Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Unread post by Deesker »

LexiRae wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:23 pm
Deesker wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:30 pm her camera “subcummed” to the ocean

not sure why she would put “traveling during a pandemic” in the title. it’s a shameful thing to do. everyone should go dislike this video for this reason alone.

i’m sorry but everly has a problem. she is way behind is speech and vocab.

she saw other cars on the beach so she thought it was okay even though she knew the rule against it that weekend. great thing to teach your kid “if others do it even though you’re not meant to, it’s okay”. toddlers are “monkey see monkey do”.

maddie is so stupid if she thought covid would be over by summer. she’s probably listening to trump not fauci

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh please. Get a damn grip. They weren't even near anyone and Fauci is a hack. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing.
The man who has 30 doctorate degrees is a hack? You’re funny. Trump is the hack who calls this virus scamdemic and Kung flu. Guess you’re one of the conservative idiots who goes out without a mask on

And you're the sheep idiot who believes everything Fauci says. Yes. He's a hack. Move on. If Fauci said jumping off a building would help eliminate the virus, you'd do it. Use your brain and do your own research and stop listening to this moron. I don't give a shit how many doctorates he has. He's a hack. And I'll say it again. A hack.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

LipstickLesbian wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:16 pm
gigicc wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:24 pm Does she have another new boyfriend..?
I think she said she doesn’t have a boyfriend, but that she’s talking to someone.
She said the guy in one of her recent instagram pictures wasn't her boyfriend but I'd but he's the guy she's talking to. Maddie is desperate for a boyfriend, cause she knows that's the only way to save her channel, her views have been super low recently and you know she wants another baby. I'd bet if she was still with Peyton she'd be pregnant again by now, and if she's with this new guy by the end of the early she'll be pregnant and give birth in 2021.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Deesker wrote:
Deesker wrote: Oh please. Get a damn grip. They weren't even near anyone and Fauci is a hack. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing.
The man who has 30 doctorate degrees is a hack? You’re funny. Trump is the hack who calls this virus scamdemic and Kung flu. Guess you’re one of the conservative idiots who goes out without a mask on

And you're the sheep idiot who believes everything Fauci says. Yes. He's a hack. Move on. If Fauci said jumping off a building would help eliminate the virus, you'd do it. Use your brain and do your own research and stop listening to this moron. I don't give a shit how many doctorates he has. He's a hack. And I'll say it again. A hack.
The only hack here is you. I feel sorry for you and anybody who supports trump in any way. Hopefully you don’t die from this virus due to ignorance

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Deesker wrote:
Deesker wrote: Oh please. Get a damn grip. They weren't even near anyone and Fauci is a hack. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing.

The only hack here is you. I feel sorry for you and anybody who supports trump in any way. Hopefully you don’t die from this virus due to ignorance.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

LexiRae wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:34 am
Deesker wrote:

The only hack here is you. I feel sorry for you and anybody who supports trump in any way. Hopefully you don’t die from this virus due to ignorance.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Let that sink in. You quickly assume bc of my comments, I'm a Trump supporter. It shows your stupidity in all areas. Now go back and be a good girl and make sure you listen to Fauci and do everything he says so you can get your gold stars. Fauci is God. Fauci is God.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Deesker wrote:
Deesker wrote: And you're the sheep idiot who believes everything Fauci says. Yes. He's a hack. Move on. If Fauci said jumping off a building would help eliminate the virus, you'd do it. Use your brain and do your own research and stop listening to this moron. I don't give a shit how many doctorates he has. He's a hack. And I'll say it again. A hack.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Let that sink in. You quickly assume bc of my comments, I'm a Trump supporter. It shows your stupidity in all areas. Now go back and be a good girl and make sure you listen to Fauci and do everything he says so you can get your gold stars. Fauci is God. Fauci is God.
Clearly you’re schizophrenic. I hope you seek mental help. The virus has nothing to do with politics or Fauci.. it’s a deadly and dangerous virus. Sorry you’re too stupid to see that

gigicc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigicc »

Deesker wrote:
Deesker wrote: And you're the sheep idiot who believes everything Fauci says. Yes. He's a hack. Move on. If Fauci said jumping off a building would help eliminate the virus, you'd do it. Use your brain and do your own research and stop listening to this moron. I don't give a shit how many doctorates he has. He's a hack. And I'll say it again. A hack.

dude shut up lmao no one here agrees with you or cares what you think. why are you spreading your backwards beliefs on a teen mom thread???
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

gigicc wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:08 pm
Deesker wrote:

dude shut up lmao no one here agrees with you or cares what you think. why are you spreading your backwards beliefs on a teen mom thread???
And no one cares what you think either, mask bully.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

As always - thought something happened but it’s just a troll

Anyways... her newest video.
I’ll say I’m proud of her for losing weight, as well as slightly better editing. It takes time. But she recorded through the week (didn’t only showed one meal a day if that but whatever) but my ex went ‘vegan’ and did the same thing as her. Vegan chips and dip, vegan ice cream, fast food with cheese taken out. Lmao i watch a Canadian makeup artist who is also vegan and posts videos about it. She’ll do oatmeal for breakfast with assortments if fruit, maple syrup, peanut butter, etc. And she makes it look easy.

Also, she’s been asking for people to let her know what would make her videos better. I can’t tell her cause she’ll flip and sick her minions on me but tbh she needs to cut her mom out of the video completely. No background voice. And she HAS to stop mentioning the Karen’s every two seconds. She and her mom are the only Karen’s - everytime I hear her reference the name, instant dislike.
CPS was there interviewing Avie.

She overall needs to spend time on her videos whether it’s recording more clips, or editing. A typical job is 40 hours a week. Spend that on your videos - don’t just rush to get it over with.
Brush your hair???? Would you attend a job that way? It’s not just how your hair is. It’s how it is in the morning and just stays that way.

Overall she needs to put more effort into everything she does. She half asses it at best and calls it good.

jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Deesker wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:57 pm
Deesker wrote:
Literally getting second hand embarrassment reading your posts and just to be clear its not because I give any fucks about your political stance or view on COVID.
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:21 am As always - thought something happened but it’s just a troll

Also, she’s been asking for people to let her know what would make her videos better. I can’t tell her cause she’ll flip and sick her minions on me but tbh she needs to cut her mom out of the video completely. No background voice. And she HAS to stop mentioning the Karen’s every two seconds. She and her mom are the only Karen’s - everytime I hear her reference the name, instant dislike.
CPS was there interviewing Avie.

Saw this edit on IG about the Karen's and CPS and had a good laugh. Am I the only one who seems to want to watch her videos less the more she tries to edit? I had to make myself get through the last two.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

jayann wrote:
she’s so terrible. She’s getting mad at the people for calling CPS on her mom, who beats her little sister, with the help of her step dad which already sounds terrible but it was actually Avie who called them I thought???

Imagine your parents are BOTH beating your sister and you’re mad cause you can’t film a haul cause she reached out to authorities for help.

janeybug
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by janeybug »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:21 am my ex went ‘vegan’ and did the same thing as her. Vegan chips and dip, vegan ice cream, fast food with cheese taken out.
Yeah, I really think this is the worst way to go vegan. I've been eating mostly vegan for the past few months (everything I cook is vegan but if I eat at a friend's house or order takeout I don't bother) and haven't bought any of those kinds of "vegan replacement" foods. No egg or cheese substitutes, not even tofu. I do use oatmilk in smoothies but that's it. It's actually remarkably easy to cook vegan with only "normal" ingredients.*** I feel like my diet hasn't changed all that much and I haven't had to try any new ingredients really.
I also find it ridiculous that she thinks going vegan will make her lose weight. You can eat just as much junk food on a vegan diet and it looks like she intends to do that. Also, while good for her for losing weight, the "before and after" she showed in the video were so incredibly biased. Your stomach is going to look different when you're sitting down/bent over than when you're standing and engaging your core. Whether or not you've lost weight.

***easy for me given that I have the budget to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, only cook for myself, and have time to cook every day at the moment
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Okay so Maddie was driving in the passing lane and sees no problem with that.But, wait she's precious Maddie so it's perfectly fine that she is driving in a lane only meant for passing. Furthermore she broke laws driving with 2 underage people who not immediate family. While using a phone. Again she's Maddie so she's right they are wrong.
A teen with a provisional license is allowed to drive alone, but must follow certain restrictions. They may transport no more than one person under age 21 who is not a family member. With a provisional license, they may drive between midnight and 5 a.m. only when accompanied by a licensed parent or guardian unless driving to/from employment, driving to/from a school-authorized activity or for a medical emergency. Teens under age 18 may not use electronic communications devices while driving and all passengers are required to wear seat belts.
Also she mentions retaliation. I.E. sending road rage pamphlets to this guys house. Also putting
an ad on Craigslist. REAL mature Maddie. That's harassment. Yet she's not going to do it. She wants her minions to do it for her. This girl is a train wreck. And Everly is a train wreck in training. Listen Maddie it doesn't matter if you are in a parked vehicle Everly should be properly restrained. What happens if someone hit your vehicle?! It doesn't take much force to toss a toddler who is roaming in a vehicle while you chat. Get your life together and stop blaming others for your stupidity.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

ok by her face in the new vid girlfriend is definitely not losing weight. she looks like the moon emoji . everly is an absolute brat who cries the second she doesn’t get what she demands. maddie needs to actually parent that child. more eating out so she’s making no effort to lose weight lol. is she seriously okay with her passengers in the car cussing someone out in front of her kid? i wouldn’t be. it’s one thing to let it slip but we know that’s not what they were doing. i can’t believe maddie is going this far to get a private investigator for a simple road rage incident. don’t hog tha passenger lane if u aren’t passing.

idk if anyone knows about this but are jeeps really safe? i heard-l they have bad visibility and are at risk of rolling over as well as lacking side airbags. that would be a major issue if that truck actually hit her. if i was a young mom i’d prioritize safety over my aesthetic

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

every time she posts a video and there’s clips of her mom, I click out. Her mom is such an attention whore.

If she wants her videos to do better, she needs to stop including her mom who tries to defend literally everything.

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

“28 is a bit old to be having kids” .... in what world?! Just because you got knocked up at 14, doesn’t mean that’s normal lmao.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

The fact she thinks 28 is old to have kids shows how dumb she is.

I have to say, I loved her grandma. This was the nicest video ever done by Maddie.
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

SouthernBella wrote:The fact she thinks 28 is old to have kids shows how dumb she is.

I have to say, I loved her grandma. This was the nicest video ever done by Maddie.
I totally agree! Maw was so cute the whole video, I actually enjoyed watching it and didn’t get bored after 4 seconds

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

28 is old?!?! my mom had me at 29 and said she thought she was two young lol

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper