bridzs
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by bridzs »

speaktruth2 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:07 am
here4drama wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 am New house with parents $$. Definitely laughed when she said his office was going to be the downstairs closet.
Where does she say with her parents? I heard her emphasize on WE alot. Most women are all about how *I* bought MY dream house. You know, husbands are like extra shoes. Only mention them when they actually need to. I'm not shocked at all that Andrew gets a tiny closet in the basement for his office. How else is Allie going to maintain her high handedness if she must share the same floor as her husband? Unheard of! lol

I feel bad for so many of these youtube husbands. They really have NO say in any of these life decisions. It makes them look so pathetic. No backbone in their own family. Sad.
Honestly those YouTube husbands could return to their day job. They seem to enjoy the comfortable life...
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4drama »

bridzs wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 pm
here4drama wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 am New house with parents $$. Definitely laughed when she said his office was going to be the downstairs closet.
Where does she say with her parents? I heard her emphasize on WE alot. Most women are all about how *I* bought MY dream house. You know, husbands are like extra shoes. Only mention them when they actually need to. I'm not shocked at all that Andrew gets a tiny closet in the basement for his office. How else is Allie going to maintain her high handedness if she must share the same floor as her husband? Unheard of! lol

I feel bad for so many of these youtube husbands. They really have NO say in any of these life decisions. It makes them look so pathetic. No backbone in their own family. Sad.
Honestly those YouTube husbands could return to their day job. They seem to enjoy the comfortable life...

I think he had tried at some point to return to his job, right? And then she asked/told/made him “manage her business emails” or something like that. He doesn’t seem to be enjoying life whenever he’s on.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I don’t watch much YouTube these days but I instagram here and there. Seeing some of Allies recent stories there is NO WAY in hell they could afford a house in the neighborhood they showed. I know where she lives and it ain’t cheap whatsoever. Did she say her parents helped? I mean no shame good for them but not a chance youtube and young living paid for that lol.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

here4drama wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:40 am
bridzs wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 pm

I think he had tried at some point to return to his job, right? And then she asked/told/made him “manage her business emails” or something like that. He doesn’t seem to be enjoying life whenever he’s on.
Right. And when she announced that he was working from home, he was not in that video so I highly doubt it was any of his decision making. She said she's boss and he went along with tail between legs. This is why I was actually shocked to hear how often she emphasized on the WE bought a house. NOW she inserts the WE. These youtubers are strange folks.
He may look comfortable, but he really is whipped. You can see that much! lol
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Lifeisfun wrote:So I don’t watch much YouTube these days but I instagram here and there. Seeing some of Allies recent stories there is NO WAY in hell they could afford a house in the neighborhood they showed. I know where she lives and it ain’t cheap whatsoever. Did she say her parents helped? I mean no shame good for them but not a chance youtube and young living paid for that lol.
I though South Carolina is relatively cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gab91 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:47 am
Lifeisfun wrote:So I don’t watch much YouTube these days but I instagram here and there. Seeing some of Allies recent stories there is NO WAY in hell they could afford a house in the neighborhood they showed. I know where she lives and it ain’t cheap whatsoever. Did she say her parents helped? I mean no shame good for them but not a chance youtube and young living paid for that lol.

I thought they lived in Virginia? Haha see I don’t pay attention
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm

They do live in Virginia. They left Charleston a year or two ago. I can't remember the reason and I really don't feel like looking for the video lol.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

Bdwc wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm

They do live in Virginia. They left Charleston a year or two ago. I can't remember the reason and I really don't feel like looking for the video lol.
I think they wanted to be close to family and have help with the kids...

I just watched the empty house tour and its much bigger than in have expected. It's massive. Both of my kids are similar age as well and I can't imagine sleeping that far on a different floor from them. Its gonna be real sweet when they are teens though :)
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

So Allie’s house tour was recommended to me today on YT. I’ve never watched her before, but I did some snooping & she bought a 430k house?!?! How can they afford that? Her channel says she only posts 1 video a week and only has 275k subs. It doesn’t make sense to me how all of these yt moms are able to buy massive houses!
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

becca85 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:26 pm So Allie’s house tour was recommended to me today on YT. I’ve never watched her before, but I did some snooping & she bought a 430k house?!?! How can they afford that? Her channel says she only posts 1 video a week and only has 275k subs. It doesn’t make sense to me how all of these yt moms are able to buy massive houses!
It’s because of her parents. I don’t think they ever say, but there’s no way that they were able to afford that on a YT salary and whatever her husband does. Power to them for coaxing the parents into that, but it just doesn’t show any initiative on their part and someday I’m sure it’ll catch up to them. I think In an early video she said her parents moved across the country from Cali to be close to them, seems so co-dependent. I feel bad for husbands who have to have a relationship with their in-laws where they are the ones running the show and they can’t be the provider for their family. She immaculates the hell out of him and you can see it in his face. But, I guess he did knock her up, so maybe this is his penance.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Welp, Andrew certainly earns his keep and Allie has allowed him the closet in the corner of the basement for his office! Nevermind having one of the spacious rooms above ground for better productivity. She has done a great job of emasculating him and he has allowed it. What was up with her posting Bible verses on IG? Isn't she an Osteen fan? Do what you want to get what you want? People ragging on her over her house? I have no idea...
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

speaktruth2 wrote:Welp, Andrew certainly earns his keep and Allie has allowed him the closet in the corner of the basement for his office! Nevermind having one of the spacious rooms above ground for better productivity. She has done a great job of emasculating him and he has allowed it. What was up with her posting Bible verses on IG? Isn't she an Osteen fan? Do what you want to get what you want? People ragging on her over her house? I have no idea...
Omg, right?! Hahaha
I was so embarrassed for him when I heard that. That much house and the only space that can be dedicated to him is a closet in *her* office.

They could even share an office, like the actual room, if they don’t want to use any of the other rooms in the house. It’s not like 2 desks would take up much space. Hell, even take the wall down if you really need that much space so he at least has an open room with his little corner. Sounds like she thinks very highly of him.

Reminds me of Harry Potter being forced to live in the cupboard under the stairs lol
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

becca85 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:53 pm
speaktruth2 wrote:Welp, Andrew certainly earns his keep and Allie has allowed him the closet in the corner of the basement for his office! Nevermind having one of the spacious rooms above ground for better productivity. She has done a great job of emasculating him and he has allowed it. What was up with her posting Bible verses on IG? Isn't she an Osteen fan? Do what you want to get what you want? People ragging on her over her house? I have no idea...
Omg, right?! Hahaha
I was so embarrassed for him when I heard that. That much house and the only space that can be dedicated to him is a closet in *her* office.

They could even share an office, like the actual room, if they don’t want to use any of the other rooms in the house. It’s not like 2 desks would take up much space. Hell, even take the wall down if you really need that much space so he at least has an open room with his little corner. Sounds like she thinks very highly of him.

Reminds me of Harry Potter being forced to live in the cupboard under the stairs lol
Hannah's happy home channel has her and her husband sharing an office. It's set up real nice! Allie comes off as real hoity toity, though. She always looks like she's mad. lol
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

speaktruth2 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:04 pm
becca85 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:53 pm
Omg, right?! Hahaha

Hannah's happy home channel has her and her husband sharing an office. It's set up real nice! Allie comes off as real hoity toity, though. She always looks like she's mad. lol
Lol I think she is mad, I would be! Mad to be forced into a marriage so quick to a man she barely knew, then chose to be a YouTube mama (which seems like a miserable existence in my mind), with a man who probably would much rather be at a real job or at least have his wife not totally running the show while he sits in his closet. I’d be mad at that life, tbh. Also, essential oils probably messing with the head isn’t great.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

How do these no job people afford this giant home and now they're adding in another kid? I do not believe that her one video a week is making them enough money to survive, let alone pay for a mortgage, cars, insurance, health insurance, food, utilities... the list goes on. Her witchcraft oil sales won't keep the pantry stocked with her vegan starvation diet food either.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

What a cringey announcement! The way Allie was directing/bossing everyone, including Andrew around with that demanding kissing, that was just... hard to watch. Not shocked there's another one on the way. No clue how they're truly paying for stuff these days. Gotta be mom and dad throwing money at them.
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

She’s pregnant.

here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

gab91 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:42 pm Image
She’s pregnant.

Wonder if this one was a surprise like their first was after they met on tinder 😂 woof.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder if they said to their parents, buy us this huge house and we will give you another grandbaby 🤣🤣🤣
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Lifeisfun wrote:I wonder if they said to their parents, buy us this huge house and we will give you another grandbaby ImageImageImage
For them to watch them. Image

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”