2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

That’s just absolutely disgusting that he’s already picking at himself at 3 years old. This just shows how much chaos is going on in that house that Vanessa tries to hide from everyone. Vanessa used to pick at him back when he was a baby because he always had the same pick mark on the same spot. Then as soon as KC left that’s when he started getting them more frequently which I think he does to himself from watching his moron mother do it.

I don’t fucking understand how much stress these morons can possibly have when David has been home for the past year except for the last 2-3 weeks. 2 grown ass adults can’t handle 2 kids to the point that a 3 year old is intentionally harming himself. Then she addressed it that one time so casually like it’s NBD smfh.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeybear »

Charlie is so gross looking. His hair is so greasy and wild, he looks feral.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

honeybear wrote:Charlie is so gross looking. His hair is so greasy and wild, he looks feral.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I mean he technically is having parents like Vanessa and David. David’s hardly ever home and when he is, he doesn’t do shit. Vanessa ignores them all day then can’t even give them a bath because she’s desperate to put them to bed by 7pm so she can be on tiktok and play with her vibrator.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

So she made 10+ tiktoks and a YT video crying about David being on deployment when he was only gone for 3 weeks for training 😑 Funny how she tried to pretend to be a good mom and took the kids to the beach/petting zoo/pottery painting the 1st week and then stayed in her bed feeling sorry for herself the rest of the time.

And WHY is she over sharing so much about her sex life? She’s a grown woman bragging about getting laid or having a vibrator. She couldn’t wait to bust out about her vibrator the second David left, then she buys LED lights to set the mood for David’s GrAnD HoMeCoMiNg because she watched 365 days while he was gone and she’s super horny now apparently. It’s pretty obvious she likes the idea of David better than the real thing hahahaha because when he was home she was eh whatever about him but now that he’s gone she’s always thirstin’. Calm down lady.

Also if you watch her newest tiktok with David coming home to the dogs you can hear there is another woman in the background laughing. I wonder if that’s her cousin or if she got someone else to help her with the kids she can’t take care of...
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Charlie has had only 1 haircut since kc left. They really can’t be assed to do anything for their kids. The day of the photo shoot at the beach David was getting a haircut and he didn’t take Charlie with him!
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

What’s her tiktok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustSomeEuropean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustSomeEuropean »

Behlert13 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 pm What’s her tiktok

Vanessachristinne
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think Charlie looks that much like David, like yea you can tell he’s his father but that’s about it. He looks was more like Vanessa’s unfortunate looking ass.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

That kid looks like v not d

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is David making out with Joe Dirt?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

So she finally admitted to picking on tiktok/Instagram and then tells people to seek help on it, but is she following her own advice?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:So she finally admitted to picking on tiktok/Instagram and then tells people to seek help on it, but is she following her own advice?
She literally does nothing but wear long clothes in the summer to hide it, she doesn’t use any creams or lotions. Nobody that picks their skin would put fuckin Kim Kardashian body foundation full of chemicals over open wounds. If she wants to pick herself to death, go ahead...no one cares. We care that her innocent 3 year old is picking at himself because he sees her stank ass do it. She’s telling ppl to “seek help” yet she won’t do it her damn self not even for her kid’s sake...hopefully Lily doesn’t start doing it too.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she tried to hide and deny her picking for years and years and years until David left for boot camp and she decided to used it for sympathy so the in laws and Nona would help her out with the kids. Then she said she tried therapy and it really helped her until kc showed up and oh she didn’t like it anymore. Now she sees people on tiktok talking about their problems with picking and she decides to chime and tell people to get help when she won’t get help for herself or her son?....
She should be infinitely more concerned with getting help for Charlie than strangers on tiktok.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So she’s decided to private a lot of her videos regarding lily and her medical stuff. Which is great. She’s been exploiting lily from the moment she found out she had turners. I don’t know why it’s taken so long and she said it took the stauffer situation for her to look back at her videos.
She says she doesn’t know if lily will be strong willed or will be sensitive in regards to how she’d feel about her life being out there. She’s 8, how does Vanessa not know her own kid. Hell, I know that lily is sensitive but goes along with what her mother tells her to do.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It took Scabby 10 years to private all her embarrassing gross videos all because of that Stauffer chick?! After all the money she’s made off of exploiting and embarrassing her daughter NOW she wants to act like she’s so concerned!?!

No one’s gonna forget all the embarrassing shit you put out there because picture/screenshots/forums are never going away. Lily will search herself one day, find this group and know everything you did you fucking idiot....that’s why you don’t exploit your kids you lazy smelly bandwagon ass bitch. NOW she’s worried about how this is gonna affect her mental health, NOW she’s worried about how it’s gonna after her relationship w/ other kids, NOW she’s worried about her teachers seeing...NOW.....girl shutTHEEfuckup! This bitch would record her private conversations w/ her teachers and film at the school, I’ll bet anything she got in trouble with Lily’s school or a parent complained.

She’s only doing this is because youtube isn’t a priority for her anymore. She’s not making any money off it, nothing exciting is happening in her life, no one wants to sponsor her, the in-laws aren’t getting her another au pair, she’s not getting any new subscribers, David’s not giving her anymore kids.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

It's too late in a lot of ways but hopefully she means it and stops. That's something and that sweet little girl deserves at least that
We'll see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I feel like she was afraid someone would call her out for them and that's the only reason she did it. I don't feel like she really suddenly cares about Lilly's privacy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont care the reasons I'm glad shes pulling back on stuff. Its s step in the right direction and makes me respect her.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think we’re all glad she’s taking those videos down.
Lily understands a whoooole lot nowadays and I imagine a lot of Lily’s peers are getting to that age where they’re on YouTube and could find those videos especially if lily actually tells someone her mom is a vlogger.
Vanessa was super immature in her earlier videos and just imagining lily watching them hearing the way her mom talked about her pregnancy or how difficult lily made her life is kind of sad (even if it was Vanessa’s reality at the time, no one wants to hear how they made their parents life difficult just by being born).

I think by watching all these other youtubers get taken down by their past videos she’s finally starting to understand the seriousness of the internet. If I was her I would just quit and delete everything all together. She still left a good chunk of videos up. Just because VANESSA doesn’t think those are inappropriate or embarrassing doesn’t mean LILY won’t feel they are. I get she likes the ass-kissing subscribers and the attention but she doesn’t need the money anymore so why do it? So she can pretend she has a job? She treats YT like her backup plan because it’s easy money whenever she feels like it.
Just make a clean break and go.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm So she’s decided to private a lot of her videos regarding lily and her medical stuff. Which is great. She’s been exploiting lily from the moment she found out she had turners. I don’t know why it’s taken so long and she said it took the stauffer situation for her to look back at her videos.
She says she doesn’t know if lily will be strong willed or will be sensitive in regards to how she’d feel about her life being out there. She’s 8, how does Vanessa not know her own kid. Hell, I know that lily is sensitive but goes along with what her mother tells her to do.

She meant lily as a young adult...how lily will feel about all that info on the internet and no matter how well she understands her emotions now there is no way to tell how adult lily would feel.

Return to “2011teenagemom”