Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Fawnin wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:50 am
FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:39 am Soooo many charities & foundations that she could have had the proceeds go to. She could have made a foundation in his name. Instead she’s just lining her pockets. So disturbing & incredibly sad. Poor Crew. 500 candles x $22 = $11,000.
I didn't even calculate it, god that s a LOT.
Each candle probably cost less than $3 to make, with leaves almost 10 grand in profits.

"Light a candle with me for crew's birthday"...okay, more like "fund a vacation for me presented by my dead baby"
Coincidentally she had asked a few days ago for recommendations on romantic getaways. We’ll be seeing her post a sappy baby moon photo with meatloaf soon. Wouldn’t doubt that this candle selling charade is financing it.
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jle0906 »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:58 am
Fawnin wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:50 am
FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:39 am Soooo many charities & foundations that she could have had the proceeds go to. She could have made a foundation in his name. Instead she’s just lining her pockets. So disturbing & incredibly sad. Poor Crew. 500 candles x $22 = $11,000.
I didn't even calculate it, god that s a LOT.
Each candle probably cost less than $3 to make, with leaves almost 10 grand in profits.

"Light a candle with me for crew's birthday"...okay, more like "fund a vacation for me presented by my dead baby"
Coincidentally she had asked a few days ago for recommendations on romantic getaways. We’ll be seeing her post a sappy baby moon photo with meatloaf soon. Wouldn’t doubt that this candle selling charade is financing it.
Yep! Call it the “Pay for our babymoon - Crew Who?” Candle
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

She really should be ashamed of herself. Profiting off Crew is so unbelievably disgusting. I can only pray she learned from the unsafe sleep habits and this new baby doesn’t become Crew 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Here is what the shop owner replied when questioned where will the money go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:13 am Here is what the shop owner replied when questioned where will the money go
Wow, I was speechless at first when I came here and read about this latest cash grab. It's going to financially benefit Brittani. I personally can not fathom using the death of my child to make money off of Instagram followers in the form of collaborations that exploit the memory of my child.

I was one of the few people here in the begining who pointed out that this was likely a preventable suffocation death, but I still gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was a horrible mistake that she would regret for the rest of her life. Now? I'm starting to think she's far too narcissistic and opportunistic to ever take responsibility or turn that child's death into an important message to other parents. She will never admit it, especially if it stands to hurt her bottom line. How many followers would purchase a $22 candle to personally benefits the woman who put her child to sleep in an unsafe situation? Or fawn all over her and buy her swipe ups? She cares about protecting her image and financially profiting off of a horrible accident that she caused. That's so beyond twisted.

I'm also willing to bet that having a mother who would cheat with her son-in-law explains a whole lot about Brittany's trauma and sociopathic tendencies. That was clearly not a normal upbringing, and I'm thinking it stunted her emotionally in a lot of ways. In this case, I think she's probably extremely callous, self-serving, and attention seeking, perhaps like her mother.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Someone please tell me she did not just release a set of preset filters using Crew's name... please. This is horrifying!
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Just so that you all know A LOT of people are leaving comments at my missing piece( the candle company that BBL is collabing with) and asking WHAT (not if) charity the money is going to. The owner explains although they do hundreds of collabs with a charity already designated that this is not the case with Crews candle. She stated that it is up to Brittani what she wants to do with the funds that are designated for her family. WOW.JUST....WOW. And now you can order presets in Crews honour! When is this f@#ng madness going to stop. She has officially lost the plot.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

honestT wrote:Someone please tell me she did not just release a set of preset filters using Crew's name... please. This is horrifying!
Your eyes are not deceiving you. She absolutely just posted that

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

What’s next?! “Buy my cheap China rags - I mean, boutique clothing - in memory of my dead child!”

Could she be even more blatant about her cash grabbing?!
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm Just so that you all know A LOT of people are leaving comments at my missing piece( the candle company that BBL is collabing with) and asking WHAT (not if) charity the money is going to. The owner explains although they do hundreds of collabs with a charity already designated that this is not the case with Crews candle. She stated that it is up to Brittani what she wants to do with the funds that are designated for her family. WOW.JUST....WOW. And now you can order presets in Crews honour! When is this f@#ng madness going to stop. She has officially lost the plot.
Yes, and if I’m understanding the candle shops owners response it’s basically that Brittani reached out to them to make a candle for her in exchange for publicity. The candle shops owner is basically saying lots of OTHER ppl donate their sales to ppl so this isn’t profiting off a babies death. It’s 100% is PROFITING OFF A BABYS DEATH. There’s no other way to describe it. And apparently it was Brittanis idea 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Snark_Attack
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Snark_Attack »

I've been following this shit show for a while but just had to say I am absolutely appalled at what this woman is doing. Monetizing off her son's death?!?! It is Brittani so it shouldn't be that surprising but my God the woman has no shame. And her followers are so gullible they completely fall for it. She is the true definition of a disgusting human and mother. I feel so bad for her children, she only sees them as dollar signs.
beigecardigan05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beigecardigan05 »

I’m feeling some type of way because I commented on the shops page asking where the proceeds were going and the shop owner replied some rude ass comment back to me that I didn’t even get to finish reading before they deleted their comment along with mine ... ummm I’m sorry but wondering where the money for this candle that is supposed to honor her son is going not wrong to wonder about.
I genuinely liked brittani ... but this is so out of hand. How are more people NOT seeing this?! Something is super wrong with her. And the people she’s doing collabs with are just as awful in my opinion.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

travelmom19 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:44 pm As a parent who has also recently lost a child, I find it extremely offensive and hurtful to us parents that don’t have a social media platform like hers to keep people talking and engaging in keeping our childs memory alive.

Most of us “regular joes” don’t have strangers on the daily sending us messages and letting us know how much our child is loved and missed. We have to grieve quietly and completely on our own. And we certainly aren’t making money from the loss of our child. It makes me angry and sick that she’s such a troll for tricking people into sending her gifts and money. It’s just plain sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know how long you've been following her but it's gotten completely out of control at this point. It started with the Starbuck's Crew Cold Brew, which is about as distasteful as it gets and it's been a domino ever since. Never cried one tear at all in the beginning and now she has to let everyone know how hard it's been. Fuck her. She's monetizing her son's death. Despicable person. And she's a horrible parent too. She probably got pregnant right away so that she could get more subscribers. Who in the hell spends every day decorating their house with 3 kids? She's too busy filming to be a present parent. But she loves all the accolades she gets. These people are idiots to feed her shattered ego.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

So now she’s saying she was never going to take a profit...after receiving a ton of hate on Instagram. Sounds fishy to me. She sent her followers to attack ppl who questioned her (in typical Brittani fashion).She hides behind her sons death as an excuse to not be held accountable for anything. The moment you try to get clarity on her actions or something that seems “off” she and all her followers are like HER BABY DIED! Yes, her baby died and she still capable of doing very shady things despite that. The more she redirects the conversation to that every time she cornered the more I believe she actually is guilty of actively planning cash grabs around her deceased son.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Wow JUST WOW.....a Crew candle for Crews 1st birthday🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Followed up by a flipping CrewsCrew candle in the “scent of Cinnamon Chia Latte, in honor of Brittanis love for Crews cold brew” fucking hell. I 👏🏻Still👏🏻Cant👏🏻Stand👏🏻This👏🏻Narcissistic 👏🏻Bitch. This is absolutely DISGUSTING and INDEFENSIBLE. Brit, you suck.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Amber Smith has a candle colab with this company as well, but unlike Brittani, she(and Granger) have handled the tragic death of their son with a lot of class. They have the river kelly fund that has fund raisers and they’re always donating to different charities. Amber is constantly posting about ways to prevent drowning accidents. Literally never once has Brittani said anything about working with charities or bringing awareness to unsafe sleeping. She briefly did that BS blood drive and posted a video of crews honor walk on organ donation day to gather sympathy and milk $$$ from her subscribers.
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

She said “celebrating dead sons birthday”.... 😳

Celebrating and dead should not be in the same sentence, especially in the way she is using it.

I’m mortified! WTF?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

bcuzimnosey wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm She said “celebrating dead sons birthday”.... 😳

Celebrating and dead should not be in the same sentence, especially in the way she is using it.

I’m mortified! WTF?
Doing birthday celebrations for children is common. Although I think what she is doing even asking for the candle company to make those (and her saying she's not profiting but the candle company has said they have not announced a charity so which is it).
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Celebrate crew on the hardest day of her life.....

Bitch please - your baby died. That along with his funeral should have been the hardest day of your life Not his first birthday.
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

While I get always remembering his birthday and doing something special but to say “celebrate dead son” is just not right! It’s cold as/F.

Hell she never said his name until recently. It was always him or his.

She’s pathetic and once again in it for the $$$$!

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”