Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

In the middle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by In the middle »

Crew died from a brain injury, yet she still can’t put her kids’ helmets on properly. Wtf is wrong with her? Does she do this for attention because nothing else makes sense
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

In the middle wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm Crew died from a brain injury, yet she still can’t put her kids’ helmets on properly. Wtf is wrong with her? Does she do this for attention because nothing else makes sense
I think she's overwhelmed with so many kids and gets lazy/tries to take shortcuts with safe parenting practices, hence why Crew died. I have no idea why she would have another one. Her life is going to be chaos, and she'll have no time to attend to herself and heal/grieve.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

honestT wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:39 pm
In the middle wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm Crew died from a brain injury, yet she still can’t put her kids’ helmets on properly. Wtf is wrong with her? Does she do this for attention because nothing else makes sense
I think she's overwhelmed with so many kids and gets lazy/tries to take shortcuts with safe parenting practices, hence why Crew died. I have no idea why she would have another one. Her life is going to be chaos, and she'll have no time to attend to herself and heal/grieve.
She's too busy decorating her mundane looking house.
Sorryforkylesfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sorryforkylesfamily »

Why would she buy a new crib when she has Cash’s crib that he’s about to outgrow and could be used for the new baby? I wish I could be afford to be so wasteful. It’s her fifth baby, not her first.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Sorryforkylesfamily wrote:Why would she buy a new crib when she has Cash’s crib that he’s about to outgrow and could be used for the new baby? I wish I could be afford to be so wasteful. It’s her fifth baby, not her first.
Because now she has money to buy one just like the one tara has for Greyson
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

That statement wall could be cool if she just did it in one of the rooms but the fact that she did the same thing in 4 rooms in her house ruins it for me. Now it’s just dumb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I had no idea she was showing the bathroom until I saw the shower and that stupid fucking Target impulse buy cow frame. the exact same wall design is in the nursery and the bathroom. every room is going to have bender board by the end of the year and it'll make her house look dumber than before.
oh and of course her giant infant Cash is getting a room makeover, he just had one in March and that was 4 months ago- way too long ago!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

On her most recent video, she says that they did in fact use Sneak Peek "a long time ago" to find out the gender early and had it confirmed with an ultrasound. She said her doctor told her that the blood test is "usually very accurate." So yep, I think she asked her doctor to take a look at her 12 week appointment to see if the blood test was right, and that's what precipitate the tearful car Instagram story following her appointment in which she asked people to stop telling her they were praying for a girl or whatever. She definitely knew at that point that she was having a boy, I don't buy that they waited to find out until 16 weeks like she claimed previously. Unless she went to another boutique ultrasound place and 16 weeks was the last and final "ultrasound confirmation." Regardless, none of this is the behavior of someone who truly doesn't care one way or the other. She's clearly obsessed with finding out the gender as early as possible and then needed to re-confirm it and wait to announce because she was disappointed.
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

I can’t with the crew cold brew. How effing morbid. Makes me feel sick whenever I hear it. 🤢🤢🤢
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:18 am On her most recent video, she says that they did in fact use Sneak Peek "a long time ago" to find out the gender early and had it confirmed with an ultrasound. She said her doctor told her that the blood test is "usually very accurate." So yep, I think she asked her doctor to take a look at her 12 week appointment to see if the blood test was right, and that's what precipitate the tearful car Instagram story following her appointment in which she asked people to stop telling her they were praying for a girl or whatever. She definitely knew at that point that she was having a boy, I don't buy that they waited to find out until 16 weeks like she claimed previously. Unless she went to another boutique ultrasound place and 16 weeks was the last and final "ultrasound confirmation." Regardless, none of this is the behavior of someone who truly doesn't care one way or the other. She's clearly obsessed with finding out the gender as early as possible and then needed to re-confirm it and wait to announce because she was disappointed.
Totally! Can't believe she admitted she did a sneak peek after her whole "After you lose a child, you don't care about the gender" performance. She's one of those people who doesn't have the emotional intelligence to realize how obvious she is. That one video of her crying to Jeff about the gossip boards and "accidentally" filming it was a prime example of it too.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

honestT wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:34 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:18 am On her most recent video, she says that they did in fact use Sneak Peek "a long time ago" to find out the gender early and had it confirmed with an ultrasound. She said her doctor told her that the blood test is "usually very accurate." So yep, I think she asked her doctor to take a look at her 12 week appointment to see if the blood test was right, and that's what precipitate the tearful car Instagram story following her appointment in which she asked people to stop telling her they were praying for a girl or whatever. She definitely knew at that point that she was having a boy, I don't buy that they waited to find out until 16 weeks like she claimed previously. Unless she went to another boutique ultrasound place and 16 weeks was the last and final "ultrasound confirmation." Regardless, none of this is the behavior of someone who truly doesn't care one way or the other. She's clearly obsessed with finding out the gender as early as possible and then needed to re-confirm it and wait to announce because she was disappointed.
Totally! Can't believe she admitted she did a sneak peek after her whole "After you lose a child, you don't care about the gender" performance. She's one of those people who doesn't have the emotional intelligence to realize how obvious she is. That one video of her crying to Jeff about the gossip boards and "accidentally" filming it was a prime example of it too.
WHAT??? I missed that. Where can I find it???
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

RiverRose wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:38 pm
honestT wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:34 pm
WHAT??? I missed that. Where can I find it???
It was before Crew passed – before he was even born, I think. It was titled "Raw footage" or something similar.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

uh oh. Brit's car wont start. Time for an upgrade.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Sparklehorse1 wrote:uh oh. Brit's car wont start. Time for an upgrade.
I’m going to assume she doesn’t like it and wants a new one.
No one could have that much bad luck when it comes to cars. Especially not when she’s spending (going in to debt?) the amount she is.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I hope that’s Crew haunting her for using his death to gain $$$$ and buy that car.
Sparklehorse1 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:05 pm uh oh. Brit's car wont start. Time for an upgrade.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

She just can't wait to see her Crew's name in diamonds!!! And she was thoughtful enough to add a link so you can see your dead child's name in diamonds, too! Beginning price $1200, no shit, for pave, she linked it.......

Excuse me? What?? Smh.........
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

She just can't wait to see her Crew's name in diamonds!!! And she was thoughtful enough to add a link so you can see your dead child's name in diamonds, too! Beginning price $1200, no shit, for pave, she linked it.......

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:05 pm She just can't wait to see her Crew's name in diamonds!!! And she was thoughtful enough to add a link so you can see your dead child's name in diamonds, too! Beginning price $1200, no shit, for pave, she linked it.......

Doesn't she have enough jewelry? How about a sweet photo album or memory book instead of fashion statement items?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

honestT wrote:
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:05 pm She just can't wait to see her Crew's name in diamonds!!! And she was thoughtful enough to add a link so you can see your dead child's name in diamonds, too! Beginning price $1200, no shit, for pave, she linked it.......

Doesn't she have enough jewelry? How about a sweet photo album or memory book instead of fashion statement items?
that's harder to show off when going shopping

why are those kids still in swim lessons? they've been going 5 days a week for the last 2 months and a month ago she said the psycho finished and her overgrown infant had 2 weeks left

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Why is her hairdresser so incapable of blending those extensions properly? It’s actually infuriating! :x

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”