MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by MOdrama »

Thirty dollars for TWO presets?!

I looked at The six little babes page a few days ago and they previously had presets for 7 bucks. They did a “last call” and now have a revamped website and the prices have gone up. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by keeliejo1992 »

In the middle wrote:
Xoangelicchic wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am Wow. Her husband looks so dead in the eyes.

He looks like he’s broken and pretending to be whole. Meanwhile she’s whole and pretending to be broken
Okay, so i have been watching her old videos for some odd reason lately. But anyways I am watching a q and a with Jeff from about a year ago. But the first question is about them going on date nights and that when they go on date nights, Jeff's oldest son watches the kids. Has this always been know?!?! I thought he only had Sydney before meeting her. If he has this other son, how old is he and why do they never show him?!?!?!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by keeliejo1992 »

In the middle wrote:
Xoangelicchic wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am Wow. Her husband looks so dead in the eyes.

He looks like he’s broken and pretending to be whole. Meanwhile she’s whole and pretending to be broken
Okay, so i have been watching her old videos for some odd reason lately. But anyways I am watching a q and a with Jeff from about a year ago. But the first question is about them going on date nights and that when they go on date nights, Jeff's oldest son watches the kids. Has this always been kn[IMG][/IMG]ow?!?! I thought he only had Sydney before meeting her. If he has this other son, how old is he and why do they never show him?!?!?!

thisisstupid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thisisstupid »

Can someone please direct me to the thread where the whole thing with her mom and ex husband is explained? I’m so confused lol.

lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

Honestly I think her gender disappointment is serious and probably stems partly from her strained relationship with her own mother. However, after having 4 boys in a row she must have known a 5th would be a strong possibility. Its just wreckless and cruel to her sons to keep having babies if she only truly wants a girl.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

travelmom19 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 am Well, the candle sales and GFM must be paying well, because I work in the travel industry and the resort they stayed at in Sedona, the Enchantment Resort, this time of year starts at approx $475-$500 US per night (and that’s for the least expensive room type, they go up from there). And we know that they likely didn’t stay in the cheapest room, I’m sure she treated her baby daddy to “the very best”.

It honestly just floors me that someone who is pregnant would even take the risk of travelling right now. Maybe take a day trip, or even an overnight close to home, but to risk flying and to another COVID hot spot just blows my mind. Come on Brittani, use your head, why risk your or your unborn babies health. So stupid.

The way she tagged the resort means it was probably comped by them
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

madmax84 wrote:
travelmom19 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 am Well, the candle sales and GFM must be paying well, because I work in the travel industry and the resort they stayed at in Sedona, the Enchantment Resort, this time of year starts at approx $475-$500 US per night (and that’s for the least expensive room type, they go up from there). And we know that they likely didn’t stay in the cheapest room, I’m sure she treated her baby daddy to “the very best”.

It honestly just floors me that someone who is pregnant would even take the risk of travelling right now. Maybe take a day trip, or even an overnight close to home, but to risk flying and to another COVID hot spot just blows my mind. Come on Brittani, use your head, why risk your or your unborn babies health. So stupid.

The way she tagged the resort means it was probably comped by them
Likely yes, you’re right - she wouldn’t push the resort if they didn’t do something for her. Even if the rooms weren’t comped, I’m sure they threw in free spa treatments or some extras.

She’s at the point where unless there is something in it for her, she’s not talking about it. These influencers get so used to being thrown free stuff that if they happen to actually pay out of pocket for something, they won’t talk about it anymore.

Did anyone notice that she tagged Walmart in her post about forgetting her pajamas at the hotel? Probably hoping that they would just send her a new pair, considering she listed the exact style and size she needs lol.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

That croaky croaky voice - geez
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Her voice is nails on a chalkboard. Now she has Country Grace photographing her...know who else does that? Aaryn Williams. Brittani is dying to be her and even though I highly dislike Aaryn, Brittani could never live up to her. Also, now she’s pushing crocs? Maybe it’s just me but those have been back for awhile...my kids have been wearing them for at least 2 years. She acts like this is brand new information.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Isn’t Jeff 40 something god he’s gonna be so old when this new baby graduates from high school..

Hopefully this baby looks exactly like crew did payback is a bitch!!!

Brittani is so fricken lazy is she gonna get a housekeeper next just like her bff Tara worthless human beings..

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

mssqueen233 wrote:Isn’t Jeff 40 something god he’s gonna be so old when this new baby graduates from high school..

Hopefully this baby looks exactly like crew did payback is a bitch!!!

Brittani is so fricken lazy is she gonna get a housekeeper next just like her bff Tara worthless human beings..

Adam and Tara are stay at home parents...if you need a housekeeper to pick up after you and watch your children then maybe stop having so many and stop being a lazy piece of shit parent. I wouldnt put it past Brittani to talk Jeff into a maid/nanny.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:41 am That croaky croaky voice - geez
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
She's a POS, isn't she? Takes Meat Loaf on a surprise bday trip that is a business write off and records it. He looked really thrilled too.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Brittani is truly a delusional and warped human being. There is something seriously wrong with her and I don't say that to be funny. Everything is about Crew now. She is completely on the other side of the spectrum from before where she never even talked about him. She is grieving but pregnant, which means she got knocked up 2 mos after her baby died. Which means she had sex. Which means I don't know of any woman who lost a child, who would remotely even want to think about having sex after their child died. She is becoming one of the worst I've ever seen. Just a complete and utter narcissist who put a camera on herself as she brushed her hair 100x's along with straightening her fake hair. And Meat Loaf looks pretty miserable too. You take your husband on a surprise bday getaway and film it the whole time. No doubt a business write off for her. And she posts non stop, all day, all night on IG. No mother has time to film and watch 3 kids and be a present parent. She sucks as a parent and a human being. And what appalls me more than anything is that baby is being exploited for monetary gain. How does this woman sleep at night? She has no conscious and knows full well she was responsible for Crew dying.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Deesker wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm Brittani is truly a delusional and warped human being. There is something seriously wrong with her and I don't say that to be funny. Everything is about Crew now. She is completely on the other side of the spectrum from before where she never even talked about him. She is grieving but pregnant, which means she got knocked up 2 mos after her baby died. Which means she had sex. Which means I don't know of any woman who lost a child, who would remotely even want to think about having sex after their child died. She is becoming one of the worst I've ever seen. Just a complete and utter narcissist who put a camera on herself as she brushed her hair 100x's along with straightening her fake hair. And Meat Loaf looks pretty miserable too. You take your husband on a surprise bday getaway and film it the whole time. No doubt a business write off for her. And she posts non stop, all day, all night on IG. No mother has time to film and watch 3 kids and be a present parent. She sucks as a parent and a human being. And what appalls me more than anything is that baby is being exploited for monetary gain. How does this woman sleep at night? She has no conscious and knows full well she was responsible for Crew dying.
You are spot on. Jeff looks absolutely miserable while she is on a high, thinking she is a star. Her ego is so inflated now...all at the expense of Crew. Thanks Crew, so sorry your life was ended but hey mommy is a Star now. I hate this pyscho b*tch.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

webby wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:09 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote:
In the middle wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 am Well when Crew was clingy and not a girl she probably solved that by putting a pillow over his face. Hard to tell what she wants more - insta fame or a girl?

Glad someone said it
ImageImageImage
tbh I think her psycho son did something- a 3 year old, even one as aggressive as him, would see the new baby getting held 24/7 getting all the attention and get jealous. him being the psycho that he is would not shock me if he put a blanket or a stuffed animal over Crew's face as he slept on an adult bed at her grandma's house
Brittani wouldn't want her son to be known as the reason why Crew's dead for the rest of his life so it could play a role in why she doesn't further elaborate the whole story

just my opinion!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I don’t think a child that young knows about infant suffocation, lol. The trapped in the headboard thing make a lot more sense. She is horrific and so are her presets.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Momma2three wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:16 pm
Deesker wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm Brittani is truly a delusional and warped human being. There is something seriously wrong with her and I don't say that to be funny. Everything is about Crew now. She is completely on the other side of the spectrum from before where she never even talked about him. She is grieving but pregnant, which means she got knocked up 2 mos after her baby died. Which means she had sex. Which means I don't know of any woman who lost a child, who would remotely even want to think about having sex after their child died. She is becoming one of the worst I've ever seen. Just a complete and utter narcissist who put a camera on herself as she brushed her hair 100x's along with straightening her fake hair. And Meat Loaf looks pretty miserable too. You take your husband on a surprise bday getaway and film it the whole time. No doubt a business write off for her. And she posts non stop, all day, all night on IG. No mother has time to film and watch 3 kids and be a present parent. She sucks as a parent and a human being. And what appalls me more than anything is that baby is being exploited for monetary gain. How does this woman sleep at night? She has no conscious and knows full well she was responsible for Crew dying.
You are spot on. Jeff looks absolutely miserable while she is on a high, thinking she is a star. Her ego is so inflated now...all at the expense of Crew. Thanks Crew, so sorry your life was ended but hey mommy is a Star now. I hate this pyscho b*tch.
Thread title - Brittani psycho bitch potato face Leach
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

^that was a joke, not an actual suggestion :P
Also, the sex thing, it’s a pretty well known coping mechanism when dealing with trauma. It sounds super odd and I can understand why people would question it, but it’s definitely a thing. I fell pregnant only a couple months after my newborn had open heart surgery & I remember being so embarrassed/ashamed that friends & family could do the math
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

In the middle wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:19 am ^that was a joke, not an actual suggestion :P
Also, the sex thing, it’s a pretty well known coping mechanism when dealing with trauma. It sounds super odd and I can understand why people would question it, but it’s definitely a thing. I fell pregnant only a couple months after my newborn had open heart surgery & I remember being so embarrassed/ashamed that friends & family could do the math
Except you didn't have an agenda. She did.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the middle wrote:^that was a joke, not an actual suggestion :P
I can definitely see it as a coping mechanism but you weren’t trying to get pregnant...Brittani knew what she was doing. She wanted a replacement baby and was sure she would be sent a girl from Crew.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

keeliejo1992 wrote:
In the middle wrote:

Okay, so i have been watching her old videos for some odd reason lately. But anyways I am watching a q and a with Jeff from about a year ago. But the first question is about them going on date nights and that when they go on date nights, Jeff's oldest son watches the kids. Has this always been kn[IMG][/IMG]ow?!?! I thought he only had Sydney before meeting her. If he has this other son, how old is he and why do they never show him?!?!?!

His name is Chris and he is 22. I don't know much else. Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”