Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by ba1006 »

They must give out mortgages like candy in Utah. Neither of them works but I guess that doesn't matter.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:20 am Funny that Julie actually said they didn't want to live in a huge house with many rooms. Was she shading Ellie? hmm
Yes and it is really what they can afford to buy with her decision not to work and Landon's decision to remain a student into his thirties.
Utah must have financial institutions/banks where you don't need to have a work history or a steady job and you can still qualify for a mortgage. ;)
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:58 am They must give out mortgages like candy in Utah. Neither of them works but I guess that doesn't matter.
I wonder if a parent is cosigning for a loan?
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeybear »

I wish people would take their political talk elsewhere. Im here to snark on Ellie and Jared, not read your political views. Go post that on twitter or something.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

There are plenty of youtubers that have bought homes. They probably have to provide more months of paystubs than the average person, but it doesn’t mean they can’t get a mortgage.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

If he is in a Doctorate program will he get a salary? Maybe they are basing it off of that. She also seems to get a bunch of sponsorships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Cgl33 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 am There are plenty of youtubers that have bought homes. They probably have to provide more months of paystubs than the average person, but it doesn’t mean they can’t get a mortgage.
It probably dependent on the channel's past income from YouTube/brand deals and their credit rating. I could see full-time successful YouTubers qualifying easier than those who upload zero to two times a week. I've never heard Julie say they've saved for a down payment and there is always the question if Landon has student loans with the decade plus in higher education. In Julie's thread, someone familiar with this topic said Landon could get a stipend, but I don't think it was that much.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don’t know much about Julie’s situation, I was responding more to E&J’s. If they have consistent income, no matter where it’s coming from, she would likely be approved. It would not be based on her highest grossing month. I’m sure she would show tax records so they could find an average. Consultants and freelance people get mortgages.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Interesting slide on Ellie's IG story-a link to an off road wheelchair. So are they looking at that for Jared? I didn't see a hashtag like it was an ad-just a link. They mentioned in one of the vlogs about the move that they are having packers helping them move this time because of his hip. All this house building stuff don't make a lick of sense with the problems with his hip. Have they considered the fact that the surgery may be a flop and not help any? I think that's one reason that Jared's parents are probably not happy with all this since he has moved away from his support. Oh the wheelchair only cost $4,750 with one battery and $5,450 with two batteries!

Plus she was asking if people knew of anyone in their area that gave piano lessons. Yep, keep up the ole Griffith tradition of taking piano lessons. You know the boys might like to be involved in baseball or even martial arts but nope you have to do piano!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They should be planning a house with minimal stairs if they are legitimately thinking Jared will have mobility issues at some point.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:11 pm They should be planning a house with minimal stairs if they are legitimately thinking Jared will have mobility issues at some point.

Or at least a staircase wide enough for a stair lift. We all know if Ellie wants two levels she'll get it, even if thousands more has to be paid for her husband to even move around the place.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And if Ellie cares so much about Jared's hips and his pain, WHY is she posing piggybacking on him? I know I keep bringing it up, but if you care about your spouse and their pain, you don't do stuff like that. And you don't pose for pictures with him dipping you, or holding you up over his head. But it's Ellie we're talking about. She doesn't give a rat's ass unless it affects her.
An off road wheelchair. A hip replacement could change his life. But let's look at off road wheelchairs instead. I think it's another way for Ellie to get attention. "Poor Ellie! Her husband is crippled from a hip condition!". But if he has the surgery and it works, she won't get kudos for being so supportive. And she'll have to go through the hassle of taking care of the kids _and_ Jared while he is recovering.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

My nephew had hip surgery a few years ago. He had issues from surgery he had as a child. He was actually given a medical discharge from the navy shortly after joining in the 90’s. After his recent surgery, they realized his back was messed up from him overcompensating for his hip for 40 years. He had to have surgery for that. He ended up missing 18 mos of work. I hope Jared’s is not as severe. It amazes me all the things he does while claiming hie is in pain. Don’t pick up Ellie, don’t dip Ellie, and most importantly, don’t impregnate Ellie!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:My nephew had hip surgery a few years ago. He had issues from surgery he had as a child. He was actually given a medical discharge from the navy shortly after joining in the 90’s. After his recent surgery, they realized his back was messed up from him overcompensating for his hip for 40 years. He had to have surgery for that. He ended up missing 18 mos of work. I hope Jared’s is not as severe. It amazes me all the things he does while claiming hie is in pain. Don’t pick up Ellie, don’t dip Ellie, and most importantly, don’t impregnate Ellie!
Thank you!! And maybe don't do flips on the trampoline? I mean, I get not wanting the kids to see you hurting. But if you are seriously considering an off road wheelchair, they're gonna catch on. Maybe taking it a little easier now will make it better in the longer term.
Hope your nephew is better now! That's awful. All of that is interconnected. If one part goes out, it's harder on the rest.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I’m pretty sure Jared’s friend Zach (or just a guy he really admires?) from Jerryrigeverything designed that “not a wheelchair”. It’s actually a pretty cool story.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The reason they won't pay for the hip surgery but can afford a house is it doesn't benefit Ellie. Its all about Ellie
I have an autoimmune disorder and I know it comes and goes so I'm not faulting her or saying how she went from down to happy. But she sure seemed to have a lot of energy in that house plans video talking a mile a minute and that big smile. She got her way. It's people like her that make others those with underlying conditions you can't see are lying.
badtwinkie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by badtwinkie »

So instead of hip surgery, Ellie schedules for Jared to get Botox? Logical. He can’t even move his forehead now.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

First off all: why does your wife schedule a doctors appointment for you? You’re an adult. You can do it yourself

Second: why would you get Botox if you didn’t even want it yourself?! Because your wife wants you to get Botox? Wtf! She’s messed up.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

justmeelinex wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am First off all: why does your wife schedule a doctors appointment for you? You’re an adult. You can do it yourself

Second: why would you get Botox if you didn’t even want it yourself?! Because your wife wants you to get Botox? Wtf! She’s messed up.
WOW. That is so messed up. I'm just commenting second-hand on your post because I haven't seen the vlog or instastory (Is this happening on instagram or youtube?)

First of all: MAJOR control issues and boundary violations. Ellie shouldn't have any control on Jared's body and what he does with it. Booking a botox visit for him against him even wanting to do it is very problematic!
Secondly: She is signaling her spouse that he is not accepted and good enough as he is, and he needs to ''fix'' himself. If he doesn't do it, Ellie will ''fix'' him. I would never want to hurt my spouse's feelings like that and make him feel that he is not good enough. Is this a mormon thing that image is everything?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kataja wrote:
justmeelinex wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am First off all: why does your wife schedule a doctors appointment for you? You’re an adult. You can do it yourself

WOW. That is so messed up. I'm just commenting second-hand on your post because I haven't seen the vlog or instastory (Is this happening on instagram or youtube?)

First of all: MAJOR control issues and boundary violations. Ellie shouldn't have any control on Jared's body and what he does with it. Booking a botox visit for him against him even wanting to do it is very problematic!
Secondly: She is signaling her spouse that he is not accepted and good enough as he is, and he needs to ''fix'' himself. If he doesn't do it, Ellie will ''fix'' him. I would never want to hurt my spouse's feelings like that and make him feel that he is not good enough. Is this a mormon thing that image is everything?
And wasn't she acting all helpless in the past and having Jared make doctor's appointments for her?
You're right-- this is all kinds of messed up. But Jared will go along to get along. I actually feel bad for him in this situation. And for the boys, who will grow up thinking that it's normal for a wife to act like Ellie does.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”