Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

discretechristine wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:36 pm
opangatay wrote:
discretechristine wrote:I think we all know who the pretty friend was in high school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn’t Kaylee Rachelle’s youth group mentor (or whatever they’re called)? She’s like 30. Not that it’s weird for a 25 and 30 year old to be friends, just that they weren’t in high school together. I think the other lady they rarely show (the boys’ godmother?) was her actual mentor but wasn’t Kaylee one of the other older leaders or mentors or whatever they’re called? I don’t actually know how they met, I just know they’re not in the same age bracket for it to be from school so I assumed it was church.

Kaylee answer someone’s question on Instagram the other day asking how they met or became friends or something and Kaylee was originally friends with Rachelle’s sister. Kaylee even said she hated Rachelle when they first met. I don’t know if it was through church or not I don’t remember exactly how she worded it but it was something like that lol

Kaylee said she was good friends with Rachelle’s sister. Then when her sister went to college, Kaylee and Rachelle got closer. And I thought she said Rachelle didn’t like her at first? Not sure though lol. I think someone mentioned it here recently.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:18 pm I have NO idea where Emma gets being overdramatic from. Straight from her crazy ass mother.

The trashys... we don’t believe in saying no to our child. It’s apparent they don’t believe in that word. Emma likes to hit because trashy you smack EVERYTHING!!!

Dumb ass parents.. feeding into Emma’s energy. Good luck with the terrible twos. At your rate she’ll be still in the terrible twos at 17.

Forewarning... The last 3-4 mins of the vlog are beyond ridiculous. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 just dumb! Oh unless you like tik tok shit, then you might like it.
Just me but a kid doesn’t just hit for no reason.. that’s a learned behavior. Emma is more “ angry” because she can’t speak well or communicate her needs. Her mom dismisses her and her dad is taking care of the other two. Set boundaries rachelle.. in every fucking vlog she talks about the “ big changes” Emma is facing. Like she would have those changes regardless of if they had more kids or not. It’s like she wants her to have a hard time. Don’t make it such a big deal. She went over board on the paci weaning and got her little blankets, went over board on the sleep sack, and Emma literally didn’t even care!!! Emma is a brat because that’s all she sees when the cameras are off. Rachelle is a 10 year old in an adult body. I agree with everything you said & more! Emma can’t even speak sentences yet she has terrible twos? How about terrible mother who isn’t teaching her how to speak properly. All Emma says is “ yeah” and a few words when she is playing. So sad.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

So they're planning on having people around at Emma's birthday party this weekend. Fucking. Selfish. Idiot. This is for her, not Emma, Emma wouldn't care is people were there or not, just give her presents and have a fun day with her, you don't need to invite your friends Rachelle! Fuck! She said "it's just a couple people who we know are being safe." I'm guessing maybe it's the people she had around to help paint the nursery? Kaylee's husband is an EMT. So unless Kaylee and Patrick are living separately at the moment, Kaylee definitely isn't a "safe" person to be around.

But regardless, nobody can be 100% safe unless they've been completely isolated for two weeks, meaning getting groceries/food delivered and having zero contact with others. No grocery stores, no petrol stations, nothing. Rachelle hasn't been doing this and I doubt her friends have either. So getting together is a stupid thing to do. Even with masks and hand sanitizer you can still pick up germs while you're out. All it takes is bringing home a contaminated grocery item without wiping it down with disinfectant, or walking past somebody who isn't masked, or just making a mistake and not sanitizing your hands before you open a bag of chips on your way home from the store. It's hard to be completely safe when you're going out to shop, and Rachelle hasn't even been making an effort to go once a week and get it all in one go, she's still going out for like two things on a whim. It's on you if you're going out shopping, but you have to isolate from people. That way if you do happen to get COVID, you haven't just spread it to your friends or vice versa. That's literally the fucking reason for self isolation, so that when people do inevitably get sick, they're not spreading it! I can't believe I even have to be talking about this but people's stupidity is enraging.

Rachelle, you're not special. Emma isn't special. You and your family and friends aren't an exception to the rules. The rules are there for a reason, and just because your president is a moron doesn't mean you can't do your part to protect the community around you. What if you guys get sick and Justin is one of the many 20-50 year old's who die from this? How the fuck would you raise three kids on your own? What if you are a carrier at the time of your party and your friends get sick? What if they get sick and spread it to a parent who dies? What if you all get sick and spread it to three more people, who all spread it to three more people, who all spread it to three more people and an entire outbreak is caused by your "small" party?

Classic narcissist in action.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Mammababe111 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:18 pm I have NO idea where Emma gets being overdramatic from. Straight from her crazy ass mother.

The trashys... we don’t believe in saying no to our child. It’s apparent they don’t believe in that word. Emma likes to hit because trashy you smack EVERYTHING!!!

Dumb ass parents.. feeding into Emma’s energy. Good luck with the terrible twos. At your rate she’ll be still in the terrible twos at 17.

Forewarning... The last 3-4 mins of the vlog are beyond ridiculous. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage just dumb! Oh unless you like tik tok shit, then you might like it.
Just me but a kid doesn’t just hit for no reason.. that’s a learned behavior. Emma is more “ angry” because she can’t speak well or communicate her needs. Her mom dismisses her and her dad is taking care of the other two. Set boundaries rachelle.. in every fucking vlog she talks about the “ big changes” Emma is facing. Like she would have those changes regardless of if they had more kids or not. It’s like she wants her to have a hard time. Don’t make it such a big deal. She went over board on the paci weaning and got her little blankets, went over board on the sleep sack, and Emma literally didn’t even care!!! Emma is a brat because that’s all she sees when the cameras are off. Rachelle is a 10 year old in an adult body. I agree with everything you said & more! Emma can’t even speak sentences yet she has terrible twos? How about terrible mother who isn’t teaching her how to speak properly. All Emma says is “ yeah” and a few words when she is playing. So sad.
I agree. Her "big" life changes are normal things that most kids go through with limited problems. How a parent handles it directly impacts how a child deals with it. Clearly Rachelle hasn't done a good job with that. My husband is in the military and I've seen kids go through the same transition while 1 parent is out of the house for whatever reason. That's a lot harder than having two capable parents being there to help her through them. She sees Rachelle get annoyed with Justin when things don't go her way all day so of course that's how Emma will respond to things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I agree.. Emma hits because Rachelle slams everything around all the time.

She’s grunting and smacking her forehead because that’s learned. Someone is obviously over dramatic in that house and it’s not one of the minors...

Stop saying terrible twos, Rachelle... great way for Emma to think she’s terrible. She already sees you saying yuck and wiping her kisses away...

The last couple of minutes of their vlog make them look high and stupid. Grow up!

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:19 pm I agree.. Emma hits because Rachelle slams everything around all the time.

She’s grunting and smacking her forehead because that’s learned. Someone is obviously over dramatic in that house and it’s not one of the minors...

Stop saying terrible twos, Rachelle... great way for Emma to think she’s terrible. She already sees you saying yuck and wiping her kisses away...

The last couple of minutes of their vlog make them look high and stupid. Grow up!

Yeah drinking coffee at night and getting hyperactive... They look like dumb teenagers playing house. And Rachelle blames the babies for her poor sleep... Smh. Her laugh is so annoying and totally sounds fake/put on for the camera. "look how fun we are!" Type shit. When her laugh goes all high pitched and squeaky it's like a fuckin dog whistle. It's not cute Rachelle you just sound irritating!!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I know she is still young but rash trying to "keep up with the young kids" on tiktok is laughable. She's like those older middle aged aunts or moms who are trying to be cool and relevant but they're CRINGY AND EMBARRASSING.

im 24, I love watching tiktoks theyre hilarious. I'm not over here embarrassing myself making them.
It's ridiculous. She tried so hard to be cute and funny and quirky but oh my gosh she's the furthest thing from it. And you can tell she has alwaus been like that, even as a teenager im sure. Try hard

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Mammababe111 wrote:

Forewarning... The last 3-4 mins of the vlog are beyond ridiculous. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage just dumb! Oh unless you like tik tok shit, then you might like it.
The language problems are just going to continue with the twins. She doesn’t talk to them she just says A goo goo goo over and over again!

mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

I wonder if she has ever tried to hit or thrown a big destructive fit with Kaylee... and it’s so interesting Emma was perfectly behaved while playing with the LOVEVERY box...

Amazing what age appropriate stimulation and focused interaction will do for a toddler.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Coffee is the next thing Rachelle can use to stay relatable to all the tIRed MaMaS. Everything she does is to stay relatable. You're drinking like two ounces of coffee and four ounces of cream...calm down...

And what happened to BEDDYS??? Pretty short-lived "obsession"...did it not fit her aesthetics?
Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Emma 100% learned the sighing angry noises from rachelle she even sounded like her when she was doing it. Rachelle and Justin “acting silly” was so cringe they are the most unfunny people ever

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I never voice a negative opinion on the kids, because they can’t help the sad environment they were brought into, but the way that Emma says ‘yeeeaaAaaH’ in that whiny voice REALLY grates on me.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

AliCat91 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:13 am I never voice a negative opinion on the kids, because they can’t help the sad environment they were brought into, but the way that Emma says ‘yeeeaaAaaH’ in that whiny voice REALLY grates on me.

It’s because her parents were never told to speak properly, and never corrected. Her whiny voice is from her whiny parents, especially trashy.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

I don’t want to give Rachelle ideas but what if she’s trying to work a monthly activity box into the future? She’s suddenly all into showing how smart she is and how to entertain her kids with fUn LeArNiNg ToOlS. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes out with a Brynn & Asher Learning Box thats like $50 a month for some poorly laminated free paint samples and some Velcro on a folder claiming to teach your kid all their colors, animals, letters and numbers. 🙄
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashy has to be the most obnoxious person ever. No wonder she only has three friends. No one can stand her ass. She was slapping her hands and being rough oh and Emma needed a diaper change. Hey horrible mom, CAN YOU CHANGE A DIAPER???? GO CHANGE YOUR KIDS, NOW. Guantantee whenever she reads this all three of them have a soaked diaper.

Seriously tho! How long does it take to get a diaper this soaked???

And her dumb ass hairstyle... and that one strand of greasy hair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Between Emma’s “yeah?” And rachelle’s “a goo goo goo” I cannot deal anymore.

Why don’t you actually speak real words to your children, trashelle? It’s no wonder your two year old is almost a year behind on development.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I honestly still do think emma understands anything they say. She always replies YEAH, ive never heard her say no or reply with anything other than YEAH.

Thats concerning to me.

Do you want to get out of the bath? YEAH
Do you want a drink? YEAH
Are you grumpy? YEAH
Are you sad? YEAH

Concerned.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 pm Trashy has to be the most obnoxious person ever. No wonder she only has three friends. No one can stand her ass. She was slapping her hands and being rough oh and Emma needed a diaper change. Hey horrible mom, CAN YOU CHANGE A DIAPER???? GO CHANGE YOUR KIDS, NOW. Guantantee whenever she reads this all three of them have a soaked diaper.

Seriously tho! How long does it take to get a diaper this soaked???

And her dumb ass hairstyle... and that one strand of greasy hair.
How has that diaper not exploded? I hate seeing kids walking around with saggy full diapers and Youtubers seem to be worst about that.....
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Anyone else thinks she no longer BF the boys?! She couldn’t go a video without showing the feedings and now she’s almost hiding them. No food for Emma, no feeding the boys? She did something similar when she stopped BF Emma. Just wondering? She sounds more upbeat and cheerful, maybe she’s gone to bottles .

What’s up with rushing the boys to sit? Rushing them through their milestones? She did the same for Emma.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The trashys are back “mentoring” the kids at their “church”. NOTHING they do or say screams Christian. Trashy is a whiny kid, raising three kids to be just like her. I’ve never seen OKE Bible in the home, Emma doesn’t have any bible books or my first bible. The boys haven’t been “dedicated” and they are almost four months old. And not to mention the fact that the only time they mention church is Tuesday nights. And they do constantly take thr Lord’s name in vain, funny how the that’s cut out of the videos now. No Christian art anywhere. Justina is OBSESSED with horror movies and Halloween. Real Christians despise both.

I certainly wouldn’t want any child of mine to be mentored by these two fake Christians.

Cue trashy showing us Emma’s “God” books now.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”