Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Hereforlaughs
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Hereforlaughs »

AmateurSnark wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:49 pm
Deceased wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm Notice she said her mom is taking the crib to use at her house. Sounds like mom may have learned the hard way that she needed safe sleep space at her house.
When it happened someone who claimed they were a relative posted that it happened at her mom’s house. It was deleted pretty quickly.
Damn first she takes her husband and then her baby. I know it’s the parents fault for not having a playpen or something but crap..out of all places for that to happen.
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nicolefrost »

I will never talk shit on a grieving mother. Ever. I’ve watched brittani since before she was pregnant with crew. Our babies were born 2 days apart. When she lost him on Christmas of all days I felt it in my soul and it made me a little paranoid and making sure I was practicing safe sleep but even practicing safe sleep SIDS can happen. I’m that paranoid mama that brings her baby monitor everywhere now I have never lost a child especially a baby I won’t pretend I know what grief of that magnitude should look like. I do wish they’d show receipts of where the GFM money went. But she said before crew died that she might want another baby. I don’t think their is anything wrong with her having another baby. I do think she should have waited until she had more time grieving crew. Either way my heart breaks for her in each and every video because no matter she says or does, she lost her child less then a year ago. I am sure she lives with guilt of her choices and the what if’s far more then we can ever imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Why was there no one wearing masks at Jeff's work in the vlogs? Has anyone ever seen her or anyone in her family wear a mask once during all of this? You'd think protecting their family would be important during this time, you know, after losing a family member.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

honestT wrote:Why was there no one wearing masks at Jeff's work in the vlogs? Has anyone ever seen her or anyone in her family wear a mask once during all of this? You'd think protecting their family would be important during this time, you know, after losing a family member.
Her kid can't even wear pants half of the time. Why would he be wearing a mask

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Sunshineee9 wrote:
honestT wrote:Why was there no one wearing masks at Jeff's work in the vlogs? Has anyone ever seen her or anyone in her family wear a mask once during all of this? You'd think protecting their family would be important during this time, you know, after losing a family member.
Her kid can't even wear pants half of the time. Why would he be wearing a mask

it will get in the way of the pacifier

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Apparently her breast milk ring is the most sacred piece of jewelry. What about your wedding ring? She is so odd.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Sunshineee9 wrote:Apparently her breast milk ring is the most sacred piece of jewelry. What about your wedding ring? She is so odd.

It’s odd in the fact it’s not a piece of Crew in any sense. It’s her breastmilk. That she’s had before. That she’ll have again with the replacement, I mean Rainbow, baby. And then again when she tries for the 6th time for a girl.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

I do not believe people noticed and wanted links for random sleepers when she briefly showed the baby’s closet. The whole “what links do you need” is so fake and desperate.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

This crew cold brew thing she posts about all the time is so bizarre....

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

nl_s wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 am This crew cold brew thing she posts about all the time is so bizarre....

All the pauses. Like shut up already. She’s so high maintenance. She’s waiting for Starbucks to sponsor her stupid drink.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

It’s so gross when she talks about Crew in swipe ups or sponsored posts.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

nl_s wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 am This crew cold brew thing she posts about all the time is so bizarre....

Crew wasn't a cold brew. Crew didn't like coffee and coffee has nothing to do with him. Crew was an infant who just wanted to be held and put to sleep safely.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

honestT wrote:

Crew wasn't a cold brew. Crew didn't like coffee and coffee has nothing to do with him. Crew was an infant who just wanted to be held and put to sleep safely.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

honestT wrote:

That is funny. But I guarantee if he's noticed, he's only saying something because he's afraid of losing viewers/money, or because he's sick of hearing it himself. Probably the second.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:16 pm It’s so gross when she talks about Crew in swipe ups or sponsored posts.
Couldn't agree more. Its beyond tacky and wrong to talk about your passed child then swipe up for links. Separate the two crazy lady.You look to the outside world as disattached.She needs to get her flat mom bum to therapy; because if indeed she is talking to a therapist that is encouraging this erratic behaviour they need their license revoked. She is so damn unlikable.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Please disregard my last post! Somehow it's in the wrong thread!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

So I’m confused. Is she trying to give herself a pat on the back? It seems like every time she posts a quote it’s basically about how strong and amazing she is...I’m sorry. That’s gross behavior. All that money they got after Crews death and all her new followers who she got as result have really brought out the very worst in her. She looks and acts terrible now. She’s obsessed with “stuff”...more than I’ve ever seen anyone obsessed with stuff. She’s literally sponsoring a grieving box that she get so excited about every month. Something just seems so wrong about that. You would think if she really wanted to something to make Crews life be remembered she would make an charity organization or use his unfortunate death as an opportunity to help educate. Instead she’s being gifted 500 bracelets, water cups, every other Knick knack and trying to rename a Starbucks beverage like she invented it. Am I in the twilight zone ?! 😳😳😳
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Lala wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:33 am So I’m confused. Is she trying to give herself a pat on the back? It seems like every time she posts a quote it’s basically about how strong and amazing she is...I’m sorry. That’s gross behavior. All that money they got after Crews death and all her new followers who she got as result have really brought out the very worst in her. She looks and acts terrible now. She’s obsessed with “stuff”...more than I’ve ever seen anyone obsessed with stuff. She’s literally sponsoring a grieving box that she get so excited about every month. Something just seems so wrong about that. You would think if she really wanted to something to make Crews life be remembered she would make an charity organization or use his unfortunate death as an opportunity to help educate. Instead she’s being gifted 500 bracelets, water cups, every other Knick knack and trying to rename a Starbucks beverage like she invented it. Am I in the twilight zone ?! 😳😳😳
You are most DEFINTELY NOT in the twilight zone!! She has misused her platform for attention and free stuff along with a constant stream of self ass pats. She is truly one of the most disgusting humans that Ive had the displeasure of watching.She doesnt ever mention anything that does not involve herself. There are so many bereaved moms that have dealt with their loss with grace,strength, and humility. It continues to blow my mind how many people follow her. Shes not going to change.Narcissists get worse with time. My wish is for her to lose her popularity and get a real fucking job.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

https://instagram.com/lifeofderosiers

this mother lost her baby the same way, except she found him cold in the crib hours after he passed (which imo is worse) but she didn't whore out her family to Instagram, or immediately get pregnant or make a GoFundMe for anything. she shared what fully happened (unlike Brittani) to educate everyone on sleeping safety so another baby doesn't suffocate from a blanket. she waited over a year to get pregnant, and doesn't forget her son that passed.

Brittani, take note.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

webby wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am https://instagram.com/lifeofderosiers

this mother lost her baby the same way, except she found him cold in the crib hours after he passed (which imo is worse) but she didn't whore out her family to Instagram, or immediately get pregnant or make a GoFundMe for anything. she shared what fully happened (unlike Brittani) to educate everyone on sleeping safety so another baby doesn't suffocate from a blanket. she waited over a year to get pregnant, and doesn't forget her son that passed.

Brittani, take note.

Brittani has done every mother who has lost a child, a huge disservice. Any mother that is grieving is looking at this shit show ofa human and thinking to themselves, why is she so well put together and is able to decorate her house every fucking day? That's bc she's a narcissist and hasn't taken full responsibility for her actions and what happened to Crew. She found a way to monetize on his death and is taking it all the way! If anyone knows of Myka Stauffer and her "rehoming" the child she adopted in China, most people know she used him to monetize his adoption on YT. Brittani is no different on IG. And I do not believe for one second that everything she links is sold out bc of her. She really believes that people give a shit about her stuff? And shame on the losers following her and grooming her fragile ego. And then there's Meat Loaf, just going along with everything and not telling her to knock it off. Nope. Another loser in the mix. And she's a horrible parent too. That Binky Kid with the diapers on all the time is a clear indication of her inability to parent. And Brittani. No one gives a shit about your kid's swimming lessons too.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”