Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Unread post by 131618 »

YTIG60 wrote:I wonder what prompted this on IG. Self-praise on how you've raised your family and keeping your kids safe from harm and predators. :?

IG -> Looking at my kids as they get older, seeing Joel and I look a little older, I feel so proud. Raising a family is hard work. As parents we would do anything to keep them safe from harm and predators. ⁣
Sometimes I have to put blinders on to the world and laser focus in on them and their needs. Us and our needs as a family unit.⁣
You know what’s best, trust yourself. ⁣
We would do anything to protect our kids.....but since we've chosen to use them to make money on youtube, we have to put on blinders to all the creeps that may be watching them, stalking them, and any future awful events that may happen to them because of this....because we refuse to put any real work into supporting our family any other way so gotta do what we gotta do Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

131618 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:I wonder what prompted this on IG. Self-praise on how you've raised your family and keeping your kids safe from harm and predators. :?

IG -> Looking at my kids as they get older, seeing Joel and I look a little older, I feel so proud. Raising a family is hard work. As parents we would do anything to keep them safe from harm and predators. ⁣
Sometimes I have to put blinders on to the world and laser focus in on them and their needs. Us and our needs as a family unit.⁣
You know what’s best, trust yourself. ⁣
We would do anything to protect our kids.....but since we've chosen to use them to make money on youtube, we have to put on blinders to all the creeps that may be watching them, stalking them, and any future awful events that may happen to them because of this....because we refuse to put any real work into supporting our family any other way so gotta do what we gotta do Image

All of this Image.

And who “mops” a floor using paper towel? She probably can’t stand the thought of keeping a “dirty” mop and bucket around, so disposable paper products are a much better option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Does Grandma Griff have a “How to clean a floor” video?

Bonnie could use one. Unless she learned the paper towel trick from Mother Great herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

PumpkinHead wrote:Maybe this is petty, but why doesn't she buy a mop or swiffer for the floor? She really cleans the entire kitchen floor with paper towels every day (or maybe every few days)?
Is she for real just trying to punk us or has she completely lost her mind? What she just showed was ridiculous. It’s exactly like using a swifter except 20x more difficult. I personally like the ones with a reusable pad but still.

What was in this vlog that she couldn’t use it for Friday?

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:36 am
Namm wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:50 pm Bonnies children do nothing outside the home. They could sign them up for some child activities for example.
I think Utah is in the yellow stage of reopening that did allow children's sports. I don't believe Cody and Boston went back to playing baseball this summer. Maybe because of COVID, but I doubt this is the reasoning. Instead, we watch their kids in today's vlog learn to wash the floor with paper towels. Utah (Cache County) has seen increasing COVID cases = Hoellein family out shopping with no masks.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Over on the April and Davey channel EB and Ender were taking swimming lessons. About the only time I've seen that family wear masks is at medical appointments for EB and I think Davey has worn a mask a few times when shopping, but overall no masks for the rest of the family
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:46 am
131618 wrote:We would do anything to protect our kids.....but since we've chosen to use them to make money on youtube, we have to put on blinders to all the creeps that may be watching them, stalking them, and any future awful events that may happen to them because of this....because we refuse to put any real work into supporting our family any other way so gotta do what we gotta do Image

All of this Image.

And who “mops” a floor using paper towel? She probably can’t stand the thought of keeping a “dirty” mop and bucket around, so disposable paper products are a much better option.

You can buy mops that have reusable, machine washable mop heads for around $40 on Amazon. There's no excuse for using paper towels whatsoever, but if you insist on basically cleaning your floors on hands & knees, why not use washable cloths? Even a cheap 18-count bundle of 100% cotton washcloths (under $5) from Walmart would be a better option.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

On IG stories today --> I am surprised Bonnie said she's is happier now (more busy) than back when she started vlogging. She was an endearing (before the loud laughter) stay at home mom and Joel was a hard working blue collar guy. They, to me, seemed happier before their YouTube channel took off, but perhaps they don't remember what normal life is like anymore. Her simple life she once had isn't a bad thing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

YTIG60 wrote:On IG stories today --> I am surprised Bonnie said she's is happier now (more busy) than back when she started vlogging. She was an endearing (before the loud laughter) stay at home mom and Joel was a hard working blue collar guy. They, to me, seemed happier before their YouTube channel took off, but perhaps they don't remember what normal life is like anymore. Her simple life she once had isn't a bad thing.
It sounds like she meant she’s happier now that she’s more active compared to when she was stuck at home all day with the kids just watching tv. If Bonnie’s time before YT was anything like how Ellie parents, then I completely understand. She didn’t specify which sister it was that took offence to her post because they had been watching tv all day, but I’d bet it was Ellie. Her story was “clarifying” what she had said in this post....

Bonnie is problematic and full of toxic messaging, but this is a post that I can actually relate to, and I’m sure many of her viewers can as well. We’ve been saying being more active would help a lot of YTers for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk C’s
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

So true! That’s what I’ve said about Ellie for so long that she needs more in her life to keep her busy.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:On IG stories today --> I am surprised Bonnie said she's is happier now (more busy) than back when she started vlogging. She was an endearing (before the loud laughter) stay at home mom and Joel was a hard working blue collar guy. They, to me, seemed happier before their YouTube channel took off, but perhaps they don't remember what normal life is like anymore. Her simple life she once had isn't a bad thing.
It sounds like she meant she’s happier now that she’s more active compared to when she was stuck at home all day with the kids just watching tv. If Bonnie’s time before YT was anything like how Ellie parents, then I completely understand. She didn’t specify which sister it was that took offence to her post because they had been watching tv all day, but I’d bet it was Ellie. Her story was “clarifying” what she had said in this post....

Bonnie is problematic and full of toxic messaging, but this is a post that I can actually relate to, and I’m sure many of her viewers can as well. We’ve been saying being more active would help a lot of YTers for years!

She tagged Julie in those stories, think it was her.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Josette wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:46 am
131618 wrote:We would do anything to protect our kids.....but since we've chosen to use them to make money on youtube, we have to put on blinders to all the creeps that may be watching them, stalking them, and any future awful events that may happen to them because of this....because we refuse to put any real work into supporting our family any other way so gotta do what we gotta do Image

All of this Image.

You can buy mops that have reusable, machine washable mop heads for around $40 on Amazon. There's no excuse for using paper towels whatsoever, but if you insist on basically cleaning your floors on hands & knees, why not use washable cloths? Even a cheap 18-count bundle of 100% cotton washcloths (under $5) from Walmart would be a better option.
For real. There are so many alternatives to using paper towels! It's like she's going out of her way to be wasteful lol
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:49 am
YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:36 am I think Utah is in the yellow stage of reopening that did allow children's sports. I don't believe Cody and Boston went back to playing baseball this summer. Maybe because of COVID, but I doubt this is the reasoning. Instead, we watch their kids in today's vlog learn to wash the floor with paper towels. Utah (Cache County) has seen increasing COVID cases = Hoellein family out shopping with no masks.
When they have their children in activities, they find any excuse not to take them.
Yeah I remember one video where (I think it was Cody) had a game and she gave the kids a choice to go to the game or go out for ice cream, of course the kids picked ice cream.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 pm It sounds like she meant she’s happier now that she’s more active compared to when she was stuck at home all day with the kids just watching tv. If Bonnie’s time before YT was anything like how Ellie parents, then I completely understand. She didn’t specify which sister it was that took offence to her post because they had been watching tv all day, but I’d bet it was Ellie. Her story was “clarifying” what she had said in this post....
I didn't pick up on Julie responded to a message. Landon wishes to have a fifth child soon. I don't understand this family at all. ;)
It is just my perception Bonnie says she is happy, but I don't know. Things that she does for her and the kids? What did she mean?
I related being "more active" was due to her businesses? Bonnie appears to have a lot going on right now and her businesses seem like a headache. At the same time, she has accomplished a lot by growing her channel and IG.
I've hadn't thought Bonnie was like Ellie or Julie. Bonnie is ambitious, works harder to maintain her businesses and I don't see that in Ellie or Julie and in fact, her sisters are just the opposite.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:34 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 pm It sounds like she meant she’s happier now that she’s more active compared to when she was stuck at home all day with the kids just watching tv. If Bonnie’s time before YT was anything like how Ellie parents, then I completely understand. She didn’t specify which sister it was that took offence to her post because they had been watching tv all day, but I’d bet it was Ellie. Her story was “clarifying” what she had said in this post....
I didn't pick up on Julie responded to a message. Landon wishes to have a fifth child soon. I don't understand this family at all. ;)
It is just my perception Bonnie says she is happy, but I don't know. Things that she does for her and the kids? What did she mean?
I related being "more active" was due to her businesses? Bonnie appears to have a lot going on right now and her businesses seem like a headache. At the same time, she has accomplished a lot by growing her channel and IG.
I've hadn't thought Bonnie was like Ellie or Julie. Bonnie is ambitious, works harder to maintain her businesses and I don't see that in Ellie or Julie and in fact, her sisters are just the opposite.
Both Ruby and Bonnie are ambitious and have been consistent since the beginning but they are not nice to their children.
Ellie used to be my least favourite parent of them but I have to say her kids haven't experienced all the ugly stuff like Rubys and Bonnies. Ellie has issues but I'm glad she focus more on filming herself than exposing her children like Ruby and Kevin.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie has exploited her kids too. They are just younger, and I think JARED is maybe a lot smarter. Calvin stopped breathing and they could take the time to vlog after, but not to get emergency help. There was a particularly gross moment where a crying and scared Jackson was afraid to poop, and they filmed while Ellie coached him. The butt rubbing incident (which I suppose wasn’t their child, but they did try and he wasn’t having it) and so many other weird moments. E&J’s kids just aren’t young and going through puberty yet. When they are, I don’t think they’d be above vlogging their changes. Ellie made two vlogs out of Jackson getting a dirtbike. Sadly if they see content there, they will use it.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am Ellie has exploited her kids too. They are just younger, and I think JARED is maybe a lot smarter. Calvin stopped breathing and they could take the time to vlog after, but not to get emergency help. There was a particularly gross moment where a crying and scared Jackson was afraid to poop, and they filmed while Ellie coached him. The butt rubbing incident (which I suppose wasn’t their child, but they did try and he wasn’t having it) and so many other weird moments. E&J’s kids just aren’t young and going through puberty yet. When they are, I don’t think they’d be above vlogging their changes. Ellie made two vlogs out of Jackson getting a dirtbike. Sadly if they see content there, they will use it.

Tbh I think Ellie will be the worst about exploiting the kids, when they're old enough. She's so strange and has absolutely no filter; she wouldn't hesitate to share all the dirty details about puberty or whatever else the boys are going through. I would hope that Jared would shut that down, but after the butt rubbing incident (with a kid that wasn't even their own!), I get the feeling that he's just as clueless as the rest of them.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Namm wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:05 am Both Ruby and Bonnie are ambitious and have been consistent since the beginning but they are not nice to their children.
Ellie used to be my least favourite parent of them but I have to say her kids haven't experienced all the ugly stuff like Rubys and Bonnies. Ellie has issues but I'm glad she focus more on filming herself than exposing her children like Ruby and Kevin.
I see no upside with Bonnie, her family or any of her sisters filming with Ruby right now. I see Olivia is in Ruby's vlog today. Bonnie's views are down the last couple of weeks.

I think they all have exploited their children, but the hot topic is discipline. It will impact Ruby's and Bonnie's channels more due to having older children and they've uploaded clips disciplining their kids.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PumpkinHead wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am Ellie has exploited her kids too. They are just younger, and I think JARED is maybe a lot smarter. Calvin stopped breathing and they could take the time to vlog after, but not to get emergency help. There was a particularly gross moment where a crying and scared Jackson was afraid to poop, and they filmed while Ellie coached him. The butt rubbing incident (which I suppose wasn’t their child, but they did try and he wasn’t having it) and so many other weird moments. E&J’s kids just aren’t young and going through puberty yet. When they are, I don’t think they’d be above vlogging their changes. Ellie made two vlogs out of Jackson getting a dirtbike. Sadly if they see content there, they will use it.

Tbh I think Ellie will be the worst about exploiting the kids, when they're old enough. She's so strange and has absolutely no filter; she wouldn't hesitate to share all the dirty details about puberty or whatever else the boys are going through. I would hope that Jared would shut that down, but after the butt rubbing incident (with a kid that wasn't even their own!), I get the feeling that he's just as clueless as the rest of them.
So true about the no filter thing. Ellie doesn’t seem to embarrass as easily, and therefor won’t know what could be extremely embarrassing for a child. No one would publicly admit to blowing their nose in their sheets, crapping/urinating themselves, peeing into the heat register regularly as a child, etc. We also saw Ellie being vlogged on the toilet before by Jared, which was either meant to be funny or some sort of attempt to get a fetish audience.

So yeah, she doesn’t embarrass in the same way others would.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 am
Namm wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:05 am Both Ruby and Bonnie are ambitious and have been consistent since the beginning but they are not nice to their children.
I see no upside with Bonnie, her family or any of her sisters filming with Ruby right now. I see Olivia is in Ruby's vlog today. Bonnie's views are down the last couple of weeks.

I think they all have exploited their children, but the hot topic is discipline. It will impact Ruby's and Bonnie's channels more due to having older children and they've uploaded clips disciplining their kids.
True but Ellie havent filmed those types of moments for ages, at least she and Jared stopped. I haven't seen a vlog like that from them for a while.
Ruby spent the first years filming her children daily, embarrassing them everyday on camera without a day off. A camera in your face Monday to Sunday and now 5 days a week, still to much filming and little privacy. I still think that Ellies children are in a better situation than their cousins regarding vlogging.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I laugh so hard when her minions on insta tell her what faucets to buy thinking they are helping her!
She has probably bought them two weeks ago then throws out a question on ig to get activity going on insta responds to 3 or 4 and opts out! How sad that people are so gullible and used this way!
She doesn’t give two cents what you think wake up!
Also why is she painting the meth termite infested house in such. poor color if she is looking to flip it fast!?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”