Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Mare
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Mare »

I used to really like Brittani, but lately I’m bothered by the fact that she only films ‘sponsored’ videos. ?? Does every video of hers have to be a sponsored video? I don’t wish a child’s death on anyone ever, and I wish she had Crew back. She does seem to like new and expensive things more these days.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

I just watched her stories today( already regretting it) and holy shit her kids are terrible! The worst part is she thinks its funny. No Brit, its not funny...step up and parent for f@cks sake! Give them boundaries and discipline. You are so busy doing useless projects you cant even try to parent those animals. You DO know why people comment " how can you get all those things done with so many kids"...It isn't because they think you are an exceptional parent. Not even close.Its a kind way for your followers to say WATCH YOUR DAMN KIDS!!!! She sucks. Plus her short/long hairdo needs to go. It screams 80's glam rock in a bad way.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

charliema16 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:42 pm Why is her hairdresser so incapable of blending those extensions properly? It’s actually infuriating! :x
I didn’t think I could hate her hair any more than I already did but this new hair is worse!! Hate the color. Hate the fake length. Think she would look so much better without the extensions. And this color doesn’t suit her at all, IMO.
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

She actually looked better with the blonde. Her hair is so high school 2001

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

Why would anyone want their home so staged and decorated to the point of it looking like a damn model home??

Look I know some people are really into decor (I’m not one of them) but this seems a bit much. Why not spend your time and money on other more valuable things?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Holy crap. I thought the hair colour was a shitty Instagram filter lmao.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

I just came here to say I have ZERO doubt her mother and ex husband are dating now. Her mother posted an insta-story of her on a beach vacation, and now Brittanis ex posted a picture of Carter on the beach vacation. So they all went on a beach vacation together. GROSS! There is something so wrong about these ppl. Brittani should have more self respect than to be BFFS w her mother after what her mother did. I’m so disturbed.
kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

ladycakes wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:43 pm She actually looked better with the blonde. Her hair is so high school 2001 ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Haha! When I saw her new hair, I thought "Avril Lavigne called, she wants her early 2000s hair style/color back". It's so outdated and looks so bad!
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Lala wrote:I just came here to say I have ZERO doubt her mother and ex husband are dating now. Her mother posted an insta-story of her on a beach vacation, and now Brittanis ex posted a picture of Carter on the beach vacation. So they all went on a beach vacation together. GROSS! There is something so wrong about these ppl. Brittani should have more self respect than to be BFFS w her mother after what her mother did. I’m so disturbed.
There's a woman on TikTok (jwalkersong) whose ex-husband cheated on her with her mom. She has some SAVAGE TikToks about it ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

I can't believe how obvious her gender disappointment is, I feel sorry for her boys. In my opinion she should be seeking professional help to come to terms with her feelings, not just relentlessly getting pregnant. I'm sure she'll have at least one more and I dread to think how disappointed she'll be when that one is inevitably a boy too.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

The boys bedroom looks awfully similar to @myhouseof8’s little boys room. 🤔
Brittani is like a bland piece of chicken. No wonder her ex moved on to her mom. At least the mom has more substance. 😂
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

She just used a poem as a caption for a photo that Kassady Bingham used YESTERDAY. though, she edited out the last two lines.

I just don’t get it. Nothing is genuine and nothing is original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

So her mother, her own flesh and blood mother, is fucking her ex husband, with whom she shares a child with, and this is just hunky dory okay???

White trash, pure white trash.........
Ohhhsnapppp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ohhhsnapppp »

Make sense why for fathers day she included carters dad in an Instagram post .

And then this post in 2017.

Bizarre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:39 am So her mother, her own flesh and blood mother, is fucking her ex husband, with whom she shares a child with, and this is just hunky dory okay???

White trash, pure white trash.........
I cannot believe she still has a relationship with her mother. Her mother is garbage. Brittani's behavior is super questionable, but honestly it's hard to blame her after what her own family did to her. I pity her, I really do.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

She has no shame. She has monetized the living SH** out of Crews Death. What a disgusting human being. I can’t believe I use to like her and watch her videos.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Lala wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:23 pm She has no shame. She has monetized the living SH** out of Crews Death. What a disgusting human being. I can’t believe I use to like her and watch her videos.
This whole candle thing is horrible. But she knows plenty of people will purchase it... absolutely horrible. There is nothing that is giving him honor it’s all $$$!
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

As a parent who has also recently lost a child, I find it extremely offensive and hurtful to us parents that don’t have a social media platform like hers to keep people talking and engaging in keeping our childs memory alive.

Most of us “regular joes” don’t have strangers on the daily sending us messages and letting us know how much our child is loved and missed. We have to grieve quietly and completely on our own. And we certainly aren’t making money from the loss of our child. It makes me angry and sick that she’s such a troll for tricking people into sending her gifts and money. It’s just plain sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Here I thought when she said her upcoming collaboration was meaningful that it would be her launching a nonprofit around safe sleep. Of course it's something materialistic that she profits off of.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Is the candle thing the same one that did River (Granger Smiths son) candles? Which they gave proceeds to a foundation. Just curious. I notice a lot of what she does and says are usually after Grangers wife does/says those things (the donut shop asking about her son and she said he's good then Brittani told the same story about the nail salon women asking about the baby). She also started talking about cardinals after Amber would mention them (don't get me wrong I believe in the cardinal visitor thing to so this could be a coincidence that Brittani started doing it). They just sold candles through a company of River or called River for the River Kelly fund (drowning prevention) and now Brittani is selling candles?

I defended Brittani when Crew died having lost a child myself I understood a lot of the things she was doing was part of what I thought was denial. I remember turning to social media to keep my mind off of what was really happening. But she does seem to do it for attention especially now. I'm a firm believer in saying their name and them not being forgotten (as a mom that lost a child this is a fear of mine to be honest) but Brittani just seems to do it for the wrong reasons.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”