Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by casscooks »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:49 pm
casscooks wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:48 am
Sara999 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:20 am What problem does she have with her patriotism? I mean why did her caption sound like ppl have a problem w/her loving America? I get BB, but loving America dosent mean ur racist lol I’m black & don’t see why some would hate America every country has its issues. Or did she write that for attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just have never understood anyone’s overarching love for this country. America is not that damn great to be parading red, white, and blue and being overly patronizing. Yeah, it is not close to the conditions of 3rd world countries, but the amount of money, power, resources, etc. we have, you’d think America would be way better off. Sure it’s the land of the free and opportunity, but you have to fit a certain criteria to attain the “American Dream”
Lmao. "The US sucks" then on the next sentence "sure it's the land of the free and opportunity" 😂
I was born and raised in a developing country and then moved to the US. I've been able to reach goals I could only dream of back where I was born. The US is pretty great if you ask me. Oh and I am brown, have an accent and didn't have much money starting up so go find a different excuse. Anyone can reach the American dream. If you don't like this country, then maybe move?
Sure if you’re willing to pay my way out of this country. If not, stfu.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Can we talk about how Aaryn a eyebrows are dark brown? Wtf.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

well she isn't the only one there as soon as it opened people have been flocking there
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Maybe she’s TRYING to get COVID so she has actual content for her channel for a change
NoLieDetected
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NoLieDetected »

Doesn’t surprise me this dimwit traveled to the epicenter of the pandemic to go to Disney. Don’t forget, the Williams family are absolute morons who believe Covid numbers are skewed and that the media exaggerates to instill fear in the masses :roll: Um, no jackasses...it’s called science and medicine. It’s comedy watching and listening to this family- pure laughing stock. Nick, the brain dead alcoholic, and Aaryn the plastic airhead. Losers... :lol:
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

casscooks wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:08 pm
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:49 pm
casscooks wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:48 am

I just have never understood anyone’s overarching love for this country. America is not that damn great to be parading red, white, and blue and being overly patronizing. Yeah, it is not close to the conditions of 3rd world countries, but the amount of money, power, resources, etc. we have, you’d think America would be way better off. Sure it’s the land of the free and opportunity, but you have to fit a certain criteria to attain the “American Dream”
Lmao. "The US sucks" then on the next sentence "sure it's the land of the free and opportunity" 😂
I was born and raised in a developing country and then moved to the US. I've been able to reach goals I could only dream of back where I was born. The US is pretty great if you ask me. Oh and I am brown, have an accent and didn't have much money starting up so go find a different excuse. Anyone can reach the American dream. If you don't like this country, then maybe move?
Sure if you’re willing to pay my way out of this country. If not, stfu.
😂
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Kbmama wrote:Orlando Floridian here. Most of the numbers reported were fake and the CDC even came back and said that they were wrong. Can’t stop your life. They are gonna have a blast and everyone else at Disney right now has decided to take the chance of getting it too, so as long as they don’t go hangout with old people right after this trip, I don’t see the problem. Anyone traveling, vacationing, staying in hotels know the chance they are taking, so if you are at risk of it harming you, then don’t go. They are young and are most likely not gonna have issues if they get the virus. Everyone is so over it, we’ve stopped our lives long enough because of it.

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

My husband's coworker went to get tested for Covid. He got as far as only registering and left before even being tested because the line was so long and he didn't want to wait anymore. Days later he was told he tested positive! Something isn't right here. I think they are faking high numbers of cases to instill or fear or for some other agenda. His coworker was so pissed. How could he test positive when he didn't even test for it?!
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

THC wrote:My husband's coworker went to get tested for Covid. He got as far as only registering and left before even being tested because the line was so long and he didn't want to wait anymore. Days later he was told he tested positive! Something isn't right here. I think they are faking high numbers of cases to instill or fear or for some other agenda. His coworker was so pissed. How could he test positive when he didn't even test for it?!
This happened to 4 people that I know in 4 different states. There is definitely some sketchy stuff going on with those test.

THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:09 pm
THC wrote:My husband's coworker went to get tested for Covid. He got as far as only registering and left before even being tested because the line was so long and he didn't want to wait anymore. Days later he was told he tested positive! Something isn't right here. I think they are faking high numbers of cases to instill or fear or for some other agenda. His coworker was so pissed. How could he test positive when he didn't even test for it?!
This happened to 4 people that I know in 4 different states. There is definitely some sketchy stuff going on with those test.

Yes this is all so crazy.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

It's empty because there is a pandemic Aaryn!! Half a million people have DIED! Have some fucking decency
"This is a dream"
Well it's a nightmare for the rest of the country what a fucking asshole
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

THC wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:04 pm My husband's coworker went to get tested for Covid. He got as far as only registering and left before even being tested because the line was so long and he didn't want to wait anymore. Days later he was told he tested positive! Something isn't right here. I think they are faking high numbers of cases to instill or fear or for some other agenda. His coworker was so pissed. How could he test positive when he didn't even test for it?!
What .... other agenda? Seriously
What agenda would benefit from COVID numbers being incorrectly reported as higher
He likely got someone else's test because he registered and then left. The testing is not lights out perfect because this is an unprecedented situation that we're figuring out as we go along
Some of y'all need to take your tinfoil hats off and think critically
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
THC wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:04 pm My husband's coworker went to get tested for Covid. He got as far as only registering and left before even being tested because the line was so long and he didn't want to wait anymore. Days later he was told he tested positive! Something isn't right here. I think they are faking high numbers of cases to instill or fear or for some other agenda. His coworker was so pissed. How could he test positive when he didn't even test for it?!
What .... other agenda? Seriously
What agenda would benefit from COVID numbers being incorrectly reported as higher
He likely got someone else's test because he registered and then left. The testing is not lights out perfect because this is an unprecedented situation that we're figuring out as we go along
Some of y'all need to take your tinfoil hats off and think critically
Yes. And I’ve seen the same posts, word for word, floating around on Facebook. It’s BS
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

There are also doctors talking about false positives.

But anyway does she even do anything at Disney? I've never seen her girls ride rides besides the time Nick was there, or when it was Tara/Baylee.

It looks like she brought both assistants (she had an ig story from behind and someone was pushing double stroller with the older girls and someone else pushing Reese - unless that was Aaryn but then someone had the camera to film it lol).
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

what is the story here
Like my husband would look at me like I have 4 heads if I bought plane tickets to Disneyworld the night before leaving
I don't care if Aaryn has her own career, they have to be hemorrhaging money at this point
Viv43
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Viv43 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:04 pm what is the story here
Like my husband would look at me like I have 4 heads if I bought plane tickets to Disneyworld the night before leaving
I don't care if Aaryn has her own career, they have to be hemorrhaging money at this point

I could grab the car and drive 2.5-3hrs and be at disney. We have annual passes anyway but going to disney is stupid.

People saying disney is cleaner than grocery stores on her ig pictures ... please. You go to the store for an hr and leave and you don’t take the kids, managing to keep yourself sanitized is hard enough, add 3 littles.

And the mask situation pisses me off... yes 2 of her girls can wear a mask but not reese, so what less protect 2 and expose the baby. Great parenting
Viv43
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Viv43 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:04 pm what is the story here

I could grab the car and drive 2.5-3hrs and be at disney. We have annual passes anyway but going to disney is stupid.

People saying disney is cleaner than grocery stores on her ig pictures ... please. You go to the store for an hr and leave and you don’t take the kids, managing to keep yourself sanitized is hard enough, add 3 littles.

And the mask situation pisses me off... yes 2 of her girls can wear a mask but not reese, so what less protect 2 and expose the baby. Great parenting
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

vandelynn wrote:
vandelynn wrote:What is up with all the Aryan fans hanging around in a gossip thread?? You're absolutely allowed to like her, just like we are allowed not to. I just don't get why you choose to hang out here to argue & scold people. I personally wouldn't waste my time and energy. That is unless your goal is to start trouble and drama with everyone else. Smh

What’s up with you doing the exact same thing you’re criticizing “fans” for? Why are you scolding people for not hating her, unless your goal is to start trouble and drama. It’s a GOSSIP forum, not a circle jerk.

Btw, just because a person doesn’t have a rabid hatred for someone that doesn’t mean they’re a fan. Believe it or not it’s possible to dislike someone while also acknowledging that they do have some good qualities.
elle_fantastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elle_fantastic »

Damn! What happened the actually snark on this page!? I LOVE snark and that’s what I’m here for! But, there’s person after person PRAISING airbag. Get outta here with that nonsense
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

What good qualities does Aaryn have? I'd really love to know because I have yet to see any?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”