Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

She at least needs to turn off the ridiculous music when she's talking, it makes everything seem even more trashy, can't take to Amanduh at all
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I can't remember it all, but didn't they make a big deal about the wildfires being so close to them last year? As if they were in danger. I think the closest one was about 25 miles away from them. The part I can't remember exactly is, didn't they try to scam money for the firefighters wanting the donations to go directly to them? I could have one of their many scam stories mixed up.
Well anyway, they are missing an opportunity to vlog that they are in 'danger' again but this time the fires are just west and east of them. Not too late for them to jump on the 'fire' wagon. "The Durls are in Danger!!!!!"
27873042.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:She at least needs to turn off the ridiculous music when she's talking, it makes everything seem even more trashy, can't take to Amanduh at all
She also needs to get rid of her gum when she is talking in videos. She had it in her mouth the other day. Just throw it out before you start recording yourself. She is trashy just like Trashley. Her extensions look trashy as well. There are some people who can pull them off and others who can’t. She is one who can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:20 am I can't remember it all, but didn't they make a big deal about the wildfires being so close to them last year? As if they were in danger. I think the closest one was about 25 miles away from them. The part I can't remember exactly is, didn't they try to scam money for the firefighters wanting the donations to go directly to them? I could have one of their many scam stories mixed up.
Well anyway, they are missing an opportunity to vlog that they are in 'danger' again but this time the fires are just west and east of them. Not too late for them to jump on the 'fire' wagon. "The Durls are in Danger!!!!!"

27873042.png

edit: I think it was two years ago, not last year that the fires were in 'their backyard'.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Didn’t during the last fire, Ass or Perv took the ferals to deliver gum to a distribution place?? A lot of gum? At least what they hadn’t crammed in their big mouths?

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Howlin17 wrote:Didn’t during the last fire, Ass or Perv took the ferals to deliver gum to a distribution place?? A lot of gum? At least what they hadn’t crammed in their big mouths?

Didn't they also ask for donations of fb then went to costco and bought a bunch of food to donate and pretended like they used their own money in the vlog?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Here’s the posts from the last fires:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9357b2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... d26320.jpg[/IMG]

And just so we remember, the day before (sept 15) he went off on a poor girl for causing an accident when he’s always on his phone
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9f04c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.
Amanduh said it's from Ashley's highlights, so re-run.

LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

ears wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm
LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.

Ahh, thanks. :-) I tend to skip over Amanduh's chattering. Low tolerance for the blah, blah,blah.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

LurkingAndSmirking wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 pm
ears wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Ahh, thanks. :-) I tend to skip over Amanduh's chattering. Low tolerance for the blah, blah,blah.
I think Duh Jr is a nerve jerker, just like her idol, Duh Sr aka Trash.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
It absolutely infuriates me that they would come back and act like nothing happened! Disgusting. Everything about Tysin makes me ill. Is she has any sense she would kick his fat ass to the curb. But the again we have seem she has no sense...

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kal0805 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:16 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote:Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
It absolutely infuriates me that they would come back and act like nothing happened! Disgusting. Everything about Tysin makes me ill. Is she has any sense she would kick his fat ass to the curb. But the again we have seem she has no sense...

i think they're very very predictable and we all know she won't get rid of him. She'll have pressure from parents to stay with him otherwise they'll end up parenting the quads all the time when Nash isn't there.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

GA Peach70 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:She at least needs to turn off the ridiculous music when she's talking, it makes everything seem even more trashy, can't take to Amanduh at all
She also needs to get rid of her gum when she is talking in videos. She had it in her mouth the other day. Just throw it out before you start recording yourself. She is trashy just like Trashley. Her extensions look trashy as well. There are some people who can pull them off and others who can’t. She is one who can’t.

She is so low class it hurts my eyes to look at her. Those cheap looking extensions do her no favors and only make her look even cheaper and more tacky than she already is and when you throw in the gum chewing while she talks she just screams low class hooker. Way to go Amanduh aim high with yourself. Whore makeup and hair for a low class whore you must be so proud. The sad thing is she’s dumber than shit too. Did you see that video she posted of her messy house on her Instagram stories last week? Oddly she seemed proud of it. Some might say it was borderline on the verge of a hoarder house as there was not one open space on the floor or counter that was some nasty shit there Amanduh and on par with your tacky and classless self.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The tiny twin (Esme?) in the AshyNan IG has her hands down the front of her pants. Can always count on that from at least one of the cats. :roll:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:12 pm Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.

I went there and noticed her first post on stories. She has not been on there except with her cat, I mean a real cat not one of the ferals. She has, I don't know this song but guessing it's the chorus of it after looking it up, It appears to be some kind of lame attempt for the 'reentry' of the 'BubbleShip'.
"In a world full of hate, be a light
When you do somebody wrong, make it right
Don't hide in the dark, you were born to shine
In a world full of hate, be a light"

Also, when one of them said "I used my imagination". I doubt she came up with that on her own to say that. Kids do not say that, they just play and do it...they don't say it.so sad.
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

gram3 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:09 pm
LurkingAndSmirking wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 pm
ears wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm Amanduh said it's from Ashley's highlights, so re-run.

I think Duh Jr is a nerve jerker, just like her idol, Duh Sr aka Trash.
Nerve jerker, indeed. I like that descriptor. I truly can't listen to more than a couple of seconds now, of either of them, or NASH. (Not that my tolerance was high to begin with) Chalkboard, meet nails.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

I’m beyond disgusted with these scammers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 5e7ffe.jpg[/IMG]
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I forgot where it was posted, one of you lovely sissies posted it, but when PervPapa was asked about vlogging and he mentioned how his offspring and her slug were still talking about it? I do not remember exact wording, so my apologies, but the fact they are both "thinking" about it, leads me to think they are still together. I know we've all agreed she will never leave him, though right now is the perfect time to, but heaven forbid she actually do what's best for the FF.

How exactly does PP plan on shutting this site down? I'm super curious.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”