of anything other than you wanting a sugar mama)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She has 4 kids and bought a pack of sliced watermelon that looked like it had 3-5 slices in it not only was it wrapped in wasteful plastic but it probably cost half of what it would have cost for an entire melon. Do they not shop at costco? Strange.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 am She has 4 kids and bought a pack of sliced watermelon that looked like it had 3-5 slices in it not only was it wrapped in wasteful plastic but it probably cost half of what it would have cost for an entire melon. Do they not shop at costco? Strange.
I remember her saying she does not shop at Costco/wholesale. That is insane to me... why the fuck not?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Wasn’t she just showing off her watermelon cutting hack and then she goes and buys 4 measly slices of precut watermelon lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
megangold27 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: How does a mother of soon to be 5 kids let her fridge get that empty? Especially since the only things left are thing one child can’t eat. No leftovers or random ingredients from meals made on nights before (I know they don’t cook so both of those are out.) Looks so sad.

She’s too busy trying to make her fridge look aesthetically pleasing for youtube to fill it up with actual food. Britney doesn’t ever give them fresh food anyways, all they eat is processed junk from the pantry like little bites all day long. The only time Britney/Frank cook is for youtube/IG and when they do cook it’s always crockpot garbage or easy one pan shit. You can tell most of the vegan products she has, she buys just for show like that when ppl see vegan shit in her grocery hauls it looks like she actually cares.

Me & my husband have 2 kids and buy more groceries than that, especially in the summer time. Even when she does cook it doesn’t even look like it’s enough for 6 ppl, yea I know the kids are young but still I would love to know what they eat on a typical week like what they really eat not what she says they eat.

Also Frank and Britney need to worry about why the fuck Scarlett doesn’t talk like yea she can dance but can she talk?? The noises she was making in that clip of her getting on the couch were so weird.
It doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing with all those dumb plastic drawers it looks like a damn attic! My old fridge had plastic drawers built in for butter and stuff so you didn't need that junk and I still don't see the need for it, it's a waste of $$$

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”