afarmhousefull Part 1

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Their pond is the dumbest idea. It takes up their whole backyard and is going to continue to be a nightmare for them. She thinks they will only be battling algae for six months to a year. No that’s going to be a battle forever and the only way to keep it in check is you will have plants and lily pads taking over that thing and who wants to swim in that?! Why not put in a salt water pool and have low maintenance and clean water? Ours is so easy to take care of.
I don't care about your life
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I thought the pond was kinda cool. I don't know the first thing about that kind of stuff though.
redpinkpurple
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by redpinkpurple »

hotcoffee wrote:Their pond is the dumbest idea. It takes up their whole backyard and is going to continue to be a nightmare for them. She thinks they will only be battling algae for six months to a year. No that’s going to be a battle forever and the only way to keep it in check is you will have plants and lily pads taking over that thing and who wants to swim in that?! Why not put in a salt water pool and have low maintenance and clean water? Ours is so easy to take care of.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea but the location is crazy to me. It’s RIGHT NEXT to their house. They have a ton of land, why not move it away from the house? It’s practically right out the door. They could have made a cool oasis out further in the yard.

Also she is feeling herself majorly lately, which good for her but also chill out. And if anyone was surprised they are trump supporters look at where they live, how they live, the education they have and believe in and what she is passionate about. None of that says liberal to me at all. We are all allowed to be different but it’s always upsetting when you find out how closed minded and racist people can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Exactly, I found out that one of my favorite YouTubers Farmhouse Vernacular was one of those "all lives matter" twits and I unsubscribed. Made me sad. This one might be next.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She designed that farmhouse at only 16 and three quarters years old. For the pond, she couldn't come up with something better?

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

It's not that great of a house either.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Quick glance at her IG stories today and it looks like she's topless!

Didn't she used to be a proponent of modesty?

I missed the memo when she changed sides on this.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

She doesn't post on YouTube much anymore, but I caught her Facebook story yesterday and her oldest is getting married in a couple weeks? Talk about a child groom. What is he, 19 max?
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

I watched so you don’t have to.

She slept in so her house is a mess. ‘Crack house status’ as she says. Queue cleaning montage that I fast forward through.

The oldest got married October 30th. After dating the girl for 12 months and 30 day engagement. He didn’t end up in the marines and it’s Gods plan because he would have had to be vaccinated if enlisted. He was 18 on his wedding day.

She graduated him from homeschool with 3 credits left which he supposedly finished over the summer. Idk about you but typically you have to complete your education before you graduate. I thought that was kinda the point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Lol because of a vaccine. How stupid. He’d be injected with so many different vaccines when he got to boot camp anyway. But this one vaccine is a problem?
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I hope someone explained to the kid that you don't have to be married to get laid.

Jeez Louise!

Return to “A-H”