Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by discretechristine »

spicy_dreams wrote:
discretechristine wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:49 am
Haulnarse wrote:The whole “i dont know where he lives” and some dig about his partner who he’s obviously been with for along time (years) was bullshit.

Rachelles dad - id be suing her arse so bad. Shes using her personal feelings (likely her mothers since she admits she was 9 when she last saw him, a 9yr old doesnt know to hold a grudge. Im guessing her mom had somewhat brainwashed her against her dad. He might have cheated or ran off with someone else. But lets not forget her mother’s bazillion marriages)
Oh my god Trashy needs to give it a rest. She’s literally friends with her dad on Facebook.
Nice show Trashy, hating on your dad.Image
Pretty sure this is him at least... Could be an uncle idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean that doesn't necessarily mean an anything. You could have the worst relationship possible with a parent and still be FB friends with them, it's a complicated situation. FB friends or not, it's not proof of anything.
I understand that everyone has different relationships with different family members. But this is a Trashy hate page not a, “praise Rachelle” page or “pardon Rachelle for some specific things” page. But saying this I’m not demining anyone else’s personal relationship with their family I’m just speculating about Trashy.

That being said, everyone is different. Why would you be friends with your dad on Facebook if he caused so much “issues, trauma and bad experiences.” I have family members like that in my life, I don’t have them on Facebook and I sure as hell don’t send them pictures of my baby. She says one second “he’s in Oregon” and then in the same breath says “I literally don’t know where he is.” Like which is is? And I think they whole thing about different numbers was a little bit of a stretch, you can easily contact people through Facebook. The whole situation feels like a stretch to me! A show for the camera! But that’s just me, I think she’s totally playing up there relationship for the camera. But it’s okay if you disagree. And it’s okay if you have different terms with your family members if you have a similar situation to her.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:01 am
Dani_465 wrote:The 80s called they want their clothes and hairstyle back!

And now... she only has 3 kids. I guess it’s on four when she needs views on YT.

What does that even mean? She remembers that he used to like girls before her? Huh?

Maybe she’s thinking of the chick Justina was rumored to have slept with. (Reference rachelle and Justin part 2 page 1).
kristi_double
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristi_double »

Dani_465 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:The 80s called they want their clothes and hairstyle back!

And now... she only has 3 kids. I guess it’s on four when she needs views on YT.

What does that even mean? She remembers that he used to like girls before her? Huh?

Maybe she’s thinking of the chick Justina was rumored to have slept with. (Reference rachelle and Justin part 2 page 1).
The “thinking about how my partner liked other people before” is just a meme that many people make jokes about. Nothing personal or serious

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hey dumb fuck... unmute the audio on the video, but you have sound. You’ll have to look at the video. I couldn’t get a clear pic because she kept flipping her phone.

Again.. trashy too nasty to wash ANYTHING before using. Emma’s new blanket, her jammies, and trashy’s overalls none were washed. Trashy’s shirt behind Justin. I guess she gets undressed in the living room.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Most little girls Emma’s age are in cute little swim suits. This bitch got her in a shit brown bathing suit smh

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Dani_465 wrote:Hey dumb fuck... unmute the audio on the video, but you have sound. You’ll have to look at the video. I couldn’t get a clear pic because she kept flipping her phone.

Again.. trashy too nasty to wash ANYTHING before using. Emma’s new blanket, her jammies, and trashy’s overalls none were washed. Trashy’s shirt behind Justin. I guess she gets undressed in the living room.

Yeah she just has to unmute it. I bet it what is too embarrassing to post, maybe Justine sweared or some thing. And she just wanted people to know she did the challenge but it was too humiliating to post
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Two different cribs and it's the end of the world. Maybe she should have ordered it months ago when it was available

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:34 pm Two different cribs and it's the end of the world. Maybe she should have ordered it months ago when it was available

It’s just an excuse for when she buys two cribs. Any normal person wouldn’t be too bothered by it. Altho, normal people would have bought a matching crib MONTHSSSS ago.
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

"Daddy's giving Asher kisses" where was Reuben? His name wasn't even mentioned ONCE in the entire vlog. I thought maybe she would've panned to him just laying on the floor, all alone. Or maybe next to her on the couch (since the ENTIRE family was sitting there) but nope... Not even mentioned.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

They are trying so hard to make people believe they really love and care about each other.
Rash is so hard to understand sometimes, I wonder if she is even speaking English lol.
She took Emma to the store in a pandemic to pick out a blanket and Rash just picked it out for her. Rash just picked up the first one she saw and of course Emma says yes because she agrees to anything.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Not to be super knit-picky but like??? She’s drinking hard seltzer’s or whatever but isn’t that kinda against being a good Christian woman? (We already know Justin’s drinking) It’s widely up for debate on whether Jesus meant wine as in fresh grape juice or wine wine as the scripture stated leaders did not drink. (Matthew 27:34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.)

I know my Church believes if you are a leader (they lead youth group) you’re not to drink as it sets a bad example for the youth of the Church. She’s literally doing it openly on social media and who knows how much her and Justin drink otherwise since they stick the twins in the automated sleep beds so they don’t have to actually wake up. Shes struggling to find a new identity and it’s really actually embarrassing. Drinking, weird teenager TikToks and suddenly trying to be “couple goals” with Justin? 🤢 Big yikes. Now if it’s true and she’s falling back in love with Justin after he was finally “able” to give her the three children she’s believed she’s owed that’s great and all but it’s still too little too late.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:Not to be super knit-picky but like??? She’s drinking hard seltzer’s or whatever but isn’t that kinda against being a good Christian woman? (We already know Justin’s drinking) It’s widely up for debate on whether Jesus meant wine as in fresh grape juice or wine wine as the scripture stated leaders did not drink. (Matthew 27:34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.)

I know my Church believes if you are a leader (they lead youth group) you’re not to drink as it sets a bad example for the youth of the Church. She’s literally doing it openly on social media and who knows how much her and Justin drink otherwise since they stick the twins in the automated sleep beds so they don’t have to actually wake up. Shes struggling to find a new identity and it’s really actually embarrassing. Drinking, weird teenager TikToks and suddenly trying to be “couple goals” with Justin? Image Big yikes. Now if it’s true and she’s falling back in love with Justin after he was finally “able” to give her the three children she’s believed she’s owed that’s great and all but it’s still too little too late.
I think it depends on the church. My church gave actual wine during communion and drinking is acceptable.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

What the hell is with Emma’s eyes in her recent Instagram picture? We all know she edited it to make them look that blue.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm
I think it depends on the church. My church gave actual wine during communion and drinking is acceptable.

That’s why I said it varies and is up for debate. But it’s a drink of wine not a bunch of beer and hard seltzer. I still believe it’s inappropriate for her to be a leader in the church and showing herself drinking online. I get it’s funny and quirky but it’s inappropriate. She can drink, hell I believe everyone enjoys a glass or can or bottle every once in awhile but to show it online to her young and impressionable followers is inappropriate. Sorry if I come off like a stickler (I am not lmao believe me) but I feel like based upon the imagine they’re trying to put out they’re such hypocrites.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

bunchofidiots wrote:What the hell is with Emma’s eyes in her recent Instagram picture? We all know she edited it to make them look that blue.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its freaken sad when your childs natural look isnt good enough for your instagram feed
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

discretechristine wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 am
spicy_dreams wrote:
discretechristine wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:49 am
Oh my god Trashy needs to give it a rest. She’s literally friends with her dad on Facebook.
Nice show Trashy, hating on your dad.Image
Pretty sure this is him at least... Could be an uncle idk

I mean that doesn't necessarily mean an anything. You could have the worst relationship possible with a parent and still be FB friends with them, it's a complicated situation. FB friends or not, it's not proof of anything.
I understand that everyone has different relationships with different family members. But this is a Trashy hate page not a, “praise Rachelle” page or “pardon Rachelle for some specific things” page. But saying this I’m not demining anyone else’s personal relationship with their family I’m just speculating about Trashy.

That being said, everyone is different. Why would you be friends with your dad on Facebook if he caused so much “issues, trauma and bad experiences.” I have family members like that in my life, I don’t have them on Facebook and I sure as hell don’t send them pictures of my baby. She says one second “he’s in Oregon” and then in the same breath says “I literally don’t know where he is.” Like which is is? And I think they whole thing about different numbers was a little bit of a stretch, you can easily contact people through Facebook. The whole situation feels like a stretch to me! A show for the camera! But that’s just me, I think she’s totally playing up there relationship for the camera. But it’s okay if you disagree. And it’s okay if you have different terms with your family members if you have a similar situation to her.

I'm not praising Rachelle I'm just pointing out that you can have a shit relationship with someone and still be fb friends. It literally means nothing. There could be any number of reasons why somebody is or isn't fb friends, it just isn't an indication or proof of anything at all. You don't have to like Rachelle to say that lol, I'm not trying to defend her I'm just saying something that I thought was an obvious point. It's a bit much to assume ANYTHING
just based off the fact that she's fb friends with him.

(This paragraph is about me mostly, so skip it if you wanna) I have very complicated relationships with both my parents. My dad disappeared for 10 years and would call me every few months from different places around the country, I was very sad about it and didn't try to contact him much myself because it was unlikely to improve the situation. I just kept hoping he'd decide he wanted me in his life after all. It felt like I BARELY had a father and there was lots of resentment but I was still fb friends with him. My mum abused and neglected me and I still have a very difficult relationship with her and even had to move away to get some space between us. I'm still fb friends with her. I have to have a million boundaries but I don't want to cut her of entirely, that'd actually make things worse. And if I defriended her she'd implode and be so afraid of looking bad (narcissist) she'd probably bully me into friending her again. It's incredibly complicated and if I tried to explain it we'd be here a while. It's just easier for me emotionally if I hold boundaries without cutting her out entirely. Who I am and am not fb friends with just doesn't matter as much as trying not to rock the boat.

Lots of children to narcissistic parents feel the same way, you learn from a young age not to rock the boat. It's less emotionally exhausting and prevents you from being punished, and the punishment can come in many different forms. Not saying Rach's dad is a narcissist necessarily but it's possible. He could just have traits, too. But that'd make it hard for her to defriend him even if she wants to, maybe she just doesn't care that they're fb friends, who knows.

And let's not forget he's her dad after all, maybe she loves him even if there are huge problems. I know I still love my parents despite them being responsible for massive amounts of stress and heartbreak. That's the problem in these situations, they can put you through hell but they're still your parents and there's almost always going to be a kind of love you feel for them. It's not like any other relationship. Most of the time, that love doesn't just go away when the relationship breaks down, it can shift and change but doesn't just evaporate. Not in every case obviously, but I'd say that's probably the norm.

As you said, everybody is different. Just because you aren't FB friends with problematic family members, doesn't mean everybody else should be doing the same. We don't know her situation really, and we can't trust what she's said is the whole truth, obviously. She could be lying for any number of reasons, good or not. It's complicated. It's definitely not as simple as "oh she's fb friends with him clearly she's lying about having a bad relationship".

And also just to say, she didn't say she couldn't contact him because he's always changing numbers, she just said it always takes her by surprise when he calls because she doesn't save his number, due to the fact he's always changing it.

You can also know which state somebody is in without knowing where they are in that state.

Again, I'm not defending her and I definitely don't like her. I'm just stating (what I thought) was obvious. If you're going to snark on her there's plenty of perfectly valid things to hold against her, there's no need to twist things or take innocuous things to use as "proof" she's lying. If we do that too much it just invalidates the rest of the perfectly good points we have as to why she's problematic and makes the whole thread look bad. Sorry if that sounds argumentative I'm not trying to do that, just trying to stick to the facts.

PS. I'm def not here to love on her lmao, I was the first person to point out that Rachelle is being stupid for using this as click bait and going so far as to mislead people with her title, insinuating she hasn't heard from him in 16 years and then going on to say he calls her every 6 months.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

discretechristine wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:35 pm
bunchofidiots wrote:What the hell is with Emma’s eyes in her recent Instagram picture? We all know she edited it to make them look that blue.

Lol wtf that's straight up a white walker baby!
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

kristi_double wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:

The “thinking about how my partner liked other people before” is just a meme that many people make jokes about. Nothing personal or serious

The way she was doing it, I thought she meant to show that after 3 kids she really couldn't care less about his previous gf. So I dont see how this is couple goals. And Trash just looks embarrassing. She is not cute or anything. Shes drinking Strawberita, 8% alcohol while breastfeeding twins Image

I guess she hot excited that they slept through the night and now she can drink before bed. I have no idea what she did to make 3mo babes sleep 9hours straight. Probably gave them formula to fill them up.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Whatever her issue with her father is, she doesnt need to air his dirty laundry for public opinion. His life, his choices.

I dont agree with what some of my family members do - i dont (very) publicly berate them on the internet.

Words hurt. One day she might regret being so public about his life, especially if it hurts him. She is slowly burning bridges. Shes a grown arse adult now too. Yes she can choose to protect her and her family, leave him out of it.

It must have been a super slow vlogging day if she had to include that footage of her all high and mighty.

Rachelle’s father - send her a cease and desist.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”