Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Post by ALittleStitious »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am Or she could've bought some dresser organizers from ikea for like...30$

My sons closet is full of things that aren't his so all his clothes fit in literally 3 drawers of his 6 drawer dresser. We use these little fabric organizers from ikea and it works wonders! Even if she has twins, baby clothes are so tiny they fit so much in such a little space. I dont understand this need for a dang closet system

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Both my kids used a two drawer dresser/changing table combo for the first like, 2 years of their lives. They also had a small section of hanging clothes in the closet. I'm pregnant now and my new baby's entire wardrobe fits in half of one drawer, with a small section hanging. The other drawer has blankets and burp cloths, hats, socks etc. Like you said, baby clothes are small. They don't take up that much room. Even with two kids, the problem here is that rachelle has too much stuff. That, and she needs to keep up with other people (aka keren, keren swan)
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Post by LisaLulu22 »

On instagram Justin said that Emma was 35" so she needs to come out of the crib pronto. Moving her to a full sized bed is idiotic.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

ALittleStitious wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am Or she could've bought some dresser organizers from ikea for like...30$

My sons closet is full of things that aren't his so all his clothes fit in literally 3 drawers of his 6 drawer dresser. We use these little fabric organizers from ikea and it works wonders! Even if she has twins, baby clothes are so tiny they fit so much in such a little space. I dont understand this need for a dang closet system

Both my kids used a two drawer dresser/changing table combo for the first like, 2 years of their lives. They also had a small section of hanging clothes in the closet. I'm pregnant now and my new baby's entire wardrobe fits in half of one drawer, with a small section hanging. The other drawer has blankets and burp cloths, hats, socks etc. Like you said, baby clothes are small. They don't take up that much room. Even with two kids, the problem here is that rachelle has too much stuff. That, and she needs to keep up with other people (aka keren, keren swan)
Its so easy to store baby clothes. And she's lucky they live in a warmer climate, she doesn't have to deal with jackets and snow suits and bulky sweaters for most of the year!

I dont understand her reasoning at ALL.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... bd1702.jpg[/IMG]

Imma just leave this here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:53 am
ALittleStitious wrote:

Its so easy to store baby clothes. And she's lucky they live in a warmer climate, she doesn't have to deal with jackets and snow suits and bulky sweaters for most of the year!

I dont understand her reasoning at ALL.

Oh yeah I didn't even think of that! Snow pants and winter jackets take up a bulk of my kids closet storage. She really makes no sense.
Tweedles3
Informer
Informer

Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Post by Tweedles3 »

LisaLulu22 wrote:On instagram Justin said that Emma was 35" so she needs to come out of the crib pronto. Moving her to a full sized bed is idiotic.
Right, because crib mattresses are only 52” long. This guy...

Just be honest, you want to remake her room for IG, or because Keren’s same-age kid got a bed and a room makeover, or you’re just so excited you don’t want to wait. Or maybe they have nothing else to do, like most social media parents. Create drama if it’s not already there, I guess. Have fun, you two!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... bd1702.jpg[/IMG]

Imma just leave this here

Omg hes so hot.... i dont know how she can keep her clothes on around him, id be jumping his bones on the hourly. Lols.... not.

So now shes on tiktok - cue more time to neglect her already delayed children. Image
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dramallama429 »

Oh you know what’s great to put in a kids room when transitioning them to a full bed... a HANGING CHAIR! Not only that, one with holes in it that they could get their arms or legs stuck in. I swear these two have shit for brains.

And she JUST PAINTED the room and the grifter could not pass up free wallpaper from a company to be like KeReN sWaN. And she’s painting it a second time before the wallpaper? Rachelle is the most wasteful person I’ve seen.
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Post by RobinSparkles »

I don’t care that she’s redecorating Emma’s room or buying closet systems. What is wasteful for some is no big deal for others and some people care about things that others don’t, like a nice looking closet. No hair off my back that they’re into that. What I find so strange is that it all seems to be so she can use Emma’s crib for one of the boys. Because why else would these lazy ass parents want to let their two year old loose at night? She’s not trying to climb out, she’s not too big, they have two newborns so why not just keep her in what works for now where they know she’s sleeping well and safely. If they have the money to spend on everything else, from snoos to closet systems to a new matching car seat, why wouldn’t they just buy another crib? Or two matching ones that are different from Emma’s?

I did move my kid to a full size bed shortly after she turned two but not so I could free up the crib (we are one and done by choice). It went great, she loved it, I loved that we could read and cuddle together before bed, and she never climbed out of it until she was almost 4.

I also want to add that no matter how much money they have, they’ll never be able to make that house or their kids spaces look impressive. I’m in a Facebook group for kids room and playroom designs and some of the stuff there is mindblowingly cool. Would never have the space for it in their tiny bedrooms or wide open sunken playroom.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

It just upsets me that she seems to want emma to grow up so fast. As a parent I get so frustrated with myself when I feel like im getting ahead of myself. Like when I talk about our second baby or about exactly what they're doing, when my son can have his big boy bed. My boy just turned 1!

And we all do it, we all look forward to the milestones and imagine their first day of school and soccer games and gymnastic classes. It's normal but I often have to remind myself to enjoy the now and be in the moment. I love that now my son runs into my arms and nestles his face in my neck or knows how to give kisses now. I am going to miss these days so hard. I love his new toddler stage and as frustrating as it can be sometimes i never ever want to lose these days.

With rash as soon as emma does something new its like okay on the next big thing. She is going to regret that so much.

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaLulu22 »

Tweedles3 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 pm
LisaLulu22 wrote:On instagram Justin said that Emma was 35" so she needs to come out of the crib pronto. Moving her to a full sized bed is idiotic.

Just be honest, you want to remake her room for IG, or because Keren’s same-age kid got a bed and a room makeover, or you’re just so excited you don’t want to wait. Or maybe they have nothing else to do, like most social media parents. Create drama if it’s not already there, I guess. Have fun, you two!

You've clearly never read a crib manual.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Post by islasmumma »

It was me who said it’s a dumb idea. She’s talking about it like it’s going to be a piece of cake. I don’t think she’s thought about the possibility of Emma getting out of bed 20 times a night and her entire sleep schedule going out the window.

Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Hannable971 »

We switched H to a toddler bed when he was 10 months old because he was climbing out of his crib and falling onto the floor. He’s 3 1/2 and still in his toddler bed and he’s 38” tall maybe a little taller now. When we move in late November he’ll be getting a big boy bed because he’s just now starting to outgrow his bed. It worked for him because he knew to stay in bed and he shares a room so there was always someone to help back in bed. There’s a doorknob cover on his door so he can’t just wander the house at night because he was getting into to dangerous things. Emma doesn’t seem aware enough to understand that she needs to stay in bed. I wonder what they’re going to do about her getting out of bed and wandering around the house. With these two I just think it’s dangerous for them to put her in a big kid bed when she doesn’t even understand simple questions that they ask her.
Tweedles3
Informer
Informer

Post by Tweedles3 »

LisaLulu22 wrote:

You've clearly never read a crib manual.
I do have three cribs in my house right now and helped assemble all of them. I’ve gone by my son’s height compared to his top rail, in regards to how safe he is. We plan to take off his front panel before his birthday next month. It really depends on the crib, Emma’s looks more shallow than my son’s. It’s all good, I was trying to make a joke. I didn’t see Justin’s post, but it sounded like a desperate excuse to justify why it’s so necessary they ditch her crib right this minute.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dani_465 »

Why didn’t dumb and dumber order an ELFA closet organization system, they neeeeed something so bad?? It fits their criteria... Expensive and showy! And they can customize it to their needs. And an idiot can install it.
discretechristine
Amateur
Amateur

Post by discretechristine »

hatinghannah wrote:Take a shot every time Rachelle says “loud sleeper”

Take a shot every time she says tHiS gUy! Holy F “this guy is independent” “this guy wants mama” this guy, this guy, this guy, tHIS GUY!!!! You know trashy, your babies have names. Maybe if you called them their names people would know who the F you’re talking about.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dani_465 »

Annabelle looks miserable with trashy. Look how ecstatic emma is with Kaylee. Kaylee always dresses so nicely... then comes trashy looking like she’s a kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGF1987 »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:08 pm Annabelle looks miserable with trashy. Look how ecstatic emma is with Kaylee. Kaylee always dresses so nicely... then comes trashy looking like she’s a kid.
Annabelle's face says "Mom tell this smelly psycho to put me down!" LOL. Poor girl!
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Post by saltybitters »

I'm telling you, with the way Rachelle looks at Annabelle, I swear she thinks of Annabelle as what Brynn would have looked like had she made it to term and lived. It's creepy. This is your ~*BeSt FrIeNdS*~ kid and you project all of your unprocessed trauma around your late miscarriage onto her and it's f'ing weird.
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nikkiharri »

saltybitters wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:26 pm I'm telling you, with the way Rachelle looks at Annabelle, I swear she thinks of Annabelle as what Brynn would have looked like had she made it to term and lived. It's creepy. This is your ~*BeSt FrIeNdS*~ kid and you project all of your unprocessed trauma around your late miscarriage onto her and it's f'ing weird.
She replied to a comment on that photo that Annabelle and Brynn are 1 day apart, so she definitely looks at Annabelle and thinks "this is what Brynn would look like" or "this should be Brynn". It's weird, and unhealthy. Also someone commented this on that same photo:

Her fans are idiots, and just feed into her, like you said, "unprocessed trauma".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Momto3boys »

saltybitters wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:26 pm I'm telling you, with the way Rachelle looks at Annabelle, I swear she thinks of Annabelle as what Brynn would have looked like had she made it to term and lived. It's creepy. This is your ~*BeSt FrIeNdS*~ kid and you project all of your unprocessed trauma around your late miscarriage onto her and it's f'ing weird.
This kinda thing sorta happened to me. I babysat for this lady , it was when desert storm started and all the ships were deploying and everyone was scrambling for child care . I worked at Mcdonalds for extra money and to be real to get some me time at night . Well when Desert storm happened my husband also deployed so I had to quit my job since I was quitting she asked me to watch her daughter . She also had a son named Tyler who died of sids just months prior me watching her daughter. My middle son (youngest at the time) name is Tyler too. They were the exact same age. At first it was cute how she took an interest to my Tyler paying way more attention to him then her own daughter when she picked up her up . On his first birthday which would have been her Tylers birthday too she gave him more gifts then I did. I got a sketchy feeling about it One day I was baby sitting her daughter she came from work to pick up her up and the mother broke down with me and told me how unfair I still have my tyler and she doesnt have hers. I felt bad for her , really I did but I told it might be best if I didnt baby sit her child anymore if it was giving her this much anxiety . She begged me not to stop watching her child. i told her that as soon as the guys come back we were moving because my husband got orders to Fla so she would need a new sitter anyway so I told I would watch her daughter until she could find a new sitter . She had a new sitter in a week. I still think about her to this day
Ld5
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ld5 »

Momto3boys wrote:
This kinda thing sorta happened to me. I babysat for this lady , it was when desert storm started and all the ships were deploying and everyone was scrambling for child care . I worked at Mcdonalds for extra money and to be real to get some me time at night . Well when Desert storm happened my husband also deployed so I had to quit my job since I was quitting she asked me to watch her daughter . She also had a son named Tyler who died of sids just months prior me watching her daughter. My middle son (youngest at the time) name is Tyler too. They were the exact same age. At first it was cute how she took an interest to my Tyler paying way more attention to him then her own daughter when she picked up her up . On his first birthday which would have been her Tylers birthday too she gave him more gifts then I did. I got a sketchy feeling about it One day I was baby sitting her daughter she came from work to pick up her up and the mother broke down with me and told me how unfair I still have my tyler and she doesnt have hers. I felt bad for her , really I did but I told it might be best if I didnt baby sit her child anymore if it was giving her this much anxiety . She begged me not to stop watching her child. i told her that as soon as the guys come back we were moving because my husband got orders to Fla so she would need a new sitter anyway so I told I would watch her daughter until she could find a new sitter . She had a new sitter in a week. I still think about her to this day

Similar situation happened to me. My friend’s daughter was 11 months when she died of shaken baby. My daughter was 9 months old. I kept my daughter from her thinking I was being considerate (in hindsight it was the best thing) one day she came over and I heard her whispering to my child “call me Mama”. It broke my heart but I also knew then that she wasn’t ready to see my daughter. Ten years have passed and I’m still hesitant to post her celebrations because she should have been doing the same with hers.

Rachelle’s minions even made a comment under that picture that Annabelle looks more like her daughter than Emma and she replied that she thought that all the time. That girl needs serious help. Pronto!

Tweedles3
Informer
Informer

Post by Tweedles3 »

When she says Brynn and Kaylee’s daughter are one day apart, is she going by Brynn’s due date or date she was born? I don’t know how old Annabelle is, I’m assuming she turned three in May. I feel like an ass having to correct Rash on something sensitive, but she is not very bright. I’ll just leave this alone and let her figure it out.

Along the same lines, I like that she basically played “eany-meany” in assigning her embryo photos to each child in her latest vlog thumbnail. When you transfer more than one embryo at a time, it’s impossible to know which embryo became which baby. I think she’s playing it up for attention and views, she can’t be that dense.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Tweedles3 wrote:When she says Brynn and Kaylee’s daughter are one day apart, is she going by Brynn’s due date or date she was born? I don’t know how old Annabelle is, I’m assuming she turned three in May. I feel like an ass having to correct Rash on something sensitive, but she is not very bright. I’ll just leave this alone and let her figure it out.

Along the same lines, I like that she basically played “eany-meany” in assigning her embryo photos to each child in her latest vlog thumbnail. When you transfer more than one embryo at a time, it’s impossible to know which embryo became which baby. I think she’s playing it up for attention and views, she can’t be that dense.

Annabelle was born in May. Brynn would have been born in September if she went to term. Rachelle never processed Brynn’s birth/death and all that surrounded it properly and now it gives everyone creeper vibes from her toward Annabelle. I’m sure it would be a lot harder for Rachelle if they still didn’t have any kids right now, so at least Annabelle’s not the only Brynn-adjacent child in her life. People making comments that Annabelle looks like she could be Brynn do not help, though.

My opinions of Rachelle aside, I’m sure it would be incredibly hard for your best friend to birth a healthy baby just a day apart from losing your own child. Even still, it seems like Rachelle still thinks she “could have” had Brynn in May and everything would have been fine if she hadn’t already lost her in utero. Somehow she thinks Brynn and Annabelle would be the same age if Brynn “survived.” It would be different if Annabelle was due in September and then Rachelle would have lost Brynn as a full term baby in utero, THAT would have been an extremely difficult new can of worms and would have required boat loads MORE therapy for Rachelle and perhaps even Kaylee for some sort of survivor’s guilt.

SomeoneActually
Talker
Talker

Post by SomeoneActually »

opangatay wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:15 am
Tweedles3 wrote:When she says Brynn and Kaylee’s daughter are one day apart, is she going by Brynn’s due date or date she was born? I don’t know how old Annabelle is, I’m assuming she turned three in May. I feel like an ass having to correct Rash on something sensitive, but she is not very bright. I’ll just leave this alone and let her figure it out.

Annabelle was born in May. Brynn would have been born in September if she went to term. Rachelle never processed Brynn’s birth/death and all that surrounded it properly and now it gives everyone creeper vibes from her toward Annabelle. I’m sure it would be a lot harder for Rachelle if they still didn’t have any kids right now, so at least Annabelle’s not the only Brynn-adjacent child in her life. People making comments that Annabelle looks like she could be Brynn do not help, though.

My opinions of Rachelle aside, I’m sure it would be incredibly hard for your best friend to birth a healthy baby just a day apart from losing your own child. Even still, it seems like Rachelle still thinks she “could have” had Brynn in May and everything would have been fine if she hadn’t already lost her in utero. Somehow she thinks Brynn and Annabelle would be the same age if Brynn “survived.” It would be different if Annabelle was due in September and then Rachelle would have lost Brynn as a full term baby in utero, THAT would have been an extremely difficult new can of worms and would have required boat loads MORE therapy for Rachelle and perhaps even Kaylee for some sort of survivor’s guilt.

I know it has been said on here, but I'll say it again. Without Brynn passing there would be no Emma. Trashy fails to realize that. Also trashy needs to stop comparing Emma to the dreams she had for Brynn. She needs to start embracing Emma for Emma and not a second Brynn. But trashy can't and even gave Emma Brynn as a middle name.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”