Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Whatevergirl2
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Whatevergirl2 »

Justin isn’t feeling well, hence the need for NyQuill. He should get tested for COVID since we know they don’t social distance or wash their hands and are generally nasty people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

discretechristine wrote:Holy fuck that’s a lot of milk!!
Why trashy! Feed your babies not the freezer!!!

I swear she’s just doing this to brag why the fuck would you keep and store that much milk when you have TWO babies to feed???
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... fc33c9.jpg[/IMG]

There is no way all of that fit in their fridge freezer and they just now moved it into the deep freezer. This can’t be all of her milk I bet it’s donated milk.

I just don’t get why she has stored all this... what for? I have a 3 month old who breastfeeds and has never had a bottle. Since she was born, I’ve expressed around 500 ounces... and donated it to the milk bank! The only reasons I can see for expressing are to donate or to keep for when you have to go back to work or are away from a baby for some reason. WTF has she stored all this?

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Elliecat wrote:
discretechristine wrote:Holy fuck that’s a lot of milk!!

I swear she’s just doing this to brag why the fuck would you keep and store that much milk when you have TWO babies to feed???
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... fc33c9.jpg[/IMG]

There is no way all of that fit in their fridge freezer and they just now moved it into the deep freezer. This can’t be all of her milk I bet it’s donated milk.

I just don’t get why she has stored all this... what for? I have a 3 month old who breastfeeds and has never had a bottle. Since she was born, I’ve expressed around 500 ounces... and donated it to the milk bank! The only reasons I can see for expressing are to donate or to keep for when you have to go back to work or are away from a baby for some reason. WTF has she stored all this?

Way to go mama! Trashy is far to selfish to donate her milk. Hell shes to selfish to even feed it to her babies!

Even if you are pumping to return to work all you need is one day worth of pumped milk in the fridge and then what you pump at work that day is for the next days milk when you are away. Just feed on demand any time you are with baby then pump every 2-3 hours when away. But it’s not like trashy has a job to return to, she’s just a full time freeloader.

Definitely has it stockpiled you brag and make other moms feel bad.

Breastfeeding mamas: Please do not feel bad if you see a freezer of milk. You do NOT need a freezer stash. A stash of milk is not necessary under these common circumstances. Feed your baby not the freezer!

I follow a women on Instagram who was adopting a newborn baby boy and she had a deep freeze full of breastmilk that was donated to her for him. Another time I saw a women share a pic of her freezer from milk she pumped while her son was in the NICU. That’s the ONLY reason I could see justifying a stash like that. Let me know if you think of any other reasons.

Feeding your boys EXPENSIVE formula when you have liters of FREE milk in the freezer is just foolish and makes ZERO sense.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

discretechristine wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:08 pm Holy fuck that’s a lot of milk!!

Well if that is donor milk, she's even lower piece of crap than I thought! That is milk a baby who could really use it could have and instead it's setting in her freezer waiting to go bad because she's giving her babies formula instead!
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

So they got into an argument because Justin slept through the babies crying because he took NyQuil and was sick? Like I get it if it was a reoccurring event of him not waking up, but it seems like Justin as lazy as he is does his fair share with the kids and doesn’t complain about it. If my husband was sick I wouldn’t get mad at him. It just goes to show it’s all about rachelle and he is expected to be her little slave. I noticed also too she just gets to roam and ramble to the camera while Justin does the dirty work. & if she wasn’t pushing the boys sleeping so much during the night and buy expensive ass bassinets with built in swaddles then she would not need to go through the headache of transitioning them when they started to roll. Same thing as giving your child a pacifier and then complaining about how bad it is to take it away. Grow up, you’re a mother!
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Also in her latest tik tok with the trend of you laying on your child’s lap, no one else in their videos talk to their child. The trend is to see WHAT THEY DO when you lay on their lap. Rachelle asked for a kiss, kissed her, and then told Emma to kiss her. Like that defeats the purpose you moron. Lol she can’t do anything without forcing, her life is faker than anything
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Mammababe111 wrote:So they got into an argument because Justin slept through the babies crying because he took NyQuil and was sick? Like I get it if it was a reoccurring event of him not waking up, but it seems like Justin as lazy as he is does his fair share with the kids and doesn’t complain about it. If my husband was sick I wouldn’t get mad at him. It just goes to show it’s all about rachelle and he is expected to be her little slave. I noticed also too she just gets to roam and ramble to the camera while Justin does the dirty work. & if she wasn’t pushing the boys sleeping so much during the night and buy expensive ass bassinets with built in swaddles then she would not need to go through the headache of transitioning them when they started to roll. Same thing as giving your child a pacifier and then complaining about how bad it is to take it away. Grow up, you’re a mother!
Yep, as lazy as Justin can be..he still does a better job than rash at taking care of the babies in my opinion. There’s been countless times in vlogs where she is sitting in a room rambling on about pointless shit (painting walls, how hard life as a stay at home mum is) and she has the door closed. Completely closed off from her husband and 3 tiny children to talk about nothing for a solid 30 minutes, why not just leave the door open so you can hear if they’re crying too much and can go and help. If Justin did that she would 100% burst into the room cause we all know she cannot handle being alone with them all. Justin couldn’t even go to an appointment without her getting shitty about it yet she goes and does stuff alone all the time.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Dp

Last edited by kerenkrazyeyes on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

The whole freezer full of milk is wrong tbh. Its one thing as y'all have said if she worked but she doesn't. So shes just freezing for bragging rights? Messed up.

I had to pay 52 dollars per 100ML/3oz of breastmilk to give to my babies because I dont produce basically anything. I could never find a donor who didn't want a huge payout. Yet theres people like her sitting on gold and keeping it for no reason.

Surely donating it to a baby in need would be FAR more fufilling than stuffing a freezer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:The whole freezer full of milk is wrong tbh. Its one thing as y'all have said if she worked but she doesn't. So shes just freezing for bragging rights? Messed up.

I had to pay 52 dollars per 100ML/3oz of breastmilk to give to my babies because I dont produce basically anything. I could never find a donor who didn't want a huge payout. Yet theres people like her sitting on gold and keeping it for no reason.

Surely donating it to a baby in need would be FAR more fufilling than stuffing a freezer.

Considering her history, she’ll end up dumping half of it into the sink for “milk bath” pics with the boys in a couple months. (I feel that was a short-lived fad, but she did it with Emma). But I also see it as bragging rights, or there’s something validating about it. If I sold my kids’ lives online for a living, growing a stash of breast milk might make me feel a little less sh*tty too.

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:The whole freezer full of milk is wrong tbh. Its one thing as y'all have said if she worked but she doesn't. So shes just freezing for bragging rights? Messed up.

I hate that you had to pay for it. I give mine for free in the same way I donate blood for free. I feel uncomfortable when people charge for them (some want their costs covered, like storage bags or whatever, which is different...)

There’s no way Rash would donate.

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 7ac384.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Rash Image
It is so obvious she reads here ImageImage

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Hey hey guys. I’m trying trying trying to get more into Rachelle and Justin so that I can do more recaps for you guys!
But I’d be lying if I said that these two weren’t even more boring than Okbaby. However, they are more consistent with uploading so it might be harder to recap but I’m trying!
So lets start!!

Rachelle shows us that the boys love holding hands.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 452875.jpg[/IMG]

Reuben had his very first blow out. How cute.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 26532e.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle: “they’re SO happy right now!”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 56f7da.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle throws in a thredup ad.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6a2d59.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle does a try on for us.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6a64eb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c68bb0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 679dc0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3c6302.jpg[/IMG]

The carpet guys are replacing the boys ugly brown carpet and Rachelle gets a long sleeve swimsuit for Emma.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 65ce78.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle obsesses over Emma’s red hair.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 367172.jpg[/IMG]

The boys do some tummy time.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c80d2f.jpg[/IMG]

Emma does some color sorting.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c6bdc8.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle says her and Justin got in an argument because Justin slept through the babies all night long? AKA he slept through the babies crying.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... dacd7b.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle rambles on about the milestones that all of the kids are going through.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3140f7.jpg[/IMG]

No more NyQuil for Justy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6b87d4.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle shows us Emma’s big girl bedding and her emotional support bang is driving me crazy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 796398.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle reminds us to go get our thredup box so she can afford to decorate her children’s bedrooms.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3cf964.jpg[/IMG]

And that’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

okletsrecap wrote:Hey hey guys. I’m trying trying trying to get more into Rachelle and Justin so that I can do more recaps for you guys!
But I’d be lying if I said that these two weren’t even more boring than Okbaby. However, they are more consistent with uploading so it might be harder to recap but I’m trying!
So lets start!!

Rachelle shows us that the boys love holding hands.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 452875.jpg[/IMG]

Reuben had his very first blow out. How cute.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 26532e.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle: “they’re SO happy right now!”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 56f7da.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle throws in a thredup ad.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6a2d59.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle does a try on for us.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6a64eb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c68bb0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 679dc0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3c6302.jpg[/IMG]

The carpet guys are replacing the boys ugly brown carpet and Rachelle gets a long sleeve swimsuit for Emma.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 65ce78.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle obsesses over Emma’s red hair.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 367172.jpg[/IMG]

The boys do some tummy time.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c80d2f.jpg[/IMG]

Emma does some color sorting.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c6bdc8.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle says her and Justin got in an argument because Justin slept through the babies all night long? AKA he slept through the babies crying.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... dacd7b.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle rambles on about the milestones that all of the kids are going through.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3140f7.jpg[/IMG]

No more NyQuil for Justy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6b87d4.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle shows us Emma’s big girl bedding and her emotional support bang is driving me crazy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 796398.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle reminds us to go get our thredup box so she can afford to decorate her children’s bedrooms.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3cf964.jpg[/IMG]

And that’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Awesome, thank you! I love the subtle snark.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Rachelle said the terrible 2s are starting early. No Rachelle. She is basically 2. It's not like she's 18 months and it's starting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

What a stupid thunbnail. 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Corny af, and clearly staged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

I think we all know who the pretty friend was in high school lol

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I have NO idea where Emma gets being overdramatic from. Straight from her crazy ass mother.

The trashys... we don’t believe in saying no to our child. It’s apparent they don’t believe in that word. Emma likes to hit because trashy you smack EVERYTHING!!!

Dumb ass parents.. feeding into Emma’s energy. Good luck with the terrible twos. At your rate she’ll be still in the terrible twos at 17.

Forewarning... The last 3-4 mins of the vlog are beyond ridiculous. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 just dumb! Oh unless you like tik tok shit, then you might like it.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

discretechristine wrote:I think we all know who the pretty friend was in high school lol

Wasn’t Kaylee Rachelle’s youth group mentor (or whatever they’re called)? She’s like 30. Not that it’s weird for a 25 and 30 year old to be friends, just that they weren’t in high school together. I think the other lady they rarely show (the boys’ godmother?) was her actual mentor but wasn’t Kaylee one of the other older leaders or mentors or whatever they’re called? I don’t actually know how they met, I just know they’re not in the same age bracket for it to be from school so I assumed it was church.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

opangatay wrote:
discretechristine wrote:I think we all know who the pretty friend was in high school lol

Wasn’t Kaylee Rachelle’s youth group mentor (or whatever they’re called)? She’s like 30. Not that it’s weird for a 25 and 30 year old to be friends, just that they weren’t in high school together. I think the other lady they rarely show (the boys’ godmother?) was her actual mentor but wasn’t Kaylee one of the other older leaders or mentors or whatever they’re called? I don’t actually know how they met, I just know they’re not in the same age bracket for it to be from school so I assumed it was church.

Kaylee answer someone’s question on Instagram the other day asking how they met or became friends or something and Kaylee was originally friends with Rachelle’s sister. Kaylee even said she hated Rachelle when they first met. I don’t know if it was through church or not I don’t remember exactly how she worded it but it was something like that lol

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”