OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

Unread post by remre1017 »

ytmd123 wrote:Is it just me or has Oscar been a bit of a dick in the last couple of vlogs? He seems so moody and uninterested in the kids and kyra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! It’s almost like his ego just shot up as soon as he started to get in shape again. He just seems extra cocky about literally everything.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

ytmd123 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:20 pm Is it just me or has Oscar been a bit of a dick in the last couple of vlogs? He seems so moody and uninterested in the kids and kyra

That's because oscar is a dick and is moody and uninterested in kyra and his kids. 😜 haha no but I agree. He's very egotistical and only likes when his kids are doing things that he likes. And honestly I, for the life of me, cannot understand why him and kyra are still together, let alone the fact that he keeps knocking her up. My best guess is it's the lucrative YouTube channel that keeps him around. Because despite how much oscar likes rock climbing and working out, he's lazy as fuck and I don't think he ever wants to go back to having a job. Keeping kyra pregnant means he can have free time and money to burn on things like rock climbing and sky diving (and back breaking). I guess it's a trade off he's willing to make.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Ew what is Alaya eating in Kyras new video. It looked like just cheese? For breakfast too? Whatever it was it looks disgusting. Of course Kyra drinks coffee everyday when she’s pregnant. So much for weaning off of it. Not just one cup in the morning either because I’m assuming the Starbucks drink had caffeine in it as well. She should just skip coffee altogether since she doesn’t stay hydrated to begin with but she won’t. She better listen to her doctor this time and take her progesterone shots but I doubt it. She’ll say they’re too expensive but spend thousands on clothing and furniture for herself and the baby.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Double post. I finished watching the video. That’s insane that she admits to only drinking 2 glasses of water a day. Then she’s definitely dehydrated and the fact that she went into early labor with Levi and he had to be in the NICU you would think she would try to at least drink 5 or 6 a day but it’s recommended to drink 8-10 glasses. Didn’t she have kidney issues not too long ago? She acts like it’s perfectly fine. If her doctor saw that they wouldn’t be too happy with her.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kyra acts like she’s so obsessed with coffee because mOm LiFe but no no no... she’s obsessed with SUGAR. And coffee + the excess amount of sugar she puts in it cannot be good for that poor baby.
And are we really surprised she doesn’t ever drink water? She doesn’t even care about her one kids health, why care about her own?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I love how progesterone shots and regular health care are "too expensive" but Ipads for the kids and LV bags are ok.
Priorities.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

You mean getting pregnant when you're not taking care of your mental health might be a bad idea?? What a shocker!
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Of course they put Averie forward facing. She’s only like what 16 months old. She needs to be rear facing and the straps need to be lower. Safety is always the last thing on their mind. Completely irresponsible.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

bunchofidiots wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 pm Of course they put Averie forward facing. She’s only like what 16 months old. She needs to be rear facing and the straps need to be lower. Safety is always the last thing on their mind. Completely irresponsible.

They did that before she was 1 or soon after she turned 1. She looks so small for that seat.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

bunchofidiots wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm Ew what is Alaya eating in Kyras new video. It looked like just cheese? For breakfast too? Whatever it was it looks disgusting. Of course Kyra drinks coffee everyday when she’s pregnant. So much for weaning off of it. Not just one cup in the morning either because I’m assuming the Starbucks drink had caffeine in it as well. She should just skip coffee altogether since she doesn’t stay hydrated to begin with but she won’t. She better listen to her doctor this time and take her progesterone shots but I doubt it. She’ll say they’re too expensive but spend thousands on clothing and furniture for herself and the baby.
Omg yes it was literally just cheese. There might've been other stuff and they ate it already but who knows.

oscar: teeny is hungry
kyra: then feed her
oscar: but she wants what the kids have
kyra: then make it for her

then it was literally just a plate of cheese. I was cracking up at that part.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

mahamilton wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 am
bunchofidiots wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm Ew what is Alaya eating in Kyras new video. It looked like just cheese? For breakfast too? Whatever it was it looks disgusting. Of course Kyra drinks coffee everyday when she’s pregnant. So much for weaning off of it. Not just one cup in the morning either because I’m assuming the Starbucks drink had caffeine in it as well. She should just skip coffee altogether since she doesn’t stay hydrated to begin with but she won’t. She better listen to her doctor this time and take her progesterone shots but I doubt it. She’ll say they’re too expensive but spend thousands on clothing and furniture for herself and the baby.
Omg yes it was literally just cheese. There might've been other stuff and they ate it already but who knows.

oscar: teeny is hungry
kyra: then feed her
oscar: but she wants what the kids have
kyra: then make it for her

then it was literally just a plate of cheese. I was cracking up at that part.
There was a vlog awhile ago Alaya kept asking for cheese and they did the cheese on a plate then to. I think she meant she wanted mac & cheese lol.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

I worked at Starbucks for a few years and just to comment on Kyra's lack of knowledge,

Any venti iced drink comes with an added shot, so three shots total. An iced caramel macchiato and iced latte have the SAME amount of caffeine, which is about 225 mg. She is right about blonde espresso, it does contain more caffeine which brings an iced drink to 255 mg of caffeine. Both above the 200mg recommended amount.

Just an FYI if anyone was curious.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mahamilton wrote:I worked at Starbucks for a few years and just to comment on Kyra's lack of knowledge,

Any venti iced drink comes with an added shot, so three shots total. An iced caramel macchiato and iced latte have the SAME amount of caffeine, which is about 225 mg. She is right about blonde espresso, it does contain more caffeine which brings an iced drink to 255 mg of caffeine. Both above the 200mg recommended amount.

Image I don’t know what any of this means but it sounds terrifying. And the amount of Taco Bell she ate Image don’t get me wrong I love Taco Bell but shit that poor baby is not being fed anything near healthy. The chick doesn’t even drink water.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

remre1017 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:05 pm
mahamilton wrote:I worked at Starbucks for a few years and just to comment on Kyra's lack of knowledge,

Image I don’t know what any of this means but it sounds terrifying. And the amount of Taco Bell she ate Image don’t get me wrong I love Taco Bell but shit that poor baby is not being fed anything near healthy. The chick doesn’t even drink water.

It's all basically to say she's misinformed on how much caffeine she is ACTUALLY drinking. She is drinking over the recommended daily amount when pregnant!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

mahamilton wrote:

It's all basically to say she's misinformed on how much caffeine she is ACTUALLY drinking. She is drinking over the recommended daily amount when pregnant!
Yup if I remember when I worked at Starbucks too that technically a tall coffee or latte is the recommended size for pregnant women. Please correct me if im wrong i left like 3 years ago.
She could just get her usual drinks and get it decaf or even half calf if she's that desperate.

When I was pregnant with my son I barely ever drank coffee. But when it was super hot and I was craving something sweet I would get a medium iced cappuccino from tim hortons. I know, super sugary and sweet but theyre so yummy. I'd get one every few weeks to satisfy my craving.
I get wanting to drink coffee, I get wanting all the bad stuff and indulging when you're pregnant, i even had sushi once or twice, but I think everything in moderation.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Yep. A tall coffee is the only amount of caffeine recommended when pregnant. I worked at Starbucks when I was pregnant and would always get a half caf tall espresso drink of some time if I had coffee and if I did, I would drink water the rest of the day. I’ve seen a lot of YouTube moms drink venti refreshers too which have more caffeine than a latte. It’s mind blowing how dumb they are.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

mahamilton wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:10 pm

And did you hear her going on about 6oz, and trying to tell oscar that she only 6oz at a time at home? I don't think she realizes how small 6oz is. She's filling up mugs which are likely 14oz or more and then I'm SURE she's drinking most of it. Several times a day. I've been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for 6 years and counting, so I've been meticulously measuring out my coffee. Most mugs (especially the ones she usues) are AT LEAST 14 oz., if not more. I have a few 7 oz. mugs and they're noticeably smaller. She's easily over drinking her caffeine just in her home coffee, let alone when she goes out to Starbucks. The 200mg they reccomend is usually equal to 12 oz. Of coffee (obviously this is a rough estimate) which is basically ONE mug, not 6 or whatever Kyra was trying to say.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Count how many damn times she says "if that makes sense".
You know it doesn't make sense if you have to say that.
Ever.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

bunchofidiots wrote:Of course they put Averie forward facing. She’s only like what 16 months old. She needs to be rear facing and the straps need to be lower. Safety is always the last thing on their mind. Completely irresponsible.
I believe it’s a law in Utah now that toddlers must be rear facing until age 2 and 30lbs. Ideally they should max out the seats rear facing limits. I wouldn’t expect her to care about safety at all though.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

i don't know how this thread doesn't move quicker. what in the actual hell is this car seat safety? you'd think by their third child they'd know how to properly use a car seat. that headrest needs to come way down, if oscar never adjusted her chest clip, which i doubt he did it needs to be moved up and that sweet baby girl needs to be turned rearfacing. i know kyra has "OCD" and all these fears, heres a fear for you, if you get into a car accident, your child is at risk of being internally decapitated because of your negligent car seat use. max out the damn seat you twats, it's not that hard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “OKBaby”