Our Landing Crew

Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew

Unread post by Hannable971 »

sarah_rud wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:36 pm Gotta love her stans on YouNow....yikes Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went in to a random stream of hers last week and people asking questions were being shut down by I think it was Melissa? Anyway I left quick that community is toxic as hell if you can’t take any bit of criticism.
sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Hannable971 wrote:
sarah_rud wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:36 pm Gotta love her stans on YouNow....yikes Image

I went in to a random stream of hers last week and people asking questions were being shut down by I think it was Melissa? Anyway I left quick that community is toxic as hell if you can’t take any bit of criticism.
It’s weird cause they are paying her money but they act like they are close friends or something. Get some friends you don’t pay for sweetie.

sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Also, I did not realize she’s streaming on younow so much. 6 kids and 4 on the spectrum, how do u have time for that???

What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by What the_ »

sarah_rud wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:02 am Also, I did not realize she’s streaming on younow so much. 6 kids and 4 on the spectrum, how do u have time for that???

I’ve wondered that too. She spends an exorbitant amount of time live streaming, plus all the other social media she updates. I understand it’s their sole income, but still... Don’t know how that will work once Lonnie goes back to work and she’s alone with the kids all day.
What the... :jd:
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

What the_ wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:31 am
sarah_rud wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:02 am Also, I did not realize she’s streaming on younow so much. 6 kids and 4 on the spectrum, how do u have time for that???

I’ve wondered that too. She spends an exorbitant amount of time live streaming, plus all the other social media she updates. I understand it’s their sole income, but still... Don’t know how that will work once Lonnie goes back to work and she’s alone with the kids all day.
What do they plan to do when youtube and social media runs it's course? There is a timeline to everything and it won't last forever. There is going to be a lot of pressure on Lonnie to provide when the cash flow from her livestreams stop. What field is Lonnie in? I hope he can earn a lot to provide for their 4 special needs kids.
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

celestialll wrote:
What the_ wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:31 am

What do they plan to do when youtube and social media runs it's course? There is a timeline to everything and it won't last forever. There is going to be a lot of pressure on Lonnie to provide when the cash flow from her livestreams stop. What field is Lonnie in? I hope he can earn a lot to provide for their 4 special needs kids.
I believe he worked for Comcast. I know when it was just his income and that was before Nellie they struggled a lot financially so hopefully they are investing some of this money

zomgshields
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zomgshields »

It’s still crazy to me that a almost 16 year old got the master bedroom and they got the basement that area is going to be hell in the winter they are going to have space heaters all over down there
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

zomgshields wrote:It’s still crazy to me that a almost 16 year old got the master bedroom and they got the basement that area is going to be hell in the winter they are going to have space heaters all over down there
I would say it’s for privacy but they are sharing the basement with 2 kids anyway so it can’t even be that. Danielle is lucky to have gotten the master bedroom. I think the basement would have given Danielle a lot of privacy and she lost as easily could make tik toks down there. It is very odd

Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

Lex’s hair is so long and it just drives me crazy. It’s in his eyes and looks so shaggy. There’s nothing wrong with little boys having long hair, but at least get it styled so it looks cute and he can see.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Minpinmom2 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:33 am Lex’s hair is so long and it just drives me crazy. It’s in his eyes and looks so shaggy. There’s nothing wrong with little boys having long hair, but at least get it styled so it looks cute and he can see.
Personally I think Lex looked way better with short hair. She’s desperate for him to be little and stay little and a short haircut makes him look grown up. I do think long hair on boys is fine but they don’t do anything with it. Like you said it’s in his face and I’m sure that interferes with him seeing. My LO has a grown out haircut right now and we have to keep on top of trims or it looks a complete mess. Maybe for them it’s because Salons aren’t open? I have no clue what Colorado is doing for reopening but I know in Kansas we waited until June for our Salon to reopen. Now they’re probably going to have to close again because of people like Steph that want to go shopping all the time.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

I watched the video of Lex getting retested for autism and paused on the snacks. She claims that they don’t eat food with red dye because they have so many kids with adhd. They must not read labels because every Welch’s fruit snacks I’ve seen have red dye in them. I had to find out which foods had red dye because H is allergic to it. He breaks out in hives and absolutely loses his damn mind when he gets any red dye. I mean I’m not too surprised she doesn’t read labels because it’s an absolute pain.
She stopped doing it for Danielle when she still couldn’t eat dairy and was bringing a trigger food into the house. On top of that she knows that Liam is flat out allergic to dairy and suspects Noah is as well. So irresponsible for someone who wants people to think she does everything she can for her kids when she doesn’t.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Hannable971 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:30 pm I watched the video of Lex getting retested for autism and paused on the snacks. She claims that they don’t eat food with red dye because they have so many kids with adhd. They must not read labels because every Welch’s fruit snacks I’ve seen have red dye in them. I had to find out which foods had red dye because H is allergic to it. He breaks out in hives and absolutely loses his damn mind when he gets any red dye. I mean I’m not too surprised she doesn’t read labels because it’s an absolute pain.
She stopped doing it for Danielle when she still couldn’t eat dairy and was bringing a trigger food into the house. On top of that she knows that Liam is flat out allergic to dairy and suspects Noah is as well. So irresponsible for someone who wants people to think she does everything she can for her kids when she doesn’t.
YES we also avoid red dye and were told Welch's fruit snacks have red dye

They are so inconsistent. One day no dairy is allowed for ANYONE, then only dairy for the dairy eating kids, etc etc. If you have that many kids with allergies you should avoid all those foods altogether.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

celestialll wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:53 pm
Hannable971 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:30 pm I watched the video of Lex getting retested for autism and paused on the snacks. She claims that they don’t eat food with red dye because they have so many kids with adhd. They must not read labels because every Welch’s fruit snacks I’ve seen have red dye in them. I had to find out which foods had red dye because H is allergic to it. He breaks out in hives and absolutely loses his damn mind when he gets any red dye. I mean I’m not too surprised she doesn’t read labels because it’s an absolute pain.

They are so inconsistent. One day no dairy is allowed for ANYONE, then only dairy for the dairy eating kids, etc etc. If you have that many kids with allergies you should avoid all those foods altogether.
It’s so annoying that red dye is in like every childhood snack that I loved. H doesn’t get to experience those snacks but we’ve found better alternatives. I didn’t know that the chocolate chip cookie pop tarts had red dye. He was a mess for days afterwards. Part of Lex’s problem with being present might be the red dye he gets on the daily. I know that for H he’s off in his own world and doesn’t listen to anything if he gets even the slightest amount of red dye. We finally found sprinkles he can have from Aldi and he’s so happy. The only thing he missed was sprinkles that he would get on his ice cream. But he’s also 3 so the transition wasn’t too difficult for him.

The little ones are so young that they could switch them all over to dye free things. They could also do that with dairy and I’m sure Lex wouldn’t notice at all unless they told him it was different.
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Their diet is atrocious. So much sugar and processed foods! She’s always going dairy free but it seems to only last a few weeks. I really cannot understand why they aren’t able to make home cooked meals. Neither of them work outside the home! I know she says they’re sO bUsY all the time that they run out of time to cook. I think the problem is that they really have no routine or structure and they don’t plan for dinner until everyone’s starving and it’s a what-can-I-make-as-quickly-as-possible meal. Sure, everyone has a pizza night or frozen meal here and there, but personally, I can’t imagine eating that crap every single day for every meal 🤮 I can’t believe when she says that $500 grocery haul is just “snacks and filler foods”....
ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

Minpinmom2 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:36 am

Their diet is atrocious. So much sugar and processed foods! She’s always going dairy free but it seems to only last a few weeks. I really cannot understand why they aren’t able to make home cooked meals. Neither of them work outside the home! I know she says they’re sO bUsY all the time that they run out of time to cook. I think the problem is that they really have no routine or structure and they don’t plan for dinner until everyone’s starving and it’s a what-can-I-make-as-quickly-as-possible meal. Sure, everyone has a pizza night or frozen meal here and there, but personally, I can’t imagine eating that crap every single day for every meal 🤮 I can’t believe when she says that $500 grocery haul is just “snacks and filler foods”....
It was frustrating in the last grocery haul how she kept saying "we have 75 hours of therapy a week, OK?" to justify their horrendous diets. They've been eating this way for years, before Liam and Nellie came along, and before any of the kids were in therapies. It's just excuses.

And I whole-heartedly agree that they likely have no meal-time schedule. It would be so beneficial for all the kids, and would prevent them from having to make 3-4 different foods for all the different dietary needs and kids melting down from hunger. I bet Lex and Noah would enjoy being in the kitchen helping Steph/Lonnie cooking, tasting different/new ingredients, and practicing their numbers/math!

I made a post a while back about the dairy issue, so I won't repeat my rant here, but, I think it's incredibly irresponsible to continuously give kids foods with known or suspected intolerances. It is especially aggravating since Noah and Liam both have trouble communicating, and she's knowingly giving them foods that can make them sick. I don't know how any of them feel good with all the junk they eat.
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

So they want you pay $100 to hear them give their opinions about co-parenting? I’m not sure how I feel about that. Sure, they do co-parent and they have experience, but every co-parenting situation is so different. I wonder if this is another one of those situations where she’ll get info off the internet and the two of them will discuss it as if they came up with the idea themselves?

I don’t think it’s a bad thing, necessarily, I just wonder what makes them feel as if they are in a position to educate/teach others and to charge for it. Just seems like another money grab if you ask me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Minpinmom2 wrote:So they want you pay $100 to hear them give their opinions about co-parenting? I’m not sure how I feel about that. Sure, they do co-parent and they have experience, but every co-parenting situation is so different. I wonder if this is another one of those situations where she’ll get info off the internet and the two of them will discuss it as if they came up with the idea themselves?

I don’t think it’s a bad thing, necessarily, I just wonder what makes them feel as if they are in a position to educate/teach others and to charge for it. Just seems like another money grab if you ask me.
Dear god. She’s doing “single parenting” classes. Like what fucking experience does she have being a single mother? She literally fucked Danny, got pregnant and a week later met up with Lonnie off the internet and he claimed her child as If it was his own. She’s NEVER been a single mother. That’s just laughable at best. ImageImage

Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

LexiRae wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:05 pm
Minpinmom2 wrote:So they want you pay $100 to hear them give their opinions about co-parenting? I’m not sure how I feel about that. Sure, they do co-parent and they have experience, but every co-parenting situation is so different. I wonder if this is another one of those situations where she’ll get info off the internet and the two of them will discuss it as if they came up with the idea themselves?

Dear god. She’s doing “single parenting” classes. Like what fucking experience does she have being a single mother? She literally fucked Danny, got pregnant and a week later met up with Lonnie off the internet and he claimed her child as If it was his own. She’s NEVER been a single mother. That’s just laughable at best. ImageImage

🙄🙄🙄 - right! Personally, I feel that it would be more appropriate to just say something like “many of you have asked for more details about our co-parenting situation. We’ve decided to do a few vlogs/live-streams to discuss our personal challenges and successes co-parenting” or something like that. And not charge anything...

It irks me that she’s trying to come off as some professional educated family counselor.

ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

Minpinmom2 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:54 am
LexiRae wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:05 pm

🙄🙄🙄 - right! Personally, I feel that it would be more appropriate to just say something like “many of you have asked for more details about our co-parenting situation. We’ve decided to do a few vlogs/live-streams to discuss our personal challenges and successes co-parenting” or something like that. And not charge anything...

It irks me that she’s trying to come off as some professional educated family counselor.

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. They have a *very* specific co-parenting situation that won't translate well to other situations.

And maybe this is petty, but I can't imagine taking advice from Stephanie. She can't even follow her own advice.
zomgshields
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zomgshields »

Oh Lonnie is going back to work and none of the kids can go back to school Stephanie is going to go crazy wonder how she’s going to be able to do all her live-streams she does

Return to “I-P”