2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She’s been using it for a couple weeks yet her skin still looks like shit smdh not a great way to promote a productImageImageImageImageImage
Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Applesauce »

I’m wondering who asked how she does her top knot/messy bun whatever she wants to call it...For real y’all think some one asking about hair advice from her? She did a little tutorial! I have fine long hair and I keep it well groomed. She does not. Just like her picked skin. People also say pull out their hair... it has me thinking she might do it as well. I almost feel bad for her!
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

lagenialester wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:She’s gross shaking her body pretending she’s dancing. Yuck. And who in their right mind would take hair care advice from her? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“My hair’s super greasy, I haven’t washed it in like three or four days” Image

My hair is similar to hers and I also don’t wash it EVERY day because that helps keep it healthier, but three or four days?! Like if you don’t even know, it’s probably time to give it a wash.
I wash my hair every other day but if I know 100% I’m not leaving my house, sometimes i’ll do third or even fourth day hair because my hair needs it. But i’ll bathe to keep clean, and wash my face still twice a day.

I don’t get how she can go three or four days without cleansing any part of her at all. My face feels disgusting if I don’t wash it until late morning?? And the plaque on the teeth?Image

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Applesauce wrote:I’m wondering who asked how she does her top knot/messy bun whatever she wants to call it...For real y’all think some one asking about hair advice from her? She did a little tutorial! I have fine long hair and I keep it well groomed. She does not. Just like her picked skin. People also say pull out their hair... it has me thinking she might do it as well. I almost feel bad for her!
I swear she was copying Katie whenever she did that because Katie posted the same thing a couple days ago.
Amybee
Wallflower
Wallflower

2011EtsyOrdersBehind | Part 54

Unread post by Amybee »

We all know that Vanessa is a moron.. but today she really blew my mind with her “helpful” mental health rant on Instagram story.

Apparently she was scrolling through tiktok(shocking) and came across a video of a child getting abused.. instead of advocating to idk.. notify police, report video, flag it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... she was all up in arms about how she has triggers and seeing this video really “effed her up” she then proceeds to “teach” people on how to spot these video and looking at the tags..? In case someone is triggered by child abuse and their mental health takes a plunge.. WHAT THE FUCK.

Like is that what she was mad about? VANESSA EVERY NORMAL PERSON WILL BE EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AND UPSET OVER SEEING A CHILD GETTING ABUSED..... not just someone with mental health. Instead of advising people on how to avoid it, how about you do something about it. God you’re a fucking dumbass.

I sat there listening to her entire rant, waiting for her to sympathize with the child, waiting for her to tell people to report this activity..to write a letter to tiktok on their content monitoring.. but nothing.

Summary. “Guys, feel bad for me because I have triggers and I saw a video of a child getting abused and now I’m upset. Advice to everyone, here is how you can spot and avoid watching child abuse content on social media, here is how you can block it... we don’t know if someone out there has triggers about watching this content so we need to be aware and know how to avoid it.. the end”
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011EtsyOrdersBehind | Part 54

Unread post by 131618 »

Amybee wrote:We all know that Vanessa is a moron.. but today she really blew my mind with her “helpful” mental health rant on Instagram story.

Apparently she was scrolling through tiktok(shocking) and came across a video of a child getting abused.. instead of advocating to idk.. notify police, report video, flag it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... she was all up in arms about how she has triggers and seeing this video really “effed her up” she then proceeds to “teach” people on how to spot these video and looking at the tags..? In case someone is triggered by child abuse and their mental health takes a plunge.. WHAT THE FUCK.

Like is that what she was mad about? VANESSA EVERY NORMAL PERSON WILL BE EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AND UPSET OVER SEEING A CHILD GETTING ABUSED..... not just someone with mental health. Instead of advising people on how to avoid it, how about you do something about it. God you’re a fucking dumbass.

I sat there listening to her entire rant, waiting for her to sympathize with the child, waiting for her to tell people to report this activity..to write a letter to tiktok on their content monitoring.. but nothing.

Summary. “Guys, feel bad for me because I have triggers and I saw a video of a child getting abused and now I’m upset. Advice to everyone, here is how you can spot and avoid watching child abuse content on social media, here is how you can block it... we don’t know if someone out there has triggers about watching this content so we need to be aware and know how to avoid it.. the end”
RIGHT?!? Wtf and today she's posting a tik tok video of dancing while doing a chemical peel....I can't even with her. That was such a f*&%÷# up, selfish and irresponsible thing to post

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

2011DaysWithoutPostingOnYoutube
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She can’t even post on her own channel but wants to make David a “cooking” YouTube channel? What’s he gonna make...Uncle Ben’s minute rice? It’s so funny how those youtubers think they can just create a whole nother channel doing amateur version of things like FrEnk and his shitty DIYs.

I don’t mind ppl creating other channels if they actually have a talent but creating a channel just cz you know you’ll instantly get 10k+ followers from your other channel is pathetic.

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Wow v sounds like such an immature self centered asswipe. I’ve actually reported shit before to the police only once thank god. I saved it on Facebook to send them the link checked back the next day sure enough it was removed meaning the creator got a notice and an investigation must have been started, esp since it was on a poor infant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Whoaaaa..... holy manic instastories batman. V, you need to get over it and see a therapist girl

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She’s turning the “guest room” into a home office for her? Doesn’t she mean THE KIDS’ PLAYROOM that she just gifted them last Christmas? The one they spend literally all their time in? All that space for her neglected Etsy business? Meanwhile David gets shoved in a closet, the kids get locked back in their rooms and she gets to have a whole room as an office so she can just shut the door and refund people for their orders when she feels OvErWhElMeD. I hope she will give lily the downstairs desk for her distance learning at least smh.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:03 am She can’t even post on her own channel but wants to make David a “cooking” YouTube channel? What’s he gonna make...Uncle Ben’s minute rice? It’s so funny how those youtubers think they can just create a whole nother channel doing amateur version of things like FrEnk and his shitty DIYs.

I don’t mind ppl creating other channels if they actually have a talent but creating a channel just cz you know you’ll instantly get 10k+ followers from your other channel is pathetic.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 0028fb.jpg
Remember when she said he was going to create a teen dad channel? 😂
Then a couple months ago she was telling him he should start a video game channel so he could get sent free stuff or something like that 🙄

I’d like to see the kind of meals he’s been cooking that they think warrant a whole new YT channel. Just film it and post to her already established channel that hasn’t had a new upload in weeks! We all know Vanessa would have to edit for him and voice over and upload for him. She does everything for him except show up to work for him.

Maybe he is getting out of the military next year and they’re brainstorming jobs he could do? hahaha she never mentioned him re-enlisting did she? She said he was going to retrain but due to COVID he had to deploy early and that’s why he went to training those 3 weeks (training for deployment). His new job training was postponed.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:She’s turning the “guest room” into a home office for her? Doesn’t she mean THE KIDS’ PLAYROOM that she just gifted them last Christmas? The one they spend literally all their time in? All that space for her neglected Etsy business? Meanwhile David gets shoved in a closet, the kids get locked back in their rooms and she gets to have a whole room as an office so she can just shut the door and refund people for their orders when she feels OvErWhElMeD. I hope she will give lily the downstairs desk for her distance learning at least smh.
I completely forgot she redid their room for Christmas...wow!!! So even tho she has a whole ass built in desk that she can work on, she’s gonna take the kids playroom? She doesn’t need a whole ass room when she can barely fulfill orders and when she does, they’re not even on time or have some kind of imperfection.

That’s probably gonna be her excuse for taking their room, that “she needs the table for remote learning”. What a selfish twat waffle, I hope David grows a pair one day and leaves her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but I just laugh when she tried to act like she’s a “momma bear”

This is the same girl that knew her daughter was getting bullied on the school bus and instead of going to pick her up herself the next day, she sent KC to get her while she filmed for youtube....girl you are not about that momma bear life.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lol the only time Britney ever acknowledges V is when she’s trying to shill her snake oils.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Vanessa: I'm *probably not* going to make an essential oils account..."

Riiiiiiiight

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Britney pay Vanessa for her label designs in essential oils 😂
The only time Britney interacts with Vanessa is when she needs something from her.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just saw Dani has an essential oils IG page too (not mlm but she has a code for revive oils). Whyyyyy though?

I love how now that Britney is shilling her mlm junk Dani and V came out saying oh I’ve loved oils for a long time now but I’m going to start talking and posting about it now. Just use them if you want but if you’re not trying to shill then what’s the point? Maybe it’s just me because I don’t see the big deal about oils...
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... ff41a3.jpg[/IMG]
Pick mark

Return to “2011teenagemom”