Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't understand the Starbucks obsession or showing your drink every morning. And then people sharing how they "copied" you.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by mahamilton »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 pm I don't understand the Starbucks obsession or showing your drink every morning. And then people sharing how they "copied" you.
Exactly. She acts like she's CEO of Starbucks coming up with these magic recipes that literally anyone could think of lmao. And the dozens of fans that post "Aaryn made me do it" is so annoying...BUT she's kinda smart because that boosts engagement.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sobinski »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 pm By always on the go I meant how she said she can't sit still (which is why she is claiming she likes to travel). I have a friend like Aaryn with A.D.D and she is similar in that. Like all of my errands I make a day of, but I'm a homebody where as she will make up errands to run just to leave her house.

I make a point to leave the house every day. Helps break up the monotony. But we go run errands where my kid actually gets out of the car and comes in the store with me (we don't have Covid here) and then after we go to the playground or something.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

jeepchick wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm IMG-5399.jpg
💀
I honestly can't blame her. Imagine being constantly blamed for mistakes you made when you were younger, constantly judged and having negativity thrown at you, all while dealing with anxiety, a global pandemic and how all this will impact the future for school for your kiddo, and your husband's business. It is a lot to handle.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am She can’t even admit she was wrong so many years ago. People are getting shut down on MTV, Bravo, I’m sure YT channels are tanking but if she stopped playing the victim for once in her life, people would have (most likely) respected her, instead she disappeared like the coward she is. I hope she loses everything she’s “worked” so hard for.

This is why everyone says YT and Instagram aren’t forever. Tara, take note that all of your income could come to a screeching haunt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do have to say that I don't agree with everyone getting fired for things they did in the far past. Our culture was different, our knowledge was different, and people grow and change, we should be judging people more on how they have been recently/currently then 5/10/15/20 years ago. I am not the same person I was a year ago, let alone 5-20 years ago.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:28 pm Sometime today she followed Candace Owens on Instagram. That doesn’t look good at all. If you guys don’t know who that is, just check her Instagram/Twitter. I’d discuss it more but it’s against the rules. She made a YouTube video about why she doesn’t support George Floyd. This chick is verrryyyyy interesting....

It seems like Aaryn is hiding in her bunker like her favorite person......😉

I support a lot of what Candance Owens says, just saying. That doesn't make you a bad person, it doesn't make you a racist. Just means that you share many conservative opinions. If being conservative means you think the person is automatically all kinds of negative things, then you have some soul searching to do. And if you listen to Candance, she doesn't support George Floyd being killed one bit, but she doesn't support him being made a martyr for the cause of improving things for black people.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 pm
jeepchick wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm IMG-5399.jpg
💀
I honestly can't blame her. Imagine being constantly blamed for mistakes you made when you were younger, constantly judged and having negativity thrown at you, all while dealing with anxiety, a global pandemic and how all this will impact the future for school for your kiddo, and your husband's business. It is a lot to handle.
She's being held accountable for incredibly racist things she said in her past and has never apologized for
Sorry not sorry, there is no excuse for racism
If she doesn't like being judged and can't handle even the slightest criticism she shouldn't be on the internet, it's just a package deal

And we're all dealing with a global pandemic, on top of lots of other things. The only thing Aaryn has to be anxious about is the fact that people call her out on her bullshit? BOO HOO
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Does anyone else think Airhead is/did experience a mental breakdown?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:29 pm Does anyone else think Airhead is/did experience a mental breakdown?

In the stories I've seen she seems shook up but I just thought maybe its because she's back to reality lol.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

Shook up? Looks like she lives the life of luxury to me. Sitting on her ass in Colorado for damn near two weeks. Comes back to a full day at the spa while her personal assistant takes care of the kids. I’m just shaking my head. Unbelievable.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

Shook up? Looks like she lives the life of luxury to me. Sitting on her ass in Colorado for damn near two weeks. Comes back to a full day at the spa while her personal assistant takes care of the kids. I’m just shaking my head. Unbelievable.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'm talking about her time away from Social Media, visiting mom, spa day...that all screams mental and or physical breakdown to me.
MiloandMax1 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:29 pm Does anyone else think Airhead is/did experience a mental breakdown?

In the stories I've seen she seems shook up but I just thought maybe its because she's back to reality lol.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 pm I'm talking about her time away from Social Media, visiting mom, spa day...that all screams mental and or physical breakdown to me.
MiloandMax1 wrote:

I just assumed that was planned. Seemed she had everything for Skyla's party there and hadn't sent out invites. She usually shows them. I am surprised Nick drove her there, stayed for a week then came back but her staying 2 weeks was no surprise.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

kristieanne87 wrote:Does anyone else think Airhead is/did experience a mental breakdown?

Yep. You got it. I just came here to say that.
She obviously had a little breakdown when people were coming at her... she went to mommy’s for major pampering and Nick is doing his part now.Image
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Spending money upgrading the Ranger when that house looks the way it does, lol.

DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

misspersonality wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Does anyone else think Airhead is/did experience a mental breakdown?

Yep. You got it. I just came here to say that.
She obviously had a little breakdown when people were coming at her... she went to mommy’s for major pampering and Nick is doing his part now.Image
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Anything is possible, but Aaryn just doesn’t strike me as a “mental breakdown” type of gal. She’s more like a “F*ck the haters, I’m going to Disneyland” type.

I think she simply decided to take a break and wait for all the BLM social media stuff to blow over so she could come back and act like nothing ever happened.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It was only a matter of time before she left and Disney was closed.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

DariaSnark wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:50 pm I think she simply decided to take a break and wait for all the BLM social media stuff to blow over so she could come back and act like nothing ever happened.
Yep that's exactly what happened. Smart move.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... beedc5.jpg[/IMG]
To get a feel for how much money she has spent on Disney trips....

I don't care how much money they have, you would have to be a complete lunatic to spend that kind of money at DL 3-4 times a year! I can see a splurge here and there. They could go so many other places that most ppl only dream of and spend less money and actually have your children learn about different cultures but who I'm I kidding were talking about Trashy Williams who thinks fine dining is at the Rain Forest Cafe ImageImageImage

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

She ran off to me-ma’s so she could throw her child a birthday party(and spend the money not her) while she sat and trolled social while shoving fast food down her throat after eating a diet of wine, 🍷wine, and more wine for days. That is what my investigation has concluded.🧐lol

Return to “Aaryn Williams”