Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by Kbmama »

Man I’ve been having a mental breakdown being stuck in quarantine... can I have a full pamper day too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by vandelynn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I may be the only one but I don't see her leaving Nick. She grew up in a home without her dad and I actually think she needs Nick more than he needs her emotionally. She has said that her mom used to have to pull her from her dad, I just can't imagine her wanting to do that with her girls. And if she is the breadwinner (like she has said on instagram, when someone asked about spending money) she might not,get alimony. And if joint custody the child support might not be much at all.

I don't think its the house they are in. I really wonder if she isn't liking Texas. She seems to enjoy Colorado more, maybe because she's being pampered and has sitters. But her even talking about the weather, going hiking (when has Aaryn done that in Texas). She's always showing the views her mom has.
And she got into a fight with her dad before he passed about moving back to Colorado, which makes me wonder had she not met Nick the night her dad died maybe she would be in Colorado.
Agreed, however I think out of all Aryans past relationships she is definitely the one who got dumped. She's needs 24/7 attention and seems extremely insecure which I don't get bc she is a pretty girl. Anyhow my point is I think if they ever do divorce it's going to be Nick running out the door. Just think how much she drives us crazy on a short vlog and social media. Now imagine that you are Nick lol He's going to be running so fast all she is going to see is the dust fog trailing behind him Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AryaStark wrote:She ran off to me-ma’s so she could throw her child a birthday party(and spend the money not her) while she sat and trolled social while shoving fast food down her throat after eating a diet of wine, Imagewine, and more wine for days. That is what my investigation has concluded.Imagelol
Fast food, wine, trolling and spending someone else's money! Just the average typical DITL of Lunatic Williams ImageImage

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casscooks »

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 pm
jeepchick wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm IMG-5399.jpg
💀
I honestly can't blame her. Imagine being constantly blamed for mistakes you made when you were younger, constantly judged and having negativity thrown at you, all while dealing with anxiety, a global pandemic and how all this will impact the future for school for your kiddo, and your husband's business. It is a lot to handle.
I don’t feel bad for her in the least bit. I have no sympathy for her. Don’t make racist comments then she wouldn’t have negativity thrown her way. She should completely remove herself from the Internet if she can’t handle it. She deserves everything negative that comes her way. She made insensitive racial and homophobic comments. She doesn’t deserve to have them swept under the rug or forgotten about, especially since she never issued a sincere apology. She and anyone who defends her comments are perpetuating her racism.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:51 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am She can’t even admit she was wrong so many years ago. People are getting shut down on MTV, Bravo, I’m sure YT channels are tanking but if she stopped playing the victim for once in her life, people would have (most likely) respected her, instead she disappeared like the coward she is. I hope she loses everything she’s “worked” so hard for.

This is why everyone says YT and Instagram aren’t forever. Tara, take note that all of your income could come to a screeching haunt too.

I do have to say that I don't agree with everyone getting fired for things they did in the far past. Our culture was different, our knowledge was different, and people grow and change, we should be judging people more on how they have been recently/currently then 5/10/15/20 years ago. I am not the same person I was a year ago, let alone 5-20 years ago.
How long the comments were made doesn’t make the comments excusable. They should be held accountable. Don’t be racist. It’s super simple.
AKA2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKA2020 »

casscooks wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:31 am
jeepchick wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm IMG-5399.jpg
💀
I honestly can't blame her. Imagine being constantly blamed for mistakes you made when you were younger, constantly judged and having negativity thrown at you, all while dealing with anxiety, a global pandemic and how all this will impact the future for school for your kiddo, and your husband's business. It is a lot to handle.
I don’t feel bad for her in the least bit. I have no sympathy for her. Don’t make racist comments then she wouldn’t have negativity thrown her way. She should completely remove herself from the Internet if she can’t handle it. She deserves everything negative that comes her way. She made insensitive racial and homophobic comments. She doesn’t deserve to have them swept under the rug or forgotten about, especially since she never issued a sincere apology. She and anyone who defends her comments are perpetuating her racism.
You should probably remove yourself from the internet then for ANY kind of negative remark you have made in the past 10 years. Because I am sure you have not grown or changed at all either.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

AKA2020 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:15 am

You should probably remove yourself from the internet then for ANY kind of negative remark you have made in the past 10 years. Because I am sure you have not grown or changed at all either.
AGREED. It's easy to cast stones. It's arrogant to assume you've never accidentally offended someone.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

I don’t need to be removed from the internet because I have never used any platforms of mine to offend anyone based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, sexual preference, background, etc. I have never gone to the internet to make insensitive negative remarks about anyone. Of course, I have made critical opinions, but I am entitled to that.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

I don’t need to be removed from the internet because I have never used any platforms of mine to offend anyone based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, sexual preference, background, etc. I have never gone to the internet to make insensitive negative remarks about anyone. Of course, I have made critical opinions, but I am entitled to that.
LOL you took the time to make an account on a gossip forum to talk shit about a perfect stranger. You're not Mother Theresa :rofl:
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Sobinski wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:23 am

AGREED. It's easy to cast stones. It's arrogant to assume you've never accidentally offended someone.
You sound ignorant as hell. Racism is NOT accidentally offending someone. I have never made remarks to offend an entire community of people like Aaryn has.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Sobinski wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:35 am
casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

LOL you took the time to make an account on a gossip forum to talk shit about a perfect stranger. You're not Mother Theresa :rofl:
Sorry forgot where I claimed to be Mother Teresa. Direct me to where I could’ve insinuated that.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:48 am
Sorry forgot where I claimed to be Mother Teresa. Direct me to where I could’ve insinuated that.
casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am I have never gone to the internet to make insensitive negative remarks about anyone.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Sobinski wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:51 am
casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:48 am
casscooks wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am I have never gone to the internet to make insensitive negative remarks about anyone.
Is it really hard not to be racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or just overall a vile human being on and off the internet? Making critical comments/stating your opinion on an individual who exploits herself on the internet is not the same.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

Accidentally offending someone is one thing. Maybe you are insensitive and use the old expression, keep your cotton picking hands off me or call a spade a spade. Now that’s an accident. However, it’s not an accident to speak of an African American by saying “Be careful what you say in the dark..might not be able to see the bitch” or telling a person of Asian descent to go make some rice. That shit is thought out and those thoughts have been in your brain for some time.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

RiverStyx wrote:Accidentally offending someone is one thing. Maybe you are insensitive and use the old expression, keep your cotton picking hands off me or call a spade a spade. Now that’s an accident. However, it’s not an accident to speak of an African American by saying “Be careful what you say in the dark..might not be able to see the bitch” or telling a person of Asian descent to go make some rice. That shit is thought out and those thoughts have been in your brain for some time.
Exactly! Anyone who saw all of the horrible things Aryan said and calls that “accidentally“ offending someone must also be racist trash! There is no way you could see all of that and not know without a shadow of a doubt that Aryan is a racist, self absorbed, twat! She was told multiple times by others while on BB that she was offending ppl and coming across racist, she literally said she did not give a f*ck! She has never apologized for what she said. She has only ever tried to keep it quiet and block it out. Based on the way she handled the BLM movement it is clear as day that she is the same racist bitch she’s always been! I have zero sympathy for her or any other racist and I hope she gets run off of social media!

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Ambeezy_5150 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:52 pm
RiverStyx wrote:Accidentally offending someone is one thing. Maybe you are insensitive and use the old expression, keep your cotton picking hands off me or call a spade a spade. Now that’s an accident. However, it’s not an accident to speak of an African American by saying “Be careful what you say in the dark..might not be able to see the bitch” or telling a person of Asian descent to go make some rice. That shit is thought out and those thoughts have been in your brain for some time.
Exactly! Anyone who saw all of the horrible things Aryan said and calls that “accidentally“ offending someone must also be racist trash! There is no way you could see all of that and not know without a shadow of a doubt that Aryan is a racist, self absorbed, twat! She was told multiple times by others while on BB that she was offending ppl and coming across racist, she literally said she did not give a f*ck! She has never apologized for what she said. She has only ever tried to keep it quiet and block it out. Based on the way she handled the BLM movement it is clear as day that she is the same racist bitch she’s always been! I have zero sympathy for her or any other racist and I hope she gets run off of social media!

Exactly!!!! Why should anyone offer Aaryn Williams any grace for the racist and homophobic comments she made when she hasn’t shown any ounce of change?? She had a great opportunity to display her growth and ways she’s bettering herself since her obvious display of racism on national television, but instead she decided to “not post on ig stories to focus on her family” during the heat of a racial war and block any person who uttered anything regarding George Floyd, police brutality, blm, etc. That shows once again her privilege and her alignment against blm and any movement in support of Black people.
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Y’all... she looks amazing better than Tara by farrrrr

Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Kbmama wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:42 pm Y’all... she looks amazing Image better than Tara by farrrrr

She really does. She looks happy too.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Kbmama wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:42 pm Y’all... she looks amazing Image better than Tara by farrrrr

Well Tara's a troll, so that's not that hard.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

casscooks wrote:
WatchinTheWreck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:51 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am She can’t even admit she was wrong so many years ago. People are getting shut down on MTV, Bravo, I’m sure YT channels are tanking but if she stopped playing the victim for once in her life, people would have (most likely) respected her, instead she disappeared like the coward she is. I hope she loses everything she’s “worked” so hard for.

This is why everyone says YT and Instagram aren’t forever. Tara, take note that all of your income could come to a screeching haunt too.

I do have to say that I don't agree with everyone getting fired for things they did in the far past. Our culture was different, our knowledge was different, and people grow and change, we should be judging people more on how they have been recently/currently then 5/10/15/20 years ago. I am not the same person I was a year ago, let alone 5-20 years ago.
How long the comments were made doesn’t make the comments excusable. They should be held accountable. Don’t be racist. It’s super simple.
What is so different now than when she was on BB? NOTHING is different and if things were different we wouldn't still see the things we are seeing!! We are in 2020 and just for the simple fact we are still battling racism at an all time high level proves nothing ia different! We still have people making vial racist remarks all the while others are looking away and saying to give these people a break. It's actually pretty sad and disappointing. If she hadn't been an arrogant little shit and just owned up to it she wouldn't be still be trying to hide it which btw has made it worse for her. Aryan made the comments and made the choice to blame it on everything and everyone else but the one responsible. She had a few chances for a do over and has the platform for it and make everything right but she f**ked it up again and that's HER fault. I'm not even going to touch on the fact she looked downright pissed and annoyed that she had to address this.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”