kristi_double
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by kristi_double »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... be7de2.jpg[/IMG]
She refers to him like he’s a 6 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Please please when there’s a new thread can it be anything other than ‘Brittani Boren leach’. This bitch has been babied long enough
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Brittani the boring leach title suggestion

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

She’s really pushing these presets even though she’s used two different photos in some of her before & afters ... also she’s been steadily losing followers. She’s down to 873k. People are probably starting to see her money grabs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

FrigidBitch wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:04 pm She’s really pushing these presets even though she’s used two different photos in some of her before & afters ... also she’s been steadily losing followers. She’s down to 873k. People are probably starting to see her money grabs.
LOL the Before picture looks so much better. Could use a little brightening still better than the After.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Her latest story, Jeff’s eyes look almost empty. I think the poor guy is probably really struggling with the fact that his greedy wife basically was the reason for Crews death and now she’s going to pop out another baby to replace Crew. Sure he could have taken precautions to not knock B-bitch up but I do feel for him. Has she actually bonded with any of those boys? She seems like she has zero motherly instinct.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her latest story, Jeff’s eyes look almost empty. I think the poor guy is probably really struggling with the fact that his greedy wife basically was the reason for Crews death and now she’s going to pop out another baby to replace Crew. Sure he could have taken precautions to not knock B-bitch up but I do feel for him. Has she actually bonded with any of those boys? She seems like she has zero motherly instinct.

no, unless you count redoing their bedrooms every 6 months as bonding

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

So instead of making Meat Loaf's bday getaway private, Brittani films non stop. The only reason she's doing this is bc it's a business write off for her. And Meat Loaf just goes along with it.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Wow. Her husband looks so dead in the eyes.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am Wow. Her husband looks so dead in the eyes.

He looks like he’s broken and pretending to be whole. Meanwhile she’s whole and pretending to be broken
Mamallama

Unread post by Mamallama »

Yes Brittani, you are indeed a disgusting mother
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Give the people the answer Grandma/Stepmom Honey.... where is Grandpa?? Disgusting family!!

:busted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I really can't stand her referring to her pregnancy as a "bump" all the time... it's never "baby," always "bump" bc she's obsessed with the attention she gets from being pregnant

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I have never seen uglier presets. Wow.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

madmax84 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:11 am I have never seen uglier presets. Wow.
She acts like they’re groundbreaking. It’s just overexposed & blown out lol. Bless her dumb heart.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

bcuzimnosey wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 pm Give the people the answer Grandma/Stepmom Honey.... where is Grandpa?? Disgusting family!!

:busted:
I’m all for a blended family but this is just some hill billy trailer trash sh*t.
Like how confusing. Poor Carter. I can’t imagine parent teacher conferences.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Well, the candle sales and GFM must be paying well, because I work in the travel industry and the resort they stayed at in Sedona, the Enchantment Resort, this time of year starts at approx $475-$500 US per night (and that’s for the least expensive room type, they go up from there). And we know that they likely didn’t stay in the cheapest room, I’m sure she treated her baby daddy to “the very best”.

It honestly just floors me that someone who is pregnant would even take the risk of travelling right now. Maybe take a day trip, or even an overnight close to home, but to risk flying and to another COVID hot spot just blows my mind. Come on Brittani, use your head, why risk your or your unborn babies health. So stupid.

Jennie219
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennie219 »

Her presets are $30 for what?!!

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

travelmom19 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 am Well, the candle sales and GFM must be paying well, because I work in the travel industry and the resort they stayed at in Sedona, the Enchantment Resort, this time of year starts at approx $475-$500 US per night (and that’s for the least expensive room type, they go up from there). And we know that they likely didn’t stay in the cheapest room, I’m sure she treated her baby daddy to “the very best”.

It honestly just floors me that someone who is pregnant would even take the risk of travelling right now. Maybe take a day trip, or even an overnight close to home, but to risk flying and to another COVID hot spot just blows my mind. Come on Brittani, use your head, why risk your or your unborn babies health. So stupid.

She could have it & possibly bring it home to the other kids. Orrrrr....maybe she wishes she got it so she can infect “honey” & get her revenge 😂
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

I don’t think Brittani is that excited about this baby to be honest. I noticed her enthusiasm for the pregnancy dropped exponentially a couple months back. At first I thought it was because she thought it would appear in poor taste to be super excited since she got pregnant so soon after Crew died and it appeared like a replacement.

Now I realize it’s because she knew it was another boy. I think when she made her video she really thought God had “rewarded” her with her fantasy girl, but now that that wasn’t the case, it’s like, eh, gotta get through this one before I can go for that girl again.

Brittani sure doesn’t care much about animals. The lizards, the crickets, now the scorpion lollipops? Peta won’t be working with her anytime soon. Lol

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”