Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:54 pm Why does her dog need a label for a filing bin? Is her dog going to start doing art projects?

I didn't watch but I assume vet records.
txsflower2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by txsflower2 »

I have to agree with previous posts, Bailey’s speech development sounds like she may have a hard time hearing properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

txsflower2 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:55 pm I have to agree with previous posts, Bailey’s speech development sounds like she may have a hard time hearing properly

Her tilting her head is another sign it could be hearing.
THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:54 pm Why does her dog need a label for a filing bin? Is her dog going to start doing art projects?

I have to admit I also have a file for my pets. Vet and vaccine records.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

I had to watch Tara’s stories over and over to understand what bailey was saying. I fought instead of I thought
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

All of the praise she is getting from cleaning her office is a little cray on her comments section. That was one of the most repetitive and annoying videos like usual. Plus that segment with the "color coordinated folder" was super snooze. Plus they were all the same color. I dunno maybe it's just me but I would have picked different colors or rainbow colors for the folders. Plus does she not have a picture of Shay like usual? She has Baylee and Gushing Grayson but where is Shay??
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

All of the praise she is getting from cleaning her office is a little cray on her comments section. That was one of the most repetitive and annoying videos like usual. Plus that segment with the "color coordinated folder" was super snooze. Plus they were all the same color. I dunno maybe it's just me but I would have picked different colors or rainbow colors for the folders. Plus does she not have a picture of Shay like usual? She has Baylee and Gushing Grayson but where is Shay??
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Hahah I thought the same thing at first and busted out laughing. If Chloe is gonna start making pictures I am sure it would say "HELP ME" lol
VegasMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VegasMom »

"Loved today's devotional so I wanted to sell.. I mean share it with you". She is so pathetic and will literally do anything to make that dollar.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

THC wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm

I have to admit I also have a file for my pets. Vet and vaccine records.
I have one too, but it's in my big file folder with all my other household documents. Car records, etc
I don't have a whole separate color coordinated thing with his name on it
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

I love how she’s showing off about God/ her devotional.... Then her alcohol.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

She is so devoted to God that she says
"And on the seventh day we rest and only post 50 swipe ups instead of 100!"
~ Tara "The Man" Henderson

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Her alcohol cart in reach of little ones still bothers me.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Her alcohol cart in reach of little ones still bothers me.
Same! Her precious Bailey would never do something like that though Image Only her "marriage ruiner" child Shay would, therefore it's not an issue. Smh

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think that may have been the first time I seen that boy actually move! It's funny how many of these terrible YouTube moms let these comments influence their ig stories and vlogs. Everyone said Grayson is like a 4 month old and then a day or so later there's suddenly a story of him crawling.

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Could give two craps on what is so important on their garage. Who the fuck gets excited about a garage??
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

I’ve noticed any exciting news they have is always material.
bacardibarbie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bacardibarbie »

Her to-do list had me dying. God it must be so tough to be an oily #BOSSBABE when you have to order groceries to your doorstep and self tan. does she really have to remind herself to tan?
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Notice how there is no mention of Gray's one year old check up? interesting. No discussion about any well doctor visits at all. The story with him crawling was just so sad. He crawls like a 6 month old. She is trying to get him to repeat words, he is totally non verbal. How any parent - let alone one with two other children - thinks there isn't something off is just being a total asshole. She's refusing to tarnish her perfect blush world of self tanners and pigeon-toed instagram new outfit photos. It really speaks volumes to what type of parent she really is. She no doubt lost some brain cells from her past "activities."
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Wonder what her lawyer is for? She made a point to mention it but didn't say why.b

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”