Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

OldCountry wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:12 pm Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.

I went there and noticed her first post on stories. She has not been on there except with her cat, I mean a real cat not one of the ferals. She has, I don't know this song but guessing it's the chorus of it after looking it up, It appears to be some kind of lame attempt for the 'reentry' of the 'BubbleShip'.
"In a world full of hate, be a light
When you do somebody wrong, make it right
Don't hide in the dark, you were born to shine
In a world full of hate, be a light"

Also, when one of them said "I used my imagination". I doubt she came up with that on her own to say that. Kids do not say that, they just play and do it...they don't say it.so sad.
OMG. You are the best. I love the "bubbleship". You need to put that in for the next title. Bubbleship re-entry. So perfect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

gram3 wrote:
LurkingAndSmirking wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 pm
ears wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm Amanduh said it's from Ashley's highlights, so re-run.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Ahh, thanks. :-) I tend to skip over Amanduh's chattering. Low tolerance for the blah, blah,blah.
I think Duh Jr is a nerve jerker, just like her idol, Duh Sr aka Trash.
Duh Jr. ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

SassySassenach wrote:A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

I’m beyond disgusted with these scammers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 5e7ffe.jpg[/IMG]
SassySassenach wrote:A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

I’m beyond disgusted with these scammers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 5e7ffe.jpg[/IMG]

Sassy what a great catch. Never once has ASSley ever used the kissing emoji when she has responded to people on Instagram or Facebook, sadly and unfortunately her sick and twisted husband is the only one to use that and he appears stupid enough to still be using it. That moron has two signature emoji call signs that he’s very proud of. This kissing one that you so astutely pointed out in this screen shot, as well as, his double heart emoji with one red Image and one Image but together like this ImageImage. That sicko actually pointed out that was his signature emoji so you would know it was him. And because of all those screen shots those poor young and underage girls shared from their conversations we know that sick pedophile used the kissing emoji Image a lot. He would have given his right nut if he could find it to have kissed and a whole lot more those poor girls. For all we know he could have met up with some local 13 year old when he claimed to be at the gym for 4-6 hours a day-six days a week and never lost a pound. Or it could have been a legal aged woman he met off of Ashley Madison (the dating website for married people to cheat) if that profile is his. Many men use the cover of the gym as a ploy to cheat because they can go there afterwards and shower and their poor wives are none the wiser and if they are hot and sweaty from any romps going on they can claim it’s from exercise but in Tyabetes’ case he probably lays on his back and makes the poor girls and or women do all the work because he’s so out of shape. I don’t think he could handle doggie style without wearing out and needing a Fizz break or stopping for a donut for some extra energy. For those eating or deeply disturbed by the Bison doggie style visual my apologies. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 18f156.jpg[/IMG]

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

It would be just like them to just jump back onto SM and vlogging like nothing is wrong. Maybe no mention of TySIN and not have him in the vloggs. I can she her not leaving him and just trying to hide him from everyone. I hope not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

To them, there probably IS nothing wrong. So they don't understand why they can't vlog.

I was watching NARN's instagram, is it me, or is Indie's basic understanding of grammar off?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

eskayem wrote:To them, there probably IS nothing wrong. So they don't understand why they can't vlog.

I was watching NARN's instagram, is it me, or is Indie's basic understanding of grammar off?
Its more concerning to me that she got nervous and stuck her hands down her pants and NARN continued to think that was acceptable to upload Image bunch of fucken muppets. NOONE is protecting those girls, NOONE. Not even Mrs Fucken Frost, she had a job to do as well.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Gee that’s not a PR style photo at all is it🙄. The fact new content is posted to their family page as opposed to her returning first to her business page speaks volumes about their intentions, their priorities and their lack of character.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

tg910 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am Here’s the posts from the last fires:

And just so we remember, the day before (sept 15) he went off on a poor girl for causing an accident when he’s always on his phone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WHY would they have posted that picture of the girls in dresses sitting like that? What is wrong with these people????
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

ThreeDogNight wrote:

And just so we remember, the day before (sept 15) he went off on a poor girl for causing an accident when he’s always on his phone

WHY would they have posted that picture of the girls in dresses sitting like that? What is wrong with these people????

Because TySIN is a sick fuck pedophile who probably allows pictures like that of his daughters spread eagle, you know the very same they claim are miracles they waited eight years for, to be seen by other sick fuck pedophiles lurking online for pictures of children just like this so they can do disgusting things. How many countless times have the Greedners been warned about this only to be reprimanded that we are the ones with the sick minds for thinking such sick things when all along their sick and disgusting father was spending his every waking moment being inappropriate with underage girls. #TysonGardner from #GardnerQuadSquad is a disgusting creep! And his pathetic wife #AshleyGardner has been enabling him and has known he’s been doing this illegal sexual grooming of minors for the last two years. I sincerely hope the #LonePeakPolice are building their case against you TySIN. Sadly underage girls in #HighlandUtah or anywhere he has access to them are not safe. #Allegedly #legaldisclaimer #thegreednersthreatentosuepeople

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ThreeDogNight wrote:

My guess is a lot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

On PapaPerv’s IG he posted a pic of his grandson. Why does he have to specifically say Ashley’s brothers son? Why not just my grandson? Tell us again PapaPerv how you and others in your family aren’t making a buck off the girls or trying to get noticed because of the girls. Ridiculous. ASSWIT IS NOBODY SPECIAL!! NONE OF THE GARDNERS ARE!! You seriously want this poor kid to be known as having an uncle that messages underage girls? Or having the married uncle who is an unemployed almost 40 year old man who tells a 20 year old that he is attracted to her? Stop using the following of those sick ass KAD who are clearly disturbed and who have a sick obsession with the girls to gain any kind of views, likes, comments, or followers. You people are pathetic. What a sad existence YOU must lead living off the backs of 4 five year old children. Give it up old man and stay the fuck off social media pimping out any and all of your grandchildren. Honestly nobody gives a fuck. Why in Hods name doesn’t anyone step up and protect those children?
He also throws in the name of the Etsy store his ex-daughter-in-law has. Again, trying to use the girls as a way to get business for this woman.

ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ADULTworld »

I wonder if the video Amanduh put up of A$$ the other day was to “test” the response. Someone here said that Amanduh said it was old video, but I wonder if they were just testing the water. No update on “working on the marriage”.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Rileysmomma wrote:And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

I think she actually WAS wearing a bra. That girl needs to go get fitted for a properly fitting bra that lifts those giant ass saggy boobs up where they belong.

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

ADULTworld wrote:I wonder if the video Amanduh put up of A$$ the other day was to “test” the response. Someone here said that Amanduh said it was old video, but I wonder if they were just testing the water. No update on “working on the marriage”.

What a jerk she is to come on here and not even address what has happened. Thank everyone for giving her time!!! What about what her disgusting husband had done to those young girls. I'm so grossed out by them. She is acting like the only victim! If she had any sense she would make at least apologize and address it! Do they honestly believe this will just be forgotten?!

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

No wedding ring in her insta story on QTK. Doesn't mean anything and she might have it off JUST to get people talking....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s medicated to high heavens.

That girl is high as a bloody kite
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Rileysmomma wrote:And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

I can’t help but laugh about it because they are so predictable. Losers.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol, she looks excited about this large instrument ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... ce53cd.jpg[/IMG]
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trashley is a dolt. Reminding everyone on IG about her master trassshthetician title and her affiliate links. Poor Trashley. Begging is not a good look for her.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”