Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote:Lastly, the dramatics of people who are “stunned, shocked, disgusted” by the “hurtful” and “shameful” comments is bizarre.

No one said anything bad? No one said “glad your baby died” or “i hope you die Brittani”.

They simply asked if the proceeds of the candle were going to a charity or a fund in Crew’s name. People can absolutely question where their money is going.
I’d question it. Even more so considering they haven’t, to my knowledge, donated any GFM money like they promised they would.
That GFM money paid for their new house. Since that’s now run out, it’s candles and presets until paycheck #5 gets here. She’ll keep having kids until Crew sends her a girl. She’s never satisfied...also, talking about her big nose while crying those crocodile tears because people are being mean about her stupid candles...no people are being mean because you use your dead baby as a source of income. It’s sick. She’s going to spiral once this new baby gets here...especially if he’s just as clingy as Crew. It honestly worries me for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:01 am
sezzajaydee wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote:Lastly, the dramatics of people who are “stunned, shocked, disgusted” by the “hurtful” and “shameful” comments is bizarre.

No one said anything bad? No one said “glad your baby died” or “i hope you die Brittani”.

They simply asked if the proceeds of the candle were going to a charity or a fund in Crew’s name. People can absolutely question where their money is going.
I’d question it. Even more so considering they haven’t, to my knowledge, donated any GFM money like they promised they would.
That GFM money paid for their new house. Since that’s now run out, it’s candles and presets until paycheck #5 gets here. She’ll keep having kids until Crew sends her a girl. She’s never satisfied...also, talking about her big nose while crying those crocodile tears because people are being mean about her stupid candles...no people are being mean because you use your dead baby as a source of income. It’s sick. She’s going to spiral once this new baby gets here...especially if he’s just as clingy as Crew. It honestly worries me for him.

Well when Crew was clingy and not a girl she probably solved that by putting a pillow over his face. Hard to tell what she wants more - insta fame or a girl?
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Sooooo now all of a sudden she’s donating 100% of the candle proceeds to charity?? Just that new candle? What about the “Crew” candle?
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Motherof2dragons wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:56 am Sooooo now all of a sudden she’s donating 100% of the candle proceeds to charity?? Just that new candle? What about the “Crew” candle?
Ha ha NOPE. Look closely. This candle that all proceeds go to an anti- trafficking of children charity is NOT her candle. Not the Crew birthday candle, and not the cold brew candle. So if she says of her own candles that she wont see a penny then why has she not announced the charity for her OWN DAMN CANDLES! Seriously what the actual f#$k.She is a bottom feeding liar.
Snark_Attack
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Snark_Attack »

The trafficking candle is her mom's collab with the same company. At least her mom had the sense to donate the proceeds to charity unlike her useless daughter.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

In the middle wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 am
sezzajaydee wrote: I’d question it. Even more so considering they haven’t, to my knowledge, donated any GFM money like they promised they would.

Well when Crew was clingy and not a girl she probably solved that by putting a pillow over his face. Hard to tell what she wants more - insta fame or a girl?

Glad someone said it
👏👏👏
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
In the middle wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 am Well when Crew was clingy and not a girl she probably solved that by putting a pillow over his face. Hard to tell what she wants more - insta fame or a girl?

Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage
tbh I think her psycho son did something- a 3 year old, even one as aggressive as him, would see the new baby getting held 24/7 getting all the attention and get jealous. him being the psycho that he is would not shock me if he put a blanket or a stuffed animal over Crew's face as he slept on an adult bed at her grandma's house
Brittani wouldn't want her son to be known as the reason why Crew's dead for the rest of his life so it could play a role in why she doesn't further elaborate the whole story

just my opinion!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya'll are fucking dark. I havent even had my coffee yet.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

webby wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote:
In the middle wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 am Well when Crew was clingy and not a girl she probably solved that by putting a pillow over his face. Hard to tell what she wants more - insta fame or a girl?

Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage
tbh I think her psycho son did something- a 3 year old, even one as aggressive as him, would see the new baby getting held 24/7 getting all the attention and get jealous. him being the psycho that he is would not shock me if he put a blanket or a stuffed animal over Crew's face as he slept on an adult bed at her grandma's house
Brittani wouldn't want her son to be known as the reason why Crew's dead for the rest of his life so it could play a role in why she doesn't further elaborate the whole story

just my opinion!!

Dark as this is... I kind of feel the same way.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

webby wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:09 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage

just my opinion!!

The main reason I disagree with that, is because in that scenario she would still be devastated and would’ve genuinely grieved the loss of her son.
One thing that plays on my mind (being a self confessed crime show addict) is that first insta post when Brittani shared that something had happened to Crew. This chic is a cold, emotionless, boring, dumb (fake) blonde. Yet that post was so well written, every damn word, that it stabbed mums deep in their soul. It physically HURT to read. Bimbo Brittani came up with those words on the fly in the middle of a crisis filled with ambulances, life flights, intensive care admissions etc etc and BAM, she’s milking it perfectly from day one. Everything she’s done since then (and there’s been sooo much) confirms my suspicions
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

In the middle wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote:
Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage

just my opinion!!

The main reason I disagree with that, is because in that scenario she would still be devastated and would’ve genuinely grieved the loss of her son.
One thing that plays on my mind (being a self confessed crime show addict) is that first insta post when Brittani shared that something had happened to Crew. This chic is a cold, emotionless, boring, dumb (fake) blonde. Yet that post was so well written, every damn word, that it stabbed mums deep in their soul. It physically HURT to read. Bimbo Brittani came up with those words on the fly in the middle of a crisis filled with ambulances, life flights, intensive care admissions etc etc and BAM, she’s milking it perfectly from day one. Everything she’s done since then (and there’s been sooo much) confirms my suspicions
That staged photo of her crying on the floor.....

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

In the middle wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage

just my opinion!!

I’m just glad it’s talked about more openly now. I’ve been reading these threads for months and I think when it was first discussed no one on here wanted to hear it. Glad more of you opened up your eyes to it!
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Oh YIPPPPPEEEEE she was able to get 200 more Crews candles. So all the fools that didn’t one the first time can now celebrate a 3 month old stranger baby’s 1 st birthday.

I seriously don’t get the idiots that obsess over this baby. His fugly “inside and out” mom is responsible for his death IMO, and to have these fools wearing “Crew bracelets, CrewsCrew tshirts, Crew candles” I mean it’s CRAZY, all the while the mother is cashing in and living her best life....flying somewhere today with her weird ass husband.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Has anyone ever asked her mom/carter's dad if they're dating each other? :? :D :P

The candle fiasco left a bad taste in my mouth too.

If her intention really was to donate the money from the candles she would've gotten a lot more by simply telling her followers to donate to X charity on Crew's B-day. She could've told told her 800K+ followers to light a candle for Crew's B-Day and a lot more than 700 candles would've been lit for his birthday. Fuck, she could've started a whole movement. #LightItUpForCrew but now it's just #CrewForAFew. Bad move BBL. Bad move.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Who the hell buys a $22 dollar candle

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:38 am
In the middle wrote:

just my opinion!!

That staged photo of her crying on the floor.....

I still cringe at that pic even just the thought of it. My daughter recently had a children’s hospital stay filled with CT scans and X rays. Needles and blood draws etc. And an ambulance ride. It was scary as shit and due to covid my husband had to stay behind. NONE of it was on social media. I didn’t need to ask for prayer from the Internet. I stayed EVER so present for my daughter. Every post she made was surely designed to keep the audience watching. All the way down to the honor walk to the OR. And yet this chick is still going strong. 200 more candles!! $$$.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Did this chick seriously go to AZ??
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

glowing564 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:53 pm Did this chick seriously go to AZ??
YUP. BBL is a few fries short of a happy meal. Flies from a co-vid hot spot to an even bigger co-vid hot spot on a plane while pregnant. Her and meatloaf win the Darwin award.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

In the middle wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: I’d question it. Even more so considering they haven’t, to my knowledge, donated any GFM money like they promised they would.

This is what worries me about Cove- id or whatever his name will be.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

glowing564 wrote:Did this chick seriously go to AZ??
Mannnn, the way she hyped it up, I expected so much better. 110 degree temps + Covid hotspot + not that exciting of a place to begin with, what the hell was she thinking?! Jeff was probably thinking ImageImage when they arrived.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”