Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Anything to make herself the victim.
Has she uploaded the fake crying Instagram stories yet?
In the middle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by In the middle »

And is still yet to share a photo on her feed of Crew alive. More than six months since he died but not one photo of him from the time he was with them. What the hell??
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 am Anything to make herself the victim.
Has she uploaded the fake crying Instagram stories yet?
Yup. Along with apologizing for “her nose appearing large” because she’s “been crying all day”. What? 😑

Idk why she does this. She puts herself in shitty situations & then wants everyone to clean up her mess.
Her & the candle company should have had the logistics figured out BEFORE posting the candle. That is the appropriate thing to do.

Brittani is a mess. She was a mess before Crew passed & unfortunately has truly unhinged herself.

She needs to get off of social media. Focus & be a present parent to her kids & get a great therapist & actually go to the sessions.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Lala wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:49 pm
Sharphole2000 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm Just so that you all know A LOT of people are leaving comments at my missing piece( the candle company that BBL is collabing with) and asking WHAT (not if) charity the money is going to. The owner explains although they do hundreds of collabs with a charity already designated that this is not the case with Crews candle. She stated that it is up to Brittani what she wants to do with the funds that are designated for her family. WOW.JUST....WOW. And now you can order presets in Crews honour! When is this f@#ng madness going to stop. She has officially lost the plot.
Yes, and if I’m understanding the candle shops owners response it’s basically that Brittani reached out to them to make a candle for her in exchange for publicity. The candle shops owner is basically saying lots of OTHER ppl donate their sales to ppl so this isn’t profiting off a babies death. It’s 100% is PROFITING OFF A BABYS DEATH. There’s no other way to describe it. And apparently it was Brittanis idea 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh wow, this is next level that she is actively reaching out to collaborate in exchange for publicity. I definitely got the impression she was not-so-subtly asking for free gifts when she was sharing all the Etsy stores and small shops that sent her things in the wake of her son's death, but this really cements it. There was a small part of me that thought maybe she was actually just trying to show appreciation by throwing some business their way, but this shows just how calculated she is.

Maybe she's insanely materialistic and no amount of money will ever satisfy her, but pulling stunts like this just makes me think her family is not financially secure and they can't afford the children they have. It's just so tacky and distasteful. Again, maybe it's a deep-seated need for attention, but to me, once I'm comfortable and can afford to pay my bills and save for the future, I have no desire to exploit a dead child or put myself and my family out there to deal with all the criticism and negative attention. It's not worth whatever she's making off of this "collaboration." Add in grief, and that's a hard nope from me. I'd barely be functioning, let alone calculating brand partnerships and profiting off of "merch" about a child.

And while she'll always have her lemmings who will gobble this stuff up, I think she runs the risk of alienating a lot of people who will understandably side-eye her for this kind of behavior. This time next year, I'd be surprised if she's still making a decent income. It looks like this caused a bit of an uproar, she won't get a free pass to be tacky for the rest of eternity. Can you imagine buying a birthday candle to commemorate a baby who will never get a birthday because of his clueless parents? And your candle purchase directly benefits the parents who refuse to take responsibility?

Brittani and the shop owner need to get their story straight. I believe the shop owner's original response that the funds (likely the profits left over after accounting for her materials) were for Brittani to do with what she pleases. But now Brittani is insisting that she doesn't get a penny, and the shop owner is ignoring this question and blocking anyone who asks. So instead of addressing the criticism honestly, they are deleting and blocking. Yep, makes them look legitimate and above board alright. That's not how professional business operate. That might fly with small shops, but large companies with actual PR concerns aren't going to want to work with her.

It's actually a fascinating case of gaslighting- Brittani would have everyone believe that she is not the one besmirching the memory of her deceased child, it's everyone who is questioning her in the midst of these lies and shady behavior around creating grief merchandise that she peddles to her sycophants.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Lastly, the dramatics of people who are “stunned, shocked, disgusted” by the “hurtful” and “shameful” comments is bizarre.

No one said anything bad? No one said “glad your baby died” or “i hope you die Brittani”.

They simply asked if the proceeds of the candle were going to a charity or a fund in Crew’s name. People can absolutely question where their money is going.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

FrigidBitch wrote:Lastly, the dramatics of people who are “stunned, shocked, disgusted” by the “hurtful” and “shameful” comments is bizarre.

No one said anything bad? No one said “glad your baby died” or “i hope you die Brittani”.

They simply asked if the proceeds of the candle were going to a charity or a fund in Crew’s name. People can absolutely question where their money is going.
I’d question it. Even more so considering they haven’t, to my knowledge, donated any GFM money like they promised they would.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Ok I don’t follow her anymore but read the mess on here. Is she really acting like she’s not getting any money when the woman selling the candle said all proceeds are going to Brittani. What the hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Lala wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:49 pm
Sharphole2000 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm Just so that you all know A LOT of people are leaving comments at my missing piece( the candle company that BBL is collabing with) and asking WHAT (not if) charity the money is going to. The owner explains although they do hundreds of collabs with a charity already designated that this is not the case with Crews candle. She stated that it is up to Brittani what she wants to do with the funds that are designated for her family. WOW.JUST....WOW. And now you can order presets in Crews honour! When is this f@#ng madness going to stop. She has officially lost the plot.
Yes, and if I’m understanding the candle shops owners response it’s basically that Brittani reached out to them to make a candle for her in exchange for publicity. The candle shops owner is basically saying lots of OTHER ppl donate their sales to ppl so this isn’t profiting off a babies death. It’s 100% is PROFITING OFF A BABYS DEATH. There’s no other way to describe it. And apparently it was Brittanis idea ImageImageImageImage
Oh wow, this is next level that she is actively reaching out to collaborate in exchange for publicity. I definitely got the impression she was not-so-subtly asking for free gifts when she was sharing all the Etsy stores and small shops that sent her things in the wake of her son's death, but this really cements it. There was a small part of me that thought maybe she was actually just trying to show appreciation by throwing some business their way, but this shows just how calculated she is.

Maybe she's insanely materialistic and no amount of money will ever satisfy her, but pulling stunts like this just makes me think her family is not financially secure and they can't afford the children they have. It's just so tacky and distasteful. Again, maybe it's a deep-seated need for attention, but to me, once I'm comfortable and can afford to pay my bills and save for the future, I have no desire to exploit a dead child or put myself and my family out there to deal with all the criticism and negative attention. It's not worth whatever she's making off of this "collaboration." Add in grief, and that's a hard nope from me. I'd barely be functioning, let alone calculating brand partnerships and profiting off of "merch" about a child.

And while she'll always have her lemmings who will gobble this stuff up, I think she runs the risk of alienating a lot of people who will understandably side-eye her for this kind of behavior. This time next year, I'd be surprised if she's still making a decent income. It looks like this caused a bit of an uproar, she won't get a free pass to be tacky for the rest of eternity. Can you imagine buying a birthday candle to commemorate a baby who will never get a birthday because of his clueless parents? And your candle purchase directly benefits the parents who refuse to take responsibility?

Brittani and the shop owner need to get their story straight. I believe the shop owner's original response that the funds (likely the profits left over after accounting for her materials) were for Brittani to do with what she pleases. But now Brittani is insisting that she doesn't get a penny, and the shop owner is ignoring this question and blocking anyone who asks. So instead of addressing the criticism honestly, they are deleting and blocking. Yep, makes them look legitimate and above board alright. That's not how professional business operate. That might fly with small shops, but large companies with actual PR concerns aren't going to want to work with her.

It's actually a fascinating case of gaslighting- Brittani would have everyone believe that she is not the one besmirching the memory of her deceased child, it's everyone who is questioning her in the midst of these lies and shady behavior around creating grief merchandise that she peddles to her sycophants.
I came here to say the same thing. The candle owner posted Brittani gets the proceeds and deceives IF she wants to donate, but Brittany says she doesn’t get a penny. So which is it?? I hate how she is justifying this by saying people can “celebrate” his birthday with her. What about all the other parents who have lost children? She acts like she’s the only one who has ever lost a child. I’m sorry if this sounds rude but i hate how she always claims Crew changed peoples lives and so many people loved him, etc. I just don’t understand that? Yes, he was an organ donor so he did save others lives but not all her followers lives changed because he existed.

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Just posting these attachments as proof before they get deleted. Brittani is trash and had no intention of “donating” any of the money she’s extorting from ppl via her sons memory. She only posted those “post crying stories” and said she wasn’t taking a PENNY...after ppl were saying how tacky it was. Tacky...the perfect word to describe Brittani. Just continue to cash in on your dead son then attack other people for giving you the side eye...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Momma2three wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 pm Wow JUST WOW.....a Crew candle for Crews 1st birthday🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Followed up by a flipping CrewsCrew candle in the “scent of Cinnamon Chia Latte, in honor of Brittanis love for Crews cold brew” fucking hell. I 👏🏻Still👏🏻Cant👏🏻Stand👏🏻This👏🏻Narcissistic 👏🏻Bitch. This is absolutely DISGUSTING and INDEFENSIBLE. Brit, you suck.
I messaged the woman who owns that candle business. She probably had NO clue people would be attacking Brittani and has never experienced this before but I set her straight and told her what a hack she is. She's probably sorry she ever collaborated with her. My heart goes out to the moms who had these candles made in honor of their child who passed but Brittani's doing it for shear $$$$$$.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

The odd thing about all this is that people are actually wasting their money on these candles. It goes to show how brainwashed the vast majority of these young women are who follow all these influencers. If this was a friend or family member I’d happily participate but this is just weird...
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I mean clearly this is a huge deal ... and we aren’t the only ones who have been in shock at her profiting her sons loss. Whoever that girl is that started the convo good on her. Brits army is a bunch of clearly influenced leaches to defend her. Also more candles are suddenly available for purchase after they could only guarantee 500 and sold out in 3 hours.
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

She just posted a story talking about the vacation she is taking this week. Candles must have paid nicely

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

This bitch infuriates me to my core. We get it Brit, you loveeeeeee your presets and now u have ur own, YIPPEE SHIT. We all know u love them so much, so much you flipping used them on STAGED photos u posted to Instagram while “baby” was dying/brain dead bc of YOUR INACTIONS AND FAILURES. Bitch please, go on this vacation and get a grip. You aren’t important, you are seriously pathetic.

I have never liked Brittani, this is true. When Crew died I felt horrible guilt for disliking her and her face..however the guilt I felt only lasted a few hours ......when it was obvious she was living for the attention(instead being in the moment with “baby”), she couldn’t stop posting stories, posting photos, tagging celebrities and Nordstrom’s, the list goes on and on.

Since Crews death, he is nothing but a paycheck to her. These candles, for those on the fence about dear ol big nose Brit should wake u up. Crew is a cash cow. Disgusting and pitiful.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

sah010315 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:35 am She just posted a story talking about the vacation she is taking this week. Candles must have paid nicely Image

Going on a vacation during a pandemic while pregnant. 🤦‍♀️ 🙄
These two are something else. Also...have they ever taken a family vacation? Doesn’t seem like it, but they always have time for a “romantic getaway” ... as if they need any more. He clearly looks at her & gets her pregnant.

Her hair looks like straw/hay. Please get a new hair stylist.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

She seems like the worst type of manipulative narcissist. Coming on her instagram stories saying "sorry, i've been crying" after posting a mean comment with the person's name on it. Her husband must want to escape everyday but she'll use the "my baby died" excuse every time they have an argument from now until the end of time.

I hate when people defend her with "her baby DIED!!" yeah, lots of good people's babies have died and they do good things, and help people.
Bad things happen to good people. Bad things happen to crazy narcissists too, and we've seen which one this girl is. It's all about $$$ and how she can benefit over her mistakes as a mother. I have yet to see her use her huge platform to help anyone. Nothing about BLM nothing about a mom who reached out who also lost their baby. Just Brittany and how she can make more and more money to fund her now "influencer lifestyle". As a mom who has lost 2 babies, she makes my blood absolutely boil.
yourladyship

Unread post by yourladyship »

Damn so she lied saying she isn’t receiving a penny from these candles AND when she said the candle company reached out to her??!! I barely started following brittini after what happened with Crew but has she always been a liar? I despise that
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Have you guys seen the YouTube video made by inquiring about where the GoFund me money went by YouTuber Headlines

At least someone is asking questions. The comments are full of HER BABY DIED! Let her extort the memory of her son for as much money as she can. If you even try to side eye her for shilling a candle in her sons name for personal profit you will be crucified!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tragedy does not give you carte blanche to get out of actually working a job. Yeah, her baby died. But so do lots of other women's. And they don't have big followings sending them money. A lot of them have had to get up and take their other kids to daycare, and go work actual jobs even in their grief.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Okay, anybody could make their own presets if they wanted to actually do the work themselves. The amount of people that profit off of everyone's laziness is freaking ridiculous. Just go into lightroom and play with the levels of brightness and saturation until you completely white wash a photo that should have some natural color. Presets are ugly and I will die on this hill.

I unfollowed Brittani awhile because I couldn't stand following her anymore for my own sanity. EVERYTHING she does is calculated to get the most sympathy and attention.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”