Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

That explains the post about Crew and her “grief”.
Perfect time to remind everyone about him and make them feel sad. Then go in for the kill with the candle.

It is disturbing how calculated she is when it comes to making money off her sons preventable death.
Jennie219
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jennie219 »

travelmom19 wrote:As a parent who has also recently lost a child, I find it extremely offensive and hurtful to us parents that don’t have a social media platform like hers to keep people talking and engaging in keeping our childs memory alive.

Most of us “regular joes” don’t have strangers on the daily sending us messages and letting us know how much our child is loved and missed. We have to grieve quietly and completely on our own. And we certainly aren’t making money from the loss of our child. It makes me angry and sick that she’s such a troll for tricking people into sending her gifts and money. It’s just plain sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you, I hear you and I am so so sorry for what you’ve gone through. I can’t imagine the pain you must feel and then seeing this influencer monetizing off of her child. Prayers for you and your family

Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking »

Hi, I don’t really keep up with her but lurk on this thread sometimes. I’ve read a lot about her oldest being a psycho, can someone please explain the story behind that?

Also, is her youngest 2 years old? Is it just me or is he advanced for his age? Minus the pacifier, he looks tall and older and he also seems advanced in terms of gross motor skills (the scooter) and he also seems to speak well too if I’m remembering correctly? Anyone else feel this way?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

travelmom19 wrote:As a parent who has also recently lost a child, I find it extremely offensive and hurtful to us parents that don’t have a social media platform like hers to keep people talking and engaging in keeping our childs memory alive.

Most of us “regular joes” don’t have strangers on the daily sending us messages and letting us know how much our child is loved and missed. We have to grieve quietly and completely on our own. And we certainly aren’t making money from the loss of our child. It makes me angry and sick that she’s such a troll for tricking people into sending her gifts and money. It’s just plain sickening.

I am so profoundly sorry for your loss ImageImage. Hugs to you, mama.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

sezzajaydee wrote:That explains the post about Crew and her “grief”.
Perfect time to remind everyone about him and make them feel sad. Then go in for the kill with the candle.

It is disturbing how calculated she is when it comes to making money off her sons preventable death.
Is the consensus here that his death was preventable? Can someone explain why? Sorry I'm a little late to the conversation - had a 2 week old at the time Crew passed away.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lionking wrote:Hi, I don’t really keep up with her but lurk on this thread sometimes. I’ve read a lot about her oldest being a psycho, can someone please explain the story behind that?

Also, is her youngest 2 years old? Is it just me or is he advanced for his age? Minus the pacifier, he looks tall and older and he also seems advanced in terms of gross motor skills (the scooter) and he also seems to speak well too if I’m remembering correctly? Anyone else feel this way?
it's the second oldest Cooper- the way his facial expressions are, his behavior at a young age (I noticed in videos before he was anywhere near 2 years old) and Brittani laughs it off and says that's exactly how Jeff was at that age. she gives him no discipline. he's very destructive and angry looking. I NEVER heard a child that age angrily scream like he does. and he only turned 4 last month. if you hear screeching in the background of her videos or stories, that's him.
I'll give her that her kids are very "advanced" at a young age, but I think that's from her throwing her kids in an all day daycare program the moment she gets pregnant with the next baby. by letting him walk around in only a diaper and a pacifier hanging out of his mouth, it looks so stupid seeing a child so advanced at that age acting and looking like an infant. Cash freaks tf out if that pacifier goes missing

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

I’ve noticed that repeatedly with Cooper also. He’s very aggressive, looks angry the majority of the time and you often see her end or cut an insta story as he’s about to punch something. Very odd behaviour for a child and not something that any of my kids ever did. So much aggression at that age is a huge red flag imo
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:That explains the post about Crew and her “grief”.

Is the consensus here that his death was preventable? Can someone explain why? Sorry I'm a little late to the conversation - had a 2 week old at the time Crew passed away.
They put him in an adult bed, which is an unsafe sleeping environment. Which was fairly typical of Brittani. Crew was constantly surrounded by fluffy blankets, scrunched up in a swing and in her bed with a huge blanket on him.

There was also apparently a comment that he was found in between the mattress and headboard on the day he was hospitalised.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

So he quote about grief was copied from Kassady Bingham the day before and then the candle thing was copied from another mother?

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:55 pm That explains the post about Crew and her “grief”.

[/quote
One hundred percent agreed! I had a feeling something was up when she actually posted a picture of crew yesterday along with posting a picture of herself crying in her latest story.Now I know why she did it. All for a weepy lead up to her latest 'make a buck off of Crew"ventures. No word of a portion of proceeds going to a charity or a bursary in Crews honor. Shes a whole other level of vile. Plus the website states that when they run out of the 500 limited candles( which as Brittani will quickly point tommorrow out sold out in 5 minutes)
they are selling another memorial candle in his name. Love to see someone call her out on this despicable behaviour. She's such a jerk!
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

The worst part is this candle isn’t going towards any charity. It’s legit going into her pocket. I’ve never seen someone do this in “honor” of their child and not put it towards a charity or fund in their child’s name. She made a candle to pull on everyone’s heart strings to give HER more money. SO FREAKIN GROSS!
somuchdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by somuchdrama »

Lala wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:42 am The worst part is this candle isn’t going towards any charity. It’s legit going into her pocket. I’ve never seen someone do this in “honor” of their child and not put it towards a charity or fund in their child’s name. She made a candle to pull on everyone’s heart strings to give HER more money. SO FREAKIN GROSS!
I came here to say this!! My blood is boiling!! How the fuck can 500 people be so fucking dumb to purchase a candle and not even think why aren't the proceeds going to charity? Like the go fund me money?!?...anything left over from the "medical expenses" should've have been paid forward to another family in need!! I think you have to be the biggest narcissist to do something like this.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

glowing564 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:30 pm
Lala wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:23 pm She has no shame. She has monetized the living SH** out of Crews Death. What a disgusting human being. I can’t believe I use to like her and watch her videos.
This whole candle thing is horrible. But she knows plenty of people will purchase it... absolutely horrible. There is nothing that is giving him honor it’s all $$$!
That candle was $22! Already gone.
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

I’m surprised she didn’t make the candle ~Crew’s Cold Brew~ scented. 🙄
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Soooo many charities & foundations that she could have had the proceeds go to. She could have made a foundation in his name. Instead she’s just lining her pockets. So disturbing & incredibly sad. Poor Crew. 500 candles x $22 = $11,000.

I bet you she’ll read all these comments & feel like shit & THEN say she donated the proceeds to xyz fund. AFTER THE FACT. So she can feel good about herself when people comment about what a great human she is & the likes start to roll in. A true narcissist.
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

I cannot believe that the way shes honoring her dead son's first birthday is by SELLING THINGS AND MAKING MONEY.

Everything in me wanted to believe that she was a good mom grieving in her own way, but she is literally sitting around coming up with ways to PROFIT off of her dead baby.

it is UNBELIEVABLE.

She could have just said "please light a candle with me" but no, she had to SELL ONE FOR $22.

Because its not about the candle,

or the birthday,

or the baby.

Its all about money.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Anddddd the second candle is f*cking coffee scented after her “Crew Cold Brew”.

Brittani is something else. What a POS
Fawnin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fawnin »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:39 am Soooo many charities & foundations that she could have had the proceeds go to. She could have made a foundation in his name. Instead she’s just lining her pockets. So disturbing & incredibly sad. Poor Crew. 500 candles x $22 = $11,000.
I didn't even calculate it, god that s a LOT.
Each candle probably cost less than $3 to make, with leaves almost 10 grand in profits.

"Light a candle with me for crew's birthday"...okay, more like "fund a vacation for me presented by my dead baby"
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

She is the worst. I truly feel so sorry for all the bereaved mamas out there that have to watch this shit show. And she isn't going to stop now that she realizes how quickly she can make money off of Crew. Sadly there are too many people out there who support her behaviour. Shame on her minions for encouraging her narcissistic materialistic bullshit.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”