GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ears wrote:Painting rocks for project underground railroad. It seems like it would be better to start with getting the pervert your daughter is married to away from young girls instead of just ignoring it and trying to sweep it under the rug. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... bf1839.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
What??? Underground Railroad? The sex trafficking thing?? Really Papa Perv?? Really?? I have no words to describe my disgust for this entire family of pervert enablers ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by eskayem »

So, if Trashley is trying to "escape her realities" why the fuck is she not escaping and road tripping with her offspring and possible NARN?!? Wouldn't that make more sense than, I don't know, putting on tons of make up?!? We all know you don't go anywhere because A. Covid and B. You'd document it or at least talk about it, neither of which you do. And it's easy to spot when you're lying, your mouth twitches.

You need help taking selfies Ms. Snoopy? Download FaceTune...
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Two big dates coming up: August 12 is their 15- year wedding anniversary. August 18 is the first day of class for their public school district.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pinky34
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pinky34 »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:35 pm Well what do you know Mrs Snoopy has commented on QTK. Apparently she wants lessons on taking selfies.

PS - thanks Monkey I have screenshotting down to a fine art😂I just haven’t figured out how to post them here🤓.
Rabbit it’s so easy to add files here on the website which I assume you use because I don’t see a Tapatalk signature on your posts. I am attaching some screenshots (they posted out of order in the steps I go over below but I think you can figure it out) to help but basically when you start a new post or reply to one if you look down at the bottom of the comment box you see Save draft, Preview Submit then just below then you will see the words Options & Attachments, click on attachments, that’s where you add pictures by clicking on add files. Once you click on that it’s going to give you the option to take a picture or go to your library and that’s the option you want, then it’s going to bring up all your photo folders, I just click on all photos because the pictures I use are always the last ones I just saved, you click or if you’re on your phone you touch the picture and it will put a check mark on it then click done. I usually click on preview to make sure my pictures posted you will see after you uploaded a picture or pictures a alpha numeric file name but sometimes I have problems with pictures posting. If I do I delete and start over doing the exact same hit preview again, they always work the second time so I hit submit and I’m good to go. I add my comment first then I go down to attachments, add files, select which album I want, then which photo I want, then done. You can do multiple pictures in one post. Hope this helps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Let’s see if Pinky can teach this old dog a new trick..

Edited to add - yayyyy there’s hope for me yet. Thanks Pinky for taking the time to type it all out step by step.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:Painting rocks for project underground railroad. It seems like it would be better to start with getting the pervert your daughter is married to away from young girls instead of just ignoring it and trying to sweep it under the rug. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... bf1839.jpg[/IMG]

And it's _Operation_ Underground Railroad, not "Project". If you are going to post a picture of yourself acting like you give a rat's ass about child sex trafficking, get the name right, and maybe say what the charity does, instead of just repeating the same sentence twice.
Oh, and you might want to do something about the groomer hanging around your family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snarklurker81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarklurker81 »

I love how the Snoopys and the Binghams neighbors and the Binghams all went to dinner in a limo last night and no Gardner’s in sight. They dropped the Bingarvelli friendship fast and hopefully it’s for good! I like the Binghams too much to see them go near the Gardner’s ever again! I would hope Mindy and Branden are disgusted but the nasty troll as much as I am 🤮
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

lmmomSD wrote:

And it's _Operation_ Underground Railroad, not "Project". If you are going to post a picture of yourself acting like you give a rat's ass about child sex trafficking, get the name right, and maybe say what the charity does, instead of just repeating the same sentence twice.
Oh, and you might want to do something about the groomer hanging around your family.

I’m not familiar with this organization... what exactly do the painted rocks do?
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Snarklurker81 wrote:I love how the Snoopys and the Binghams neighbors and the Binghams all went to dinner in a limo last night and no Gardner’s in sight. They dropped the Bingarvelli friendship fast and hopefully it’s for good! I like the Binghams too much to see them go near the Gardner’s ever again! I would hope Mindy and Branden are disgusted but the nasty troll as much as I am Image
I saw that too. Also I’m pretty sure the feral 4 were not at hazels birthday party recently. Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Not sure what the painted rocks do besides draw attention to the issue.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

SassySassenach wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I’m not familiar with this organization... what exactly do the painted rocks do?
The rocks were hidden around the ice cream fundraiser. If found, they could be traded in for prizes. It's interesting that all the Weisenberger families were involved except the Groomners. I still don't think Ass understands why Bison's actions were wrong, but instead finds it more an annoyance that people were upset and she must hide him (and adjust their public life) to appease these people to save her business.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Hate to harp on another LipShit user, but why must one ALWAYS looked so surprised when showing off her new "looks" ? It's kind of terrifying.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

eskayem wrote:Hate to harp on another LipShit user, but why must one ALWAYS looked so surprised when showing off her new "looks" ? It's kind of terrifying.
She looks like she’s about to suck dick.... blow jobs anyone?? Image
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Trahley's response to a question about lipshit being a "pyramid" scheme.....two things come to mind...does she actually know what a pyramid is and how much actual hard work would she have needed to do if she didn't rise to success off the back of her miracle 4?????

"No. Corporate America is the pyramid scheme. They make money off everyone working for them but the people can never make more than the top. In my company you can surpass those above you if you work hard. No pyramid here. Also pyramid scheme are illegal...my company has been around for 22 years and the ceo is a member of the DSA. :)"
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Here's two different comments from the 'Wisenheimer' family members concerning the 'Underground Railroad' on their IGs. PervyPop "Congratulations to Whitney who started it and To her sisters and mom who all teamed up to pull it off!" Really? Didn't see any signs of or comments from Trash. I think she was busy selling makeup at the pool where her 'fishies' were having swimming lessons. She is the other sister. Plus if she had been a faux part of anything, she would have made it known.

Second comment..oh shit..just went to copy and it has changed. It originally said " My sister and I organized this event...blah blah blah.." A picture of Brows & Loan, no mention of Trash or Mimi... Oh well, I should have written earlier.

Anyway, they are all full of shit.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

How do we upload a picture? It looks like on her last Instagram picture she had a photoshop error. Once side of her cheek looks blurry and dented in, surely LipShit doesn't blur your skin and dent it in...does it ;)
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

The last comment made me laugh out loud! No sweetie, the profits are going to supporting her pedo hubby who likes young girls. I don't know if this is a KAD or someone trying to get a dig in on assface...supporting an organization like this would be a big conflict of interest for this family. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... cd526e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Someone teach me how to post a picture please!! AmanDUH has major 5 o'clock shadow in her latest upload...I totally spit out my water, and zoom in on where it starts, hello photoshop fail!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You see how pinpoint Trashley's pupils are? Opiates.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”