JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by cjl123 »

I still can’t believe how shitty Jessica laid out her house lol a whole suite basically empty. So much of her first floor wasted. It’s annoying that T & C room has to double as guest room yet they have a whole ass empty suite. Jessica truly has more money than brains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

sondraK wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:32 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:11 am
tuttifruittitea wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:39 am so confused about mimi. where is she?? have they even stayed there since moving in?

I don't think she's been there since they first moved in. Someone said they bought a home in a 55+ community (can grandkids visit/spend the night there cause some have rules against that). I assume she is getting ready for her school to open but what happened to being there on weekends? Lol!
Idk if they can visit or not.I'm sure they won't allow kids out running around screaming;that's kinda the whole point of it being 55+.lol
Jesss said it was a mobile home park,so they prob. have a small living space n may not have room for them to spend the night. At least not comfortably or for very long.
Maybe that was the whole point of downsizing anyway
My mom lives in a 55 plus community and yes kids can visit up to 2 weeks at a time. You cant keep families away from their grandparents or parents . You just cant live in that community and have kids or anyone living there if they are not 55
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Is there a full bath on the first floor for Caden and Tommy to use or do they have to go upstairs to shower?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Momto3boys wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:40 am
sondraK wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:32 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:11 am

I don't think she's been there since they first moved in. Someone said they bought a home in a 55+ community (can grandkids visit/spend the night there cause some have rules against that). I assume she is getting ready for her school to open but what happened to being there on weekends? Lol!
Idk if they can visit or not.I'm sure they won't allow kids out running around screaming;that's kinda the whole point of it being 55+.lol
Jesss said it was a mobile home park,so they prob. have a small living space n may not have room for them to spend the night. At least not comfortably or for very long.
Maybe that was the whole point of downsizing anyway
My mom lives in a 55 plus community and yes kids can visit up to 2 weeks at a time. You cant keep families away from their grandparents or parents . You just cant live in that community and have kids or anyone living there if they are not 55
Makes sense its allowed just a limit on it. I can't imagine even the most well behaved would have fun in that kind of place because I know mine would be bored out of their minds. Jess kids would for sure be creating noise.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She should have done a video game theme. I've seen a lot better ones than what she did with that beach theme. I think the beds bother me as well. She could have done 2 full beds and for guests it would have been plenty, what guest needs a king bed? The boys finally have beds but only because they double for guests. Its just sad. Those boys are an after thought for her, she needs to stop with the mom of 7 because she doesn't care about T & C at all. But then this is someone that bought a 10 year old Chutes & Ladders.
I’ve just realized, all of Jess’s kids are basically going to be forced to sleep in twin beds until they move out except for Princess Lilia. There’s just not enough space other wise. Unless the twins room is as big or bigger than T&C’s room, but they’re getting bunk beds right?

I know that’s normal for a lot of kids but still seems like it could have been better planned. At least none of these kids have super tall or big genes where they’re likely to physically out grow twin beds. Imagine knowing when you grow up that your parents had all this money to build you a perfect life and they just didn’t.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:17 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:She should have done a video game theme. I've seen a lot better ones than what she did with that beach theme. I think the beds bother me as well. She could have done 2 full beds and for guests it would have been plenty, what guest needs a king bed? The boys finally have beds but only because they double for guests. Its just sad. Those boys are an after thought for her, she needs to stop with the mom of 7 because she doesn't care about T & C at all. But then this is someone that bought a 10 year old Chutes & Ladders.
I’ve just realized, all of Jess’s kids are basically going to be forced to sleep in twin beds until they move out except for Princess Lilia. There’s just not enough space other wise. Unless the twins room is as big or bigger than T&C’s room, but they’re getting bunk beds right?

I know that’s normal for a lot of kids but still seems like it could have been better planned. At least none of these kids have super tall or big genes where they’re likely to physically out grow twin beds. Imagine knowing when you grow up that your parents had all this money to build you a perfect life and they just didn’t.
Lol true. The thing is they make full over full bunk beds.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

OT but does anyone have a working link to the YTMD discord?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

https://discord.gg/teV37Q think it should work for 24 hours
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

AttackAttack95 wrote:The new vlog felt really weird. I feel bad for Chris although I do think something was said between him and his boys and that’s why he was upset. Ik messs said it was about COVID but I think that’s an exscuse. Mostly because jesss hasn’t really social distancesed And she had invited multiple people at her house and other places as well. Or thier mom called out on her bs Image
Caden prolly said he can't wait to go back to his mom's

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:59 pm https://discord.gg/teV37Q think it should work for 24 hours
Nope still says expired :(
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:

No one over the age of 12-13 wants to sleep in a bunk bed full time.

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Jessss: “Some people are open to having those super open co-parenting relationships, and some people aren’t. And that’s just super okay and I have to respect that”.

In other words, it’s not ME; it’s HER!

Maybe Chris was emotional this time because they didn’t have their usual time together in the long car ride, to decompress. Just the three of them.
sillybananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillybananas »

AttackAttack95 wrote:The new vlog felt really weird. I feel bad for Chris although I do think something was said between him and his boys and that’s why he was upset. Ik messs said it was about COVID but I think that’s an exscuse. Mostly because jesss hasn’t really social distancesed And she had invited multiple people at her house and other places as well. Or thier mom called out on her bs Image
He’s probably realised the mistake he’s made moving further away from them. There’s no way he enjoys parenting 4 kids that aren’t even his and he only gets to see his boys on holidays.

The vibe was definitely off in that vlog though, her fake pouty face and the over the top “STEP KIDS” round about explanation and him crying. I can sense a divorce in the works eventually. I feel it in my bones. He’s clearly unhappy and misses his kids.

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

She really had to add that last written out bit of the uncertainty of their safety going back and forth while she’s had multiple families coming in and out of the house during their stay???

Chris said himself they’re older and more opinionated. My guess is all the emotions came from the boys telling him in private about something they’re not comfortable with while being there, or maybe about their tacky beach hotel room and that their stepmom didn’t even listen to what they asked for
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

No one over the age of 12-13 wants to sleep in a bunk bed full time.

Hope the kids never have to live in a dorm then. Better than sleeping in a TWIN bunk bed as a teen because she never plans for them growing up.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Besides when talking about his dad or when Addie stopped breathing and when he talked about it this is the first I've seen Chris get upset. If something did happen I could see this causing problems in Jess/Chris marriage, look how unsupportive she was when his dad passed she just doesn't handle emotions well. It has to be tough being down when the one that you should be able to talk to is sunshines and rainbows all the time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder if their mom didn't like them going over to Gabe's? Also funny Jess saying she lets Chris deal with Ashley but she has had no problem using her as clickbait so how is that ok? You can vlog your life and still leave some things (and people) out.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Jessica is such a shitty co-parent. She said "t&cos mom just moved too i guess?" So she didn't talk to them about their new house with their mom at all? She didn't bother to clarify the type of lights they wanted in their room? Does she have any sort of relationship with them at all?
Shes never bothered to even attempt to make the drive down to them when they lived in Modesto, theres absolutely no way shes not close with their mom just because their mom doesn't want it to be that way. Everyone knows jesss doesn't put up with shit she can't fully control, she doesn't treat those boys fairly and doesn't make them feel at home at her house. Shes so disconnected from them
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Why the fuck is she laying all pants open down to her cooch with that annoying blonde kid? So inappropriate.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Jessica is such a shitty co-parent. She said "t&cos mom just moved too i guess?" So she didn't talk to them about their new house with their mom at all? She didn't bother to clarify the type of lights they wanted in their room? Does she have any sort of relationship with them at all?
Shes never bothered to even attempt to make the drive down to them when they lived in Modesto, theres absolutely no way shes not close with their mom just because their mom doesn't want it to be that way. Everyone knows jesss doesn't put up with shit she can't fully control, she doesn't treat those boys fairly and doesn't make them feel at home at her house. Shes so disconnected from them
Exactly..... she’s never made the drive down nor has ever had a conversation with their mom. Seems their mom doesn’t put up with her Messs, and of course Messs is the innocent one.

Seems that vlog fell flat. No video of the boys boarding the plane. I guess there were no tears. No goodbye hugs, or greeting of Chris when he got back. Trouble in paradise?! So she had to add yet even more videos of her miraculous twin pregnancy.

Return to “JesssFam”