GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:44 pm I know I’m a little late to the party as I’ve been MIA for a few days but I would bet my last dollar that the whole hullabaloo of removing everything Byson for Trash to show off her activewear (that does nothing for her) was because it was a paid sponsorship. They know that if there was any glimpse of the fat lard in any form the chances are some people may contact the company stating they will no longer buy from the company given they’re endorsing and supporting a creep of his actions. This way the approach will be that they sponsored her and not the family. The fact she posted on her business account and not the family account to me only backs that up further.

Very good point i hadn't thought of that
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I get that she is “sad” but she needs to get back in the game, and quick. Her fellow Seneshit ladies are working their tails off. They, the ladies, have worked so hard to build up a following. This past weekend was some virtual conference with new products launching . No excitement from Ashley. Everyone else was on their game. Including KE, she and her husband recovering from covid.Everyone here and in Aussie posting mega orders. Nothing from her . Slippery slope..
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Is there a link somewhere for the public records of what shes selling each month? Or who usually posts about it? KE?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:36 am Also narn looks 40+
Why does she wear a full face of makeup and false lashes to watch five year old children? I never understood the need to go full glam to babysit and clean someone’s house. I mean when she’s scrubbing shit stains from Tysin’s underwear does she need to be full glam? I wonder what made her decide to go that route.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

You know it shows how little all their subscribers of their YT mean to the Greedners. They have not said one word about whether or not they will continue vlogging etc. I'm sure some subs have been with them for years so deserve some thought and explanation but no all they do is put out a half arsed apology from Perve and some pity party crap from the enabler, why don't the subs see this?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:59 am You know it shows how little all their subscribers of their YT mean to the Greedners. They have not said one word about whether or not they will continue vlogging etc. I'm sure some subs have been with them for years so deserve some thought and explanation but no all they do is put out a half arsed apology from Perve and some pity party crap from the enabler, why don't the subs see this?
Such a good point. Back when they were more successfully hiding TyLard’s propensities, the Greedners put out “lecture” videos. I remember one in particular that was called “Let’s talk” or some such rot where Trashley sternly told their detractors that everyone was to send only supportive messages, money and gifts...or they might just have to go off of social media. They never made good on their threat when the money and adulation was rolling in, but when circumstances that they can’t control came down on TyLiar well, bam., they’re gone. While I’m personally glad that those little girls haven’t had to have their every private moment filmed (albeit probably temporarily,) it really is rude of them to their KADs to take everything offline suddenly without explanation.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

CherryBaby wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:58 am
RolyPoly123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:59 am You know it shows how little all their subscribers of their YT mean to the Greedners. They have not said one word about whether or not they will continue vlogging etc. I'm sure some subs have been with them for years so deserve some thought and explanation but no all they do is put out a half arsed apology from Perve and some pity party crap from the enabler, why don't the subs see this?
Such a good point. Back when they were more successfully hiding TyLard’s propensities, the Greedners put out “lecture” videos. I remember one in particular that was called “Let’s talk” or some such rot where Trashley sternly told their detractors that everyone was to send only supportive messages, money and gifts...or they might just have to go off of social media. They never made good on their threat when the money and adulation was rolling in, but when circumstances that they can’t control came down on TyLiar well, bam., they’re gone. While I’m personally glad that those little girls haven’t had to have their every private moment filmed (albeit probably temporarily,) it really is rude of them to their KADs to take everything offline suddenly without explanation.

I remember that video. Man do the Greedners love to lecture and dictate the terms of how they are to be adored. I’ve never seen a group of more devoted fans not only fall in line but also viciously defend them when anyone dares to question something they feel is a safety concern. You will have an army of KADS coming to their defense and inevitably one will say they did something equally appalling and unsafe just to prove what the Greedners did wasn’t egregious or compromised the girls’ safety in any way. What’s unfortunate is the KADS never learned that the Gardners were only using them for financial gain. They don’t care about them one bit as evident by no response as to what is going on. So all those times when TyLiar(nice name btw -very fitting) said we love you - you’re our social media family it was all BS because if he truly loved any of those KADS he certainly would have treated them a lot better than he did. Same goes for Ashley too. She also professed her love for her lipshit KADS telling them how much she loved and missed them all but did she explain anything nope! It was back to my skin is perfect thanks to Seneshit when it really isn’t! Girlfriend needs a 10x magnifying mirror because she has blackheads, whiteheads, large pores, pimples, other lumps and bumps and more wrinkles at 33 than most women do. But those moronic KADS buy that Seneshit God only knows why. She filters her pictures so much because she knows how bad her skin is. She gets botox because she knows her overpriced, “botox in a bottle” Seneshit Anti Wrinkle Treatment, that she claims is amazing but doesn’t work for shit, so she needs the real botox to get rid of her wrinkles. The Gardners are a perfect example of do as I say and not as I do! They are the biggest hypocrites ever! The sad thing is they know they can get away with manipulating the KADS. This latest incident has cost them some fans but the truly die hard AKA the truly stupid ones will probably still stick around and welcome the old pervert back with open arms as though nothing happened at all. I mean didn’t he say he talks to boys and girls all the time? Because young boys are totally interested in five year old female quadruplets and their makeup artist mother and unemployed father that pounds food all day and drinks gigantic sodas! That’s right up their ally right? Forget that Ashley said she needs space and grace and is humiliated and embarrassed right KADS!
SunnyClouds
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyClouds »

This is kind of off topic.
Although I first learned of Lame Goth Mom here when she did some videos about Tyson and Ashley.
I stopped watching her because her videos became more than an hour in length and I don't have that
kind of time to watch videos.
So - I went to her You Tube page recently and saw that she has not posted anything since June 27.
Any idea what is going on?
I know that Tyler tried (unsuccessfully) to get her You Tube channel shut down when she first started
slamming him and wondered if there is something like that going on now?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SunnyClouds wrote:This is kind of off topic.
Although I first learned of Lame Goth Mom here when she did some videos about Tyson and Ashley.
I stopped watching her because her videos became more than an hour in length and I don't have that
So - I went to her You Tube page recently and saw that she has not posted anything since June 27.
I know that Tyler tried (unsuccessfully) to get her You Tube channel shut down when she first started

I think her camera broke so she couldn’t upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ld5 wrote:
SunnyClouds wrote:This is kind of off topic.

I think her camera broke so she couldn’t upload

And she got a full time job, she's mentioned she doesn't have a lot of time for videos or something like that. But she did go back to work and yes, I remember her saying her camera broke.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SunnyClouds
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyClouds »

Thanks for your replies, Ld5 and Night Lady.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Pinky34 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:16 am
Why does she wear a full face of makeup and false lashes to watch five year old children? I never understood the need to go full glam to babysit and clean someone’s house. I mean when she’s scrubbing shit stains from Tysin’s underwear does she need to be full glam? I wonder what made her decide to go that route.
That’s a real good question. Nash is such a sycophant. Many of the Greedner’s acquaintances have backed off from their associations with the pedo and his child bride, but not Ninny. She’s still showing up for skid mark duties every day with a face full of makeup and a creepy smile. She didn’t miss a beat when it was confirmed that the stains she was vigorously scrubbing came straight from a groomer of young children. I can only think of one thing worse than washing a fat, unemployed loser’s heavily soiled panties every day, and that’s washing a fat, unemployed loser that is also a pedophile’s soiled undies every day. 🤮🤮🤮
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I looked up NARN for the first time, her post?

Pro Tip Napping: If you want to nap while the kids are home, just say "wake me up in 30 minutes so we can clean the house" They will then do literally anything to avoid waking you.

Look, if you want kids to leave you alone while you're doing your JOB maybe you should fine a new job? All these people are pathetic.

I think the GreedTurd's realize, if they ever come back to Vlogging, they'll have to address the elephant in the room, mainly spoken by the other elephant in the room. So, therefore, sweep sweep, no more Vlogs.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

CherryBaby wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:39 pm
Pinky34 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:16 am
That’s a real good question. Nash is such a sycophant. Many of the Greedner’s acquaintances have backed off from their associations with the pedo and his child bride, but not Ninny. She’s still showing up for skid mark duties every day with a face full of makeup and a creepy smile. She didn’t miss a beat when it was confirmed that the stains she was vigorously scrubbing came straight from a groomer of young children. I can only think of one thing worse than washing a fat, unemployed loser’s heavily soiled panties every day, and that’s washing a fat, unemployed loser that is also a pedophile’s soiled undies every day. 🤮🤮🤮

Well said Cherry! And speaking of Narn it doesn’t appear she’s a good judge of character does it. Some of you may have seen this before if you were looking at at her IG. Look at her hashtags! If these fools are her marriage goals I’m really frightened she’s the one taking care of and pretty much molding and shaping the minds of four five year olds!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Example of a happy, healthy marriage"?
Do they put drugs in her Fizz?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

I could be wrong but I have a sneaky suspicion that there is the possibility that a certain percentage of the population are in the loop.

On a side note - I never thought I’d give any of these bozos credit for anything but I have to say my cat would absolutely love the cat play mat NARN has for her kitten. I’m worried SISsies that I may be being sucked over to the dark side 😳😂.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:
I could be wrong but I have a sneaky suspicion that there is the possibility that a certain percentage of the population are in the loop.

On a side note - I never thought I’d give any of these bozos credit for anything but I have to say my cat would absolutely love the cat play mat NARN has for her kitten. I’m worried SISsies that I may be being sucked over to the dark side ImageImage.
I saw that playmat too and thought it would be great for my cats. Image

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Phillygrl wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:59 am
DownTheRabbitHole wrote:

On a side note - I never thought I’d give any of these bozos credit for anything but I have to say my cat would absolutely love the cat play mat NARN has for her kitten. I’m worried SISsies that I may be being sucked over to the dark side ImageImage.

Phew that’s a relief Phillygrl. I was getting a little worried that I was being drawn into their clutches😂. Now the 64 million dollar question is whether there’ll be a paid sponsorship so that we mere mortals can get our hands (or paws🐱) on one too🤷‍♀️
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:
Phillygrl wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:59 am
DownTheRabbitHole wrote: I could be wrong but I have a sneaky suspicion that there is the possibility that a certain percentage of the population are in the loop.

Phew that’s a relief Phillygrl. I was getting a little worried that I was being drawn into their clutchesImage. Now the 64 million dollar question is whether there’ll be a paid sponsorship so that we mere mortals can get our hands (or pawsImage) on one tooImage
I saw a couple similar ones on Amazon, yes I already searched ImageImage

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”