Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

The child is not even born yet and is already being blamed for causing Bri's depression??? I wonder how many women who are actually struggling with infertility are reacting to this. I'm sure they would count it all JOY and be GLAD to be having those hormones and emotions that are NATURALLY a part of the process! Bri can only think of being depressed. Wow. Just wow. Why bother having kids? She's just putting them in a negative spot in the first place.
LilCarrot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilCarrot »

speaktruth2 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:53 am The child is not even born yet and is already being blamed for causing Bri's depression??? I wonder how many women who are actually struggling with infertility are reacting to this. I'm sure they would count it all JOY and be GLAD to be having those hormones and emotions that are NATURALLY a part of the process! Bri can only think of being depressed. Wow. Just wow. Why bother having kids? She's just putting them in a negative spot in the first place.
I'd gladly have depression to be able to have a child. I'd give up / would go through anything if it meant a chance to have our own child. And I say that as someone who has been as low as possible with depression many times in the past, so I do know what I'm saying.

She as absolutely no idea how incredibly lucky she is - because that's all it is - luck. They have their health, their families, stable housing, more money than a lot of people, rights, freedoms - not to mention the head starts they had.

All she does is complain about EVERYTHING! She needs to shut up and enjoy her life. I'm not saying she can't have emotions and I know pregnancy is tough - but she needs to talk to her mummy friends, not pitty-brag constantly. Use social media to spread gratitude if you need to continually talk about the topic.

The ONLY thing/s I am jealous of Brianna (and all these silly little drama queens) is the fact she can have children and had 2 with one on the way. She will never understand how precious those children are because she will always come first in her mind.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

My theory with the dAiLy WaLkInG is that her doctor said she isn't gaining enough weight or is losing weight and told her to stop with the exercise bike. She was probably like, "bUt I nEeD tHe EnDoRpHiNs," and they told her she could take a damn walk. Now she's acting like it's a fucking prescription.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nontack3277
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nontack3277 »

Bri reminds me of the girl from the LMN movie “Killing Mommy” ....
Nontack3277
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nontack3277 »

Bri reminds me of the girl from the LMN movie “Killing Mommy” ....
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I came on here because I keep seeing a Facebook ad for bri’s dumb youtube course. I’m waiting for the rant about that because people are so unimpressed LOL. Some are even offering names of folks who do the same thing for free. Get a life Bri, stop scamming people when we’re in a pandemic.

Also I’m over seeing her responding “with kindness” to “hate”. First off, you take any criticism as hate and immediately block people. But the fake responses have got to end. I’d be more interested if you told people to F off. LOL.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

QueenMaleficent wrote:It looks as if the only advice she's taken, from the comments when she mentioned that her views were down, is the change in music. Otherwise, it's the same style of video over and over. Cleaning, decorating and buying more supplies for the holiday, basic baking and basic cooking and as always, the same camera angles.

Did she really think switching up the music would make all of the difference? People are still struggling financially and mentally wrapping their head around the changes in society, so going and buying balloons to tack on the wall isn't going to help anyone. As usual, she is out of touch.
People have got to know she’s friends with myka too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

Is this some kind of "battle of the bumps" with her and t.bimbo?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

haterade wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am My theory with the dAiLy WaLkInG is that her doctor said she isn't gaining enough weight or is losing weight and told her to stop with the exercise bike. She was probably like, "bUt I nEeD tHe EnDoRpHiNs," and they told her she could take a damn walk. Now she's acting like it's a fucking prescription.

I wonder though, if the doctor prescribed she delete all her social media because it messes with her mental health, would she actually do it?
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

speaktruth2 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 am
haterade wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am My theory with the dAiLy WaLkInG is that her doctor said she isn't gaining enough weight or is losing weight and told her to stop with the exercise bike. She was probably like, "bUt I nEeD tHe EnDoRpHiNs," and they told her she could take a damn walk. Now she's acting like it's a fucking prescription.

I wonder though, if the doctor prescribed she delete all her social media because it messes with her mental health, would she actually do it?
No because her livelihood depends on it
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

I knew she would get induction...can’t even let your child decide when he or she comes into the world? And it’s like she’s planning on an induction at 40 or 41 weeks. Something about doing it at 39 weeks, before her due date so that she have a “family thanksgiving”... It’s all about her and what she wants. Why not just wait until the baby decides to come or go over like she did with Presley...oh it’s cause she wants to be camera ready 🙄

Watch, Tiffani will now say she won’t plan on an induction and just wait for the baby to come on it’s own 😂😂😂
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

candycorn12 wrote:Is this some kind of "battle of the bumps" with her and t.bimbo?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes i think she is on this non existent bump because tiffani she has a a big bump so she wants to be on the top but the type of engagement tiffani gets its much greater then of brianna although i dont follow a long either one i see the difference and in a way i can relate more to tiffani then brianna i feel she is more out of touch with reality and the fact she’s now deleting comments or limiting as well blocking people who are calling her out which im one of them left a really bad taste in my mouth

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Strawberry71 wrote:I knew she would get induction...can’t even let your child decide when he or she comes into the world? And it’s like she’s planning on an induction at 40 or 41 weeks. Something about doing it at 39 weeks, before her due date so that she have a “family thanksgiving”... It’s all about her and what she wants. Why not just wait until the baby decides to come or go over like she did with Presley...oh it’s cause she wants to be camera ready Image

Watch, Tiffani will now say she won’t plan on an induction and just wait for the baby to come on it’s own ImageImageImage
God forbid the baby ruin her perfectly planned Thanksgiving Image

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Clear shot of baby #3's genitals on her 18 week ultrasound. I don't follow her closely but they were definitely not sharing the gender right? Because if that was the case they messed up bad...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Strawberry71 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:26 am I knew she would get induction...can’t even let your child decide when he or she comes into the world? And it’s like she’s planning on an induction at 40 or 41 weeks. Something about doing it at 39 weeks, before her due date so that she have a “family thanksgiving”... It’s all about her and what she wants. Why not just wait until the baby decides to come or go over like she did with Presley...oh it’s cause she wants to be camera ready 🙄

Watch, Tiffani will now say she won’t plan on an induction and just wait for the baby to come on it’s own 😂😂😂
Exactly! I was coming on here to say what is her medical reason for the induction?? There is none! She just wants a Instagram picture of her family of 5 and how blessed she is. Yuck, she is gross.

Also, to the person that posted the ultrasound screenshot between the legs....it looks like a BOY!
Jzam08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jzam08 »

So tired of her saying over over and over how she was a teacher, what did she teach for like a year?! I could never be a youtuber influencer whatever not narcissistic enough.
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

actuallydear wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:56 am Clear shot of baby #3's genitals on her 18 week ultrasound. I don't follow her closely but they were definitely not sharing the gender right? Because if that was the case they messed up bad...
This just proves that she does know but wants to play off as she doesn’t for the views 😂 and what’s with posting Ads and actually have the hashtags #Ad all the way up where is not visible! YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO HAVE IF VISIBLE BRI! Not hidden in the corner. One day she’s going to get in trouble with the FTC.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

That ultrasound shot is hilarious. She straight up lied on Instagram and said the baby kept its legs crossed through the whole thing.

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 9afb4e.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah she has to know what the gender is if she edited this footage that’s a very clear boy shot.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Plus she said on insta she's been reading the video comments and that people are saying they know the gender. I'm sure she's read the comments that say it's a boy. Kinda sucks if she really didn't want to know cause the comments spill the secret.

Return to “Brianna K”