BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Everyone should follow influencertruth on ig. They talk so much about how all those of giveaways are huge scams!
megangold27
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by megangold27 »

earpsmom wrote:For someone that has a degree(albeit a medical degree), Frank doesn't present himself as educated. He seems childish, immature, and is definitely making my gaydar go off a bit. Every time he talks I immediately think of Patrick from Spongebob.
Wait Frank has a degree? In what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:33 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:24 pm Everyone should follow influencertruth on ig. They talk so much about how all those of giveaways are huge scams!
I can't find them! Do you have a screenshot of their bio?
No I'm just an idiot. Its influencerstruth with a s.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 pm I meant to say license and I apologize for the wrong term. I view it as a degree based on my husbands education. Its a habit. My husband is 5 classes away from a bachelors degree and has 120 credits. Theres also a paramedic nursing bridge course which is 1 year long that would give him the option to be a nurse as a second job. Its tricky and hard to explain.

None the less, Paramedics are just as educated as Nurses imo and I come from a family of nurses. Paramedics can do things nurses aren't allowed/trained to do and nurses do things that paramedics aren't trained/HAVE to do.
Firemen also have to go through the academy which is a year long. Depending on the station, you can be an EMT or a Paramedic. I'd never live in a city that had EMT firefighters.

Sorry for the tangent and probably TMI. I just can't believe that he's this educated(theres a lot that goes into being a paramedic and a firefighter), comes from a line of firemen, and presents himself... so... for the lack of a better term, DUMB.
.... When did they say Frank was a paramedic?
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

hellodolly_ wrote:
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 pm I meant to say license and I apologize for the wrong term. I view it as a degree based on my husbands education. Its a habit. My husband is 5 classes away from a bachelors degree and has 120 credits. Theres also a paramedic nursing bridge course which is 1 year long that would give him the option to be a nurse as a second job. Its tricky and hard to explain.

None the less, Paramedics are just as educated as Nurses imo and I come from a family of nurses. Paramedics can do things nurses aren't allowed/trained to do and nurses do things that paramedics aren't trained/HAVE to do.
Firemen also have to go through the academy which is a year long. Depending on the station, you can be an EMT or a Paramedic. I'd never live in a city that had EMT firefighters.

Sorry for the tangent and probably TMI. I just can't believe that he's this educated(theres a lot that goes into being a paramedic and a firefighter), comes from a line of firemen, and presents himself... so... for the lack of a better term, DUMB.
.... When did they say Frank was a paramedic?
Never lol. He has to be an EMT-B to be a firefighter of course but I’d be shocked if he was actually a paramedic. He worked in a relatively small town and doesn’t seem smart enough to get through medic school tbh
Lc29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lc29 »

Hi. Longtime lurker here. Just wondering, does anyone think scar could be autistic?
Lc29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lc29 »

Hi. Longtime lurker here. Just wondering, does anyone think scar could be autistic?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She doesnt seem to be, she just seems like an under stimulated child with severe allergies that are ignored. She looks bored and miserable all the time.

We never see those kids read too... have any of the kids ever been to a water park, beach or zoo? Like honest to god. I dont think so. I know she took Aria skating once, and she has been running with the kids a few times but otherwise????
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She doesnt seem to be, she just seems like an under stimulated child with severe allergies that are ignored. She looks bored and miserable all the time.

We never see those kids read too... have any of the kids ever been to a water park, beach or zoo? Like honest to god. I dont think so. I know she took Aria skating once, and she has been running with the kids a few times but otherwise????
The very rare occasions she has taken them out to the zoo etc was when Alyssa & her dad were in town to help because she can’t handle them.
Lc29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lc29 »

She just doesn’t seem like she talks at all.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She has so much crap in her stories where she’s redoing her closet.... and she calls herself a minimalist.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Ew. Can you imagine how annoying Britney would have been in Africa? Just one big excuse for an instagram photo shoot. Dressed in her brand new, never-worn “safari” clothes. Posing in front of everything. Probably forcing African children to pose with her so she looks like a good person. Probably complaining the whole time about the food and accommodations. Yuck. I think we’ve all been spared her mortifying behavior. Britney doesn’t exactly strike me as the kind of person willing to get out of her comfort zone and explore other cultures.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 2a54fe.jpg[/IMG]
Bitch you literally only eat unhealthy food. You just don’t eat as often cause your husband fat shames you. But when you do eats it’s only unhealthy food
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I haven't been on the board for awhile and just saw the last vlog of theirs... is she sponsored by Magic Spoon cereal? Who in their right mind, can afford $39.00 for 4 boxes of cereal ($9.75 a box)? Holy heck! Is it made of gold? That's just insanely ridiculous... I don't care if it's Low carb and keto friendly, there are cheaper options out there that are the same... and *gasp* you can make your own for cheaper as well! So, if she's NOT being sponsored, is she just showing how much money she has to splurge on such things? We all know after she cut off the camera she had a Dunkin Donut... and a huge coffee... so, wtf?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Scarlett does not seem autistic to me, but her walking keeps bothering me more and more. Britney always shows her with her legs extremely wide and she does that strange bouncing movement... You know what I mean? I don't think I've ever seen a kid do that. Not at least as often as she does.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Commonlove wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:20 am Scarlett does not seem autistic to me, but her walking keeps bothering me more and more. Britney always shows her with her legs extremely wide and she does that strange bouncing movement... You know what I mean? I don't think I've ever seen a kid do that. Not at least as often as she does.
I think it's gone beyond being 'one of those things'. I think she has problems (likely related to being a DMD carrier), and nobody is addressing them.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Breathtaking_views wrote:Bahahahaha measuring a drink in a baby bottle to drink?! Does she not have measuring cups? 2 ounces is the equivalent of 0.25 cup. Pathetic!
I’m guilty of doing this because I forgot my measuring cup was dirty Image
Lc29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lc29 »

It’s just weird that Scarlett doesn’t seem to talk and always only seems to react to music. Idk. Also, maybe I’m late to the game but does frank have a baby/pregnancy fetish?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Lc29 wrote:It’s just weird that Scarlett doesn’t seem to talk and always only seems to react to music. Idk. Also, maybe I’m late to the game but does frank have a baby/pregnancy fetish?
My son is just a couple weeks older or younger than her, I can’t remember, and he’s the total opposite of her. He’s constantly talking and doing things!!
kristi_double
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristi_double »

zipadeedodah wrote:
Lc29 wrote:It’s just weird that Scarlett doesn’t seem to talk and always only seems to react to music. Idk. Also, maybe I’m late to the game but does frank have a baby/pregnancy fetish?
My son is just a couple weeks older or younger than her, I can’t remember, and he’s the total opposite of her. He’s constantly talking and doing things!!
My nephew is 3 months younger than Scarlett (15 months now) and although he hasn’t begun to talk yet he definitely seems more ‘there’ and social. Obviously every kid moves at their own pace but I genuinely feel that Scarlett is a bit behind

Return to “Britneyandbaby”