JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lagenialester wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:56 am Can someone explain exactly what the deal is with the car? I don’t like giving her views ESPECIALLY when her titles are so clickbaity.
She wanted a smaller car to drive around because of gas (so she claims thats why) and the video is that it will be Lilia's car in 5 years.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

lagenialester wrote:Can someone explain exactly what the deal is with the car? I don’t like giving her views ESPECIALLY when her titles are so clickbaity.
They bought a new car to save on gas. They talked about whether they should buy their kids a car or if they should work for one. At home they showed the kids the car and she told Lilia it will be hers when she turns 16. That’s it!

Worst, lowest clickbait title ever.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Febe »

This is actually so weird to me. We were driving on the highway yesterday and we saw a car like the Mess Bus and I pointed it out to my husband and told him how she has lots of kids and drives that. We both were like that’s a huge car to drive and I thought to myself I wonder if she will ever just get a smaller car for herself if she needs to run somewhere. Weird!

Anyway, her reasoning for giving to Lilia was stupid. But I can kind of see why she would want a smaller car. Plus wear and tear on the van for every day driving around adds up. And I’m sure they want that van to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Why are the texts with Gabe, Chris and Jess so sexual? She immediately was like "Girls can't tell sizes because of men lying about penises." Like what?!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

strikeaposie wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:09 am Why are the texts with Gabe, Chris and Jess so sexual? She immediately was like "Girls can't tell sizes because of men lying about penises." Like what?!
She thinks its cool.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

if messs wants a smaller car for convenience i get it. but to make it out to be for the kids like half a decade in advance is insane

someone said they matched what their kid had saved to help buy a car. if you get your kid a car that’s how it should be imo. and that’s like a nice car she got. you can find a safe but old car. my mom is big into ‘roughing it’ so you can learn to appreciate things in life when you can afford to make them better for yourself, like upgrading a car

one of my major issues with messs in that video was her talking about good behaviour and handling responsibilities being deserving of huge rewards like a car. first, we all know her expectations for that are minimal and second shouldn’t good behaviour be an expectation? MAYBE very good behaviour could get a kid a car if they were responsible for a while while driving their parents car or something. i just don’t get how minimal expectations for most parents yield these kids rewards. it’s not being prepared for the real world at all.

i went to a snooty school where kids got volvos and bmws for their birthdays before they could drive. my mom is a single mom and just couldn’t afford it. she said “doesn’t it feel better when you do something for yourself? that’s learning independence and the value of a dollar”. bless that woman.

jesss is on the fast track to making her kids like anti prepared for the real world. when my spoiled classmates went to uni and got real jobs they were so unequipped. they all of a sudden had to *gasp* save money to buy things even necessities

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just look how Jess drives her van and laughs it off. She doesn't appreciate anything herself. Yes she bought it herself (I am shocked she didnt have it paid off considering the things she spends money on). She likes to scrape the roof testing parking garages, crashing into the fire pit because she wasn't paying attention, I'm sure there are things she's hit she hasn't shown. If she really had to work a 12 hour a day job to buy it she wouldn't act like she does. Her kids will be the same way, just like when her laptop was stolen or the time she lost her phone both times Kaden said "you can buy another".
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just thought of something: they got the profit from the house sale of Forever Home #1. .... so maybe they paid of the Big Bus and bought a new car with it.

I have to wonder if she’s saving some money for the future via investments, stocks, bonds, IRAs, etc. There’s no way she can be that dumb not to.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ReyRey61 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 am I just thought of something: they got the profit from the house sale of Forever Home #1. .... so maybe they paid of the Big Bus and bought a new car with it.

I have to wonder if she’s saving some money for the future via investments, stocks, bonds, IRAs, etc. There’s no way she can be that dumb not to. Image Image
She said she paid off the van 6 months ago. Even them making a profit she was saying they still had a mortage on it and then paying for the home they are in.

She said they had savings for the kids but the way she spends and then says that she rewards them with experiences (for working) makes me wonder if she really does have a savings for them.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 am I just thought of something: they got the profit from the house sale of Forever Home #1. .... so maybe they paid of the Big Bus and bought a new car with it.

I have to wonder if she’s saving some money for the future via investments, stocks, bonds, IRAs, etc. There’s no way she can be that dumb not to. Image Image
She said she paid off the van 6 months ago. Even them making a profit she was saying they still had a mortage on it and then paying for the home they are in.

She said they had savings for the kids but the way she spends and then says that she rewards them with experiences (for working) makes me wonder if she really does have a savings for them.
Oh that’s right, she did say 6 months ago. Thanks.

Like many celebrities who blow through their money and end up broke ..... she could easily do so as well.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I don’t think the idea of buying a new car with the plan to hand it down to be a ‘kids car’ in ~5 years is a horrible idea. My parents did a very similar thing. What I object to is the fact that they tell a ten year old ‘this will be your car’.
Aside from the fact they have absolutely no idea what financial position they will find themselves in in ~5 years time, particularly with something as unpredictable as YouTube as the sole income of the family. Imagine knowing at ten no matter how you do at school or whether you bother getting a job etc you’ll just get given a car. Where is the incentive to work hard and try your best. These children are already spoilt, they’ve had everything handed to them, they treat their toys/belongings like shit (I’ve never seen a family get through so many bikes and scooters, smashed iPad screens are immediately repaired, lost charging cables are replaced before the end of the day). It really wouldn’t kill them to have not told them that.
Whilst my parents did give us the ‘kids car’ and get my mum an upgrade when we were old enough, which had always been the plan. We were not aware of this plan until a few months before we were old enough to actually drive the car and we were shocked and so grateful as it was completely unexpected

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder what Lilia is like in school. Can you imagine the teacher asking what kids did over summer and Lilia in front of everyone "I got a car".
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

Spoink_12 wrote:I know we can't see if there is more before the messages. But to me this screams controlling. She can't even let Chris and Gabe have their own texting conversation she has to be in there watching everything.
i think that’s a little harsh. Chris and Gabe probably have a group, Chris, Jess and Gabe have one, Chris, Jess, Gabe and Amber probably have one

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I still think this car wasn't a smart move. She doesn't think, at all. She needed a mini van like a Sienna or a Pacifica. Lilia isn't old or big enough to ride on the front seat and she has at least 5 kids 24/7, buying a 5 passenger small car don't make sense at all, she needs something that fits her kids and has a great mileage/gas ratio.
This car was for her, she don't want to the mommy anymore she wants to be the cool parent tik toker young woman she never was.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

she literally said that the car was for her..... so i don’t know where y’all are getting that she didn’t. her reasons were it being better on gas and easier for her to grocery shop, run to the store, or take the kids to their extracurricular activities when she just has a couple of them. she said that it was likely it would be passed down to the kids in a few years when they were old enough to drive but that sure wasn’t the reason behind her buying it.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

freebeegal wrote:I don’t think the idea of buying a new car with the plan to hand it down to be a ‘kids car’ in ~5 years is a horrible idea. My parents did a very similar thing. What I object to is the fact that they tell a ten year old ‘this will be your car’.
Aside from the fact they have absolutely no idea what financial position they will find themselves in in ~5 years time, particularly with something as unpredictable as YouTube as the sole income of the family. Imagine knowing at ten no matter how you do at school or whether you bother getting a job etc you’ll just get given a car. Where is the incentive to work hard and try your best. These children are already spoilt, they’ve had everything handed to them, they treat their toys/belongings like shit (I’ve never seen a family get through so many bikes and scooters, smashed iPad screens are immediately repaired, lost charging cables are replaced before the end of the day). It really wouldn’t kill them to have not told them that.
Whilst my parents did give us the ‘kids car’ and get my mum an upgrade when we were old enough, which had always been the plan. We were not aware of this plan until a few months before we were old enough to actually drive the car and we were shocked and so grateful as it was completely unexpected

I couldn’t agree more with what you’re saying. They should not have told her a thing.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:I wonder what Lilia is like in school. Can you imagine the teacher asking what kids did over summer and Lilia in front of everyone "I got a car".
this girl at my elementary school got a mustang handed down to her at age 8 and talked about it all the time and she was way less bratty than lilia so lilia is definitely gonna brag about that crap and have no friends

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

CamilaCabello wrote:she literally said that the car was for her..... so i don’t know where y’all are getting that she didn’t. her reasons were it being better on gas and easier for her to grocery shop, run to the store, or take the kids to their extracurricular activities when she just has a couple of them. she said that it was likely it would be passed down to the kids in a few years when they were old enough to drive but that sure wasn’t the reason behind her buying it.
i think she shouldn’t have click baited it for a reason that wasn’t even the supposed purpose of getting the car. she shouldn’t tell those kids it’s gonna be their car and have them just expect the keys when they turn 16. her reasons for getting the car were understandable but she didn’t have to tell those kids it will be their car and make a clickbaity title about it. if the car is for messs she should just say it and tell the truth instead of semi-fibbing for money

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

CamilaCabello wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:42 pm she literally said that the car was for her..... so i don’t know where y’all are getting that she didn’t. her reasons were it being better on gas and easier for her to grocery shop, run to the store, or take the kids to their extracurricular activities when she just has a couple of them. she said that it was likely it would be passed down to the kids in a few years when they were old enough to drive but that sure wasn’t the reason behind her buying it.
Telling a 10 year old its theirs 6 years before they even start driving, clickbaiting it like she bought it for her 10 year old instead of "I bought a car" (and here's why).
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Saying “but Messsss said” is laughable. Since when has she ever been honest?

Return to “JesssFam”